PDA

View Full Version : .Org Battle Royale Mk III - Game thread [Concluded]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Myrddraal
08-05-2007, 22:24
Since the other thread is totally cluttered, I've started a new one. I hope that's ok by Sasaki, if not feel free to delete this and I'll move over the the other thread.

Overview:

This game is based on the popular novel, movie, and comic series of the same name. It is like Mafia, only with one fundamental difference - every player is playing for themself.

Summary and instructions (same as previous games):

The game takes place in a theoretical future Japan with an oppressive government with a brutal police. In order to keep its younger rebelious generation disorganized and distrustful of each other (in order to prevent rebellion), several "Battle Royales" take place every year that place lots of people(the desired number of players) as "contestants" on an island armed with a weapon, food, water, and a map. The game is over when only one player is alive, so the goal is obviously to kill the other contestants.

Players may move around the island at their whim, but as the game progresses certain parts of the island will be off-limits to them, as Forbidden Zones are imposed.

The Forbidden Zones are enforced by all players having to wear an electronic collar that tracks their location. If a player enters a forbidden zone, it detonates, killing the player instantly. In addition, it also serves as a way of keeping players in line. If a player tries to remove his collar, it detonates.

How the game works (new content):

Stats:
Once the game starts, each player is randomly assigned a strength, survival, stamina and weapon rating. Each ranges from 1-10, and each is useful in its own way:

- Stength rating (changed): Represents two things: 1 your physical strength, and 2 your ability to use a weapon. This includes aiming abilities with firearms.

- Survival rating: Determines how crafty a player is, both in combat and non-combat situations. A player with a survival rating of 10 can be virtually unseen on the island unless he wishes to be. It also determines your bush craft skills. High survival rating enables you to manipulate your environment.

- Stamina: Determines how fast you can run, how tired you get through physical exhertion. In some situations and locations, players with low stamina will have their movement halved, you will be informed of this in your write up PM.

- Weapon: Ratings are from 1-10, although their use is mostly determined in combat situations (a very good close-range weapon will still fall to a shoddy far-range weapon that is properly aimed).

Turns:
Each "turn" will last 48 hours. A "day" will consist of 4 turns, with each turn representing morning, afternoon, evening and night respectively.

Players will PM me where to move based on the map that I post below, as well as any instructions dealing with other players they might encounter. An example of these instructions are:

- Attack and steal their food
- Befriend and request an alliance
- Refuse all alliance offers except with Player X
- Run away as fast as you can

The more detailed the instructions the better and can be improvised. If there's anything realistic you'd like your character to do, send it in. The more possibilities you account for in your orders the better.

Players can interact with the map; i.e. buildings can be used as places to hide, replenish food supply, etc.

On the evening of every day, an annoucement will be made listing the dead.

Movement:
You can move a maximum of two squares, with a maximum move of one straight move and one diagonal move. For example if you are located at the school, you could move anywhere highlighted in blue:

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3748/movementkx3.jpg

If both players are in the same area then they may communicate with each other on their own and do not need to relay anything through me.
Any other out of thread communication is not allowed, please play in the spirit of the game.

Supply drops:

Every evening, a box of supplies will be dropped by helicopter at a location on the map. This location will be determined by in game voting. On the morning of each day, you will be asked to vote on a choice of 3 or 4 locations. Supplies will be dropped in the evening on the zone selected. In the case of tie the supplies will be dropped at one of the tied zones at random.

Supplies could be an arsenal of weapons, food, water, or useless junk.

Special roles and the aim of the game:
Some characters have special roles and goals. Please note that these are all seconday to the overall goal, which is to survive the Battle Royale. Some players might have special methods by which they can achieve victory. In the right conditions, it will be possible to end the game by storming the school and overthrowing the government forces.

The map:
Low res image:
https://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5213/maplowsg6.jpg

Link to high res version:
https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4643/mapkm7.jpg

Players:
Pevergreen
Twilightblade
Warmaster Horus
Beefy187
Xdeathfire
Shlin28
Stig
Tincow
Kal 'Motep
Orb
GeneralHankercheif
Ichigo
Woad&Fangs
greaterkhann
Sarathos
Inca Man/ Caius
Faust
Ignormamous
Tran
Killfr3nzy
Sapi
CountArch.
SirNoob
Kommodus

Signups closed

Enjoy!

Myrddraal
08-05-2007, 22:28
It is the morning of Day 1.

In this first turn, you must add one extra piece of info to your instructions: Your starting position. You may start anywhere on the map.

Send your PMs :thumbsup:

seireikhaan
08-05-2007, 23:57
Vote supply drop: J7

pevergreen
08-05-2007, 23:59
Vote Supply Drop: A7

Vote Tally:
A7 1 (pevergreen)
J7 1 (greaterkhaan)

seireikhaan
08-06-2007, 00:00
Vote Supply Drop: A7
:laugh4:

pevergreen
08-06-2007, 00:02
:grin2:

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 00:52
READ THE RULES

You will be given a choice of 3 or 4 drop zones, on which you will be asked to vote.

Now, you reminded me that I haven't given you your choices. Let me get my random number generator...

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 00:58
EDIT:

On second thoughts, there will be no supply drop on day 1

GeneralHankerchief
08-06-2007, 01:00
Is voting permitted this turn only?

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 01:02
In future, yes, voting is only permitted in the morning turn.

pevergreen
08-06-2007, 02:12
Awwww Sif! Now im stuck up on A7 with no food it seems...

TevashSzat
08-06-2007, 02:31
A7 huh??

Tries to assemble a sniper rifle out of a chopstick...:evilgrin:

Killfr3nzy
08-06-2007, 02:36
On a similar note; how much food do we have, if any?

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 02:49
Each player starts with 2 days food.

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 03:08
Any other out of thread communication is not allowed, please play in the spirit of the game.

Pevergreen sent me an addition to his orders for this turn, which read:

In addition to earlier orders, if Sarathos, Beefy, Twilightblade or Killfr3nzy come, i ask for alliance, no matter how many are there.

This reeks of out of thread communication, and when pressed pever admitted to the fact.

The game has only just started, and we've already got 5 players cheating!

To be frank, I'm pretty pissed off. I thought better of the members of this forum than dishonorable cheaters. Roadkill and I have dedicated a considerable amount of our time to make a game for you to enjoy; to take the piss of that effort - I find personally offensive.

Pevergreen, Sarathos, Beefy, Twilightblade and Killfr3nzy are officially kicked out of this game, and if you hope to play in a future game of BR, you better hope it's not hosted by me.

If anybody wants to play the game or knows of someone who would like to, let me know by PM and you can replace one of these players

Otherwise, their corpses and equipment will be scattered around the map for more honest players to find.

I sincerely hope that no other members are cheating

A very disappointed Myrddraal

GeneralHankerchief
08-06-2007, 03:10
:no:

Will we learn their IC names?

Ignoramus
08-06-2007, 03:25
So we send our orders to you, Myrddraal?

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 03:29
Yes

Beefy187
08-06-2007, 04:47
i havnt done anything yet..

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 05:37
wait Mydrall thats a little harsh, maybe it was pevergreen that was doing it and not the other players, we could just give them sever punishments instead of kicking them out of the game.

CountArach
08-06-2007, 05:39
Once again Myrdd, kick-ass map :2thumbsup:

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 05:47
I would also like to remind everyone that you MAY ONLY PM people IF YOU BOTH HAVE MET ON THE MAP AND HAS ACCEPTED AN ALLIANCE DURING THE GAME. I think that some of you are misunderstanding that, for pming random people to form alliances.

CountArach
08-06-2007, 05:55
I just thought I owuld say something in pever's defence. If he had truly been meta-gaming, he probably would have started in the same spot, or at least near them. I woudl check that.

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 06:11
As I seriousy hate kicking people off games, I would like KillerFr3nzy, twilightblade, beefy, and Sarathos to confirm their innocence to me or else I cant do anything to help you guys.:no:

pevergreen
08-06-2007, 07:13
Ill say this publicaly as well. It is known that we all attend the same school. We talk about this stuff, thats all. In Sarathos' defence, he refused to take any part in the idea of an alliance, Beefy was very reluctant and I only put their names in so i didnt yelled at. I was starting in a totally different location to the rest of them.

Roadkill, I think Myrdd taking a firm stance on this is good. If you convince him to un-kill us, I refuse to be revived.

Beefy187
08-06-2007, 07:23
one of us was just complaining about weapon stats and such. Because we got nothing better to do. and we love mafia.

we were just joking about who to kill (jihad on killfr3nzy)like we do in other mafia games. thats all i was doing anyway.

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 08:16
Well, I think that is a resonable reason, but i am only the co-host it will be Mydralls decision.

Twilightblade
08-06-2007, 08:19
Well all I was talking to killfr3nzy and the others about a possible alliance in the game should we meet as I did in previous BR games (which never worked as in the first one I blew a hole through pever and in the second fr3nzy blew my chest out with a shotgun) so if pever acted on this as a fact then it really had nothin to do what I was talking about.

I would also like to say the cheating is a strong way to put this even if you take it the worst way possible.

Stig
08-06-2007, 08:25
No if you talk to people about allying out of this thread it's not allowed, you gain a fast advantage over other people.

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 08:27
Okay, as seeing from other players reaction their telling me to keep you guys out of the game, but I may provide Twilightblade and Sarathos another chance. I will have to wait for others reaciton

Twilightblade
08-06-2007, 08:30
meh I wont miss much

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 08:51
I just received a PM from a player and he has told me the info I need.
It is now official, Beefy187 and Sarathos will be allowed back into the game, I am terriblly sorry towards Twilightblade and Killerfr3nzy, but i cant bring you two back into the game, Beefy and Sarathos will be receiving new roles and positions.

pevergreen
08-06-2007, 08:56
to quote warcraft III "The Guilty will suffer."
And Im sitting it out on a matter of principal.

Sorry to the people that this has concerned, hope you can all go on with your game now.

:bow:

Twilightblade
08-06-2007, 09:18
I respect your decision Roadkill :bow:

But understand it's only Roadkills decision I respect

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 09:23
Alright this issue will is over
PMS ARE DUE TO MYDDRAL IN 6-7 HOURS

Reminder: Orders all go to Mydrall becuase my inbox is being poured with orders, to those who already sent it to me, do not worry I have already fowarded it to Mydrall.

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 15:41
Rule clarification: If two people spawn in the same place, the person who sent me his pm first will be counted as arriving first, with the second person arriving almost immediately.

RoadKill
08-06-2007, 16:25
About the 2 day supplies I would like to remind everyone this will be depending on your stamina Rating. Example,
If your stamina is : 1 - 4 the supplie will last you for 2 turns, you must find food quick
5 - 8 the supplies will last you 1 day and ,you will have plenty of time to find food
9 - 10 the supplies will last you exactly 2 days, you have plenty of time to find food and water

Myrddraal
08-06-2007, 17:18
PMs still due:

Kal 'Motep
Orb
Inca Man/ Caius
Faust
Kommodus

Kommodus
08-06-2007, 18:08
PMs still due:

Kommodus

PM sent. Sorry; I didn't see this had started until late last evening.

Faust|
08-06-2007, 20:04
I didn't know this had started yet, I'll get mine in in a few minutes.

Caius
08-06-2007, 21:49
Just came back from the school.

Im sorry, I am sending it now.

RoadKill
08-07-2007, 04:24
Sorry for the delay guys give Mddryall some more time to write up the descriptions, its gonna be worth the wait.

GeneralHankerchief
08-07-2007, 04:25
Take all the time you need.

CountArach
08-07-2007, 09:07
Agreed. If it was anything like last game, they will be well worth the wait.

Caius
08-07-2007, 23:31
Sorry for the delay guys give Mddryall some more time to write up the descriptions, its gonna be worth the wait.
It seems death will come into the island.

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 02:57
You guys will be suprised about the results.

GeneralHankerchief
08-08-2007, 02:57
Sorry, that'd be me again. This time I decided to light up the petrol station.

Ignoramus
08-08-2007, 03:04
So you're responsible for rising petrol prices?

seireikhaan
08-08-2007, 03:05

Really, can I come see the light show?

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 03:09

Your the one making me pay 100.7 cents for my gas :furious3:

Csargo
08-08-2007, 03:31
:huh:

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 04:02

Csargo
08-08-2007, 04:07
100.7 cents? A dollar?

Ignoramus
08-08-2007, 04:08

Stig
08-08-2007, 05:45
Not if I get there first :laugh4:

Why did you nick my idea?

seireikhaan
08-08-2007, 06:00
Not if I get there first :laugh4:

Why did you nick my idea?
Well, actually, it was my idea first. So technically you both tried to steal it.:whip: :beam:

Csargo
08-08-2007, 06:09
Not like we need gas anyways. :shrug:

Stig
08-08-2007, 06:10
Well, actually, it was my idea first. So technically you both tried to steal it.:whip: :beam:
heheh, in that case I hope for you two you have some good weapons

seireikhaan
08-08-2007, 06:31
heheh, in that case I hope for you two you have some good weapons
Hmm, let me put it this way. With my weapons, there's an incredibly high likelyhood that all in the vicinity of the station will die.(including me)

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 07:44
Its quite funny watching all of you guys lie, since I know all your stats.

pevergreen
08-08-2007, 08:08
It's also not fun if you post that they are lying.

sapi
08-08-2007, 08:12
100.7 cents? A dollar?
Petrol here is about that per litre, converted to USD.

You guys have it very cheap over there.

OT,

Its wuite funny watching all of you guys lie, since I know all your stats.:laugh4:

Ignoramus
08-08-2007, 08:39
Mum's the word.

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 08:47
It's also not fun if you post that they are lying.

Maybe I'm lieing that their lieing so that you get confused, or maybe I'm lieing that I'm lieing that their lieing? :dizzy2:

seireikhaan
08-08-2007, 08:52
Vote: Roadkill. For using WIFOM, you scum.

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 10:24
Sorry guys for this wait, I have already written all the descriptions for everyone, but I need to give it to Mydrral to edit, and I have no idea where he is, so sorry for the wait.

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 15:23
Would you guys like me to send out the descriptions I have written already, or would you guys rather wait for Mydrall to make them more complex and cooler?

EDIT: Oh crap, I cant send out descriptions I forgot Mydrall has 4 of the other orders. Sorry, I guess were going to have to wait for Mydrall to appear again.

shlin28
08-08-2007, 15:47
:juggle2: Which choice....

I think you should send out the pms first, cos I wanna find out what I achieved in turn 1... :beam:

Stig
08-08-2007, 17:06
Its quite funny watching all of you guys lie, since I know all your stats.
It's also fun since you know who isn't lying. ~D

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 18:00
Can , Kal' Motep please resend me their orders, as I need to wrtie your descriptions becuase I do not know where Mydrall is.

Kommodus
08-08-2007, 18:30
Can , Kal' Motep, Kommodus, and Faust please resend me their orders, as I need to wrtie your descriptions becuase Mydrall seems to have dissapeared.

Sent.

Myrddraal
08-08-2007, 19:53
Please wait RoadKill. I've done a lot of work on the descriptions. They will be out today, I promise.

RoadKill
08-08-2007, 19:58
Awwwww crapppppp, I just sent out a couple.
For those who have received a description from me please delete, as Myddrall will be sending a new one out soon.

woad&fangs
08-08-2007, 21:51
Muwahahahahahha, I have a brilliant plan to defeat all of you!!!!?!!!! But first, if I'm still alive I'm going to scope out the school to see what it would take to storm it. I'm guessing there is a couple of spec ops guys that have the job of stopping this. They probably have some really nice weapons like machine guns and such.

TinCow
08-08-2007, 22:21
I was one of three Spec Ops guy in the last game tasked with stopping attacks on the school. We got medieval weapons.

pevergreen
08-08-2007, 23:06
But if you had of unlocked the car, weapons awaited you.

Myrddraal
08-09-2007, 01:58
Yep, last game the car was crammed to bursting with an arsenal unmatched even my Ignoramus.

About 15 minutes to PM time. Descriptions currently over 6,100 words. Maybe I'm overdoing it a little...

The reason for this long delay, is that I'm used to writing detailed descriptions for 3 surviving players. I haven't been able to get into the swing of writing short descriptions for many players. Also, this turn everything has to be done from scratch, in future I can recycle location descriptions and it should go faster.

Thanks for your patience.

GeneralHankerchief
08-09-2007, 03:25
Heh, the first night's the hardest. Kill a few people off, have the location descriptions, everything gets easier from here. :yes:

Myrddraal
08-09-2007, 03:37
PMs sent! At last

I just topped 8000 words for you guys. Don't expect the same again until you've killed each other a bit.

Well come on children, what are you waiting for? :whip:

GeneralHankerchief
08-09-2007, 03:48
Good going. :bow:

Any notable events?

Tran
08-09-2007, 03:52

Any notable events?
My character saw a beautiful, but deadly girl.

No problem, my character is not the heterosexual type :bow: ~;) Male are the real dangers..

Myrddraal
08-09-2007, 03:59
Sorry GH, you're right to remind me.

General annoucements: As the sun climbs into the sky, the weather is hot and sunny.

During the morning, two shots are heard from the east of the island.

Csargo
08-09-2007, 04:03
PM's now?

Myrddraal
08-09-2007, 04:05
No rest for the wicked eh?

Yeah you can send your next PMs, but I won't deal with them till tomorrow at the earliest.

Csargo
08-09-2007, 04:06
No rest for the wicked eh?

Yeah you can send your next PMs, but I won't deal with them till tomorrow at the earliest.

:beam:

TinCow
08-09-2007, 04:18

Any notable events?

Yeah, I got chased by Leatherface.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/texas-chainsaw-1974-leatherface-sunset.jpg

RoadKill
08-09-2007, 05:47
Yeah, I got chased by Leatherface.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/texas-chainsaw-1974-leatherface-sunset.jpg

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Stig
08-09-2007, 06:09
And you were lucky you were so fast.
And why wasn't there a lighter at the petrol station?

RoadKill
08-09-2007, 06:52
Okay guys stop revealing everything to everyone, lets keep these things to ourselves.

TinCow
08-09-2007, 12:08
Sorry, I thought my comment was vague enough to simply be amusing. I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.

Myrddraal
08-09-2007, 12:11
You don't have to keep your mouth shut, but revealing too much will lead to too many people knowing each other's in game names.

sapi
08-09-2007, 13:12
My character saw a beautiful, but deadly girl.

No problem, my character is not the heterosexual type :bow: ~;) Male are the real dangers..

In future, be friends? :grin2:

RoadKill
08-09-2007, 13:58
Okay, PM's for the afternoon is know due in 24 hours.

Tran
08-09-2007, 16:11

In future, be friends? :grin2:
I suggest you to go to Q-9...:beam:

RoadKill
08-10-2007, 04:55
"Hello all Battle Royale contestants!" a loud voice boomed across the whole island "Today is your lucky day as you will be allowed to vote for one of the three locations to be choosen for tommorow mornings supply drop"

You may vote for :
N5
K7
H9
or
NoDrop

You may unvote and change your vote.

Remember use this voting period to your advantage. For exampl you can vote for the drop thats the furthest to you to avoid people from contacting you. Or mabye if you want to kill some people, then choose the drop thats the closest to you so you can get there first to grab it then set up ambush, for others. Be as creative as you like.

seireikhaan
08-10-2007, 05:04
Vote Supply Drop: N5

Csargo
08-10-2007, 05:19
Vote:K7

Beefy187
08-10-2007, 07:21
Vote: N5

Tran
08-10-2007, 07:22

https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif

seireikhaan
08-10-2007, 07:34
Tally:
N5-3(Greaterkhaan, Tran, Beefy187)
K7-1(Strawberry)

Csargo
08-10-2007, 07:39
Tally:
N5-3(Greaterkhaan, Tran, Beefy187)
K7-1(Strawberry)

:bigcry:

Sarathos
08-10-2007, 08:22
Vote: No Drop

Ignoramus
08-10-2007, 09:11

RoadKill
08-10-2007, 09:31
K7 - 1 (ichigo)
N5 - 3 (greaterkhan, beefy187, Tran)
No Drop - 2 (sarathos, Ignormous)

shlin28
08-10-2007, 10:34
Vote: No drop

Orb
08-10-2007, 10:57
Vote: K9

All the cool kids are doing it.

sirnoob
08-10-2007, 11:14
Vote H9 none of the cool kids are doing it.

RoadKill
08-10-2007, 11:34
Vote: K9

All the cool kids are doing it.

Sorry to dissapoint you but K9 is not voteable, but I'm taking you mean K7.

K7 - 1 (ichigo, Orb)
N5 - 3 (greaterkhan, beefy187, Tran)
No Drop - 3 (sarathos, Ignormous, Shiln)
H9 - (Sirnoob)

TinCow
08-10-2007, 12:10
Vote No Drop.

RoadKill
08-10-2007, 12:35
I wonder why everyone is voting No Drop, dont you guys want new items and stuff?

sirnoob
08-10-2007, 13:19
probably they've all got good stuff and don't want anyone elase to get stuff.

Ignoramus
08-10-2007, 13:19
It's the wolf in the manger; if you can't eat it, why let anyone else eat it.

shlin28
08-10-2007, 13:22
I'd rather have nothing than let anybody else have something :beam:

TinCow
08-10-2007, 13:26
I wonder why everyone is voting No Drop, dont you guys want new items and stuff?

Sure, but I don't see how this particular supply drop is going to benefit me.

Tran
08-10-2007, 13:34
C'mon, be honest! You don't want anyone to know your current location which is near the drop-zone ~:rolleyes:

Oh, btw...

Unvote: N5

:grin:

Ignoramus
08-10-2007, 13:36
No drop wins!

RoadKill
08-10-2007, 13:49
Not yet, a lot of other players did not vote yet.

sapi
08-10-2007, 13:52
Vote: H9

A bloodbath is more fun to watch ~:)

shlin28
08-10-2007, 13:56
A blood bath is always good :yes:
If only I can see it from top-secret hiding place...

Kommodus
08-10-2007, 13:56

RoadKill
08-10-2007, 14:20
K7 - 2 (ichigo, Orb)
N5 - 3 (greaterkhan, beefy187, Kommodus)
No Drop - 5 (sarathos, Ignormous, Shiln, tincow, Tran)
H9 - 2 (Sirnoob, Sapi)

woad&fangs
08-10-2007, 15:29
Vote: NO DROP

GeneralHankerchief
08-10-2007, 18:54

Myrddraal
08-10-2007, 19:40
Order still to come:

Orb
kal'Motep
Caius/Inca
Warmaster Horus

All others: feel free to nag them :wink:

Csargo
08-10-2007, 19:56
Order still to come:

Orb
kal'Motep
Caius/Inca
Warmaster Horus

NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG

CountArach
08-10-2007, 22:57
Nag.

Vote: no Drop

Stig
08-10-2007, 22:59
Is there a penalty for being late with your PM multiple times?

CountArach
08-10-2007, 23:00
Everyone hates you :tongue:

Caius
08-10-2007, 23:06
Order still to come:

Orb
kal'Motep
Caius/Inca
Warmaster Horus

NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG

Hmm...Wait, Im in the list!

Csargo
08-10-2007, 23:09
Motep hasn't been on for days. I don't think.

CountArach
08-10-2007, 23:10
Time for a WoG methinks! :wink:

Caius
08-10-2007, 23:21
Vote:No drop

Orb
08-10-2007, 23:38
Sorry, I was waiting for a PM from another player. In now.

TevashSzat
08-11-2007, 03:17
Vote: A1 :yes:

RoadKill
08-11-2007, 05:57
There is no A1, but it doesn't matter

THERE WILL BE NO NIGHT DROP ON DAY 1

RoadKill
08-12-2007, 06:07
Sorry for another delay, it takes a lot of time for us to write all these decriptions, and record everything. ( Kill each other quicker so we have less work ), anyways thanks for your patience guys.

CountArach
08-12-2007, 10:27
Out of interest, how detailed have most responses been? I'm trying to get several small paragraphs each time.

shlin28
08-12-2007, 10:44
My last order = 362 words...

RoadKill
08-12-2007, 11:15
Well, orders are suppose to be as detailed as possible, Countarch and Shilns are a good length, but some others (not gonna list names) need to improve on details A LOT.

shlin28
08-12-2007, 11:23
:shame: I have to write long orders... cos if i dont, i die!

sapi
08-12-2007, 11:26
Well, I must admit that I'm guilty of a two or three line order last turn.

Still, in my situation, there wasn't much else I could do ~:)

Beefy187
08-12-2007, 11:48
i believe my last order were 2 words..:sweatdrop:

Myrddraal
08-12-2007, 11:58
I'm not going to complain if your orders are short, you'll find out the benefits/disadvantages of detailed or short orders in due course :wink:

sapi
08-12-2007, 11:59
I'm not going to complain if your orders are short, you'll find out the benefits/disadvantages of detailed or short orders in due course :wink:

Who else thinks that's a hint to provide detailed orders? :grin2:

shlin28
08-12-2007, 12:00
So I get super bonuses due to my long orders? :yes:

Stig
08-12-2007, 12:21
I tend to type long irritating orders in a fast typing style, and after that I summarise them so Myddraals head doesn't explode.

RoadKill
08-12-2007, 12:30
I tend to type long irritating orders in a fast typing style, and after that I summarise them so Myddraals head doesn't explode.

:dizzy2: After reading Stigs orders.

Caius
08-12-2007, 23:29
This post should have a lot of flowers right now!

GeneralHankerchief
08-13-2007, 00:42
I don't think many deaths are going to come, at least for a while. It's the drawback of the map size. While there are lots of neat areas to explore, it's roughly about the same amount as there were in the last map - with a lot more "walk time."

Judging by the first round of PMs there were little, if any, hostile actions and that means that those seeking fights are going to have to travel elsewhere. Problem is, this takes way more time than it used to.

If it continues to hamper Myrddraal and RoadKill then I suggest an increase in the amount of spaces that we are allowed to walk per turn.

Csargo
08-13-2007, 03:46
Are we still waiting for someone to send you orders Myrd?

Myrddraal
08-13-2007, 04:12
PM deadline is passed, any who haven't PMd are too late. You're waiting on me I'm afraid. Sorry :sad:

CountArach
08-13-2007, 04:12
Don't worry GH, the forbidden zones will cut areas off.

Csargo
08-13-2007, 04:38
PM deadline is passed, any who haven't PMd are too late. You're waiting on me I'm afraid. Sorry :sad:

:whip: :beam:

RoadKill
08-13-2007, 05:48
I don't think many deaths are going to come, at least for a while. It's the drawback of the map size. While there are lots of neat areas to explore, it's roughly about the same amount as there were in the last map - with a lot more "walk time."

Judging by the first round of PMs there were little, if any, hostile actions and that means that those seeking fights are going to have to travel elsewhere. Problem is, this takes way more time than it used to.

If it continues to hamper Myrddraal and RoadKill then I suggest an increase in the amount of spaces that we are allowed to walk per turn.

I know I'm not allowed to reveal this ( Myddrall don't get mad ) but there are a lot of hostile encounters, just not all of them can be heard over the island. A lot of people are also running away from each other, so no ones dieing.

CountArach
08-13-2007, 09:35
Cowards! :soapbox:

Motep
08-13-2007, 17:20
Am I still alive?

Sarathos
08-15-2007, 11:49
So guys, whats happening....?

RoadKill
08-15-2007, 14:09
Well, I'm not sure myself, but Mydrall should be sending them out, maybe he's busy I don't know.

RoadKill
08-16-2007, 03:57
Okay, Sorry for this huge delay, I would like to inform everyone that Myddrall will be pulling away from hosting this, as he is extremly busy in Real life, therefore I will be hosting this. If there is someone that would like to co-host with me to take over mydrall position, please PM me. I'm terribly sorry to all the players for this huge delay, I promise the PM's will be out by tommorow.

RoadKill
08-16-2007, 18:50
PMS ARE ALL OUT
Send in Evening pms
PMS WILL NOW ALL GO TO ME

ANNOUNCMENTS: Boy #14 Henchigo have died. "It is shameful that so little kills have been made this morning and afternoon, there will now be 5 new forbidden zones as punishment.

N5 - K7 - H9 - L10 - K4

HURRY AND KILL EACH OTHER. Roadkill is going crazy writing all these descriptions.

GeneralHankerchief
08-16-2007, 18:51
Do we have a name, even a Japanese one for #14?

RoadKill
08-16-2007, 18:53
Do we have a name, even a Japanese one for #14?

Fine I'll include the name :inquisitive:

TinCow
08-16-2007, 19:00
I just checked the first post and I don't see anything about the 'sleeping' requirement that was discussed before the game started. I have forgotten: Do we need 1 turn of sleep per day or not?

RoadKill
08-16-2007, 19:03
I'm pretty sure Myddrall included it in it but anyways, Yes every single day you need at least one turn of sleep. The more you sleep the better you fight, the less you sleep the worse your conditions are. Some people with high stamina may not sleep for a longer time then those who need sleep.

shlin28
08-16-2007, 19:22
What I did seemed to be pretty far away from what I ordered me to do :inquisitive:

I was gonna go up a tree!

And any chance of the co-ord for the forbidden zones placed on the map?

GeneralHankerchief
08-16-2007, 19:22
*burns down the forest*

shlin28
08-16-2007, 19:24
I got a fire extinguisher :beam:

Motep
08-16-2007, 21:03
Am I still alive, maybe?

Stig
08-16-2007, 21:48
Nice write-ups Roadkill

woad&fangs
08-16-2007, 22:36
GH can only burn the zones I don't burn down first:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: I was really hoping someone would walk into my inferno last turn:laugh4: It could be a very smoky island before this game is done.

Csargo
08-16-2007, 23:30
So you burned down the farm house then.

RoadKill
08-17-2007, 04:55
Kal' Motep, yes your still alive, but I didn't give you orders cuz you didnt give me orders.

(Forgot to make these announcments)

Massive amounts of smoke starts to rise in the North Eastern central of the village. Two extremly loud shots could be heard in the North Eastern Border as well.

It is now evening, the sun is starting to lower below the mountains. Everyone could also see heavy black clouds strolling towards the island. Heavy wind also starts to blow through the village, a storm is coming.

Motep
08-17-2007, 05:59
Kal' Motep, yes your still alive, but I didn't give you orders cuz you didnt give me orders.

(Forgot to make these announcments)

Massive amounts of smoke starts to rise in the North Eastern central of the village. Two extremly loud shots could be heard in the North Eastern Border as well.

It is now evening, the sun is starting to lower below the mountains. Everyone could also see heavy black clouds strolling towards the island. Heavy wind also starts to blow through the village, a storm is coming.

Well, at least I have my health...

GeneralHankerchief
08-18-2007, 05:33
When are the next PMs due?

I'll get mine in tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

RoadKill
08-18-2007, 07:47
Theres no delay, I will be away for two days, so you guys have tons of time to send in orders.

RoadKill
08-20-2007, 09:07
I currently only have 12 pms, were are the other 7 ? If you havnt sent it in yet, please do it now. :whip:

woad&fangs
08-20-2007, 19:53
sorry Roadkill, the downstairs of my house flooded saturday night so I didn't have internet for a while. sending my Pm now.

shlin28
08-20-2007, 20:08
:inquisitive: There are 19 people left alive? That must mean only two people have died...

RoadKill
08-21-2007, 03:37
Yes only one person died, I made an announcment about that. So go kill each other so I have less work.

BTW, I'm still missing 3 pms from ORB, COUNTARCH, TRAN. I'll give you guys some more time, but hurry. Also for the next pms you send me, cna you guys tell me the coordinates you guys want to go to, cuz that would make my work a lot easier, because I'm spending a lot of itme figuring out where everyone is.

RoadKill
08-22-2007, 20:52
PM's are now sent out. These pm's were done in a rush so please bare with some mistakes. :embarassed:
It is now NIGHT. You may send the Night 1 pms to me now.

Announcment

"Hello BR contestants todays dead are! - Boy #18 Hyroshi, Boy #1 Ryo, Girl #8 Yumi

New forbidden zones: L5 - F5 - K9

Total Forbidden zones in play : N5 - K7 - H9 - L10 - K4 - L5 - F5 - K9

Black clouds also start to storm over the island a small drizzle starts.

TinCow
08-22-2007, 20:59
<---- Boy #1 Ryo

For the record, I would like to say that I was slightly outmatched on weaponry.

woad&fangs
08-22-2007, 21:08
Roadkill, how bad are the effects of not sleeping once every four turns?

Caius
08-22-2007, 21:09
I want a map if possible.

Csargo
08-22-2007, 21:49
Killed. How the hell can someone sneak up on you with a chainsaw??? I was sabotaged by the hosts. :angry: :grin:

Stig
08-22-2007, 21:51
I'm good I'm good, don't tell me, but I'm good

Csargo
08-22-2007, 21:54
Whoever killed me should be ashamed murdering a poor helpless girl armed only with a bottle.

Stig
08-22-2007, 22:04
What, I killed you and all I got was a bottle?

Csargo
08-22-2007, 22:14
What, I killed you and all I got was a bottle?

Yep, it had pills in it but I dumped those out. :laugh4:

RoadKill
08-23-2007, 04:14
Ichigo you wouldn't have win anyways. :beam:
Caius what do you mean the new map? Theres a map on the first page

Ignoramus
08-23-2007, 04:17
I think he means an updated map with the forbidden zones on it. And yes, that would be very nice to have.

RoadKill
08-23-2007, 04:18
okay I'll go do it now.

Csargo
08-23-2007, 04:25
Ichigo you wouldn't have win anyways. :beam:
Caius what do you mean the new map? Theres a map on the first page

I know, but still my orders stated I didn't want to enter the church if there was someone in there. :(

RoadKill
08-23-2007, 04:31
I know, but still my orders stated I didn't want to enter the church if there was someone in there. :(

You didn't know he was there, and I'm not gonna tell you how he did it. BTW please edit your post, telling everyone where you died.....

--------------------------
Here's the new map, I did it on paint so its kinda crappy but you can still see. (clink into it)

https://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7894/brmapfo2.th.jpg (https://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brmapfo2.jpg)

Csargo
08-23-2007, 04:33
I ate icecream ! Lies!

RoadKill
08-23-2007, 04:37
I'm gonna go get Andres and change your post. :furious3:

Stig
08-23-2007, 10:15
Nah let them come, I can take them ~D

Beefy187
08-23-2007, 10:54
everyone gang up on stig:furious3: !!
ill just hide in the corner:yes:

RoadKill
08-23-2007, 15:21
I ate icecream !

MUAHAHAHAHA I wonder who edited your post?:idea2:

Warmaster Horus
08-23-2007, 16:40
Someone who follows Kekvit Irae (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1140440&postcount=28)'s example...

Csargo
08-23-2007, 19:15
I blame Stig.

CountArach
08-23-2007, 22:29
Vote: Stig

Thanks for the new map Roadkill!

RoadKill
08-24-2007, 18:49
Announcment Supply Drop for one zone

Please vote for the following zones for Day 2's Morning Supply Drop
J12
M6
E5
F12
L11

Warmaster Horus
08-24-2007, 18:52
Can we vote no drop? If so: vote:no drop.

shlin28
08-24-2007, 18:55

Stig
08-24-2007, 21:26
What's the use in this option if you guys keep voting no drop ... just let one be dropped.

I vote for not being able to vote no drop

Vote: L11, not there anyway

woad&fangs
08-24-2007, 21:35
vote: L11
I may regret not voting no drop when Orb comes after me with a machine gun but I'm curious what the supplies are.

shlin28
08-24-2007, 21:58
vote: L11
I may regret not voting no drop when Orb comes after me with a machine gun but I'm curious what the supplies are.

Orb has a machine gun? Writes Orb's name onto my "to-kill list".

Tran
08-25-2007, 00:20
You didn't know he was there, and I'm not gonna tell you how he did it. BTW please edit your post, telling everyone where you died.....

--------------------------
Here's the new map, I did it on paint so its kinda crappy but you can still see. (clink into it)

https://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7894/brmapfo2.th.jpg (https://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brmapfo2.jpg)
Nice map? What about this one?
https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4479/mapnight1gv1.jpg

Anyway, vote: J12
Come to me, kids! ~:rolleyes:

RoadKill
08-25-2007, 03:47
Tran nice map, I'll use yours since it looks better. And btw I'm still missing a lot of pms.

Ignoramus
08-25-2007, 04:10
Vote: M6

GeneralHankerchief
08-25-2007, 04:14

RoadKill
08-25-2007, 06:50
I'm taking away No Drop if this happens.

BTW each supply drop contains medical items, weapons, junk, objects.
For example the supply Drop will have mulitiple things in it, not just one item.

Beefy187
08-25-2007, 07:55

Tran
08-25-2007, 09:57
No drop is no fun...so I suggest you completely take away that option...~;)

shlin28
08-25-2007, 11:57
Unvote, Vote M6

Warmaster Horus
08-25-2007, 13:38
In that case, unvote, vote:M6

RoadKill
08-25-2007, 13:52
L11 2(woad&fangs, Stig)
M6 4(shiln, beefy187, Ignormous, Warmaster Horus)
NoDrop 1(GH)

Caius
08-25-2007, 19:16
Vote:L11

Could you PM me with the exact position of me? Thank youi in advice.

Tran
08-26-2007, 01:56
L11 2(woad&fangs, Stig)
M6 4(shiln, beefy187, Ignormous, Warmaster Horus)
NoDrop 1(GH)
I already voted J12...

Oh well, no one is choosing the same drop zone I suppose :no:

Caius
08-26-2007, 04:33
Unvote, Vote: E5

seireikhaan
08-26-2007, 04:46

RoadKill
08-26-2007, 07:58
Votation Over: Supplies will be dropped at Day 2 morning at M6, I advise you approach to steal it as quick as possible.

I'm still missing 4 pms.

RoadKill
08-27-2007, 11:42
Still missing pms from Orb and Faust and Ignormous, so I will be doing the descriptions without them, they will be out by tommorow evening. Sorry for major delay. :oops:

RoadKill
08-28-2007, 14:22
ALL PMS ARE OUT (I may have accidently sent some of you the Evening descriptions please tell me if I did)
Please send Day 2 morning pms
ANNOUNCMENT Boy # 10 Lunias is dead.
New Forbidden zones I5 - J11 - O7
A thunderstorm arrupts throughout the island, it seems like WoG will happen soon

woad&fangs
08-28-2007, 15:34
are the new forbidden zones in addition to the old ones?

shlin28
08-28-2007, 15:46
Yes.

Interesting that only two people at the place where Ichigo died, and there were only one fight :no:

Stig
08-28-2007, 15:47
Goody, I wounded myself :furious3:

seireikhaan
08-28-2007, 16:45
Awww...Someone tried to blow up the town...That wasn't very nice at all...too bad for them they missed something rather important when they did it...:beam:

RoadKill
08-29-2007, 04:02
https://img211.imageshack.us/img211/176/mapmorning2vc6fw3.th.jpg (https://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mapmorning2vc6fw3.jpg)
That is the new map.

RoadKill
08-30-2007, 18:06
PM's are all due by tommorow night, please send them now. :furious3:

Stig
08-30-2007, 19:00
I won't send you any PM, I cut of my legs, WoG me

GeneralHankerchief
08-31-2007, 05:00
:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

I hope for your sake that you weren't the only party involved. :laugh4:

shlin28
08-31-2007, 22:28
I won't send you any PM, I cut of my legs, WoG me

I'm guessing the guy with the handguns won? :laugh4:

Stig
08-31-2007, 22:39
No, some of my stats are so low that I'm scared of spiders. I know how to handle a chainsaw, but I don't dare to ~D

GeneralHankerchief
08-31-2007, 22:57

That's certainly a specific weapon choice, especially since it's in the plural. Witness something, did we?

shlin28
08-31-2007, 22:58
Maybe, maybe not...

Come into my domain... if you dare!

GeneralHankerchief
08-31-2007, 23:00
No thanks, I'm busy crossing that thingy at low tide to blow up the lighthouse. If that's your domain, you'd better get out quick.

RoadKill
09-01-2007, 06:06
Stig, don't be lazy you can still win, send it in, Doing descriptions will be out tommorow morning.

RoadKill
09-03-2007, 22:48
PMS ARE OUT
It is now Day 2 Afternoon, please send in next pms.
A voice booms through out the whole island
"It seems you guys are enjoying slaughtering each other!? Maybe we should draw all of you closer together!?" I think 7 new forbidden zones will help that out. MUHAHAHA :laugh4:. Here are the new forbidden zones
O4 - M9 - K11 - J13 - I10 - K12 - I7

ANNOUNCMENTS BOY #23 Asira, Boy #9, Boy #18 (forgot their names)

An extremly loud shot can be heard near the center of the island, and a extremly loud gurglling scream can also be heard near the center of the island.

A plane soars through the sky, after a pass by 3 parachuted boxes float down to M6, the supplies have been dropped!

woad&fangs
09-04-2007, 01:52
Holy Frick on a stick, who's responsible for that shot at J8. By the description in my PM I thought that someone set off a bloody bomb or something. I was thinking about staying there last turn, glad I changed my mind.:sweatdrop:

CountArach
09-04-2007, 07:38
I didn't recieve a PM.

RoadKill
09-04-2007, 21:08
You didn't send me a pm CA :sweatdrop:
Doesn't matter, you will be in the same position as before, just send one in now. Caius/Inca man also didn't receive one a discription, since i had no idea where you guys are.

PS: I am on a new computer, so could everyone add Their character name, and where they are located.

ORDERS ARE DUE IN 48 HOURS

RoadKill
09-05-2007, 12:17
https://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6852/mapafternoon2pb8wd1.th.jpg (https://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mapafternoon2pb8wd1.jpg)

This is the updated map. (Thanxs Tran)

And why havn't I received a single order yet? Hurry and Send them in!!!

GeneralHankerchief
09-05-2007, 13:45
I'm waiting on somebody.

RoadKill
09-06-2007, 21:20
12 hours left. i only have 6 pms while I should have 10

shlin28
09-07-2007, 19:18
:furious3: Send ya pms!!! The Supreme Lord of My Domain (Me :beam:) demands blood!

Tran
09-08-2007, 00:14
Can we get a list of dead players (their in-game name and .org username) ? I know I can read the previous pages, but this might make things easier.

RoadKill
09-08-2007, 00:20
Well the point of telling who is dead by their character name is so you guys don't know who is dead and who isn't (but you guys seems to post that you died anyways) and therefore can't pm each other to cheat. But I guess you guys have played long enough to know who is still playing. I'll edit the post later and let you know.

PS: COME ON!! Send those pms in!! you all have another 4.5 hours to send them in.

RoadKill
09-08-2007, 05:24
Okay all Write-ups have been finished.
You guys have 3 days to send in next pm

The island was grimaced with the scorching heat of the sun, it felt like an island. The dead island was silent, for hours until a loud shot smashed the silence near the north east of the island.

There has been no deaths this Afternoon.
This means another 7 forbidden zones.

N9 - I12 - L8 - N6 - H8 - L4 - H6

Tran
09-08-2007, 10:14
Something's going on in the lighthouse? :rolleyes: