PDA

View Full Version : RTW or not RTW

theboyne
06-29-2007, 17:30
I'm confused. Is there a RTW mod or not?:help:

Where can it be downloaded from?

Will I ever win a naval battle?

Got to say I'm really interested in the possibilities.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
06-29-2007, 17:42
Hi and welcome theboyne,
I'm sorry to say that, at current, there is no released version for R:TW - I believe that the R:TW version of the mod collapsed for a few reasons. However, another newer and intriguing version is under construction for the latest great Total War title, Medieval II: Total War. You can find it's official forum at this location (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=165). Perhaps the promising newer version will catch your interests? Hope this helps, cheers!

Wladyslaw IV
07-02-2007, 21:23
the latest great Total War title, Medieval II: Total War.

Here is your 15.00 dollars :laugh4: Remember to all, (how did it go) this so far is only for MTW VI. (Some reason it never had its own forum). A RTW version was started, and I think it is safe to say all of the progress made is being ported to MII TW. Which has gunpowder, a better engine, and a New World.

AlJabberwock
07-07-2007, 10:25
Here is your 15.00 dollars :laugh4: Remember to all, (how did it go) this so far is only for MTW VI. (Some reason it never had its own forum). A RTW version was started, and I think it is safe to say all of the progress made is being ported to MII TW. Which has gunpowder, a better engine, and a New World.

Excellent news. I suspect it may be the first Mod I ever shall have used in the TW world... unless the Russians over at Ogniem i Miecem beat you to the MTW2 version of there "With Fire and Sword"!

Please PM me should you have need of someone with endless knowledge of trivia and its source material.

It is written

Al Jabberwock

cegorach
07-16-2007, 07:30
I am cooperating with OiM TW team so I don't mind if they get somewhere earlier - PMTW2 is supposed to be BETTER rather than earlier.