PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Revisited

Skara
07-22-2007, 16:36
I have started work on a new and better Viking Invasion Era Campaign; I have already seperated and named 43 provinces, and chosen the port and castle locations. All the provinces so far are in Scandinavia, Great Britain, and the Northern Seas. I plan to add provinces in Northern Spain, and many many more in Central Europe. The main goal of this mod is to expand things in the Viking era to more than just the UK:laugh4:

Also, a completely new aspect of navigable Fjords and Rivers in the form of very thin and long stretches of sea :idea2:

Navigable Rivers and Fjords most notably include the Loire, Seine, Rhine, Thames, and several other rivers, lakes, and 20-30 Fjords. The main threat of the vikings imo, was when they Struck inland along these navigable rivers.

Factions I plan on adding:

-Norwegians
-Danes
-Gotar
-Svear
-Fins
-Wends
-Franks
-Germans
-Spaniards
-Swiss
-Mercians
-Scots
-Irish
-Northumbrians
-Welsh
-Saxons
-Swiss

I am using a mix of Viking era unit rosters and early era unit rosters.

Any help, suggestions, questions, and other things are welcome :beam:

I haven't got all the details worked out yet, but at least I've started out on the map!

Skara
07-22-2007, 16:47
I would like a link to LMM and Paintshop pro too: I need to re-download these applications since I'm getting a new and better computer in a few days :clown:

gregori99
07-28-2007, 23:36
I think this is a great idea. I hope you get whatever help you need on this.

Wladyslaw IV
07-31-2007, 11:07
Well good luck skara. Hope you are satisfied with it!