PDA

View Full Version : esl 3on3 sign opened!

[BK]Hannibal
06-14-2007, 21:32
Very good, finally atlan decided to open the signup for the cup 3v3 that i wanted to create on esl.This will be only the first step for a subsequent ladder again on esl.This cup is very similar as cwc, directly elimination , era and maps will be choose round for round and the rules are negotiable.default rules are:No art No ele Max 8 cav.And i think i will add a minimum archers rule for stop rushes..but im not sure.If the signups will be enough we will start this cup or if not my idea will be cancelled.
For sign your team in the cup you need to register firstly your team and then all members must be registered. Then the leader of the team with the control panel has to invite all members in the team.Link for player registration www.esl.eu/eu/register_player/ Link for team registration www.esl.eu/eu/register_team/ Then you can sign up you team on the competition at this link www.esl.eu/eu/medieval2/3on3/cup_signup/news/39891/ If the site will notice some errors in the registration it will say you that errors before signing.Ronin too can play this tourney; they need to register themselves and to create a team with other 2 people with an invented name.For questions my contact is sirvano1@msn.com or bkhannibal on xfire