PDA

View Full Version : Org:total War

Galapagos
07-17-2007, 19:42
Hey i just had an idea:idea2: :idea2: Let's all make a game named ORG:Total War.........The factions should have moderator names like:sapi's empire,tosIanu's golden horde or something like that....the units should have important members (with over 1000 post)names like:Omanes Alexandrapolites Pikemen,Craterus Knights or like that
This is a list of moderators that i could find:
Proletaliat
big King sanctaphrax
mithrandir
tosIanu
frogbeastegg
kekvitirae
hosakawa tito
Myrddraal
barocca
GiantMonkeyMan
The Blind King of Bohemia
sapi
KukriKhan

This is a list of important members:
Omanes Alexandrapolites
Mouzafphaerre
Dutch_guy
Craterus
Monarch
Taurus
Marcellus
Rythmic
Drisos
Viking
Kagemusha
Templar Knight
Just A Girl
O'ETAIPOS
Tanit
Reverend Gonzo

P.S.Give me please more moderator and member names...

NagatsukaShumi
07-17-2007, 20:51
Hows about a asst. mod and org veteran ~;).

It does sounds like a very fun project, I am sure those who don't like eachother would welcome the ability to kill eachother :laugh4:

Maybe you could split it into sections, have for example admins, MTWII mods, Modification Mods etc.

Galapagos
07-17-2007, 20:56
Yes this would be nice:laugh4: :laugh4:

Vuk
07-17-2007, 21:38
Hey i just had an idea:idea2: :idea2: Let's all make a game named ORG:Total War.........The factions should have moderator names like:sapi's empire,tosIanu's golden horde or something like that....the units should have important members (with over 1000 post)names like:Omanes Alexandrapolites Pikemen,Craterus Knights or like that
This is a list of moderators that i could find:
Proletaliat
big King sanctaphrax
mithrandir
tosIanu
frogbeastegg
kekvitirae
hosakawa tito
Myrddraal
barocca
GiantMonkeyMan
The Blind King of Bohemia
sapi
KukriKhan

This is a list of important members:
Omanes Alexandrapolites
Mouzafphaerre
Dutch_guy
Craterus
Monarch
Taurus
Marcellus
Rythmic
Drisos
Viking
Kagemusha
Templar Knight
Just A Girl
O'ETAIPOS
Tanit
Reverend Gonzo

P.S.Give me please more moderator and member names...

Vuk isn't and important member?!!:shame:
That was not very nice.

Vuk

:laugh4:

Looks good.

Galapagos
07-17-2007, 22:11
Well sorry i just looked 5 minutes.But we need more members cause it would be nice if every faction has different unit.
How it sounds?VUK peasents:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Myrddraal
07-18-2007, 02:45
The modification mods would kick everyone. Somebody beating us? We'll just up our stats a bit, and lower everyone elses :evilgrin:

NagatsukaShumi
07-18-2007, 13:23
The modification mods would kick everyone. Somebody beating us? We'll just up our stats a bit, and lower everyone elses :evilgrin:

Or spawn giant man eating elephant-tigers which shoot missiles and bees out of their mouths.

Martok
07-20-2007, 02:42
Mithrandir and I would obviously have no shortage of camels in our armies. Oh, the possibilities.... ~D

IrishArmenian
07-20-2007, 02:54
Don't forget: (apologies to those I forget)
Dev Dave
Tosa
Banquo's Ghost
Papewaio
Don Corleone
God's Grace
Big King Sanctaphrax (Bonus points if you make his unit something like the screeching women under the name Big Queen Sanctaphrax)
Beirut
Alpaca

MiniKiller
08-07-2007, 01:02
hm never thought of anything like this, infact havent been on these boards since mtw2 was released. havent had ANY time to play it but ya this sounds found

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
08-07-2007, 01:06
Don't forget me lol :-)

Ignoramus
08-08-2007, 03:54
We have a poll of members voting to which faction they want to belong to. Then their names become the general and agent names on the campaign map.

Ignoramus
08-08-2007, 12:38
In fact this is entirely workable.

You could use the MTW2 campaign map, and use the relevant Orgah's hometowns as the cities(the non-European members will have to pick their favourite city or ancestral town).

The members who "own" a faction can design their banner, choose the religion, and pick their army strengths and weaknesses.

RoadKill
08-10-2007, 15:15
RoadKill can be the peasents.

woad&fangs
08-10-2007, 16:02
Sounds cool.

don't forget General Hankerchief the bringer of mafia to the Org. Also Lemur is apparently a moderator.

Abokasee
08-10-2007, 16:07
No Abokasee and his hordes of bartix? HERESY!!!:furious3:

Belgolas
08-11-2007, 01:19
This sounds very interesting. If I am in you can make me anything. Even a unit with 0 attack 0 defence! I don't care it would be just cool to see my name. Would there be any new skins and maybe a new map. If not then it would be an easy mod to make.

Tiberius of the Drake
08-14-2007, 22:25
what about lower members being agents? or individual captain names like captain Tiberius ~:)