PDA

View Full Version : Trying to rouse support of MTW2 mod!!

CrownOfSwords
08-14-2007, 23:17
We have to get this mod made! I'm doing everything I can right now on a few forums to rouse support! But this is my last week of freedom, classes start next week and I wont be able to help much then. But ill draw any artwork needed and provide any information about the books!

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
08-19-2007, 20:11
I would enjoy playing this mod very much :D

Sir Dinadan
08-20-2007, 21:01
I would enjoy playing this mod very much :D

We are going through the RTW-dev forum getting some of the completed research and are trying to get a forum on TWC

Can you code or more importantly model?

Elgen
08-21-2007, 13:09
You guys got all the codes and models from the RTW mod, right? If any of them are useable to you guys, that is.

satchef1
08-25-2007, 01:15
I just built me a new computer, so im back in total war and would be very interested in helping ~D

I've not done any coding in a while though (bout 18 months) and no modeling since UT2004 (bloody ages ago) so won't be much use until i can refresh my memory

What i will add though is i never coded for anything other than M:TW, so M2 is probably gonna scare the shiz outta me ~;p

CrownOfSwords
08-26-2007, 20:57
Well we are still trying to build a team which can complete the mod so your help is most welcome. You should go over and check out the TWC forums we will be getting a thread up there very soon. And there are many forums containing instructions on how to mod MTW if you have the proper programs.

Sir Dinadan
08-30-2007, 22:46
Ok TWC forum

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=474

We can use all help right now, there is a discussion about the map over there. Please add your thoughts!