PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mafia - Pitchforks and Flaming Brands [Concluded]

CountArach
07-14-2007, 23:38
So this is the new 7 player mafia.

The roles are:
5 Villagers - They choose someone to lynch each day phase.
1 Witch - The mafia, may kill one person each night
1 Test Experiment - A pro-mafia villager.

The aim of the villagers is to kill both the Witch and the Test Experiment.

The Witch has to kill everyone else in the town, except their Test Experiment. They know who their test experiment is. They may kill one person on every even numbered night.

The Test Experiment may only vote during the day and has no further special role abilities. They know who the witch is. They win if all the villagers are killed.

People may not vote for No Lynch, however they may choose to Abstain. In the event of a tie, one of the players will be randomly killed.

24 Hour Night phases, 48 Hour day phases.

The Villager role PM:
Role: Villager
You are one of the villagers in the town. Your aim is to kill the Witch and the Test Experiment.

1. Ichigo
2. The Artist formerly known as Caius
3. Destroyer of Hope
4. Louis VI The Fat
5. Sarathos
6. pevergreen
7. woad&fangs

Csargo
07-14-2007, 23:39
:soapbox:

Caius
07-14-2007, 23:43
I love Flames ;)

In!

Lord Winter
07-14-2007, 23:44
/in

It'll be good to play again

Louis VI the Fat
07-14-2007, 23:48
Quickly signs in. :yes:

I love these McMafia's. They're not as intricate as a sit down game, but they're quick, clean and surprisingly good.

Oh, and sign me out if Omanes joins too. :shame: ~:mecry:

Caius
07-14-2007, 23:51
Oh, and sign me out if Omanes joins too. :shame: ~:mecry:
:inquisitive:

CountArach
07-15-2007, 00:01
Alright I've changed the rule so that the witch may only kill a person every even numbered night. Otherwise things would be over way too fast. That is what I get for making up rules in 15 minutes.

Louis VI the Fat
07-15-2007, 00:04
:inquisitive:He totally kicked our #### in the last game. ~:mecry:

Sarathos
07-15-2007, 00:13
Sounds good, im in

pevergreen
07-15-2007, 00:20
slash in!

woad&fangs
07-15-2007, 00:22
I'll play if their is still room

Caius
07-15-2007, 00:27
In less than a hour there is room full, welcome woadfangs, this is mafia!

Yes, there is room.

woad&fangs
07-15-2007, 00:29
Yep, looks like I'm #7 so no Omanes. He was really good in the Assassin Mafia. Hmmm, I just noticed my sig makes me look like a little kid, I'm going to have to change it sometime.

CountArach
07-15-2007, 00:52
Welcome to the game woad&fangs, it was a good idea to join one of these small games before any of the major ones.

PMs going out now.

Caius
07-15-2007, 01:00
PMs going out now.
Whooho!!

CountArach
07-15-2007, 01:03
Alright, all PMs are sent out

BEGIN DAY 1

Caius
07-15-2007, 01:08
Since there isnt any proof against noone and noone dont talk, what can we do?

woad&fangs
07-15-2007, 01:18
Sorry but it is rather hard to type with newt fingers. I suspect Ichigo did this do me. I heard him speaking strange words that sounded something like this:soapbox:

Csargo
07-15-2007, 01:20
Vote:woad&fangs

Louis VI the Fat
07-15-2007, 01:22
Random thoughts:
We can talk, check voting patterns, set traps. Two characters won't lynch each other. They will place an odd vote at each other to not rouse attention, but they must prevent each other from getting lynched. This should be of use.

If I understand the rules correctly, two persons will be lynched before the first even numbered night, during which the witch can make his kill. On the second even numbered night, there will be only two people left alive.

Some things:

- can we quote from PM's?
- we are allowed to send each other PM's, right?
- that Omanes thingy was meant in jest, just to be clear. I totally like the guy and we know each other quite well (in a forum kind of way). He just completely pwned us all in a game that finished two days ago. I would've loved to play him again in this game to get my revenge.

CountArach
07-15-2007, 01:29
If I understand the rules correctly, two persons will be lynched before the first even numbered night, during which the witch can make his kill. On the second even numbered night, there will be only two people left alive.
That is correct.

can we quote from PM's?
I'm going to say no.

we are allowed to send each other PM's, right?
Yes.

Csargo
07-15-2007, 01:36
Day 1: One lynch: 6 people left
Night 1: Nothing
Day 2: 1 lynch: 5 people left
Night 2: 1 murder: 4 people left
Day 3: If we haven't lynched atleast the Test Experiment or the games over.
If not then 1 lynch: 3 people left
Night 3: Nothing
Day 4: Last chance to lynch either the Witch or the TE: 2 people left

By that time the game will be over. A couple of questions:

If the Witch is lynched is the game over?

If the Witch is lynched and the game goes on will the TE gain the ability to kill during the even numbered nights?

Are there any pro-town roles?

woad&fangs
07-15-2007, 01:45
can we talk after we are lynched or are we only allowed to watch?

Vote: Ichigo

Csargo
07-15-2007, 01:46

scummy

Tran
07-15-2007, 01:50
GaH! I'm too late to join

**fades away**

CountArach
07-15-2007, 02:00
If the Witch is lynched is the game over?
No, the Test Experiment carries on.

If the Witch is lynched and the game goes on will the TE gain the ability to kill during the even numbered nights?
Nope.

Are there any pro-town roles?
Not that you are aware of.

You may talk if you wish.

pevergreen
07-15-2007, 02:55
Random.org says: Vote: Sarathos

Shall be afk nearly all of today: work and family reunion.

Sarathos
07-15-2007, 11:51
Your such an ass pev
Vote:Pevergreen

Csargo
07-15-2007, 13:04
I'm going to be gone all day. Concert don't bandwagon me ok?:grin:

woad&fangs
07-15-2007, 13:18
I'll be here for about 3 hours but then I'll have to leave for about 4-5 hours.

Warmaster Horus
07-15-2007, 15:35
Gah! How did I miss this... I know, by sleeping during the night...

Anyway, good luck to the town! And, Sarathos, if I may offer one piece of advice: don't insult others, and don't vote someone because they voted you.

Lord Winter
07-15-2007, 20:00

It seems like Woad&fangs and Ichigo are playing out an act to try to distance themselfs from each other. Just a gut feeling.

Caius
07-15-2007, 21:30
Woad, give a better reason to vote Ichigo, do this and I will unvote you.

Vote:Woad

woad&fangs
07-15-2007, 22:45
I wanted to vote out a veteran player because I was afraid if they were the witch and they survived to long they would be able to skillfully blend into the back round. Inca you welcomed me to the game and Louis PM'd me to say welcome so I decided not to vote for either of you two. Sarathos and Destroyer both have less than 1000 posts. This left Ichigo and Pevergreen and Ichigo lost the coin flip. Once their is some more discussion I'll probably change my vote.

Louis VI the Fat
07-15-2007, 23:14
Hm, there's not much to go by. Anybody have any clues? Pm conversations going on?
Maybe I'll just bandwagon Ichigo for now, just to make him sweat and make him reveal stuff.

Can we keep a tally?

Ichigo 3 - (Woad, DoH, Louis)
Sarathos 1 - (Pevergreen)
Pevergreen 1 - (Sarathos)
Woad 1 - (Caius el Inca)

woad&fangs
07-15-2007, 23:29
Actually Ichigo voted for me so its

Woad 2 - (Caius el Inca, Ichigo)

AHHHH, this is driving me nuts, I voted for Ichigo on A coinflip, DoH is voting for him because he thinks we're trying to "distance ourselves from each other", Pevergreen admitted that his vote for Sarathos was random, Sarathos voted for Pever in retaliation, Ichigo voted for me in retaliation, and Inca voted for me so I would give a reason for my Ichigo vote. So far the only vote that is for a "good" reason Is DoH's and he implies that I'm the second villain!!!! Oh, and is this Sarathos' first mafia game also?

Caius
07-15-2007, 23:38
and is this Sarathos' first mafia game also?
Nope.

Unvote:woad

Im not sure who to vote, but I will keep an eye for you.

woad&fangs
07-16-2007, 22:02
about 3 hours till the 1st lynch. Sarathos/pevergreen, what are your opinions? Oh, and what is everyones opinions of my new sig?

pevergreen
07-17-2007, 01:35
Im between twoplayers.

Woad and Ichigo.

Player List:
1. Ichigo (possibly witch, i think i need another day phase to be sure)
2. The Artist formerly known as Caius (to me, no chance he is Test or Witch)
3. Destroyer of Hope (60% innocent)
4. Louis VI The Fat (not very active, as i can understand with the obsession factor, probably innocent)
5. Sarathos (complete idiot :P [we are school friends so its ok] but probably the Test Experiment)
6. pevergreen (innocent)
7. woad&fangs (new player, dont know enough. could be witch/Test could not be)

woad&fangs
07-17-2007, 01:56
well, it looks like Ichigo is going to get lynched. this is the last time I ask Pevergreens opinion.

CountArach
07-17-2007, 03:48
Ichigo has been lynched! Send me Night PMs now. You have just over 24 hours.

Csargo
07-17-2007, 05:20
What a shame.

CountArach
07-17-2007, 05:34
I am an idiot. There were no PMs to send me.

Day 2 has started!

Alive
The Artist formerly known as Caius
Destroyer of Hope
Louis VI The Fat
Sarathos
pevergreen
woad&fangs

Dead
Ichigo - Innocent

Lord Winter
07-17-2007, 05:54
Im between twoplayers.

Woad and Ichigo.

Player List:
4. Louis VI The Fat (not very active, as i can understand with the obsession factor, probably innocent)
5. Sarathos (complete idiot :P [we are school friends so its ok] but probably the Test Experiment)
6. pevergreen (innocent)

Could you explain your logic abit more?

pevergreen
07-17-2007, 06:58
for whom?

Caius
07-17-2007, 21:27
Vote:Louis

Come here :whip:

Why no Pm's CA?

woad&fangs
07-17-2007, 21:48
Vote: Sarathos

Pever, get him to start talking. Louis, you need to start posting also. I don't expect everyone to post as much as I have been (It is a very sssslllllooowww week for me) but we need some conversation.

Louis VI the Fat
07-17-2007, 21:54
Soy aqui! Y soy innocència ! :yes:

Hm, there's not much to go by. Anybody have any clues? Pm conversations going on? Maybe I'll just bandwagon Sarathos for now, just to make him sweat and reveal stuff.

Louis 1 - (Caius el Inca)
Sarathos 2 - (Woad, Louis)

Caius
07-17-2007, 21:57
I have to unvote you

Unvote:Louis
Vote:DoH

Another Lurker

pevergreen
07-18-2007, 01:04
I know Sarathos has no reason to be inactive.

DoH1 - (Caius el Inca)
Sarathos 3 - (Woad, Louis, pever)

Csargo
07-18-2007, 01:38
Pever is acting strange.

Lord Winter
07-18-2007, 02:29
I have to unvote you

Unvote:Louis
Vote:DoH

Another Lurker

Lurker?

I've been active every round

Caius
07-18-2007, 02:35
Lurker?

I've been active every round
I meant, lurking in this round

Unvote:DoH
Vote:Sarathos

CountArach
07-18-2007, 05:53
I forgot to mention that Ichigo is innocent.

pevergreen
07-18-2007, 07:39
Pever is acting strange.
-^ sure...how?

Csargo
07-18-2007, 08:28
-^ sure...how?

Im between twoplayers.

Woad and Ichigo.

Player List:
6. pevergreen (innocent)

That mostly

pevergreen
07-18-2007, 09:12
:laugh4:

How is that weird?

Csargo
07-18-2007, 09:30
Actually Ichigo voted for me so its

Woad 2 - (Caius el Inca, Ichigo)

AHHHH, this is driving me nuts, I voted for Ichigo on A coinflip, DoH is voting for him because he thinks we're trying to "distance ourselves from each other", Pevergreen admitted that his vote for Sarathos was random, Sarathos voted for Pever in retaliation, Ichigo voted for me in retaliation, and Inca voted for me so I would give a reason for my Ichigo vote. So far the only vote that is for a "good" reason Is DoH's and he implies that I'm the second villain!!!! Oh, and is this Sarathos' first mafia game also?

Correction, I voted you for no reason at all.

pever, no one can get a read on people with this amount of posts so either A:You're lieing or B: You just made something up. Also W&F is really scummy I think. Over excited about your first mafia, don't worry you'll soon be bandwagoned with no chance to defend yourself.

Sarathos
07-18-2007, 11:00
The only reason i havent said anything, is because i have nothing to say (well to you guys anyway). And what the hell is lurking? I assume it as being inactive but doesnt inactive mean that you are less likely to be mafia cause i dont know how being active would help my chances as all, also come do it yourself Woad. It wouldnt really matter what i did cause i would of gotten killed in the next two rounds away or lynched soon cause all you guys dont have the guts to vote anyone else and bandwagon. Face it, you have nothing on me yet i still get voted so i fail to see why you guys even bother. Also Louis, voting me, killing, lynching me or even befriending it doesnt really matter what you do, cause you will never get anything out of me. Adding to that i dont know why voting me would reveal things cause everyone will bandwagon or find an excuse to vote me anyway so i would get lynched, seeing the tally now the fact that i release any information at all is irrelivant as i am doomed.

Sarathos
07-18-2007, 11:05
When i get lynched (which will be very soon) and you guys find out im innocent, i hope you all kick yourselves:thumbsdown:

Lord Winter
07-18-2007, 14:28
Vote: Woad

Let's take out the other half of the scummy players last round.

Louis VI the Fat
07-18-2007, 19:07
The only reason i havent said anything, is because i have nothing to say (well to you guys anyway). And what the hell is lurking? I assume it as being inactive but doesnt inactive mean that you are less likely to be mafia cause i dont know how being active would help my chances as all, also come do it yourself Woad. It wouldnt really matter what i did cause i would of gotten killed in the next two rounds away or lynched soon cause all you guys dont have the guts to vote anyone else and bandwagon. Face it, you have nothing on me yet i still get voted so i fail to see why you guys even bother. Also Louis, voting me, killing, lynching me or even befriending it doesnt really matter what you do, cause you will never get anything out of me. Adding to that i dont know why voting me would reveal things cause everyone will bandwagon or find an excuse to vote me anyway so i would get lynched, seeing the tally now the fact that i release any information at all is irrelivant as i am doomed.Relax, it's just a game mate. ~;)
We don't have anything on anybody, so we're throwing prodding votes around. Innocents get lynched all the time. Mafia games are a carnage of spilled innocent blood, it's the nature of the game. On the upside, you win this game not by surviving, but by having your side win.

Who do you think is mafia? You know Pevergreen in real life, right? Is he acting suspicious?

woad&fangs
07-18-2007, 19:35
Unvote: Sarathos

wow, I leave for one morning to take my drivers licensce test(I passed, yeah:driver: ) and eveyone bandwagons Sarathos. I thought that after this lynching the witch gets to make his kill so he would lay low unless they got called out and had to defend himself. Sarathos seems perfectly willing to die which wouldn't make sense if he's the witch. He might still be the TE.

Caius
07-18-2007, 23:51
Unvote: Sarathos

wow, I leave for one morning to take my drivers licensce test(I passed, yeah:driver: ) and eveyone bandwagons Sarathos. I thought that after this lynching the witch gets to make his kill so he would lay low unless they got called out and had to defend himself. Sarathos seems perfectly willing to die which wouldn't make sense if he's the witch. He might still be the TE.
So, you drive the bandwagon, huh?:bounce:

Unvote:Sarathos
Vote:pevergreen

How can we prove you are inoccent?

pevergreen
07-19-2007, 07:17
How can we prove you are inoccent?
You tell me :inquisitive:

If i was attacked i guess.

CountArach
07-19-2007, 07:26
Day 2 has ended. Sarathos has been lynched!

Alive
The Artist formerly known as Caius
Destroyer of Hope
Louis VI The Fat
pevergreen
woad&fangs

Dead
Ichigo - Innocent
Sarathos - Innocent

I need the Witch's PM.

Sarathos
07-19-2007, 09:13
Louis: Who do you think is mafia? You know Pevergreen in real life, right? Is he acting suspicious?

Yes indeed i do know pever in really life (most to my disliking but yes i do) and the fact is that he is always suspious, well more idiotic i would say so yeah. But i do have a pretty strong feeling the witch is pever. If not he is the TE

pevergreen
07-19-2007, 10:31
Well, I am a high reputation player.

Not saying anything until next day phase though.

CountArach
07-21-2007, 08:54
Day 3 has begun. Inca has been lynched!

Alive
Destroyer of Hope
Louis VI The Fat
pevergreen
woad&fangs

Dead
Ichigo - Innocent
Sarathos - Innocent
Inca - Innocent

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 12:57
Alright, Woad, talk.

Vote: Woad

woad&fangs
07-21-2007, 14:15
Is it really to much effort to add &fangs when you vote for Me!? You scummy little mafia. Well, you and DoH are going to vote for me and I'm going to vote for 1 of you two. So if Louis votes with me then it's a 2/2 tie and count Arach flips a coin to decide who's lynched. If the mafia wins the coin flip then then they can just lynch the Louis and win the game. If we win then we lynch the last mafia and the townies win. Ughghg, I ate too much pizza last night I really don't feel like voting right now. Louis tell me who to vote for and I'll do it.

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 14:28
Hmm...that kind of confirms my suspicions of you...

Why blatantly follow Louis?

Caius
07-21-2007, 20:59
Inca has been lynched!
Lynched?

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 22:34
/killed whatever..

Louis VI the Fat
07-21-2007, 22:46
Hmm, four players left, of which two are mafia. Oh dear...

Caius votes Pever and gets killed. That sounds rather suspicious. I think I'll vote Pevergreen.

Vote: Pevergreen.

Csargo
07-21-2007, 22:52
That's some crappy reasoning Louis..

Louis VI the Fat
07-21-2007, 23:01
It is a bit, isn't it? Well I can hardly confess that I hacked the .Org to intercept PM's and that Pevergreen send this to Count Arach yesterday:

Hello Count, here is your witch PM. My order for tonight is:

kill: Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca.

Caius
07-21-2007, 23:06
It is a bit, isn't it? Well I can hardly confess that I hacked the .Org to intercept PM's and that Pevergreen send this to Count Arach yesterday:
Now I dont believe you.

The people call me Caius, so im a 50% sure you are lying.

woad&fangs
07-21-2007, 23:18
Yeah, everyone except me calls him Caius. something is scummy in Louisville

vote: Louis

Csargo
07-21-2007, 23:36
Louis is probably the best lynch for today. Bandwagon him like he bandwagoned me and Sarathos.

Caius
07-22-2007, 00:03
Now I dont believe Louis in a 75%.

In the Pm, he said Hello Count. Everyone call CountArach CA. :inquisitive:

Louis VI the Fat
07-22-2007, 03:30
I'm innocent! ~:mecry:

I mean, d'uh, of course that PM is fake. No I didn't hack the .Org and no I can't read all you people PM's. If I could I'd win every mafia game I'm in. Gah! Can't even make a joke in here.

If I get lynched, the mafia has won. With four players, two of which mafia, the game will be over because they can simply lynch the remaining townie next round. Our only shot is to get a 2-2 tie now and hope for a lucky draw. I know the two mafiosi are laughing now at the bandwagoning on me. But there is also a third player, the second townie left...

The people call me Caius, so im a 50% sure you are lying.Yes, Caius, I know you're called Caius. That's why I called you Caius seven posts ago.

CountArach
07-22-2007, 06:58
Just over 24 hours left.

lol Louis, I'll let that slide because it gave me a chuckle

Csargo
07-22-2007, 07:11

I mean, d'uh, of course that PM is fake. No I didn't hack the .Org and no I can't read all you people PM's. If I could I'd win every mafia game I'm in. Gah! Can't even make a joke in here.

If I get lynched, the mafia has won. With four players, two of which mafia, the game will be over because they can simply lynch the remaining townie next round. Our only shot is to get a 2-2 tie now and hope for a lucky draw. I know the two mafiosi are laughing now at the bandwagoning on me. But there is also a third player, the second townie left...

Yes, Caius, I know you're called Caius. That's why I called you Caius seven posts ago.

We'll see Louis. A lot of evidence points towards your guilt though. I give it 75% chance that you're guilty and 25% that your not. Unless you can explain your actions I'll have to assume your guilty, but first I wanna see if you can figure out what I'm talking about. ~;) I'll be waiting...

pevergreen
07-22-2007, 11:30
Where is DoH...

just in case i voted someone else;

Vote: Woad and Fands

I am 100% sure you are the Test

Louis VI the Fat
07-22-2007, 20:53

I am 100% sure you are the TestWhy's that?

@Ichigo: I'm afraid I can't figure out what you're talking about. I don't even have a beginning of a clue to be honest. ~:confused:

Csargo
07-22-2007, 21:29
Why's that?

@Ichigo: I'm afraid I can't figure out what you're talking about. I don't even have a beginning of a clue to be honest. ~:confused:

Hmmm. I think you should vote W&F's.

Louis VI the Fat
07-22-2007, 23:38
Oh alright, you sound like you know something.

Unvote: Pevergreen.
Vote: Woad and Fans

CountArach
07-23-2007, 11:47
Woad&Fangs has been lynched. He was the witch.

Begin the next day!

The town has to kill the Test Subject to win.

Alive
Destroyer of Hope
Louis VI The Fat
pevergreen

Dead
Ichigo - Innocent
Sarathos - Innocent
Inca - Innocent
woad&fangs - Witch

woad&fangs
07-23-2007, 13:36
Wasn't my stupid test experiment supposed to save me? Now instead of a 2/2 tie thats decided by a coin flip he has to survive another round and its still going to end up 1 townie vs. 1 test experiment who both have to vote for each other which means a coin flip. All my TE did was make this game last another day or two longer and delay the next minimafia from starting. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, go townies!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

Andres
07-23-2007, 13:57

:laugh4:

Sorry for posting here as a non-participant but this little episode was hilarious :laugh4:

Sorry for the interruption. I'll go back to my seat to watch how this comedy-thriller ends...

Csargo
07-23-2007, 18:59
I need to think. I'll be back with who I think the test experiment is later.

Csargo
07-23-2007, 21:17
If at all possible I would like to hear the opinions of those who are still alive on the other players.

Louis VI the Fat
07-23-2007, 21:45
Well, seeing as how things went last round, it looks like DoH is our test experiment. ~;)

Vote: Woad and Fans

Wasn't my stupid test experiment supposed to save me? Now instead of a 2/2 tie thats decided by a coin flip he has to survive another round and its still going to end up 1 townie vs. 1 test experiment who both have to vote for each other which means a coin flip. All my TE did was make this game last another day or two longer and delay the next minimafia from starting. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, go townies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where was DoH anyway?

Well, unless there is a secret clause that the test experiment must somehow lynch his witch during the day, I think we can safely assume DoH is the test. Please tell me if I'm overlooking something. Until then:

Vote: Destroyer of Hope.

Lord Winter
07-23-2007, 21:51
Where was DoH anyway?

I was busy over the weakend reallife kicked in.

I think he more misunderstood the rules then is blaming me. Besides that one little bit of evidence is preaty weak, we should take our time as this is the only chance we've got.

EDIT: Reading over the thread right now will decide my vote in the next couple hours.

Csargo
07-23-2007, 22:05
Well, seeing as how things went last round, it looks like DoH is our test experiment. ~;)

Where was DoH anyway?

Well, unless there is a secret clause that the test experiment must somehow lynch his witch during the day, I think we can safely assume DoH is the test. Please tell me if I'm overlooking something. Until then:

Vote: Destroyer of Hope.

You're just as likely to be the TE as DoH maybe a little less though.

Caius
07-23-2007, 22:27
I think Louis is playing as Omanes in the other mini mafia...

pevergreen
07-24-2007, 01:31
DoH, weekend busy is a good enough reason, mine was very busy as well.

But you are the only person who hasnt voted in a while... Longer than the weekend from memory.

Me and louis lynched the witch, but you werent there.

Either Louis or you is the test experiment, i am innocent.

Csargo
07-24-2007, 04:29
It's DoH.

Caius
07-24-2007, 04:34
It's DoH.
How can you came to that conclusion?

Csargo
07-24-2007, 04:35
How can you came to that conclusion?

I am a golden god.

Caius
07-24-2007, 04:36
I am a golden god.
Aye :captain:.

You told everyone I was mafia in 2 games and I wasn't.

pevergreen
07-24-2007, 05:26
3rd time lucky?

EDIT: you sure Ichigo? If you are, I'll place my vote.

Csargo
07-24-2007, 05:51
3rd time lucky?

EDIT: you sure Ichigo? If you are, I'll place my vote.

Yes, I'm sure. The only other possibility is that it's Louis, but I doubt W&F's would pull such a stupid stunt.

pevergreen
07-24-2007, 07:26
Ok :bow:

Vote: DoH

Csargo
07-25-2007, 05:36
So can we have the results now?

CountArach
07-25-2007, 05:49
Destroyer of Hope has been lynched. He was Innocent

Alive
Louis VI The Fat
pevergreen

Dead
Ichigo - Innocent
Sarathos - Innocent
Inca - Innocent
woad&fangs - Witch
Destroyer of Hope - Innocent

Seeing as that leaves only two people left alive, their votes will cancel out.

pevergreen - Test Subject wins a major victory!

He had a part of his role that essentially said that he had to kill the witch to achieve a major victory. He achieved this when he lynched woad&fangs. Congrats pever!

Tran
07-25-2007, 05:53
So it's over?

Well, as an outsider, I congrats the evil pever

Csargo
07-25-2007, 05:56
Well that's too bad. Good job pever. You wasted an entire round.:shame:

Louis VI the Fat
07-25-2007, 06:40
So Pevergreen was guilty after all. And there was indeed some secret clause that the test experiment must lynch his witch during the day. :shame:

Oh well. Congratulations, Pevergreen. Well played. Thanks for hosting the game CountArach. :balloon2:

I do contest the rules though! Either Pever should have won his major victory last round already, after W&F was lynched. Or a tossed coin between Pever and I should decide in this round who wins in general, the town or the 'mafia'.
If Pever wins the toss, it'll be a major victory for him. If he loses the toss, he loses and we win.

Csargo
07-25-2007, 06:45
I agree with Louis, since the TE couldn't kill anyone it shoulda been a coin flip.

pevergreen
07-25-2007, 07:27
I disagree, it was 2 townies vs me. I could have waited for W&F to kill someone else, but i got rid of him then. I needed to have the excuse/skill to survive another lynch.

CountArach
07-25-2007, 09:36
lol, alright. I just tossed a coin and pever won anyway.

pevergreen
07-25-2007, 11:39
Yay!

good game to all participants. These games draw on my weakness. Defence and attacks.

woad&fangs
07-25-2007, 15:27
Oh, so Pever isn't a complete moron like I thought. Good Job Pever!!! Oh, and thanks Louis I was debating between using my witch kill on you or caius, in the end I thought U might be easier to manipulate into voting with me but you really outdid yourself.:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: And according to the rules I still get a minor victory so yippeeee! I would really appreciate some feedback on how I played so I can do better in the next mafia game.:feedback:

Louis VI the Fat
07-25-2007, 19:22
according to the rules I still get a minor victory so yippeeee! You know, if somebody who is supposed to protect me deliberately lynches me, I'll go after him no matter what and sod any minor victory. :skull: :knight: :skull:

But hey, you've got more self-restraint and it gave you a victory in the end. So congrats and well-played. :balloon2:

Caius
07-25-2007, 20:46
Well done pevergreen!