PDA

View Full Version : Problem in twcenter.net?

Cacahuet
09-04-2007, 07:50
Hi.

I´ve been following the development of your mod in twcenter.net´s hosted modifications for Medieval 2 since two months but I have no access to it this last days. There is some kind of problem with the server and all I can get for my browser is an strange message.

The last time I visited this forum you were next to finish your ambicious mod. Is it finished yet?...Will you post a link here of the downloading source?

Oh, if the url of the forum in twcenter.net is changed, would you mind to send me the new direction?

Thanks a lot. Your mod looks original and great.

Jason X
09-04-2007, 16:49
i'm not in the mod team but this link to Broken Crescent (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=346)works fine for me

Jason X
09-04-2007, 17:16
hmmm - now it doesn't. looks like their server is being flaky again.

mirage41
09-05-2007, 03:19
Hi Guys,

TWCenter recently went through a server change I believe so that may be causing problems for some. But it seems to have been working fine for me.

BC 1.0 is not released as of yet, but it wont be more than mid September if things continue steadily as they are.

Yes, a download link will indeed be posted here. I've been extremely busy with the finishing up the mod and real life so I have not had the chance to truly update and add all proper threads here. Once BC 1.0 comes out I will update and synchronize both our forums as far as core threads are concerned.

Thanks
Mirage

Cacahuet
09-05-2007, 08:40
Hi, Jason X, Mirage41.

Thanks for your replies. The server still doesn´t work for me but if the mod is going to be released in mid-september and the link is going to be posted here then there´s no problem!!.

MerlinusCDXX
02-14-2008, 16:50
DBase error @ TWCenter is back- since last night (Feb 13) US central time.

VinDic
02-14-2008, 19:29
For me doesn't work...:no:

Captain Pugwash
02-15-2008, 10:52
same here can access the headings but not the sub directories?