PDA

View Full Version : Ctd

Helgi
06-25-2007, 23:58
CTDing when I go to change turns after 246 bce, how do I fix this or is this being addressed in the next patch?

Roman_Man#3
06-26-2007, 16:38
CTDing when I go to change turns after 246 bce, how do I fix this or is this being addressed in the next patch?

To help DVK spot the problem, can you please say what you were doing? Were you attacking anyone, was anyone attacking you?

Remove all units from training queue. There was a CTD with experience related upgrades, and see if that helps.

And also, who's faction does it CTD on while changing? Or does it just CTD when you click it?

Helgi
06-26-2007, 20:52
To help DVK spot the problem, can you please say what you were doing? Were you attacking anyone, was anyone attacking you?

Remove all units from training queue. There was a CTD with experience related upgrades, and see if that helps.

And also, who's faction does it CTD on while changing? Or does it just CTD when you click it?

1. Was attacking both a Seleucid and Free Peoples city in Turkey and preparing an invasion on western sicilly against the Carthagians. No one attacking at the moment.

2. Will do as with the traing queue and hope for the best

3. CTD at the start of the turn change.

Helgi
06-27-2007, 12:52

It worked, thank you :rtwyes: