PDA

View Full Version : MTW XL Unit Guide

Gimli
06-27-2007, 18:52
Alrighty! I have been doing quite a bit of gaming using the MTW XL Mod and have been loving it! :2thumbsup: (Thanks VikingHorde!) Anyway, I have been trying to gather information to make a unit guide. I am opening this thread in hopes of putting together a guide that will at least tell what factions get what units and (if possible!) in what provinces and eras. I don't know if there is much interest out there... If so, I will be hoping to get some help on this project, especially with the Muslim factions as I don't play them very often... Anyway, I will try to get this up and running ASAP! Thanks in advance to any who can help! :bow:

Aurelian
06-28-2007, 17:11
Hi gimli213,

I'm pretty busy myself at the moment, but a couple of suggestions:

1) Get the Dragon MTW editor at the following link: http://www.3ddownloads.com/strategy-gaming/totalwar/Tools/Dragon%20MTW%20Editor%20and%20Utilities.zip

2) Using the Dragon editor open the "CRUSADERS_UNIT_PROD11" (I believe that's the correct one). That will let you see all of the unit stats and build conditions in easy-to-read columns.

3) With the data properly organized and readable, you should be able to get a unit guide put together in short order.

:2thumbsup:

Gimli
06-28-2007, 20:47
Thanks a bunch! I will get on that as soon as I can! :2thumbsup:

Gimli
07-13-2007, 20:34
Sorry that I am taking so long... :sweatdrop: I have been pretty busy at work and I am also trying to help out with the MOD Guides. I'll get to this as soon as I can! :bow:

Mark
04-09-2010, 16:51
Sorry that I am taking so long... :sweatdrop: I have been pretty busy at work and I am also trying to help out with the MOD Guides. I'll get to this as soon as I can! :bow:

This is a long time coming.