PDA

View Full Version : A new IH: Police days

Caius
08-27-2007, 01:34
The Miami bank was built twenty-five years ago. When I was ten years ago, I remember that my father was working there. One day, a criminal band stole the bank, killing too much people there, and running away with the money.

My father was killed. I knew that days after that accident. I couldnt believe it! That was a living nightmare for me, I had very serious problems with that.

But I have grown. I'm a man, and I have to live, dont matter what. At this moment I'm unemployed. What can I do? Find a job.

I started this day as a normal one. I have been looking for a job in the last week. I turned on the radio, and a advertisement caught my attention.

Yes, it was a job! The local police station was looking for new agents to protect and serve.

What should I do?
A)Wait two days to rethink about it
B)Run to got that job! Your father would be very proud of you!
C)Nah, let it pass. A better job will come soon.

Veho Nex
08-27-2007, 03:47
A wait a few more days

AggonyDuck
08-28-2007, 00:11
B

No reason to wait anymore.

Judge
08-28-2007, 00:14
B

go get it, see what u think:thumbsup:

Caius
08-28-2007, 00:33
How much time should I wait for more answers?

AggonyDuck
08-28-2007, 00:38
About 2-4 days might be enough, based on how actively you want to write new chapters.

Caius
08-28-2007, 01:03
Good. Thank you for the tip.

DemonArchangel
08-28-2007, 04:27
B) Well, you need food in your belly and a place to stay. Get the job. Besides, your father would be proud of you.

Julian the apostate
08-28-2007, 06:15
b it is named police days

Peasant Phill
08-28-2007, 08:01
I guess that
"C)Nah, let it pass. A better job will come soon."
isn't really an option as your IH is called 'Police days'.

I'll take B than.

_Tristan_
09-04-2007, 16:40
I guess that
"C)Nah, let it pass. A better job will come soon."
isn't really an option as your IH is called 'Police days'.

I'll take B than.

Choose B

Being on the force, I can tell yuo there is nothing like it...:smash:

Gurkhal
09-04-2007, 18:20
B)Run to got that job! Your father would be very proud of you!

This is what you've been waiting for isn't it? It's either now or never.

Caius
09-06-2007, 00:39
Woot, guys. I thought you forgot this.

Maybe today or tomorrow I will continue it.

Caius
09-08-2007, 19:40
I think I will take this only chance. I guess it is my only chance to serve and protect, something my father would not like. He would not want this job for me.

I went to the local police station, looking for someone who could help me. I started to look at some officers, they seem to be very busy. But I took courage, and started to talk with those officers who looked very busy to reply all the annoying questions I had to make.

One of those, whose name is John, made me wait five minutes. He had to look for some files. It seemed those files were from some murder, but in this moment, I started to look everywhere, and asking to myself if that place will be suitable for me.

I did not have time, John came back, with some formularies. He told me, please notice that you have to fill this formularies. Also, you will have to the Chicago Academy Police, in order to sucefully enter in the Police.

You say: Thank you. You left the police, and you start to think:

1.What should I do?
a. Go now home and start to fill the formularies
b. Go to some gym, as you need training

Gurkhal
09-08-2007, 20:03
1.What should I do?

Shouldn't the police acadamy provide physical training? If they don't, then it might be good to build some muscle. But since there was no mentioning of physical requirments to serve, I don't think it would be a big deal. Of course I'm preapered to alter my view if necissery.

shlin28
09-09-2007, 10:55

AggonyDuck
09-09-2007, 12:00
Yup, I'd go for A too.

Caius
09-11-2007, 01:01
Ah, I think it will be better to go home and fill those formularies. Now, I wonder, is this really necessary? I mean, I want to be a cop, not an offinist!
But, oh well, I need a job. When I got one, why do I complain? That reminds me of my my grandfather, who died. He had the same actitude, he complaint a lot. Aah, well, better to get home and fulfill this crappy formularies, just to have the job.

But, something that you did not expected, you never expected happened. Yes, it happened. But I was wrong! it was happening, in your home!

Your home is located in a quiet suburbia. But, you saw two guys who are trying to enter your house. Now, you have to test yourself taking an important decision, that could change your whole life.

You have to prove yourself that you can be a good cop.
1)What are you going to do?
a. Call the cops, you cant do something
b. Be the hero for the day! Go and try to do something worthy!
c. Wait for somebody else, and then rethink about it.

2)If you attack, what would you prefer to do?
a. Be silent, and try to not to make any noise that could interfer with your mission
b. God has given you fists, I will use it.

DemonArchangel
09-11-2007, 01:58
Call 911, leave the phone off the hook so the cops will respond, then grab a weapon.

Peasant Phill
09-11-2007, 18:16
A) call the cops.

shlin28
09-11-2007, 21:15
a) call the cops, much safer :yes:

Seign Thelas
09-16-2007, 04:29
B. Kill everything.

Caius
09-16-2007, 04:45
Those guys are trying to steal my house, I should kill them!. But no, I wont kill them. I have to find a phone, or, make some kind of alarm.

In one of the corners, a phone was being used. Whoever who was there have to go away, I need it! Although I have those all formularies, I will have to throw them away.

You went into that phone. The another person hang the phone, so you can use it.

9-1-1.

A woman voice is heard. 911, Emergencies. How can I help you?

Yes, I want to report an 211 in progress. Libertator Street 331. Please hurry up!

A shot is heard. You try to hide where is possible.

Now, this has become in a serious problem. My neighbours could be in danger!

Where should I hide?
a. Run away
b. Hide in some trees
c. Hide in some bushes

Seign Thelas
09-16-2007, 05:26
C. Bushes.

shlin28
09-16-2007, 11:12
c. bushes

AggonyDuck
09-16-2007, 12:23