PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix 1.10c - Now Available

Squid
08-20-2007, 22:21
Keep an eye out for the upcoming hotfix - 1.10c. It's small hotfix that includes the following changes:

1. Traits update
2. Fixed inability to build Imperial Palace unless you're playing Rome.
3. Tweaked missle units and cavalry slightly down in effectiveness (very slightly).
4. Increased cost of 1st cohorts so that Roman AI won't build tons of them (hopefully).
5. Adjusted Seleucid's economy settings downwards to level them out a bit.
6. Fixed bug with a couple mercs causing a CTD.
7. Updated the unit_info cards for VE Legio II so both cohorts & 1st cohorts have a blue shield.

The hotfix is available in the Roma Surrectum - Hotfix ONLY thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=90339) stuck at the top of the page.

Squid
08-22-2007, 23:40
If you have already downloaded hotfix 1.10cd please re-downloand and re-install it, the previous download had a trait error which has since been corrected. When downloading from filefront if the file is date August 22 you have the correct version of the hotfix.

Helgi
09-12-2007, 02:17
So when is the next hotfix? still suffering from CTD's due to the same issues I've mentioned before.
:help: :help: :help: :help: :hanged: :help: :help: :help: :help: :jawdrop: :help: :help: :help: :help:

1. When will there be a new patch, still having problems with the same issue I mentioned earlier this Summer or Spring, I do forget sometimes.

2, When will that issue that plagues my campaign be fixed as well, it is the same problem that I complained about in other posts.:jawdrop: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Squid
09-14-2007, 08:47
First of all, posting the same question in multiple locations, especially in such a short period of time is not the best way to get a positive response.

Second, all the issues that I can see that you complained about have either been fixed (scutarii.tga) or you were told there would be no changes (mercenaries).

Third, any new patches and/or hotfixes will come when they are done and not before, and it is unlikely there will be one before RS2 is released.

Helgi
09-15-2007, 04:20
Then Squid, why am I still suffering a CTD from the same issue that I've complained about all summer that you claim is fixed by Hotfix 1.10c
"Third, any new patches and/or hotfixes will come when they are done and not before, and it is unlikely there will be one before RS2 is released" Squid (so what will be fixed in RS2 that still hasn't been fixed in RS(it's a simple question really. I like RS but hate having to suffer a ctd from something that was thought fixed.:gah: :gah: :gah:

Helgi
09-15-2007, 04:22
First of all, posting the same question in multiple locations, especially in such a short period of time is not the best way to get a positive response.

Second, all the issues that I can see that you complained about have either been fixed (scutarii.tga) or you were told there would be no changes (mercenaries).

Third, any new patches and/or hotfixes will come when they are done and not before, and it is unlikely there will be one before RS2 is released.

Why are you getting defensive, I was only asking a simple question. Was no aware that asking you to fixing something 3-4 months ago was too much for you or why you removed something was too much since other people asked as well, so sorry for disturbing you
:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :help: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

Squid
09-16-2007, 02:00
Maybe you should re-read my post. I looked through this forum and found two bugs that you wanted fixed, the scutarri.tga bug and the extra units for the Romans. The scutarri.tga issue was fixed in 1.10c and you were told both by dvk and myself that there would likely be no additional units for Rome, and adding additional units is not "fixing" anything, it's an addition.

Unless there are other issues that are still unfixed, which in your two followup posts you negleted to mention I don't see what your complaint is.

As for the release of RS2 we will not give a release date because then if we can't make that date people get upset, so we say it will be done when it is done.

If you like to continue this discussion please do so via PM.

Helgi
09-17-2007, 00:17
Maybe you should re-read my post. I looked through this forum and found two bugs that you wanted fixed, the scutarri.tga bug and the extra units for the Romans. The scutarri.tga issue was fixed in 1.10c and you were told both by dvk and myself that there would likely be no additional units for Rome, and adding additional units is not "fixing" anything, it's an addition.

Unless there are other issues that are still unfixed, which in your two followup posts you negleted to mention I don't see what your complaint is.

As for the release of RS2 we will not give a release date because then if we can't make that date people get upset, so we say it will be done when it is done.

If you like to continue this discussion please do so via PM.
1. Ok Squid, if the scutarri.tga bug if were fixed, then Why the CTD "Still" and yes I've reread your statment as for the extra units, I don't remember complaining about that. That might be someone else with their own valid issues with the game
2. These are my my words as posted below, I never asked when the due date of RS2, I was commenting upon the likihood of if or maybe certain issues will be ironed out, I did not say dude when is it coming out, because like everyone here and you know this all to well, sometimes delines can not be met because something came up or a glitch sprang up "and it is unlikely there will be one before RS2 is released" Squid (so what will be fixed in RS2 that still hasn't been fixed in RS(it's a simple question really."
3. As for the extra unit's I kinda gave up on that as has had some of the other people who were wondering as to why certain units were taken out, so fine you gave your reason why, I had accepted it and the matter was droped as of 08-21-2007, 14:01 and I said ok, no problem and moved on so why are you bringing that up, it's old history and not important.

"If you like to continue this discussion please do so via PM". Squid

I would perfer to iron this out here in public, I just not in the mood to PM you, partly because there is no need too and partly because I'm not trying to flame you(Honestly).

Squid
09-17-2007, 11:31
If you, and you alone out of the many people who bumped into the scutarii.tga error still have it, then I'll conclude that you and you alone did not install the hotfix correctly.

We had many people report this error prior to 1.10c, but every one of them has said it is no longer a problem, except for you.

Helgi
09-18-2007, 02:32
If you, and you alone out of the many people who bumped into the scutarii.tga error still have it, then I'll conclude that you and you alone did not install the hotfix correctly.

We had many people report this error prior to 1.10c, but every one of them has said it is no longer a problem, except for you.

Then I will reload for the 4th time just to make you happy, and the last time, it loaded fine the last time, thank you and I still suffered from the same issue.:gah:

Squid
09-18-2007, 08:41
Then post a save game that is saved just before a battle where the scutarii.tga CTD occurs so that I can see the bug.