PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Rex_Pelasgorum
09-05-2007, 22:49
If an EB 2 on MTW 2 engine cames out, i might get an computer upgrade to play it just for EB ~:)

I have a few questions howewer, , and the most important is regarding the Cityes and castles : they are medieval and do not resemble ancient architecture ; lets say the islamic culture might work partially for ancient "eastern" and "semitic" cultures, but what about greek, roman and barbarian buildings ? What about castles ? If in RTW making new buildings is not that difficult (in INCA TW we are facing this problem and we have made lots of progress), in MTW 2 making new buildings is farr more complicated, as each building has specific animations for destruction, etc. I guess it would take an AWESOME ammount of work to make the cities look like Greek, Roman, or Barbarian...

bovi
09-06-2007, 08:04
Yes. This is one of the biggest problems we face with migrating to MTW2. Eventually someone will figure out how to change them I hope.

Charge
09-22-2007, 21:12
Why not just ignore castles? Simply delete them from edb and few files? Or it is imposible, hardcoded?

Bellum
09-23-2007, 02:13
I'm most worried about the battles. Battles in M2TW were just so disappointing. The graphics are beautiful, but there are so many problems that weren't in RTW. It's a chore just to get your units to do behave correctly.