PDA

View Full Version : Discussion

Jubal_Barca
07-02-2007, 20:45
Go! Discuss!

Myrddraal
07-02-2007, 21:25
I'd understood this mod was released. Can we have a download link?

Warmaster Horus
07-02-2007, 21:27
From what I understand of its history, it was released for 1.2, and Jubal Barca is porting it to 1.5?

Or has it already been ported?

Jubal_Barca
07-02-2007, 21:42
Ther was a release for RTW 1.2 which is no longer dowwnloadable. The 1.5 version will be available quite soon.

Warmaster Horus
07-02-2007, 21:59
Okay. I'm looking forward to it.
I do have a question: will it use mod switch? Or will it directly overwrite RTW Data file. And is it for RTW or BI?

Jubal_Barca
07-03-2007, 18:37
No modswitch yet, but I'm hoping future releases willl allow this. And it's RTW 1.5.

Warmaster Horus
07-04-2007, 16:59
Okay. Thanks.

And, call me annoying, but I'll ask the natural question:
When will it come out?

Jubal_Barca
07-04-2007, 18:39
And I'll give the all too natural answer; When it's finished. :beam:

Zibbit
07-04-2007, 23:07
I see that the forum on The Guild is finaly up :laugh4:

Myrddraal
07-05-2007, 14:49
And I'll give the all too natural answer; When it's finished. :beam:

There should be a smiley for this phrase, or perhaps a recognised abbreviation. The keys W H E N I T S F N H D must be fading on a lot of mod developpers keyboards. :tongue3:

WIF

:medievalcheers:

Lvondas
07-05-2007, 19:34
Hi. I played the original mod when it was still up at zodiac-productions. It was damn good too.

Can anyone tell me what happened? I deleted the mod from my harddrive a while back, I came to pick it up again.

Nice Screenshots by the way.

Zibbit
07-06-2007, 10:50
Basicly u can say that the old mod died in loss of motivation when medieval 2 was announced and u can thank Jubal for bringing it up again :yes:

I still have the old beta on my computer but i see now reason to upload it because Jubal is nearly finished whit his updated version.

So be patient

Taranaich
07-08-2007, 01:18
I'm really pleased the you're going to include criminally underused Araby in the mod, does this mean we could see other obscure factions like Norsca and Cathay?

Jubal_Barca
07-08-2007, 08:06
Therw will be no Cathay, I'm not going to go an further east than the Ogre Kingdoms.

A probable faction list;

Dwarfs
Vampire Counts
Chaos Dwarfs
Ogre Kingdoms

Altdorf
Middenheim
Kislev
Brettonia

HE
DE
WE

Araby
Tomb Kings

Lizardmen

Chaos
Slaanesh
Beastmen
Skaven
Orcs
*Another Barbarian faction, possibly amazons*

Zibbit
07-09-2007, 07:19
BAD NEWS

Yesterday when i was fixing whit my breezes my stupid :furious3: little sister came and pushed me and unfortunately i touch the soundcard whit my screwdriver and guess what, it short circuit , and it beat out all the cards below the sound card
Cards:
Soundcard
Tv-Card
Modem
wireless internet card
and possible little of the mothercard
:wall:
and that means that my internet is off and i wont be able to be as active as before, until we have bought a new pc and that will unfortunately not happened for a while (lucky we have a laptop).
But i will still work whit mapping offline Jubal ;)

Caius
07-20-2007, 03:20
I'd want to hear news.

Jubal_Barca
09-15-2007, 11:25
Right, I realised I hadn't posted this here; we WILL be modswitch compatible! w00t!

Murfios
09-16-2007, 04:14
I just made all your remaining faction Icons...You should post them

Jubal_Barca
09-17-2007, 19:54
Yeah, I'll post a screenie of the full set (or at least the nine buttons to be included in the release) tomorrow.

stormcloud
09-18-2007, 23:05
i found info on this mod while browsing through modding forums and i have to say it looks amazing i am an avid warhammer collector, but i have a shocking computer so i cant play any of the official games, and this looks like a real professional game and i cannot wait till its complete

UltraWar
09-24-2007, 21:56
Hopefully there is a playable Single Player Campaign.

giangio
03-26-2008, 16:59
Guys, i have a problem in redirecting the shortcut...

I have Rome TW installed at 1.5 version with no Barbarian.
I unzipped the folder "WHTW" contained in the archieve into c:\program files\activision\rome - tw\

Then, the readme file says that i shoud redirect the shortcut contained into this folder (WHTW) to the RomeTW.exe contained into c:\program files\activision\rome - tw.

When i open properties about the shortcut, i have 2 lines:

Destination: "C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -mod:WHTW -enable_editor -show_err

(i have italian version of OS, so my "Program files" folder is called "Programmi")

When i double click the shortcut, rome opens the little loading window, which containes the write "Rome Total War"... after few moments, it crashes saying that it missed something. Where's the problem in the command line? Thanks.

P.S:
Rome TW destination= C:\Programmi\Activision\
WHTW folder destination= C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War\
WHTW shortcut destination= C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War\WHTW

Jubal_Barca
03-27-2008, 12:57
Make sure the folder is actually named just WHTW. In some downloads it's been named as WHTW - Download Copy.

giangio
03-27-2008, 16:15
ye, it was, i renamed like you say. But it still doesn't work.