PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

Gandalf the White
07-27-2007, 17:04
Due to other things I had to delete the ntw.aowc.net website but I am now ready to create another site with some help with content, articles on NTW and Screenshots etc. I will need a free host, so if anyone has any friends that have spare servers that are willing to sponsor Narnia Total War then please PM me soon. I cannot find a good enough free host for us and we do not want to pay so my only option is to be sponsored.

Gandalf the White
07-29-2007, 09:28
IGN Hosting are a good bet we would get loads of publicity for our mod! But first we need a custom site: anyone that can make websites post. However I think I have found a perfect other host, which we can make some money from to support the site and stuff. Anyone got PayPal?

alexander_323
09-03-2007, 18:38
hi all
sorry i was a bit late
so how are we proceeding in the new site n do gimme some work i m ready to start over again , gimme a brief layout of our plans

Gandalf the White
09-03-2007, 20:39
Well I haven't done anything because I have been away although if someone creates a site I can get it hosted.

alexander_323
09-04-2007, 19:00
but i thought u were the chief developer
well in that case i can build the site if you may allow( and with the consent of oscar)
tell me the deadline or any desired date and provide me a brief layout of what all contents do you want in the site

Gandalf the White
09-04-2007, 20:51
I am developer but I do not create websites, I develop templates and run the server space. Soon would be nice; could you do this by e-mail please so I can talk to you more easily: davidsflight@googlemail.com

alexander_323
09-05-2007, 16:29
ok as you wish by the way i got the content pages from oscar
thesy are:
Home Page
Factions
Models/Units
Forum
Join Us
i would like to add the story of narnia too whats your idea on that
i'll be starting on this from friday night that is 8th( i guess) my email is viki4u_3785@yahoo.com

and what kind of templates do you design ?

Gandalf the White
09-05-2007, 16:39
I use templates, Those are the right pages I suggest PHPBB for the forum so leave that to me just put a link to watever.com/forum or similar and then I can install it later. Story of Narnia is a good idea and a good time to start. Sorry I won't be around much but I will look for server space and e-mail you.