PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Formula - Information Summary

Andres
09-09-2007, 22:39
The old military bunker was situated high upon the mountains. It is said that the bunker connects with an underground network of tunnels. Somewhere in this labyrinth, there’s a forgotten secret lab where scientists discovered something that might cause the end of the human race.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to …

“The Secret Formula”

Night 1 – The infiltration.

That night, it was colder than the devil's heart, raining ice pitchforks as if the heavens were ready to fall. It is always cold in these mountains and this night, the snow fell like ash from post-apocalyptic skies

The mercenary guarded the entrance to the bunker.

He lighted another cigarette.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. You shouldn’t smoke my friend. It’s bad for your health.”

The sinister voice was the last thing the mercenary heard…

Two dark shadows stripped off his uniform.

“Bah, mercenaries,” the sinister voice said, “what a stupid idea to let mercenaries guard this place.”

His colleague grinned smugly. It was the grin of a winner.

“Here are the keys”, the man with the sinister voice said. “Get a disguise.”

“As you wish sir”, the raven-haired man said.

“It will be a cold day in Hell, before these mercenaries will stop us,” the sinister voice said.

The raven-haired man laughed hysterically and added: “These guys will probably think that they have reached the deepest depths of horror, but it’ll get worse soon.”

Rules :

Voting procedure:

Each day, you will have to vote for the person who you think is guilty. You must bold your votes, like this:

Vote : Andres

Note that unbolded votes will not be counted.

If you change your mind, you need to unvote first before voting again. When unvoting, you have to mention who you are unvoting.

Like this:

Unvote : Andres
Vote :TosaInu

In case of a tie, the day will last until the tie is broken. If the tie lasts for more than 24 hours, one of tied players will get random lynched by the host.

Voting “no lynch” is not allowed. Posting without voting will be counted as an abstain vote.

Roles:

* 2 Mafiosi, sent to the bunker by a Colombian drugs cartel, planning on taking over the world. Their goal is to kill all the mercenaries who are guarding the bunker and to infiltrate the tunnels and discover ze secret… The mafia gets to kill 2 players each night.
* 1 CIA agent, disguised as a mercenary, he gets to investigate one person each night. He can only reveal role and investigation results in public and only when he is still alive. No reveals after dead.
* 1 FSB agent, disguised as a mercenary, he can protect one player each night.
* 1 secret role: well, it’s secret…

Additional rules:
* Dead players are allowed and even encouraged to talk in the thread. They are also allowed to send pm’s.
* The Detective is not allowed to reveal role and/or investigation results in private. No revealing after dead.
* The Doctor is not allowed to reveal role and/or performed night actions in private. No revealing after dead.
* You are not allowed to quote my pm's. Feel free to quote other pm's. No quoting or reproducing of chatlogs, e-mails, etc. No screenshots!
* Please, keep a vote tally.
* Have fun!

This game is now open for sign up!

Sign-ups thus far:

Ichigo
Omanes
Stig
GH
Sasaki
KingWarman
Warmaster Horus
greaterkhaan
FactionHeir
Sigurd
Proletariat
Brave Sir Robin
Roadkill
Shlin28
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Killfr3nzy
pevergreen
Sarathos
Husar
Beefy187
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Martok
Xdeathfire
Garcilaso
Tiberius of the Drake
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
The Amazing Me
Enoch
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen
Zain
Zorg

Andres
09-09-2007, 22:44
Sign-ups are closed. PM's will be sent now.

This is the townie pm:

You are one of the mercenaries guarding the base.

Basically, you are a regular townie.

By discussing in the thread and maybe having pm conversations behind the scenes with other players and analysing the posts in the public thread and/or the received pm’s you have to find out who the mafia is.

The game alternates between day and night phases. Each phase will take +/- 24 hours, unless the host (that’s me) extends the phase. This will be publicly announced in the thread.

During the day, you need to vote for the player who is the most suspicious in your opinion. The player with the most votes will get lynched. At night, you are allowed to discuss in the thread or pm with other players, but you cannot vote. You are allowed to post and pm after dead.

Voting “no lynch” will be ignored. Posting without voting during the day will be counted as an abstain vote.

You are supposed to check the thread regularly and post at least once every day phase. Short absences are no problem and not participating during one or two day phases is no problem either. However, if you do not make a single post in the thread during three subsequent day phases, you will be killed by the host (usually referred to as WoG, Wrath of God). It will be an unpleasant dead. If real life interferes and prevents you from continuing your participation, you can always decide to leave the game honourably, by pm’ing me. In that case, I’ll look for a replacement. If I don’t find a replacement, I’ll make a write-up of your honourable hara-kiri.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Andres.

Andres
09-09-2007, 22:44
Day 1 – To torture or not to torture, that’s the question.

The next day, two dead bodies were found. They were both decapitated and heavily mutilated.

The mercenary captain, Andres TC, was in a bad mood. With a sad heart, he had to send away the two lovely ladies who kept him company last night. Stumbling over emptied bottles of whisky, he searched for his uniform.

“Bah, it’s cold outside", the captain murmured to himself. He was still suffering from a respectable hangover.

He looked at his men and started to shout.

" Well, apparently our camp got infiltrated by two unknown persons. We all know what is at stake here gentlemen. Mistakes are no option. We have to find these two guys. I will torture every single one of you and …”

“Sir! I object!”

“You what?” Andres said, angrily.

“I am a representative of the mercenary union and I have to inform you that our contract strictly forbids torturing us. I must also inform you, sir, that torturing is against the human rights! It is cruel, unworthy and…”

The other mercenaries cheered. “He is right!”.

Andres sighed and looked very disappointed.

“Ok, ok, no torturing. You guys have another idea?”

“Maybe something more democratic?”, the union man said.

“Well, fine with me. Start voting. The person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.”

“Lynched? But sir…”

At the same moment, screaming could be heard. The cook ran outside the kitchen. "The, the, the heads... I found them... In the soup..."

Several of the hardened mercenaries began to cry.

“Shut up and commence voting before I change my mind and start experimenting with my new torturing tools on you!”

The Union man became pale and stuttered: “O...k...k..., Ok sir.”

Day 1 begins. Start voting.

Notes:
- To prevent circumvention of the rules, the townie pm has been made publicly available here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1664641&postcount=45)
- the no quoting rule has been slightly modified: You are not allowed to quote my pm's. Feel free to quote other pm's, fake or genuine. No quoting or reproducing of chatlogs, e-mails, etc. No screenshots!

Good luck all and most importantly: Have fun!

Andres
09-09-2007, 22:46
Day 1 conclusion - There will be some cleaning to do...

Andres was asleep.

“Sir?”, the union man said.

“Hmmm…”

“Sir!”

“Later honey, later…”

“But sir…”

Andres murmured: “Go away, I’m asleep…”

“But sir, you cannot be asleep, you are talking to me.”

“Annoying union man, need to torture him…”

“But our contracts sir!”

“That’s it! I’ve had enough of this!” All of the sudden the angry captain was at his feet and grabbed the union man by his throat. “Please tell me you guys choose to lynch him, this annoying little pestilence, this…”

“Sir, please, don’t break the no swearing regulations!”

“The what?”

“Well, since the last negotiations with the employer, it is no longer allowed to use swear words against us, mercenaries.”

Andres started to cry :bigcry:

“I’m sorry for upsetting you sir, but I do have some good news. We think we have found one of the murderers.”

Andres grinned. “You mean that you found a traitor amongst us? Who is he?”

“It’s Ichigo sir.”

“Ichigo?” Andres seemed surprised. “What did he do wrong?”

“Eh, he didn’t do anything wrong actually, but eh…”

“Ok, ok. We don’t want to state that democracy has failed, do we?”

“Eh, no sir, off course not. It is the best…”

“So, it is within all regulations to say that Ichigo is offically a traitor?”

“Democracy has decided he is, sir.”

“He is no longer a mercenary than?”

“I think that statement is correct sir.”

“Aha, this means I have somebody to torture.” :jumping:

“But sir, the Human Rights…”

“Now come on, you can hardly say that this cruel murderer is human…”

The mercenaries cheered for their leader. Well, not all of them.

“Ichigo, you have been found guilty of treason and blahblahblah. Tie him up and bring him here.”

The mercenaries dropped the tied up Ichigo on Andres’s feet. Ichigo started to scream: "It's a failure! Democracy is a failure. It's...!" "Gag him", Andres said, "he's breaking certain regulations." The Union man nodded in agreement.

Andres dragged poor Ichigo into the bunker.

The screaming went on for hours. The mercenaries stared at the door in agony. Finally, Andres came outside. He was covered in blood, brains, pieces of bone…

He pointed his finger at the union man: “You, go inside and clean the damn place”.

“But…”

“You want me to come with you?”, the sadistic captain said with a big smile on his face.

“No Sir! Consider it cleaned sir!”

Tally

Ichigo: 3 (Sapi, Sasaki, Shlin28) :skull:
CountA: 2 (Brave, Hepcat)
Sasaki: 2 (Husar, W&F)
RoadKill: 2 (Enoch, Stig)
Beefy: 2 (Xdeath, Zorg)
Pever: 2 (FactionHeir, Twilight)

Twilight: 1 (Pever)
Enoch: 1 (RoadKill)
Factionheir: 1 (Beefy)
Gibson: 1 (CountA)
Husar: 1 (Sigurd)
Sarathos: 1 (Xiahou)
Dutch Guy: 1 (Garcilaso)
Xiahou : 1 (Jubal)

Abstains: 11 (Ichigo, Haudegen, GH, North, Omanes, Prole, Amazing, Dutch, KingWarman, Tiberius, Martok)
Not Voting: 7 (KF, Gibson, gkhaan, Jubal, Sarathos, Tran, Zain)

Alive (38)

Omanes
Stig
GH
Sasaki
KingWarman
Warmaster Horus
greaterkhaan
FactionHeir
Sigurd
Proletariat
Brave Sir Robin
Roadkill
Shlin28
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Killfr3nzy
pevergreen
Sarathos
Husar
Beefy187
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Martok
Xdeathfire
Garcilaso
Tiberius of the Drake
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
The Amazing Me
Enoch
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen
Zain
Zorg

Lynched (1)

Ichigo

Killed

WoG

It's night. PM's please.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to unexpected circumstances in real life, I won't be able to be online tomorrow evening (my timezone is GMT +1). To keep the game on shedule, the next night phase will end within +/- 16 hours from now, that is at 3.00 pm (GMT +1), Saturday afternoon.

Andres
09-09-2007, 22:47
Night 2 : Sniffing and blowing. And a delicious meal…

That night, pevergreen sat in his tent. It was cold. He felt horrible. The cruel murders, the screaming during the lynching, the obviously sadistic captain. Why did he accept this job?

“Hey buddy.” pevergreen looked up and saw one of his colleagues, a raven-haired, somewhat pale guy.

“You look unhappy, maybe I can cheer you up?”, the Mafioso said and he took a tiny plastic bag filled with some white powder out of his pocket.

“What’s that?”, pevergreen asked, curious now.

“It’s snow my friend.”

“Snow? How will snow cheer up my day? We have plenty of snow here, why are you carrying an additional little package of…”

The Mafioso sighed. “Snow, that’s how people call ‘cocaine’ in my region.”

“Oh! Well, I never tried it and it seems like we are all going to die anyway, so I’ll play along. Hand the white stuff over buddy.”

“Here you go!”

pevergreen sniffed the generous white line. After a few seconds, he realised his mistake. He tried to breathe, but the white asbestos in his lungs prevented this.

The Mafioso left the tent, leaving pevergreen to suffocate to dead…

Sigurd Fafnesbane was patrolling the tunnels. He was deep inside the mountain and felt safe.

“Ha!” he yelled against the darkness, “That remaining mafia bastard won’t come over here soon. You can still smell the fear of his lynched buddy.” Although the majority of the mercenaries disapproved of their captains’ unusual methods, Sigurd kinda liked the no nonsense approach of his boss. And he believed in democracy. According to him, democracy could never fail.

At the end of the tunnel he saw one of his colleagues. Sigurd wondered what this guy was doing here.

“You like blowing?” his colleague asked.

“No, not for me. I despise illegal drugs and people who use them.”

“I meant blowing, my friend,” the man continued with a sinister voice.

“Hey, I already told you, no illegal drugs for me. Too many young people die from it.”

“Yes, you will die from blowing…”

“Like I said, not me, I don’t use…”

“Blowing, like in “blowing up” “. The Mafioso laughed hysterically when the explosives went off. The tunnel collapsed, crushing the remains of the blown up Sigurd.

Tiberius of the Drake felt miserably. He went to the kitchen for a beer. He never drinks alcohol, but this night, he felt like he could use it.

He stood in front of the fridge, enjoying the Leffe. Having a Belgian captain certainly has benefits….

Out of the dark, someone whispered: “Tiberiusssssss, are you hungrrrrry too?”

Before Tiberius could respond, he felt a knife running up the back of his spine before it buried itself in his neck.

“Oh, Tiberiussssssssss, you will be tasssssty.”

A few ours later, the strange man left the kitchen, leaving behind a severely mutilated body and the remnants of a meal…

“Come to my ssssecrrrret placccce, darrrrling,” the man in the black cape said to the newest addition for his collection.

Day 2 : Fear

That morning, Andres woke up early. The mercenary camp seemed very excited.

Three of his best man had died that night. One of them died in a collapsing tunnel. Investigation revealed that it wasn’t an accident. The other, pevergreen, apparently a drug addict, enjoyed the wrong trip last night. The third body … Andres shivered. Tiberius’ body was found without its’ head. Next to the body, the bones of his left arm, on a plate with some sauce…

“Men,” Andres said, “The previous night, two people were killed, this night three of us died. This is getting serious. Although, I’d prefer the torture everybody approach, I have accepted that this is no longer allowed. You know what do. Vote!”

The horrified mercenaries started to debate. Their faces expressed fear, they all fell the threat. Who would be next? Who to trust? Paranoia was everywhere. This would be more difficult then they thought…

Alive (35)

Omanes
Stig
GH
Sasaki
KingWarman
Warmaster Horus
greaterkhaan
FactionHeir
Proletariat
Brave Sir Robin
Roadkill
Shlin28
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Killfr3nzy
Sarathos
Husar
Beefy187
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Martok
Xdeathfire
Garcilaso
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
The Amazing Me
Enoch
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen
Zain
Zorg

Lynched (1)

Ichigo

Killed (3)
Sigurd
pevergreen
Tiberius of the Drake

WoG

It’s day. Start voting.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This round will last until Sunday, 10.30 pm (GMT +1), that is +/- 31 hours from now).

Andres
09-09-2007, 22:48
Day 2 : Conclusion - a bad mood.

"Sir! Sir!"

"What?"

"We have reached a decision, sir!"

"You did?" Andres said. He was clearly in a very bad mood that day.

The union man felt uncomfortable...

"Yes sir. We are convinced that Killfr3nzy is the other mafioso."

"You think so? I didn't hear KF all day. How can he have done something wrong?" Andres said, a bit surprised.

"Eh, democracy never fails, sir."

"It doesn't? Oh well, bring him to me."

"The townies threw the tied up Killfr3nzy on the floor, next to the captain."

Andres looked at the frightened KF. "Any last words."

"Killfr3nzy looked at Andres in agony. I... It... Ehrr... Please, have mercy! Oh please! I'm innocent! Don't kill me, please...!"

"Ok, ok, Andres said, I won't kill you."

Killfr3nzy was pleasantly surprised. "Th... Th... Thank you sir!"

"Ha! I was just kidding!"

"Noooo, no Sir, please!" Killfr3nzy started to cry...

"You don't appreciate a good joke? No sense of humour? Bah! Anyway, it's time to test my new whip. It's a brand new model, it gives the victim electrical shocks when it hits the body. Seems like fun. And it came with a free crate of Ciney Blond."

Andres picked up Killfr3nzy and dragged him into the bunker. After 30 minutes of screaming, Andres came outside. Well, it was short, but hell, this was great fun!"

The mercenaries looked troubled.

Tally:

Killfr3nzy: 4 (Beefy, Hepcat, Garcilaso, Northnovas) :skull:
Shlin: 3 (Omanes, Stig, Brave Sir Robin)

Beefy: 2 (RK, sapi)
RK: 1 (w&f)
Garcilaso: 1 (GH)
Zain: 1 (Tran)
Garcilaso: 1 (Xdeathfire)
BSR: 1 (GK)
Jubal: 1 (WH)
Xdeathfire: 1 (Jubal)
GK: 1 (Zorg)
Stig: 1 (Zain)
Husar: 1 (Haudegen)

Abstain (6): shlin28, Dutch_guy, CA, FactionHeir, Husar, TB
Not voting (12): Sasaki, KingWarman, Prole, Killfr3nzy, Sarathos, Husar, gibson, Martok, Xiahou, The Amazing Me, Enoch.

Alive (34)

Omanes
Stig
GH
Sasaki
KingWarman
Warmaster Horus
greaterkhaan
FactionHeir
Proletariat
Brave Sir Robin
Roadkill
Shlin28
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Sarathos
Husar
Beefy187
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Martok
Xdeathfire
Garcilaso
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
The Amazing Me
Enoch
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen
Zain
Zorg

Lynched (2)

Ichigo
Killfr3nzy

Killed (3)
Sigurd
pevergreen
Tiberius of the Drake

WoG

It's night. PM's please.

Andres
09-10-2007, 21:09
Night 3 : To pick or not to pick..

Zain left his tent to obey the call of nature. He slipped on some ice on his way to the nearest tree.

“Ice. Don’t you just hate ice?”

“Yeah.” Zain nodded in agreement.

The raven haired man came closer to Zain. “Let me help you.”

Zain reached for the mafioso’s hand. The raven haired man pushed him back onto the ground.

“Hey!” Zain said, a bit angry. “I don’t feel like playing games now. I need to go, the sooner the better.”

“I just wanted to help you Zain. I’m going to make sure you will never fall on the ice again…”

“How will you do that?” Zain asked.

The Mafioso showed an icepick.

“Ha!”, Zain shouted. “What are you going to do? Pick all the ice away? You’ll be busy for how long? A lifetime or 10? Give me a break. Leave me alone man.”

“Ok, I won’t use the tool on the ice…”, the raven haired men said. “But I will make sure you’ll never fall again!”

That said, the raven haired men swung the icepick. He hit Zain in the groin and left him to bleed to dead…

Roadkill was very upset about all what happened thus far. He needed some time alone. And he was in desperate need for a smoke.

He went outside and made a long walk. Several miles out of the camp, he paused to enjoy a Camel.

All of the sudden, he hears a sinister voice saying “0, 0, 0 …”

Following the sound, Roadkill sees one of the other mercenaries jumping in the middle of what seems a road, constantly saying “0, 0, 0…”

“This seems like a fun game” Roadkill thought.

And so, he also starts to jump on the middle of the road.

Suddenly, the man with the sinister voice jumps of the road as Roadkill gets run over by a high speeding snow scooter.

Pausing for only a moment, the Mafioso jumps back on road, saying “1, 1, 1…”

Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca was glad he survived patrolling into the tunnels. He stepped out the bunker and wanted to go to the kitchen.

“Hi Garcilassssso.” a strange voice said to him. “The night issss cold, isssn’t it?”

“Eh, yes,” Garci answered. “Where are you? Who are you?”

Silence. Garci started to think the paranoia was becoming too much for him. “Calm down, Garci,” he said to himself, “nobody talked to you, it is just your imagination.”

“I think you know too much…”

“Huh?” Garci said. “Oh, silly me, it’s probably the wind. Hehe, no need to be scared. Imagination. That’s all it is. We lynched the Mafiosi, we are safe now.”

The knife in his heart was not imagined though… The murderer turned the knife and pushed Caius of the cliff.

“Damn, it won’t be eassssy to get my trophie. Ssshould have thought of that before I pussshed him.”

Enoch sat slumbering on his night watch deep inside the mountain. He laughed to himself thinking of the easily fooled mercenaries and their captain. He received a pay check without having any qualifications as a mercenary, not even as an armed guard. His resume told blatant lies of diamond wars in Africa, armed guide at Svalbard and hired gun in Kosovo. This was too easy… As long as there was no trouble, he would do just great. The pay was good and the food was great. He had to do guard duty though, but he usually slept when no one saw. What could he do if there was a crisis anyway? He had planned his escape route if the need arose or if they were attacked.

The tunnels were a bit chillier than normal and he shivered a little. Suddenly a gloomy figure appeared in the tunnel. Its voice chilled him to the bone. “Enoch, what is this you have done” it said. The gloomy figure became a man with a recognisable face. “Ichigo?” The expression on the man’s face was that of anger, an accusing anger. “You are a phony… “Enoch was on his feet in a moment and started running towards the barracks. Suddenly two figures appeared in front of him and he had to skid to a halt. Killfr3nzy and pevergreen pointed accusing fingers at him. “You are an impostor…” Enoch bolted to another tunnel but fell to his knees when another figure suddenly stood there. “I hear you have done a naughty thing Enoch” The accusing finger of Tiberius pointed right at him and he felt an intense coldness in his chest. He scrambled to his feet and bolted for the last tunnel that led out to freedom. As he turned the last corner a large figure stood there waiting. “Your time has come Enoch, you will no longer deceive our brothers” Sigurd Fafnesbane pointed an accusing finger at him and suddenly he felt pain in his chest. Enoch screamed but no sound was heard…

The eyes of his body were wide open and a word was frozen on his lips. His life-force was long gone and the mercenaries wouldn’t be able to read the “Sorry” that was formed on his dead lips.

Greaterkhaan was also in the tunnels that night. He was surprised to see Enoch running and yelling like a madman. All of the sudden, he saw Enoch falling down. Apparently, he died out of fear. “I don’t want to go like this. I don’t want to die out of fear. I will leave this place honourably.”

Greaterkhaan grabbed his gun and fired a bullet into his head.

Day 3 : those bad jokes are killing us…

At dawn, Andres gathered the men.

“Men, things are getting out of hand. This morning we found Zain. He had some severe wounds. It looked very painful. The poor guy bled to dead. We also lost Roadkill last night. Apparently, he became the victim of a bad road kill joke.

We also found another headless body. A knife was shallowly buried under the ice. We found it, because some of the blood turned the ice red. We have reasons to believe that the victim was Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca.

The stress and the fear became too much for some of us last night. The early morning patrol found Enoch slumped in the tunnels. He died out of pure fear. Next to him, we found Greaterkhaan with a bullet in his head. It seems like the bullet came from his own pistol and thus we can assume that he suicided.

“Five townies lost! Five good men! Ha! Democracy never fails? Nonsense! You guys get voting, and maybe, for once, just for once, we might lynch scum today.”

Alive (29)

Omanes
Stig
GH
Sasaki
KingWarman
Warmaster Horus
FactionHeir
Proletariat
Brave Sir Robin
Shlin28
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Sarathos
Husar
Beefy187
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Martok
Xdeathfire
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
The Amazing Me
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen
Zorg

Lynched (2)

Ichigo
Killfr3nzy

Killed (6)
Sigurd
pevergreen
Tiberius of the Drake
Roadkill
Zain
Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca

WoG

Suicided (2)

Enoch
Greaterkhaan

It's day. Start voting.

Andres
09-11-2007, 23:06
Day 3 Conclusion : The Bald and the beautiful...

Andres was busy with his camel. No, not the cigarettes, Andres doesn't smoke. A real camel. Now, what did he need a camel for, high up in the mountains, while it was freezing outside? Well, let me explain. It is...

"Sir!"

"Can't you see I am telling a story?"

"But there's nobody here sir? Just that camel? What is a camel doing here sir?"

"Well, I was about to explain, but it can wait. You have a new suspect?"

"Yes sir, I'm proud to present to you a mafioso."

"Again? Are you sure this time?"

"Yes sir!"

"Who is it?"

"It is shlin28!"

"Shlin28? What ever happened with shlin01, shlin02, shlin03, shlin04, shlin05, shlin06, shlin07, shlin08, shlin09, shlin10 and all the other shlins?"

"Eh, I don't know sir..."

"Whatever," Andres murmured. "Is he bald?"

"Bald sir?"

"Yep, I need a bald suspect, so get this guy's head shaven."

A few moments later, the bald shlin28 was brought to Andres. "You see this camel? It has an electrocution device in its' behind. We have to put in the head of our suspect and he'll be electrocuted to dead. In the process, the camel will die as well and we'll have meat for tonight. Isn't that clever? I bought it at Mithrandir's incorporated."

"I object!"

"Huh?"

Martok stepped forward. "Sir, I object! You cannot kill the noble camel. This is outrageous. I refuse to obey your orders any longer, you cruel, sadistic camel killer!! I rather commit suicide!"

Andres watched Martok. Martok stared back.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Christmas? Commit suicide!"

"Eh, well, I didn't really thought... Hmmm... I don't have a weapon. If I would have a weapon, I would commit..."

The mercenaries all offered him their weapons. Within 30 seconds, Martok found himself under a pile of guns, rockets, grenades, knifes, ... He couldn't get up, the guns were to heavy. Without even saying "thank you" to his helpful colleagues, he accidentally pulled the pin out of a grenade. Five seconds later, everybody was covered in little pieces of Martok...

"Ok, now, can we put shlin28 into the camel?"

Without even having the chance to say a few last words, the unfortunate shlin28 found himself stuck with his head into the camel.

"Oh, I forgot, any last words shlin28?"

"Mmmm, mmmm, crough, mmm..."

"Interesting. Now, where's the power supply. Ah, here it is! And switch!"

A short bzzzzzzzt, a shivering shlin28 and a shivering camel. Some flames coming out of both shlin28 and the camel and within 30 seconds, it was over.

"Ok, get rid of the body. Tonight we have roasted camel on the menu!"

The men cheered.

"Enjoy your meal and good night!"

Tally

Shlin28: 3 (GH, Stig, Brave Sir Robin) :skull:
woad&fangs: 2 (Omanes, Jubal_barca)
CountArach: 2 (FactionHeir, Hepcat)
Sarathos: 1 (gibson)
Brave Sir Robin: 1 (Beefy187)
Gibson: 1 (Xdeathfire)
Stig: 1 (CA)
TwilightBlade: 1 (Sarathos)

Abstain: 8 (TwilightBlade, w&f, Prole, Northnovas, Xiahou, shlin28, Warmaster, Husar)
Not voting: 9 (Sasaki, KingWarman, Martok, sapi, Tran, The Amazing Me, Dutch_guy, Haudegen, Zorg)

Alive (27)

Omanes
Stig
GH
Sasaki
KingWarman
Warmaster Horus
FactionHeir
Proletariat
Brave Sir Robin
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Sarathos
Husar
Beefy187
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Xdeathfire
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
The Amazing Me
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen
Zorg

Lynched (3)

Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
shlin28

Killed (6)
Sigurd
pevergreen
Tiberius of the Drake
Roadkill
Zain

WoG

Suicided (3)

Enoch
Greaterkhaan
Martok

It's night. PM's please

Andres
09-12-2007, 22:28
Night 4 – a deadly dead camel, strangling, KABOUM!

The camel meat wasn’t a big success… Everybody was upset about the killing of such a noble animal and the men refused to eat the meat.

Zorg however, was very hungry and he didn’t seem to have a problem with eating the meat of the rather filthy animal.

So, at night, he got out of his tent, looking for the dead beast.

“Looking for a piece of meat?” a sinister voice sounded in the dark.

“Eh, yes.” Zorg answered. “Aren’t you hungry as well?”

“Yeah” the man with the sinister voice said. “I heard the best parts of meat are, eh, well, where our captain has attached the electrocution device.”

“Oh no, I don’t want to put my arms in that.”

“Why don’t you put your head in it?” the man asked.

“That’s disgusting.”

The Mafioso drew his gun and pointed it at Zorg. “Get you head into that camel, now.”

“Eh, ok, ok, if you insist. I do hope it is indeed the best part of the meat…” Zorg put his head in the, hm, eh, well, you know what I mean, don’t you?

“Guess that saves me a bullet”, the Mafioso said and he pulled the switch. A short bzzzzzt, some flames and Zorg was no more…

Beefy187 was watching the stars. It was the first night without snow and the sky was very clear.

He didn’t notice a dark sneaky figure coming near.

The dark shadow held the remains of Zain’s groin in his hands.

“What’s that strange smell?” Beefy asked himself.

Before he could turn his head, he got strangled with said remains of said groin…

The last thing he saw, was a raven hair falling on his shoulder…

Nature called Proletariat. Beeing the only woman among a bunch of rude mercenaries, she had to make a long walk to find a safe spot to do what you need to do when nature calls.

While she was relieving herself in the torture chamber, the only place where she had some privacy, she noticed one of the mercenaries watching her.

“You dirty voyeur! Go away!”

“I am looking for my knife.”

“Well, there ain’t no knives here, you dirty, little pervert!”

“What a pity! I would have thought there were some here in the torture chamber. But look at what I found! A grenade! Thissss came from the pile Martok was buried under.”

“Oh, nice, a grenade, “ Prole said, unimpressed. “I never saw a grenade before! Oh, you are so cool and sexy. A grenaaade!”

“Do I ssssssmell sssssarcassssm there?”

“You bet you do! Go away man! Sick pervert!”

“Hmmm… Well, I have enough heads already. Maybe it is time for some KABOUM KABOUM!”

“KABOUM KABOUM? And what do you mean, enough heads?” Prole asked. Suddenly she realised who she was talking to. “Oh no” was the last thing she whispered before the maniac put a grenade into her mouth and chained her.

“Now I will try to get the pin out of the grenade with thissss whippy whip!”

Needless to say, our maniac missed quite a few times, but eventually, he was successful. And there goes the pin!

“KABOUM!”

The serial killer, covered in blood, brains and fractions of bone looked disappointed. “KABOUM? No KABOUM KABOUM? Boehoehoehoe :bigcry: ! I want my mama! Thosssse toyssss don’t work like they sssshould! No KABOUM KABOUM! Bah, I want more headssss! The headssss will tell me how to make KABOUM KABOUM!” The serial killer went back to the camp, happy like a child, constantly hissing “Headsss, headssss, KABOUM KABOUM! Hihihihii!”

Day 4 : Long live democracy!

“Sir!”

“Yes, Mister Union! I recon we had a peaceful night, without any killings?”

“Ehrm…”

“What?”

“We found Zorg with his head into the electrocution camel….”

“What? What was he doing there?”

“Apparently, he stuck his head into the camel and somebody pulled the switch. We also found…”

“What? More killings?”

“I’m afraid so, sir. We also found Beefy187 strangled with body parts from Zain. And Proletariat was, well, we didn’t really found her, but we found her necklace between some body parts, so we have reasons to believe…”

“Ok, ok, ok.. You still sure about the no torturing part?”

“Eh, hmmm…, that is, well…”

“Ok, ok, you wanted democracy, you’ll get democracy. Besides, I must say that I’m starting to enjoy this whole thriller. Go ahead guys. Vote.”

Alive (24)

Omanes
Stig
GH
Sasaki
KingWarman
Warmaster Horus
FactionHeir
Brave Sir Robin
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Sarathos
Husar
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Xdeathfire
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
The Amazing Me
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen

Lynched (3)

Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
shlin28

Killed (9)
Sigurd
pevergreen
Tiberius of the Drake
Roadkill
Zain
Proletariat
Zorg
Beefy187

WoG

Suicided (3)

Enoch
Greaterkhaan
Martok

It’s day. Start voting.

Andres
09-13-2007, 23:05
Day 4 : conclusion: no spamming.

"Sir!" the annoying Union man shouted.

"Yeah, what?"

"We found the last remaing mafioso sir."

"You think so?"

"Yes, here he is, it is Sarathos."

"Sarathos? Ah, well, he doesn't look guilty to me..."

"But sir! We saw him eating spam!"

"Sooo....?"

"Spam is not good! Spamming must be punished!"

"Spamming does not make a mafioso."

"But he annoys us sir."

"Ok, ok. 'Democracy' has decided. Who am I to argue with the majority."

"Well, it seems like the electro camel is broken, so we'll have to try something new... But today, I am too lazy to torture somebody to death. Any volunteers?"

Nobody said a word.

"Ok, well, instead of killing him, shouldn't we just warn him not to do it again."

"But sir, that won't the spamming. And a spammer is clearly a mafioso. Kill him!"

"Yeah!" the man shouted, "Kill the spammer!"

"Well, let us spam bullets on him, shall we?"

The men cheered.

Sarathos was put against a wall.

"Sarathos, do you have any last....?"

BAM BAM BAM! BAM BAM BAM ! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM...!

The men couldn't wait any longer and they kept firing at the unfortunate Sarathos. After thirty minutes, everybody was out of bullets. The body of Sarathos was nothing more but a pile of blood, flesh and broken bones.

"Reduced to spam. The only right way for him to die." the Union man murmured.

"Good night guys. Hope to see you all back in the morning..."

The mercenaries shivered...

Sasaki, The Amazing Me and KingWarman were still standing next to the body. All of the sudden, the camel came to life again and jumped upon the unfortunate Sasaki, The Amazing Me and KingWarman. Their heads got stuck into the camel. Sasaki tried to get out, but accidentally pulled the switch. Bzzzzzzt. Some flames and the three men were dead.

"What an unfortunate incident" Andres said, looking disappointed because he wouldn't have the chance to torture this silent trio...

Tally

Sarathos : 8 (Brave Sir Robin, sapi, Omanes, Stig, Northnovas, woad&fangs, gibsonsg91921, Husar) :skull:

CountArach: 4 (FactionHeir, Xiahou, Hepcat, Haudegen)
Tran: 1 (Xdeathfire)
Xiahou: 1 (GH)
gibsons91921: 1 (CountArach)
Omanes: 1 (TwilightBlade)

Abstain : 0
Not voting : 5 (Sasaki, KingWarman, Warmaster Horus, Sarathos, Tran, Jubal Barca, Dutch_guy)

Alive (20)

Omanes
Stig
GH
Warmaster Horus
FactionHeir
Brave Sir Robin
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade
Husar
gibsonsg91921
CountArach
Xdeathfire
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Hepcat
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen

Lynched (4)

Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
shlin28
Sarathos

Killed (9)
Sigurd
pevergreen
Tiberius of the Drake
Roadkill
Zain
Proletariat
Zorg
Beefy187

WoG (3)
Sasaki
KingWarman
The Amazing Me

Suicided (3)

Enoch
Greaterkhaan
Martok

It's night. PM's please.

Andres
09-14-2007, 21:23
Night 5 : …

Hepcat went to his tent. After all the excitement from the latest days, I was very tired. Within seconds he was asleep. He dreamt about easier assignments, on sunny beaches, surrounded by beautiful local women…

He didn’t notice the dark shadowy figure sneaking to his tent. The Mafioso crawled into Hepcat’s tent. He had a beautiful balloon with him. Filled with poisonous gas. Hepcat was snoring, with his mouth wide open. The Mafioso put in the balloon into Hepcats’ mouth.

The Mafioso was wearing a gas mask, since the long distance balloon-popping devices were sold out. He popped the balloon with a sharp needle and saw Hepcat dying from inhaling the gas.

FactionHeir was in his tent. After a while, he got out and walked to his cave. He entered it and started to grin.

“Hi Headsss, tonight we are going to kill yet another one. You need company he, little headiesss. I’ll bring you the head of CountArach.”

At the same moment, CountArach was following FactionHeir. He sneaked into the cave and jumped on FactionHeir. The much stronger CountArach tied FactionHeir up and placed some rather heavy stones in his mouth, which dragged FactionHeirs’ jaw out of place.

“Hmmm” CountArach said to himself, seems like I am doing something good for a change. He turned his back to the heavily bleeding FactionHeir and looked disgusted at the horrible sight of the displayed heads.

He didn’t notice how FactionHeir liberated himself. He threw some pebbles at CountArach. CA turned his back and saw FactionHeir on the opposite side of the room, laughing.

“Hmmm, you don’t die easily, do you?”

“Hahahaha, I cannot die, not here, when the headssss protect me!”

“We’ll see about that, you sick pervert!” CountArach shouted and he started to run towards FactionHeir. Unfortunately, he trips and falls into a pit that was dug right in the center of the cave. He got impaled by several sharpened stakes.

FactionHeir started to laugh. “And now it isss time for ssssome KABOUM KABOUM”, he said, hysterically. FactionHeir took two handgrenades. Unfortunately for him, he pulled out the pins a bit too enthousiastically and he fell into the pit. Right before the grenades went off, CountArach said with a sinister voice: “Bugger!”

KABOUM KABOUM!

The mercenaries heard the explosions. They ran to the cave and saw the remnants of CA and FactionHeir in the pit. They also found several heads of previous victims.

“It seems like CA stopped the threat of the serial killer! He died a hero’s dead!”

The men started to clean the mess, while Andres went to CA’s tent. “Guess I’ll have to send back his belongings to his family.”

He entered the tent and started looking in CA’s belongings. Surprisingly enough, he found cocaine into his bags and 25.000,00 USD in cash. He also found a letter addressed to “Carlito”. “Hmm, interesting,” Andres said, “it seems like our friend was connected to the Colombian drugs cartel. He also noticed a picture and a short description of a guy named Carlos, a tall, slim raven-haired men with a cruel face. After taking a closer look, Andres held his breath… “This guy looks exactly like shlin28, before we shaved his head!”

Andres came out of his tent. “Men! I have good news! It seems like tonight, we got rid of one Mafioso and a serial killer!”

The men cheered.

“And I have even better news! The guy who got electrocuted by the camel, was actually called Carlos instead of shlin28! I always knew there was something odd about that number 28! And I was right! Good work guys. The bunker and the tunnels are safe! Nobody will ever reveal its’ secret. It is time to PARTY !”

TOWNSPEOPLE VICTORY !!! ~:cheers:

GAME OVER.

Alive (17)

Omanes
Stig
GH - Agent 19, FSB Agent, doctor
Warmaster Horus
Brave Sir Robin
woad&fangs
TwilightBlade John Hale, CIA agent, detective
Husar
gibsonsg91921
Xdeathfire
sapi
Tran
Northnovas
Xiahou
Dutch_guy
Jubal Barca
Haudegen

Lynched (4)

Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
shlin28 - Carlos, mafia
Sarathos

Killed (12)
Sigurd
pevergreen
Tiberius of the Drake
Roadkill
Zain
Proletariat
Zorg
Beefy187
Hepcat
FactionHeir - the reincarnation of Jeffrey Damer, serial killer
CountArach - Carlito, mafia

WoG (3)
Sasaki
KingWarman
The Amazing Me

Suicided (3)

Enoch
Greaterkhaan
Martok

Congrats townies :bow:

Well played mafia. 2 mafia on 39 players was really hard and you were really unlucky having 1 of you killed by the serial killer. And congrats FactionHeir, serial killer is hard role and you did very well.