PDA

View Full Version : Some questions before installing (Tech Issues)

Drisos
07-27-2007, 20:23
hey all!

I'm happy to accounce; I finally found a copy of MTW gold edition in the stores. I'm looking forward to playing Samurai Wars online now and then, but I'm slightly worried.. are there problems with logging in? (like in stw?) and if so, how much space will a full installation of mtw+vi+the mod take? I have only 2,43 of fat32 partition..

hopefully, see you soon.. I've got lots of time tomorrow. ~:)

:bow:

Jochi Khan
07-28-2007, 00:04
Hi Drisos

how much space will a full installation of mtw+vi+the mod take? I have only 2,43 of fat32 partition..

a full install of MTW/VI/ModBeta8...

Size............1.98GB
Size on disc..2.41GB

Togakure
07-28-2007, 00:07
:elephant:

2.43 GB?

I've had no problems logging into the VI server using the SW Mod. Like any TW MP game, it's not without it's odd drops and desyncs, but I was able to get to the point of relatively stable play without a lot of problems. Hopefully it will be the same for you m8. I am very glad to read that you will likely be joining us from time to time.

Drisos
07-28-2007, 10:53
I'll just install on the 'normal' partition then.. we'll see soon enough if it works. My worries were probably due to the fact I had the same problems in RTW as I had in STW.. Thought I might have it here as well.. I'll just go try and see. :book:

Togakure
07-28-2007, 13:20
Mine is installed on NTFS partition and works fine for MP. I have a problem with the campaign, but I think it's related to my video drivers.

I'm up, logged in to MSN, and doing little chores around the house. Message me if you want to test, play etc..