PDA

View Full Version : Will of god & other unexplained phenomena

kemozz
06-18-2007, 13:38
In my campaign i was fighting the AS in asia as the romans at the beginning of my turn i discovered that three of my generals were dead and their armes reduced by 70% !! when i checked the events log (icon tht pops at the beginning telling you what traits you earned and who is dead etc) all my three generals were dead and the cause was the "will of god". it was a massive shock but i was able to regroup with a few other legions in the area.

i tried reloading from a previous saved game but they died every single time. i was able to move two of the three generals out of the province (i think it was taras and mazaka) and they lived but the third general died.

i also noticed that at random intervals my garrison troops at capua and messana (city in sicily) are reduced randomly. i would simply have to retrain them. i was wondering if this was due to a nature disaster that wasn't reported?

Thaatu
06-18-2007, 16:07
Now that you reminded me about this, in my Roman campaign (in some earlier version) I too had my garrisons reduced for apparently no reason. I don't recall losing any FM's though. "Will of God" sounds like an earthquake..?

Watchman
06-18-2007, 16:21
Aren't all those volcanically active regions...?

Dumbass
06-18-2007, 16:59
Yup, sounds like you're getting the volcano event, however the volcano event doesn't pop up in the events so it just appears to be mysterious disappearance of population and men. Messana and capua both have volcanoes.