PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Mobsters [Concluded]

Motep
06-13-2007, 21:47
Synopsis:
In the secluded (and vastly depopulated as of late) town of Green River Wyoming has been seized and ravaged by the dreaded Shallowcreek Mafia. In an underground battle, the mafia has put a stranglehold on the few people that live in the town. But, the mayor of the small town saw a good opportunity to take action against these people, and evade blame himself from the mafia, and the law. His brilliant plan to save the town, “the lynch”, as used extensively by the people of shallowcreek one year prior. As we all know, it did not work out so well, but the mayor is unconcerned in the matter. Many of the townsfolk have fled the area, and only a diehard few remain to fight the dreaded mafia...

Roles:

Two Henchmen - Able to work together to kill somebody. Once one dies, the remaining is promoted to a Made Man and can kill on his own. Once the Henchman have killed three cooperatively, they are promoted to made.

1 Don (or Donna)- Able to stop one of his men from having his actions impeded

1 Doctor- able to stop a murder

1 Detective- able to investigate/arrest one person each night. 75% chance of discovering true role.

1 cop- able to investigate/ arrest one person each night. 25% chance of discovering true role.

1 Hunter- able to kill each night with 50% accuracy. Can become mafia with conformation from both parties involved, upon which the vigilante becomes a made-man.

1 Plumber- can investigate people with 50% accuracy...no arrests, though

1 Bar owner- can hide somebody each night, impeding their action and protecting them from harm. The shop owner may also kidnap somebody and bring them before the courts.

1 postal worker- has the ability to intercept mail (I will sometimes send him pms you send to me)

1 Bar Employee- has the ability to spy on others with 50% chance of discovering their true role, 25% chance of getting a false role, 25% chance of failure

1 Mayor -Your role will be publicly revealed. You chose the lynch as you see fit (so long as it’s a tie, or close to it). You cannot be killed so long as the detective is still alive. If you are killed, somebody else will be elected.

Sign-ups so far: 12 out of 12

greaterkhaan
Sarathos
Ichigo (as always he has a seat available, just for him)
Twilightblade
CounArach
pever
Stig
Warmaster
Shlin28
Omanes
Caius (dont wanna spell his other name)
Beefy

(turns run in 24 hour intervals)

Csargo
06-13-2007, 22:03
:soapbox:

Motep
06-13-2007, 23:52
Aha! Let the sign-ups Begin!

seireikhaan
06-14-2007, 00:08
In.

GeneralHankerchief
06-14-2007, 00:11
Okay, I'm in.

Just a heads-up though, I will be without computer access for several (4-ish) days next week.

Csargo
06-14-2007, 00:13

Motep
06-14-2007, 00:15
Okay, I'm in.

Just a heads-up though, I will be without computer access for several (4-ish) days next week.

Looks you'll be out a couple turns. Let me know when, and i will incorporate your absense into the game, you will be safe when you get back.

GeneralHankerchief
06-14-2007, 00:17
Will do. :bow:

Motep
06-14-2007, 00:17

would you mind explaining yourself?

Sarathos
06-14-2007, 02:47
Im in

Csargo
06-14-2007, 06:10
would you mind explaining yourself?

It means I'm in.

https://img522.imageshack.us/img522/861/rolleyes1024wc5.gif

Twilightblade
06-14-2007, 07:26
In!!!!!

Motep
06-14-2007, 07:32
We currently have 5 out of the 12 neccessary players.

JOIN FASTER!

:gah2:

CountArach
06-14-2007, 07:39
In.

Motep
06-14-2007, 07:43
In.

Why thank you. :bow:

pevergreen
06-14-2007, 07:56
Callsies Mayor!

Motep
06-14-2007, 07:58
Callsies Mayor!

I think not...

(I eated yur skittles-:wacky: )

Stig
06-14-2007, 08:53
In in in

Warmaster Horus
06-14-2007, 13:44
In. I'll be in the same situation as GH, though.

shlin28
06-14-2007, 16:29
In, First time though so be nice to me... :embarassed:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-14-2007, 17:51
In!

Motep
06-14-2007, 21:17
Only need one more...

Csargo
06-14-2007, 21:22
The Rocky Mountain Oyster club will commence once we get one more person. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Motep
06-14-2007, 21:24
The Rocky Mountain Oyster club will commence once we get one more person. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*shudders* No Rocky Mountain Oysters...only Rocky Mountain Mobsters.

Csargo
06-14-2007, 21:32
*shudders* No Rocky Mountain Oysters...only Rocky Mountain Mobsters.

hehehehe:laugh4:

Motep
06-14-2007, 21:43
hehehehe:laugh4:

............ It wasnt that funny........................

GeneralHankerchief
06-14-2007, 22:04
If you're making the turns 24 hours instead of 48 I'm going to have to drop out. I'll just miss too much. Apologies. :sorry:

Csargo
06-14-2007, 22:08
If you're making the turns 24 hours instead of 48 I'm going to have to drop out. I'll just miss too much. Apologies. :sorry:

That's normal.

Motep
06-14-2007, 22:44

It has been noticed.

Now we need two more players.

Motep
06-15-2007, 08:36
I will start it once we get two more

Caius
06-17-2007, 00:26
Gah!I was going to be in...

Motep
06-17-2007, 08:51
You can still join. As it will likely be a while before I get anough folks for the MOM, Ill just start this one once we get one more person.

Beefy187
06-18-2007, 06:08
may i join?

Motep
06-18-2007, 15:15
Yes, you may.

We will start once i send out the role pms

Motep
06-18-2007, 16:13
Stig is our Mayor. We start with a day phase, as usual.

Stig approched the podium almost reluctantly. "I should never have moved here from Salt Lake...just look at the mess I'm stuck in now". As He came to a stop, looking at the few remaining folks in his town, about 50, now, hsi stomache lurched as he saw his ex-wife among the onlookers. He fought back the urge to run, or throw up, or to shoot the evil...best not to go there. "We have to root out the mafia scum that have plaugued this town. They have begun a take-over that must be stopped for the good of the community, and for the good of our neighbors. This would be the second take-over, I know those poeple of Shallowcreek were decieved by the mafia. My cousin Stig was the Doctor in that town, and he barely managed to escape when Kojiro was named mayor. We all know that Kojiro was mafia. We must not allow the same to happen to this town of ours! We must fight back! That is what this comitee is for! We must lynch these men, it is the only way. But, we must be democratic about it. We vote, we kill, we win." Stig stepped down from the podium, still nervous from the glare from his ex-wife.

Let the voting begin on Day One

Stig
06-18-2007, 16:19
Oh, it's a tie

*kills Ichigo*

Motep
06-18-2007, 16:27
Oh, it's a tie

*kills Ichigo*

:sweatdrop: ...

Csargo
06-18-2007, 16:29
Oh, it's a tie

*kills Ichigo*

OH NOES.

Vote:khaan

shlin28
06-18-2007, 16:49
Vote CountArach

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-18-2007, 17:08
Vote: Abstain

I feel, as usual, that lynching on the first round is very dangerous. A townie almost always is the target, first through random voting, and later, through bandwaggoning. Let's not be too hasty in deciding who shall be selected.

shlin28
06-18-2007, 17:19

I feel, as usual, that lynching on the first round is very dangerous. A townie almost always is the target, first through random voting, and later, through bandwaggoning. Let's not be too hasty in deciding who shall be selected.

True, so...
Unvote: CountArach

Motep
06-18-2007, 23:39

Wise words. Wise words. You may have just saved one of your fellows from getting the rope...or the axe...or whatever I feel like dishing out. Nice work! :2thumbsup:

pevergreen
06-19-2007, 01:22

yes this is true, but abstain is no preference over who is lynched.
a vote of Vote: No Lynch would achieve what you were stating.

Beefy187
06-19-2007, 02:33
vote: no lynch
i dont want to start accusing anyone just yet...

CountArach
06-19-2007, 05:29
Vote: Beefy187
Voting not to lynch won't help us now.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-19-2007, 07:24
Just one moment here CA, voting to not lynch is often the best thing to do round one - in the first round, from experience, it is very rare to lynch anybody who is scummy.

CountArach
06-19-2007, 08:17
But it is still better than nothing. We do it almost every other game. If we get lucky, then we have a good chance.

Stig
06-19-2007, 08:44
If you want discussion you have to vote for someone, otherwise discussion just stops

(hence why in my game you won't be allowed to vote no lynch or abstain)

Beefy187
06-19-2007, 09:58
if i have to

Vote:CountArach

just because you voted for me
im innocent:help:

Twilightblade
06-19-2007, 10:59
Why would you vote beefy for voting no lynch when pever voted it first? Can I assume that you are going for the less experienced player CA? If so why?

CountArach
06-19-2007, 11:09
I thought he voted Abstain.

In that case I shall change to pever.

Unvote: beefy
Vote: pever

Twilightblade
06-19-2007, 11:14
I thought he voted Abstain.

In that case I shall change to pever.

Unvote: beefy
Vote: pever

So it was a simple miss reading of posts

pevergreen
06-19-2007, 11:20
:laugh4:

Look at the history of mafia games. A Mafia Member (to my knowledge) has never been lynched in the first round.

Stig
06-19-2007, 11:59
:laugh4:

Look at the history of mafia games. A Mafia Member (to my knowledge) has never been lynched in the first round.

What was the name of Seamus mafia again?

Sarathos
06-19-2007, 12:33
There is always a first time for everything
Vote:No Lynch as i have no reason for voting anyone and also to save myself (not selfish, just self-preservation)

Stig
06-19-2007, 12:48
Remember that incase of a tie (and I take it no lynch as well) I'll simply kill someone as the mayor

Beefy187
06-19-2007, 13:08
dw CA i got nothing against you

but my vote stays

Motep
06-19-2007, 15:56
Vote Tally:
Abstain: 2
No Lynch: 2
CountArach: 1
Pever: 1
Khaan: 1

Mayor Stig walked quickly up to the podium to read the votes. "It appears that we will not be having a lynch today. Have a good night"

Begin Night One

Stig
06-19-2007, 16:49
Ah, but I wanted to kill someone, that's a clear tie :whip:

CountArach
06-20-2007, 04:34
*Shakes head*

Now they have a head start on us.

Beefy187
06-20-2007, 06:15
hey at least we didnt lynch any innocent townies

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-20-2007, 07:01
CountArach, I find your behavior dangerous - why do you continue thinking that the mafia have a head start when nobody is yet lynched on either team, town or mafia? Under normal circumstances, an innocent would be lynched, whatever happened. If that had occured then the mafia would have had an early advantage - at least we have deprived them of that chance.

CountArach
06-20-2007, 09:33
We have been through this in so many different games. Both sides have their merits, but I think that we need to take a chance.

Beefy187
06-20-2007, 10:26
just checking...
night phrase lasts for 24 hours right?

CountArach
06-20-2007, 11:37
According to the rules, yeah.

Twilightblade
06-20-2007, 11:50
At least we didnt kill a townie and then have townies killed during the night. And yes I do know thats already been said but I wanted to say it.

Motep
06-20-2007, 17:08
Sarathos was walking down main street, ultimately heading for the bar, as always seemed to happen as of late. He turned the corner onto brown avenue's alleyway, and noticed a scuttling sound about 10 yards behind him. He looked back, and saw a hint of a cloak vanishing into a doorway. Sarathos quickened his pace as he ventured farther into the alley, and he ducked into a doorway about halfway through, hiding in the shadows. After a few moments, a man scurried past, one easily recognizable as Detective Davis. As Davis passed, Sarathos noticed that this was not the hooded man he saw earlier. He stuck his head out to see if the way was clear. "Mistake" Sarathos turned his head to the way which he had enterd the alley, only to see two hooded men with silenced pistols aimed at his head. The last thing he would ever see. The men walked up to his corpse, and they noted with grim satisfaction the new piercings in the mans skull. One of them dropped a note on top of his bleeding body, and ran off towards the local bar. The other walked off towards main street.

CountArach was sitting in a booth near the basement of his bar, two empty mugs on the table, and one that was about to join the other two. He had just kidnapped sombody, he needed those drinks. What was the penalty for kidnapping? He washed that thought down with another swig, permitting the one in his hand to join it's empty fellows at the head of the table. The locked door opened to admit one of his regulars. "Go away, we're closed for the night." The patron took a long look at CountArach. "I know." Before CountArach could react, the man had pulled out a hunting rifle and had but a good one right in the Count's chest. There were muffled shouts of outrage and confusion coming through the basement door, mixed with cries of "Let me out!". The hunter moved to the back of the door, and carefully opening it and positioning his gun so as to get a bead on anybody exiting. Pevergreen came running out of the basement, a broken bottle in his hands, and a beer stained apron hanging from his neck. He never got the chance to use the bottle. As the hunter was shaking some brains off of his foot, he heard two distinct sirens from outside, and two men burst through the door. They fired.

Mayor stig stood behind the podium as the room filled up with folks from the town. As the seats were filled he deeply felt the four newly emptied seats. As they settled down, he began. "Detective Davis and Officer Zimmerman were going to investigate Count Arach last night. They witnessed a henious act. As far as we could figure, Arach had kidnapped his employee, Pever Green, and was holding him in the basement of his bar. Then, Howard Shlin XXVIII came in and murdered both of them. Davis and Zimmerman shot Shlin. We have not yet been able to connect those murders with that of Dereck Sarathos. He was shot twice in the head with two different .45 callibur pistols. We have no suspects in that case. We must get these mafia out of our town! Cast your votes."

The Butchers Bill:

Murdered: (4)
CountArach (Bar owner)
pevergreen (Bar employee)
Sarathos (postal worker)
shlin28 (hunter)

Lynched: (0)

Living: (8)
greaterkhaan
Ichigo
Twilightblade
Stig
Warmaster
Omanes
Caius (or inca)
Beefy

Begin Day Two

Stig
06-20-2007, 17:34
So the hunter thought he could do some killing without knowing who was mafia?
Great

Anyway: 8 left, 3 mafia

I'd say Ichigo, purely on intuition

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-20-2007, 17:57
We can't do anything on pure intution at this stage in time. We have to be weary, and try to detect the scum through their odd behavior in the thread.

Stig
06-20-2007, 18:20
In that case just lynch Omanes

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-20-2007, 18:57
I'm just being more cautious than in previous games - I'm adapting my playing style to be more interesting and deducive for each game I play.

Csargo
06-21-2007, 00:26
Vote:Caius put some pressure on him.

And Stig have fun lynching people on intuition.

Beefy187
06-21-2007, 01:10
vote:twilightblade
i dont know.. i just smell something fishy.
but if someone alse got solid information ill change the person to lynch.

pevergreen
06-21-2007, 01:15
snap. Oh well, i forgot to send orders in anyway.

Csargo
06-21-2007, 01:55
snap. Oh well, i forgot to send orders in anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJCpc-1eVB8&mode=related&search=

Beefy187
06-21-2007, 01:56
any ideas about who mafia is?

Csargo
06-21-2007, 02:04

There's not really much to go on. We need more discussion I'm trying to get Caius to talk. The other two who aren't talking are khaan and Horus. Horus is out of town I think, but I guess it's still possible that he could be mafia. Omanes is being really cautious but I'm pretty sure that's normal for him but of course not a reason to rule him out. I'll have to read up some more on the other players later my foods here now.

Caius
06-21-2007, 02:13
There's not really much to go on. We need more discussion I'm trying to get Caius to talk. The other two who aren't talking are khaan and Horus. Horus is out of town I think, but I guess it's still possible that he could be mafia. Omanes is being really cautious but I'm pretty sure that's normal for him but of course not a reason to rule him out. I'll have to read up some more on the other players later my foods here now.
Well, I dont much to say here.
I have been lurking, but, I have a life.
Well, there is a possiblity that khaan is mafia, and he is lurking, just to avoid commentaries(and votes)
Beefy have the point.But that isnt the best way to get anyone. In the lasts 2 posts, he wrote:

i dont know.. i just smell something fishy.
(Against pevergreen)Can you explain your fishy feeling?

Beefy187
06-21-2007, 05:02
well that wasnt against pever but twilight

it was just a guess. and my guess arent that good. Ill have to wait for twilightblade to come and speak before i make my decision for final vote. But i voted for twilight because when CA voted for pever in the first round he reacted pretty quickly.

i dont think that makes sense but thats the reason.

Stig
06-21-2007, 08:52
Either Ichigo or Omanes or maybe both

Warmaster Horus
06-22-2007, 17:19
Oookay....

Not much discussion going on here, huh?

Anyway, I'm back, and ready to kick the mafia out of town!

Vote:Omanes
Not wanting to lynch in the first round of a mini-mafia (this is one, right?) is NOT good. Place our hopes on luck, and we have a chance.

We can't do anything on pure intution at this stage in time. We have to be weary, and try to detect the scum through their odd behavior in the thread.

As I just said, luck is better in this case. Think, long game mafiosi have a harder time staying hidden, especially at the end. But at the beginning... It's easy. So, we can't have much to go on.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-22-2007, 18:31
Warmaster Horus, luck is nothing to rely on. There are three mafioso in this game out of a town of twelve. That gives us a considerably low chance, 1 in 4, of lynching a mafioso scum. If we wish to win, caution is the key - we can never be to hasty, as I learnt while observing my own game.

For now, for not understanding this simple fact, I:
Vote: Warmaster Horus

Warmaster Horus
06-22-2007, 18:52
And in a game where there have been less than a hundred posts, where discussion is even lower, how are we supposed to find something out?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-22-2007, 21:15
And in a game where there have been less than a hundred posts, where discussion is even lower, how are we supposed to find something out?If there is little or no disscussion, then pressure votes should be placed on those whom are inactive. Random voting simply causes bandwaggons and exterminates the town.

Warmaster Horus
06-22-2007, 22:15
In that case, Unvote:Omanes, Vote:Greaterkhaan.
Has been playing like in Omanes' game, where he was mafia, and the vote is a pressure vote.

Beefy187
06-23-2007, 00:04
unvote: TwilightBlade Vote:GreaterKhaan

Sorry for Bandwaggoning but i agree with Warmaster Horus`s opinion about voting for inactive player.

Anyway i wont be available tommorow but ill be back on sunday.

Twilightblade
06-23-2007, 01:18
well that wasnt against pever but twilight

it was just a guess. and my guess arent that good. Ill have to wait for twilightblade to come and speak before i make my decision for final vote. But i voted for twilight because when CA voted for pever in the first round he reacted pretty quickly.

i dont think that makes sense but thats the reason.

I think that you will find that I reacted to CA voting you beefy so anything you say against me in this matter you say about yourself

Stig
06-23-2007, 05:47
*points at Omanes*

countervote!!!
Was that the best you could do as a defence, directly voting against him?

seireikhaan
06-23-2007, 05:51
My apologies for the inactivitity, but I'm currently on vacation in New Jersey and my computer access is really limited right now. If anyone wishes for confirmation, they can ask Sapi. I had to inform him that I wouldn't be able to get a gahzette article for the next month's issue due to being away for a couple of weeks.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-23-2007, 07:48
Unvote: Warmaster Horus
I don't wish to vote for greaterkhaan now he has explained himself. Henceforth I:
Vote: Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
Inactivity is most certainly not your playing style (only two posts in the thread). What's your excuse for this absence.

Warmaster Horus
06-23-2007, 08:14
Unvote:greaterkhaan
Sorry mate! :oops: Wasn't aware of that.

Will wait for GVI to answer...

Stig
06-23-2007, 11:07
@Omanes, Caius has been far less active in mafia games than he was in the first ones he was in, get a better excuse than inactivity and lynch the mafia.

Oh wait, you can't lynch yourself can you

(BTW, am I still allowed to vote or can I only lift a tie?)

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-23-2007, 14:17
Stig, may I ask where you get the idea I am mafia from? Your ideas are sheerly unimaginable. I always have, and always will be, an innocent in these mafia games.

Also, if a detective has found me with a guilty role, highly unlikely, then you should bear in mind that he may be wrong.

Stig
06-23-2007, 14:19
I'm working purely on intuition. The same intuition that won me multiple games (I remember lynching Caius on nothing more than sounding as innocent as you sound now together with Sasaki and that won us the game).

Stig
06-23-2007, 14:24
greaterkhaan
Ichigo
Twilightblade
Stig
Warmaster
Omanes
Caius (or inca)
Beefy

All still alive

I suggest that everyone pm's me his role
Once I get double roles you get in trouble

Caius
06-23-2007, 21:31
greaterkhaan
Ichigo
Twilightblade
Stig
Warmaster
Omanes
Caius (or inca)
Beefy

All still alive

I suggest that everyone pm's me his role
Once I get double roles you get in trouble
NMd.
EDIT:

Inactivity is most certainly not your playing style (only two posts in the thread). What's your excuse for this absence.
Excuse is not the same as reason.
I dont have a excuse, i started to play Renegade MP again.
I can post an thread here about confirming that I play Renegade, and thats why i left the org for two days,and I forgot I was playing.

Beefy187
06-24-2007, 08:09
back
i sent Stig my role if that was what im supposed to do

Warmaster Horus
06-24-2007, 17:51
Okay...

I'm leaving for the next five days again. I'll be back Friday Evening, at around 4 GMT.
Lynch me IF AND ONLY IF there's no one else. But keep in mind - I won't be able to defend myself, and you'd be lynching a townie.

Stig
06-24-2007, 18:45
Beefy or Omanes is mafia, as both are doctor

And I think Omanes is the fake one, he put more into sending me a real looking pm

I'd say Omanes today, Beefy tomorrow if Omanes was innocent

Beefy187
06-25-2007, 02:15
vote: Omanes

sorry mate im the real one:sweatdrop:

CountArach
06-25-2007, 07:07
Guys, doing this is probably game killing. Just thought I would let you know.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-25-2007, 07:28
Unvote: Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
Vote: Beefy187

I know I'm not among the ranks of the mafia, so, unless Motep decided on two doctor roles, with one visible role non-existent, then he must be allied with the mafia.

So far I have watched over a guarded:
Warmaster Horus (N1) - I'm sorry to say that this really was quite random, but on Night I, I felt it better to protect somebody, who I at least thought was pro-town, rather than leave everybody open to the wrath of the evil mafia scum.

Beefy187
06-25-2007, 07:50
yea i really didnt want to tell stig my role because it is really game killing but..:sweatdrop:

i double checked my role and im the doctor.

on night 1 and 2 i tried to save my self because im a noob and i decided to keep my self alive until someone identify them self as detective or something like that so townies can win.

so sorry ill have to say that Omanes is the mafia because his lying unless he wants to get lynched for no apparent reason

Caius
06-25-2007, 14:59
Guys, doing this is probably game killing. Just thought I would let you know.
Why CA?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-25-2007, 18:20
Why CA?Really, it's a little harsh on the mafia, who are now going to be quite easily found out. This will result in an unaturally fast towniee victory. I'm not really opposed to these measures, I want to catch the mafia as much as the next towniee, but, if I was mafia or pro-mafia, I wouldn't be best pleased with the handing over of roles to a figure who we think that we can trust.

Stig
06-25-2007, 19:11
If I were mafia I would have done as one of them did now, simply not pm the role ... afterall there are enough inactives.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-25-2007, 19:13
Anyhow, Motep, may I ask when this phase ends, it seems a little extended compared to what I was originally lead to believe? Thanks.

Csargo
06-25-2007, 19:59
Last Activity: 06-20-2007 13:49

We might have to call this one dead.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-25-2007, 20:11
Let's give it 24hrs before revealing roles and actions. He may, with a little luck, turn up to continue this game.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-26-2007, 17:51
Unfortunately, now we've given it 24hrs, I think it may now be dead and cremated - sadly, there seems to have been no sign of Motep for the past six days.

BTW, for the first time ever in a mafia game, I was a mafioso - the Don and Ichigo and greaterkhaan were my murderous henchmen. Night One they killed CountArach and I protected greaterkhaan from being immobilized.

Stig
06-26-2007, 18:30
Heh, in that case we did well as town.

We got you. Caius was going to check Ichigo, and we had a suspision about Khaan.

Caius
06-26-2007, 22:05
Heh, in that case we did well as town.

We got you. Caius was going to check Ichigo, and we had a suspision about Khaan.
Well, I was going to do a "berserker attack to Omanes", I mean, I knew Omanes was mafia.If Motep told us about killing Don, game finished, then we would win.

Im the next in the hosting queve. I can do it in a few days.

Csargo
06-26-2007, 22:10
If we would of gotten a random person lynched this round we would have won since their would have been 3 mafias and three townies and with Stig not being able to vote bam we win.

Motep
07-01-2007, 17:58
Omanes, you impatiant! Six days and you kill my game! :gah2:

Csargo
07-01-2007, 22:17
Six days is too long to wait for you.

Motep
07-02-2007, 07:04
...:furious3:

Csargo
07-02-2007, 07:57
...:furious3:

:shrug: No public library where you live? If you would have informed us we wouldn't have done that.

Motep
07-05-2007, 05:14
:shrug: No public library where you live? If you would have informed us we wouldn't have done that.

I was acctually kinda enjoying the time off from the computer. I got a hell of a lot of reading done.