PDA

View Full Version : Militia of Montana: Information Summary Thread

Motep
06-15-2007, 09:41
Date: January 1976
Synopsis:
The Shallowcreek Mafia, upon taking the town of Shallowcreek and other small communities of Montana and Idaho have decided to make a strike at a major artery in their opposistion. The Don of the Mafia, Pever Green, has made a risky decision to lead the mafia to strike at the Militia of Montana, centered in Billings, Montana. They seek to gain a legitamate title as they covertly conquer the nation. After the loss of many important men, the Militia locked down the city and declared a "lynch" court to root out the mafia among them...

This thread shall remain locked. (you know what to do, Sasaki)

Motep
07-20-2007, 00:59
Mayor Twilight was looking over the town of Billings Montana from his office window. God, what an ugly town. But, the town is his responsibility now, and he cannot permit the mafia to seep further into the town. It cannot ever come to pass. Not on his life. "Mayor Twilight, you are needed in the east courtroom." The Detective was shocked at the look his mayor displayed on his face. "Uh...umm...Yes. There were some very strance incidents in the town last night. We found a man stuck halfway through a brick wall. His head was sticking out of the other side. This is a hundred year old building here, and there wasn't even a scratch on the wall!" His voice rang with disbeleif, and he bagan to pace in the small room, "I mean, he was perfectly stuck into the wall. We can't even get him out! I dont know who the hell is doing this &*%$, but it has to stop. Today. There is some good news, however. This man was a confirmed mafia. I wonder who in the hell killed him..."

Day one begins

(the mayor is twilightblade, people)

Motep
07-22-2007, 01:12
Hmmm? I must have screwed up sending the pms...I was tired. I will send new ones and restart the game.
*sigh*

Motep
07-22-2007, 01:13
blah, blah, blah

The mayor is Stig now

Begin Day one and the vote

tell me if you did not recieve your pm

Motep
07-23-2007, 16:54
Roadkill looked around nervously, hoping the mayor would not read off his name. Did the information leak out? Of course not...nothing to worry about, they'll probably just lynch Garcilaso or Disco. Nothing to worry about. "The voting is concluded. We have a tie between Roadkill, garcilaso, and Disco. As I am the mayor, it is my duty to cast the final vote to break this tie. Roadkill shall be lynched" "No! This cant be! Pever promised me!" Of course, Roadkill said this with a small voice, so only a few people heard him. "Officers, bring him up here." Roadkill was to far into panic to run away, and went without a fight. The word slowly spread from the people around Roadkill, and soon the entire room was glaring at him. "What will we do with him? Will we shoot him? Hang him? Drown him, maybe? Lets make it easy...detective." So much for the mighty Roadkill, who, at last count, was definitely not invulnerable to bullets.

Voting Tally:
shlin28 - 1 (CR)
GH - 1 (Disco)
Disco - 2 (Garcilaso, Ichi)
Garcilaso - 2 (Xdeath, Roadkill)
Abstain - 2 (Beefy, shlin28)
Sapi - 1 (CA)
Roadkill - 3 (Warmaster,GH, Mayor Stig's Vote)
Husar - 1 (Andres)
Andres - 1 (Husar)

Butchers Bill:

Murdered:

Lynched:
Roadkill - Mafia Henchman

Living:
pevergreen (The Great Don, Pever Green)
CountArach
Stig=mayor
Warmaster Horus
Omanes