PDA

View Full Version : Early protestantism?

Brynjolfr
08-18-2007, 02:22
Do you have any plans on fixing the issue with protestantism being present in the first campaign ("Age of Exploration")? It starts in 1480... that's 3 decades before the reformation!
Perhaps the reformation could be made an event, where one could choose to either convert to protestantism, or simply countinue playing as catholic.

Apart from this issue, the mod is brilliant! Keep up the good work! :beam:

cegorach
08-26-2007, 16:27
It was a hard decision to make them protestant from the very beginning, but as modding the events is IMPOSSIBLE I had little choice in that matter...

western
08-27-2007, 08:40
Cegorach,

Good to see you posting man. Hope the Empires announcement doesn't discourage you from pressing ahead with 2.0. I've been playing 1.5 a lot lately and it's not just a much deeper game than vanilla with a multitude of really effective changes, it's also a work of art! I can't wait to get my hands on 2.0, especially the goodies of the new map and the ECW campaign. :2thumbsup:

Is the obstacle to release still writing descriptions, or are there any deeper problems? I know you prefer to work alone but is there any help needed from the Org?

cegorach
08-27-2007, 12:27
Except someone willing to do more complicated drawing tasks there is no need for help.

And those animations would be useful , but not necessary anyway.

To finish the mod I need to focus and find at least 10 days of undisturbed time which with current ever shifting attention in my spare time is very difficult. I am on the verge of the last release , but for certain reasons these last 0,5 % of work seems awfully dfficult to deal with...I hate this summer...

And the Empires will probably suck anyway - I expect serious mistakes in realism, though hopefully there will be DISMOUNTABLE cavalry - this ONE factor gives some hope for the dragoons in 3 D... but that is after PMTW1 2.0.

Wladyslaw IV
08-27-2007, 19:59
Yeah, if there will be a PM2, let it just be for MII Kingdoms. It's still the summer.. don't waste the whole season. :furious3: Yet when 2.0 is done, it forever will shout out the word "Cegorach" as a living testimony to MTW VI and what one can do with this discovery ~;)

I'd be happy with just a fineshed PM1 and no PM2 (MII I would imagine has a pretty complicated engine)

And of course my fini de fini... the sand castles!!!! :scastle3: Just makes you feel young inside...

:playingball: This one still is a bit mean, I opt to cancel it as an option lol.