PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't find Scutarii.tga

Helgi
06-28-2007, 19:42
Was about to attack this town in Spain, that is held by the Carthagians. I'm playing Rome and wanted to fight the battle instead of the quick resolution, so the screen goes black and I get this msg telling me, couldn't find Scutarii.tga, and CTD's on me. Love the Mod, 2nd bug I've experienced(oh well S t happens:gah:, still love the mod though.
When is the next patch coming out???

Squid
06-29-2007, 16:38
Whenever it gets finished, sorry but there's no more precise date, and I believe that's a know bug that is fixed in the next hotfix. IIRC it has to do with a missing slave texture line in the DMB.

DVK901
08-14-2007, 15:22
Was about to attack this town in Spain, that is held by the Carthagians. I'm playing Rome and wanted to fight the battle instead of the quick resolution, so the screen goes black and I get this msg telling me, couldn't find Scutarii.tga, and CTD's on me. Love the Mod, 2nd bug I've experienced(oh well S t happens:gah:, still love the mod though.
When is the next patch coming out???

I've FINALLY figured out what was causing this error. There will be a small fix soon.

Helgi
08-14-2007, 23:28
DVK901, Thank you Very kindly, I've halted playing until this is fixed(have a pretty successful game at hand as the Romans:rtwyes: )
Again Thanks:ave: ~D

Squid
08-15-2007, 15:42
By the way if you auto resolve the battle it will get by the issue.

Helgi
08-21-2007, 19:03
Then it's a good thing that I didn't auto resolve it then.:jawdrop:
:england: :france: :denmark: