PDA

View Full Version : The Spinache Pie Conspiracy [Concluded]

Andres
09-14-2007, 21:38
The Spinache Pie Conspiracy!

The tall man was running over the street. All of the sudden he stopped. He was surrounded by men in black suits. One of them came forward. "Give it up, Popeye, it's over."

"Pie gives you muscles. Popeye eats pie!" the tall man shouted brave.

"I thought Popeye ate spinach?" the man said, calmly.

" Popeye ate pie. It's a conspiracy! They modified those cartoons. He ate pie, not spinach. Damn cartoon-modifiers! They are everywhere! Everywhere! Popeye ate pie! You damn liars. Pie he ate. Verhofstadt, the Belgian prime minister, never eats pie. You can see it on his ugly teeth. And Bush too. Verhofstadt and Bush: they modified the Popeye cartoons! Damn spinach-lobbyists!"

The man in the suit stayed calm. "I'm partial to spinach. And kale. But mainly pie, for from pie do all blessings flow. Even if there apparently is a political conspiracy to subvert the true meaning of pie."

"Is that sarcasm? You're trying to deny the conspiracy? Hm! Ah, now I see, you're also a conspirator. Aren't you trying to convince me to eat spinach instead of pie? You pie-hater! You will burn in the pie-less hell of the Devil-without-Pie! You will be punished for your blaspheme : No more pie for you!"

"Whoa, I think a course of Valium Pie might become necessary...!" the man said, with a sarcastic smile on his face. "Knock-out shot please."

The tall men kept shouting: "You see! It is a conspiracy. Now they claim a true pie believer to be suffering from a mental disease. Please, no Valium-pie! Aaaaa...rgh"

The subversive tall men was dropped in a van and transported to a high security state prison.

Pop and Pie saw the event. They were the only remaining anti spinache conspiracy conspirators left. They had to free the tall man who was their leader. And so, they infiltrated the prison where they kept the tall man, disguised as spinache pie conspirators. They would have to make the guards disappear one at the time...

Welcome to the new mini mafia: the spinache pie conspiracy.

Two mafia, they get 1 kill each night.

One detective. He will sneak around the building at night, disguised as a spinache pie.

Votes have to be bolded, blah blah blah... You know the drill.

I need 12 players.

Warmaster Horus
CountArach
shlin28
Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Beefy187
Brave Sir Robin
Stig
gibson
greaterkhaan
Kommodus

Warmaster Horus
09-14-2007, 21:41
In.

Original idea you've got there, to say the least.

CountArach
09-14-2007, 21:59
Eeeeen!

shlin28
09-14-2007, 22:23
IN!

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-14-2007, 22:32
In!

Very inventive concept Andres!

RoadKill
09-14-2007, 22:36
Inage.

Zain
09-14-2007, 23:13
In, I'll try again.

Beefy187
09-14-2007, 23:19
in!

I gotta play more mafia

Tratorix
09-14-2007, 23:28
One detective. He will sneak around the building at night, disguised as a spinache pie.

:laugh4: That is just too awesome for me to pass this up. In.

Stig
09-14-2007, 23:40
~:cheers:

So I can vote Shlin again

gibsonsg91921
09-15-2007, 00:36
im in - thisll be my sophomore mafia. u couldnt tell i was a noob im sure

seireikhaan
09-15-2007, 02:46
In.

Kommodus
09-15-2007, 03:18
Never played a mini-mafia before. In! :2thumbsup:

pevergreen
09-15-2007, 03:20
Lets see how holmes goes.

in.

EDIT: I may have missed out as well.

Hepcat
09-15-2007, 04:13
Blast! I'm too late.

Any chance of increasing the number of people?
If so then I'm in.

Andres
09-15-2007, 13:04
Sign-ups are closed. Roles will be asigned.

Sorry pevergreen and Hepcat, 12 is the maximum amount of players in a a mini :sorry:

Andres
09-15-2007, 13:37
PM's have been sent. If you didn't got any, please contact me through pm and I'll see what went wrong.

The townie pm will be publicly available. Here it is:

You are one of the guards. Your job is to find the anti spinache pie conspiracy conspirators who infiltrated the prison to free their leader. This task is even more important, since there is also a lab in the prison were a secret spinache pie recipe is being developped. This recipe will put an end on any anti spinache pie conspiracy conspiracy for the future.

In classic mafia terms: you are a townie. Each day, you will have to vote for who you think is guilty. The person with the most votes will be lynched. Once the two mafiosi are lynched, you win the game.

Good luck and have fun!

Cheers,

Andres.

No screenshots. In this game however you are allowed to quote pm's or chatlogs, both fake and genuine.

The detective cannot reveal in private or after dead.

It is now night. PM's please.

Good luck all. And have fun!

Zain
09-16-2007, 05:36
I'm scared...

It's quiet, too quiet. :skull:

Beefy187
09-16-2007, 07:08
Ancient people once said
"its quiet before the storm comes"

And its night phase:laugh4:

Andres
09-16-2007, 21:00
Night 1 : conclusion.

That night, shlin28 sat at his guard post. It was cold and he was suffering from a large amount of thirst.

“Hey mate.” shlin looked up and saw a masked man.

“You look hungry. Maybe i can help you out?” the man said and he took a big paper bag from his pocket

“What’s that” shlin asked.

“Its called pie”

“Pie, sweet. I feel starved”

shlin ate the pie and dropped dead. It was poisoned.

The masked man went off. He was laughing.

Day 1

Shlin's body was found the next morning.

The director of the state prison called all guards.

"Men," he said, "this morning we found the body of one of our colleagues, shlin28. He ate a poisoned pie last night. We have reasons to believe that we are infiltrated by Pie and Pie, the two remaining anti spinache pie conspiracy conspirators. I guess they want to liberate their leader, Pop-pie. We also have to assume that they want to steal the recipe for the revoluationary spinache pie. Since you were all selected in top secret, we don't know who you are, nor do you know each others identity. We have no choice but to hold a meeting. We will vote for the person that is the most suspicious. The person with the most votes at the end of the day, will be executed."

Alive: (11)

Warmaster Horus
CountArach
Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Beefy187
Brave Sir Robin
Stig
gibson
greaterkhaan
Kommodus

Killed (1)
shlin28

Lynched (0)

WoG/suicide (0)

It's day. Start voting. (and sorry for the delay...)

Stig
09-16-2007, 21:06
Since I can't vote Shlin ~D

Vote: Kommo

Zain
09-16-2007, 21:12
Vote: Abstain

No one's been active enough yet to say.

Warmaster Horus
09-16-2007, 21:46
Vote:CountArach
So he can stop focusing on this and begin his own mafia.

Stig
09-16-2007, 21:54
Unvote, vote: Zain

By putting votes on people we make them active.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-16-2007, 22:02
Hmm, that write up is a little peculiar - the sentence structure is rather simple and there are a few grammatical mistakes. It doesn't look as if Andres wrote it himself.

I don't quite know how to look at this. If Andres didn't write the write-up, my instincts immediately point to gibson, whose posts usually are not grammatically perfect. If I think about it more deeply, though, the mafia may be using the write up to try and point the finger at a player.

Warmaster Horus
09-16-2007, 22:05
Hmm, do we actually know that the write ups are written by the mafia?
Unvote, Vote:Omanes
Analyzing write ups, at this stage usesel, is something the mafia would do, I feel.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-16-2007, 22:09
Analyzing write ups, at this stage usesel, is something the mafia would do, I feel.True, although I didn't really need to look very deep to notice the mistakes which they contain - it was only a small observation.

Tratorix
09-16-2007, 22:42
Vote:Beefy

He hasn't posted yet and you all know were gonna lynch him eventually. :laugh4:

Kommodus
09-17-2007, 01:58
I'm scared...

It's quiet, too quiet. :skull:

Oh yeah, I bet you were real scared. Are you sure this wasn't just a rather clumsy way to suggest your innocence to us? :inquisitive:

Vote: Zain

Beefy187
09-17-2007, 02:04
im sick btw
so i cant post for another 2 or 3 days:sweatdrop:

Zain
09-17-2007, 02:09
If I were the mafia I wouldn't try to show innocense Kommodus.

Why does that make you vote for me Stig? I'm active...

You seem to be... grasping at straws as who gets voted out...

Unvote: Abstain
Vote: Stig

Tratorix
09-17-2007, 02:12
Unvote, Vote:Gibson

Lets see what gibsons opinion on things are.

Tratorix
09-17-2007, 02:16

1. Why wouldn't you try to appear innocent if you were mafia?

2. I believe Stig voted for you because you abstained.

FOS: Zain.
You seem a bit overly defensive. :inquisitive:

Zain
09-17-2007, 02:28
Oh come on man... seriously, doesn't everyone defend themselves?

Beefy187
09-17-2007, 04:54
Im meant to be sleeping but cant resist the temptation of playing mafia

Vote: BSR

Just for kicks

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-17-2007, 08:04
Vote: Beefy187

You're voting for fun? Come on Beefy, think more wisley and deeply about your decisions.

CountArach
09-17-2007, 08:10
Vote:CountArach
So he can stop focusing on this and begin his own mafia.
Done!

Hmm, that write up is a little peculiar - the sentence structure is rather simple and there are a few grammatical mistakes. It doesn't look as if Andres wrote it himself.
Actually if you compare it to his game (Where I was mafia and only contributed the very basic outline of what would happen), it is the same as this one. I am betting Andres wrote it.

Oh come on man... seriously, doesn't everyone defend themselves?
The mafia is generally more concerted in their efforts. I assume you haven't played many games here, so I am willing to let this one slide.

Vote: Omanes - You only have 3 posts so far, two of which attack a player. Only one of these contained a vote. Why were you eager to attack gibson, but not to vote him?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-17-2007, 08:15
Why were you eager to attack gibson, but not to vote him?The evidence balanced neither way - it could either be an experienced mafioso trying to frame him, or it could be gibson who wrote the write up. In other words, the evidence was too weak to be used for casting votes.

Anyhow, we still haven't heard from gibson. What's his opinion on this matter?

CountArach
09-17-2007, 08:19
Unvote: Omanes
Vote: Gibson
I agree with Omanes, we need to hear from him and any other lurkers. I also accept Omanes explanation.

Beefy187
09-17-2007, 11:10
:sweatdrop: What more can you do on day one?

Reply to Omanes.. You could say that to BSR as well.

Shlin killed on the first turn is bit fishy. Im suspecting Stig but I wont vote for him because I dont want to lynch anybody yet.

My heads starting to hurt so im going back to bed.:sweatdrop:

Warmaster Horus
09-17-2007, 11:14
Isn't it gibson's first mini mafia?

Stig
09-17-2007, 11:27

Oh, a revenge vote, how nice from you mafia scum, I didn't expect you would be so nice to me.

And yes this is Gibsons first mini mafia and his second mafia or so. Next to that I know from KOTR that he usually is not the most active poster.

Zain
09-17-2007, 12:13
A revenge vote because you voted me for no reason and it sparked my interest to see what you'd do if I voted you back.

Stig
09-17-2007, 14:13
I did vote you with a reason ... and if it isn't a reason according to you, you don't have a good reason to vote me either, as it's just a revenge vote.
That means you're a hypocrite.

Zain
09-17-2007, 15:17
Okay then, what's your "reason"

Unvote: Stig
Vote: Abstain

I'm not a hypocrite, I'm just trying to figure out how these games work.

Stig
09-17-2007, 16:09
My reason for voting you?
Abstaining is an easy way to avoid suspicion. You do vote, but you also don't vote.

seireikhaan
09-17-2007, 20:07
Vote: Beefy. Pure randomness, I don't see any decent reasons against anyone.

RoadKill
09-17-2007, 21:42
Vote:greaterkhan for not sending in his Battle Royale PM :furious3:

Andres
09-17-2007, 21:59
Tally:

Zain: 2 (Stig, Kommodus)
Beefy187: 2 (GK, Omanes)
gibson: 2 (BSR, CA)

Omanes: 1 (Warmaster Horus)
BSR : 1 (Beefy)
greaterkhaan: 1 (Roadkill)

Abstain: 1 (Zain)
not voting: 1 (gibson)

Tie between Zain, Beefy187 and gibson. You have 24 hours to break the tie. Once the tie is broken, you can consider it night and pm's are due. Lynch write-up will follow asap.

If the tie is not broken within 24 hours from now on, I will randomly lynch one of the tied players. And that is "randomly" as in "completely ad random" :evil:

Zain
09-17-2007, 22:00
I'm not going to, but can someone who's in the tie end it with a vote?

gibsonsg91921
09-17-2007, 23:21
Criminy guys, I am offended by you all thinking I have bad grammar. That is not enough to incriminate someone. Plus, I have good grammar when I need to sound official, like I do in King of the Romans private messages or Diet addresses. I just type colloquially most of the time. However, not in official things like the write-up.

Vote:Abstain because not much has been said so far.

Stig
09-17-2007, 23:34
What the hell:
Unvote, vote: Beefy

As someone said, at some point we'll lynch him anyway :laugh4:

Oooooh, I'm so scummy now, bad me :whip:

Tratorix
09-17-2007, 23:57
What the hell:
Unvote, vote: Beefy

As someone said, at some point we'll lynch him anyway :laugh4:

Yep, probably best to get it out of the way early on.

Zain
09-18-2007, 00:09
Could I have voted? Being one of the 3?

Tratorix
09-18-2007, 00:11
I believe you could have, but the tie is broken now.

Zain
09-18-2007, 00:14
Okay

Beefy187
09-18-2007, 04:33
Lynched a innocent townie again..

Good job:sweatdrop:

Pat on a head and steak for everyone!!

CountArach
09-18-2007, 08:00
Woo! Steak!

Andres
09-18-2007, 08:21
Day 1 : Conclusion.

The day ended. As usual, the men got their regular brainwashing: a plate of spinache and three hours of Popeye cartoons.

After the cartoons, the spinache song was sung.

Once the rituals were over, the ultra secret boss of the super secret prison, stood up.

"Gentlemen, I, whose identity is a big secret, even to me, which means I myself don't even know who I am, and this doesn't main I am schizophrenic, it is just, well, my identity has to be ultra secret and so, so... Anyway, I would like to hear the results of the voting."

"We voted Beefy187."

"Aaah, has it been that long? I still remember 007 as a youngster, now we already have 187. Time flies. Well, Mister 187, you have any last words to say?"

"Yes," the unfortunate Beefy187 said, "steak for everyone!"

The crowd was shocked by this blasphemy.

"Hey guys, I've always wanted to say that, but with all this censorship going on in this conspiracy business, well..."

Needless to say, Beefy187 got executed in an ultra secret way. This classified information cannot be released. Rumours say Beefy187 had to watch Popeye cartoons until dead. Others say he got suffocated in a huge pile of rotten spinache.

Tally:

Beefy187: 3 (GK, Omanes, Stig) :skull:
gibson: 2 (BSR, CA)
Zain: 1 (Kommodus)
Omanes: 1 (Warmaster Horus)
BSR : 1 (Beefy)
greaterkhaan: 1 (Roadkill)

Abstain: 1 (Zain)
not voting: 1 (gibson)

Alive: (10)

Warmaster Horus
CountArach
Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Brave Sir Robin
Stig
gibson
greaterkhaan
Kommodus

Killed (1)
shlin28

Lynched (1)

Beefy187

WoG/suicide (0)

Once the tie was broken, the night already started. Night will be over within +/- 13 hours.

shlin28
09-18-2007, 17:30
gibson and stig sounds suspicious :idea2:

Just an idea from a dead guy :laugh4:

Andres
09-18-2007, 20:06
Night 2 : What's up holmes?

Kommodus was reading a novel in his room. One of the many novels about Sherlock holmesSpinache. It was, off course, a modified story as it involved the search for the Spinache Thief.

A man sneaked into his room, unnoticed.

"What's up, holmes?" the man said.

"Eh, what are you doing in my room?" Kommo answered.

"I'm Watson and I have this suit for you. Here, wear it!"

Kommodus looked surprised. In his hands, he held a Sherlock holmes Spinache costume. "Wow, thanks man. I'm going to put this on. W00t! A Sherlock Spinache costume!"

Within 5 minutes, Kommodus had changed his clothes. "Well," he said, "aren't you going to wear a Watson disguise?"

"Nope, I'm wearing my Jack The Ripper disguise."

"Not so loud!" Kommo said, feeling uncomfortable. "You know very well that that novel doesn't exist. It is now Jack the Spinache Strangler."

The mafioso looked bored. "Whatever, you are going to die!"

Kommo started to laugh.

"You think that's funny?"

"Well, I just think you are taking this role playing thing a bit too seriously."

"You think so?" the mafioso said. He drew a knife and sliced Kommo's throat. "Not so funny now, eh?" the mafioso said, before leaving Kommo's room.

Day 2.

Men, we have found the body of Kommodus this morning. He was dressed up like Sherlock Spinache.

Guess we didn't root out the scum yet.

You know what to do. Start voting.

Alive: (9)

Warmaster Horus
CountArach
Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Brave Sir Robin
Stig
gibson
greaterkhaan

Killed (2)
shlin28
Kommodus

Lynched (1)

Beefy187

WoG/suicide (0)

It's day. Start voting.

Warmaster Horus
09-18-2007, 20:35
I see. So the mafia's afraid of Kommodus. I presume the dead can still talk, in a way that would let them be useful? In other words, can Kommodus still help us?

I've got a question for Shlin: why Stig and gibson?

Stig
09-18-2007, 21:06
I'm sooo uber evil for breaking the tie. Oh bad me, the mafia :whip: I should be punished noooooo, bad bad.

Anyway, back to realism:
Vote: Omanes
Why did you kill Kommo tonight?

Zain
09-18-2007, 22:35

He didn't vote last time, and I'm not sure if he's been very active.

Stig
09-18-2007, 22:46
He doesn't know that Kommo is so "important"
Sides as I said:
Why did you kill Kommo Omanes?

seireikhaan
09-18-2007, 23:14
Vote: Omanes. You acted up only when people started voting for you, then disappear w/out a trace when the vote is tied. You don't even offer a theory on the broader scale, rather unusual for you.

gibsonsg91921
09-18-2007, 23:19
Haha - I missed the first day time because this thread was so inactive and I didn't realize that it was day again until school took me right past it. I tried to abstain last time, but I was too late.

Vote: Abstain because I refuse to jump on any bandwagon without some proof.

Tratorix
09-19-2007, 00:20
Vote:greaterkhan for not sending in his Battle Royale PM :furious3:

Votes like this are easy to hide behind, which makes me nervous. You also haven't posted again in this thread. :inquisitive:

Vote:Roadkill to try and force him to post more. :beam:

RoadKill
09-19-2007, 00:28
Votes like this are easy to hide behind, which makes me nervous. You also haven't posted again in this thread. :inquisitive:

Vote:Roadkill to try and force him to post more. :beam:

Vote: BSR Inquisitive much?

Tratorix
09-19-2007, 01:53
Being inquisitive is a bad thing?

Zain
09-19-2007, 02:25
Haha, I've never even known what inquisitive is... on to dictionary.com!! :charge:

Zain
09-19-2007, 02:27
in-quis-i-tive

1. given to inquiry, research, or asking questions; eager for knowledge; intellectually curious: an inquisitive mind.
2. unduly or inappropriately curious; prying.

:inquisitive:

Neat

Zain
09-19-2007, 02:30
Being inquisitive is a bad thing?

No, I do not believe so. Being inquisitive shows your thirst for knowledge, and as far as I'm concerned, that calls for a cookie.

:cookie: << Too bad

Beefy187
09-19-2007, 08:11
Vote Zain

Triple post.. Bad boy:whip:

CountArach
09-19-2007, 08:15
Haha - I missed the first day time because this thread was so inactive and I didn't realize that it was day again until school took me right past it. I tried to abstain last time, but I was too late.

Vote: Abstain because I refuse to jump on any bandwagon without some proof.
So instead of jumping on a bandwagon, you also refuse to vote for anyone. Both of them are anti-town. If you point out that you refuse to jump on the Bandwagon, it shows that it was on your mind to do so at some point.

Stig
09-19-2007, 10:18
C'mon Omanes, answer my question:
Why did you kill Kommo tonight?

Warmaster Horus
09-19-2007, 11:21
Vote:Roadkill

Retaliation vote of his. Also, if he votes me, it's probably because I didn't send my orders in either...

Zain
09-19-2007, 12:18
Vote Zain

Triple post.. Bad boy:whip:
:shame:

seireikhaan
09-19-2007, 12:21
LYNCH OMANES

Stig
09-19-2007, 12:27
LYNCH OMANES
so true

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-19-2007, 12:35
You acted up only when people started voting for you, then disappear w/out a trace when the vote is tied. You don't even offer a theory on the broader scale, rather unusual for you.
Why I disappeared is quite simple - staff shortages. My job is taking it's toll on pretty much everything at the moment, and I am having to work long hours overtime, and through my lunch break, to keep up with demands from above. I may find time later today to state my opinions, but I can't really do too much at the moment. Sorry!

gibsonsg91921
09-19-2007, 13:24
Unvote, Abstain. Vote:CountArach

Why me every time? Do you have any real proof?

Kommodus
09-19-2007, 14:13
I see. So the mafia's afraid of Kommodus. I presume the dead can still talk, in a way that would let them be useful? In other words, can Kommodus still help us?

Nah, I think it's the other way around - they're not really that scared of me, because they just proved my innocence. But they do know who I am. Also, while they are aware that many mafiosi choose to let me live to the endgame out of fear, they suspect there may be a flaw in this strategy. Perhaps they've seen it fail...?

If you want my advice, then, lynch Stig first. :yes:

Also, to a lesser degree, FoS: CountArach.

Stig
09-19-2007, 14:57
If you want my advice, then, lynch Stig first.
I would never take that advice personally, bad advice m8, bad advice. I'm not following your advice here.

Anyway, Omanes, why did you kill Kommo?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-19-2007, 16:45
Anyway, Omanes, why did you kill Kommo?Why you so obsessively think I murdered him is much more to the point? Are you the detective who may have some false evidence against me, or are you a mafioso who thinks he may have located a good lynch target? I immediately presume that the latter is true.

Stig
09-19-2007, 17:42
You can't even answer a question properly, again I ask:
Why did you kill Kommo?
Are you scared of Holmes, that you might be caught later in game, or what?

And a revenge vote, what a way to make your point.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-19-2007, 17:52
What makes you think that I did kill Kommodus Stig - I honestly can't see any acceptable reason?

Stig
09-19-2007, 17:58
How about you answer my question first, and then I'll answer yours, ok?

Zain
09-19-2007, 17:58
You can't even answer a question properly, again I ask:
Why did you kill Kommo?
Are you scared of Holmes, that you might be caught later in game, or what?

And a revenge vote, what a way to make your point.

Unvote: Gibson / Vote: Stig

Stig
09-19-2007, 18:01
Unvote: Gibson / Vote: Stig
Do you have a reason or are just you following your mafia mate?

It's easy to find them ain't it

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-19-2007, 18:08
How about you answer my question first, and then I'll answer yours, ok?I didn't kill Kommodus, nor did I play any part in his death. I still have no idea why you think that I did murder him Stig. I also am rather curious as to why you are constantly chasing me.

Stig
09-19-2007, 18:13
And yet you still have to edit things from your posts because you revealed far too much.
And you even asked your mafia m8 to support you in voting against me, in the hope that you can survive, pityfull

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-19-2007, 18:16
All of my posts in this game have been edited to add in more information. None, as of yet, have had anything removed from them - I disapprove of double posting.

Why do you seem to think that I am a mafioso anyhow - you still haven't replied to my question?

Stig
09-19-2007, 18:22
That's because you don't answer my question, can't give away all my secrets, can I?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-19-2007, 18:25
That's because you don't answer my question, can't give away all my secrets, can I?I cannot answer your question - I simply was not involved in Kommodus' death, as I have already stated.

The evidence deepens against you with every post you make. You are constantly attacking me and you seem to be hell-bent upon getting me lynched. Is this because you honesty think I am guilty, or is the reason much more sinister?

This event seems comparable to this one (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1548538#post1548538) in which Orb, the guilty mafioso, focused for an entire night-phase upon me, who turned out to be a form of detective.

Warmaster Horus
09-19-2007, 18:34
Ehm, Stig, Omanes' got a point. You only said "Omanes, why'd you kill Kommo?" And that was that. Kind of like Woad saying "Checkmate" when voting for me in Omanes' mini. No real help given.

Kommodus
09-19-2007, 18:52
Gah! Stig is acting wierd. Lynch him! cry the dead.

:hanged:

Stig
09-19-2007, 18:56
Yup, nowadays you get lynched for acting wierd. Oh, how nice.

And Omanes, you can't stand any pressure can you. Ofcourse I'm no detective, and ofcourse I don't know for sure that you're quilty. But you didn't pass the test, so now I can say that you're quilty.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-19-2007, 19:00
What is this test of which you speak? I'm quite sure that there is no possible way of investigating a player unless you are a detective in some shape or form. As I see it, this is a poorly constructed framing program, which has backfired upon it's instigators.

Kommodus
09-19-2007, 19:12
Yup, nowadays you get lynched for acting wierd. Oh, how nice.

:inquisitive: How is that different from yesteryear? People have always gotten lynched for acting wierd since the game's inception.

Stig
09-19-2007, 19:18
:inquisitive: How is that different from yesteryear? People have always gotten lynched for acting wierd since the game's inception.
Mafia never act wierd, otherwise they get lynched ... I'm not as stupid as I look mate

And Omanes, no, the test was purely seeing how you defended yourself ... pretty mafia-like imo.

Andres
09-19-2007, 19:53
Tally:

Stig : 2 (Omanes, Zain)
Roadkill: 2 (BSR, WH)
Omanes: 2 (Stig, GK)

CA: 1 (gibson)
BSR: 1 (RK)
Gibson: 1 (CA)

Tied between Stig, Roadkill and Omanes. Once the tie is broken, the day will be over and you can consider it night.

If the tie ain't broken within 24 hours, I'll randomly lynch one of these three players.

:bow:

seireikhaan
09-19-2007, 19:56
Alright, I'll accept Omanes' explanation. RL does have a tendency to get in the way of important things like mafia.:jester:

Unvote: Omanes.

Vote: CA. I don't like the fact that you voted for a person because of what they thought. I think a lot of things, doesn't mean I act on them.

Andres
09-19-2007, 19:58
Voting closed. Stand by for execution.

Andres
09-19-2007, 20:07

Sorry. I didn't pay attention. It's still tied, but now between CA, Stig and Roadkill.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I shouldn't host when sober...

Stig
09-19-2007, 20:09
Oh, I'm so bad and saving my own skin

Unvote, vote: CA

Andres
09-19-2007, 20:17
Day 2: American Idol

After the usual spinach rituals, the ultra secret boss whose identity is unknown, even to him, said to the guards: "Ok men. Who are we going to lynch today?"

The men in black suits pointed at the quiet CountArach.

"Hmmm, interesting choice", the director said. "Since the secret lynch didn't stop the anti spinache conspiracy conspirators, we'll lynch this one in public".

"But sir, this facility has to remain secret at all cost!"

"I know. The lynching will be public, but it won't occur here. First, we inject CountArach with a naughty virus, causing his voice to sound really bad. Then, we disguise him as the top American Idols finalist and we force him on stage."

Needless to say, the unfortunate CountArach got almost instantly lynched by the unhappy American Idols public...

Tally:

CA: 3 (Stig, GK, gibson) :skull:

Stig : 2 (Omanes, Zain)
Roadkill: 2 (BSR, WH)
BSR: 1 (RK)
Gibson: 1 (CA)

Alive: (8)

Warmaster Horus
Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Brave Sir Robin
Stig
gibson
greaterkhaan

Killed (2)
shlin28
Kommodus

Lynched (2)

Beefy187
CountArach

WoG/suicide (0)

Zain
09-19-2007, 21:46
Haha, I like the story.

I got here about 30 minutes late. You should really let other people finish the ties off Stig...

But, it's your gameplan, if you have one. lol

Stig
09-19-2007, 22:11
No, I'm trying something new, that's what I use mini-mafia's for. At the end we'll see if I'm correct

Zain
09-19-2007, 22:13
Ah... alright.

Night time rounds are boring... they should be shorter. Although that would mess up... stuff.

*sigh*

Stig
09-19-2007, 22:25
Yup, if they over after you just send a PM we all know for sure that you've done it ~D

Zain
09-20-2007, 00:25
Yup, if they over after you just send a PM we all know for sure that you've done it ~D
I think there's a typo there... because that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I think I know what you're saying, but I don't want to get it wrong.

So my question is...

huh?

Stig
09-20-2007, 06:44
You are our friend the mafia.
The Day round is over.
You send in a PM after 10 minutes.
Because that means the PMs all are send the Day fase begins again.
We all know you did it, because no-one else is in your timezone.

CountArach
09-20-2007, 07:53
Vote: CA. I don't like the fact that you voted for a person because of what they thought. I think a lot of things, doesn't mean I act on them.
WHAT!?!?! That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard? so I should vote for people for no reason at all? I believe if I have a reason to vote for someone, I should.

So I get lynched for voting for a player whose thoughts I disagree with and find suspicious? Bloody brilliant.

Beefy187
09-20-2007, 09:11
Hah!! You think thats rediculous?

Try getting lynched just because "His gonna get lynched eventually"

Not nice.. Not nice at all:no:

Zain
09-20-2007, 11:52
You are our friend the mafia.
The Day round is over.
You send in a PM after 10 minutes.
Because that means the PMs all are send the Day fase begins again.
We all know you did it, because no-one else is in your timezone.

How does my timezone have anything to do with me being the mafia?

Beefy187
09-20-2007, 13:01
I think he meant that if you make the night phase end soon as all the pms are in, if theres no roles except the mafia then its pretty easy to find out through time zones.

Zain
09-20-2007, 13:04
Ah, you see, you're smart. His only sounded like he was trying to convince everyone that I'm the mafia.

While yours just stated fact.

Beefy187
09-20-2007, 13:14
Wow first compliment ever!!:embarassed:

Andres
09-20-2007, 20:28
Night 3 : Maître de la guerre aux épinards...

That night, Warmaster Horus couldn't sleep. He went outside to take a walk.

He didn't notice the dark figure that was following him.

"Hey, you there" a voice yelled at Warmaster.

Warmasters' heartbeat raised with 50 bts/minute. "Wha... what?"

"You like "haute cuisine"?"

"Why do you ask? Besides, isn't haute cuisine a bit passée?"

"I don't know, I don't speak French" the shadowy figure said. But "Être humain aux épinards" sounds good to me."

Warmaster got knocked down. A second shadow jumped on him. Both men wrapped Warmaster Horus in large leaves of genetically manipulated spinache.

Warmaster heard a strange noise. It was the first man, who was giving some sort of signal with a whistle.

A few seconds later, a giant spinach falcon descended form the sky. The big bird immediately started to eat the spinach, and the poor Warmaster Horus in the process.

Day 3 : Spinach, spinach, spinach.

The director was very angry.

"I am true with this. This situation is getting out of control. We spinaching need to find those spinachedamned impostors. Start voting, start discussing. I want them anti spinache conspiracy conspirators dead. The sooner, the better!"

Alive: (7)

Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Brave Sir Robin
Stig
gibson
greaterkhaan

Killed (3)
shlin28
Kommodus
Warmaster Horus

Lynched (2)

Beefy187
CountArach

WoG/suicide (0)

It's day, start voting.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to real life issues, I won't be able to come back until Sunday afternoon (GMT +1) This round will last for about 60 hours. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-20-2007, 20:31

For the same reasons as stated before really. He also seemed rather desperate to save his skin when he had the chance last round. Is he a detective/townie who feels that his survival is essential to the town's existence, or is he a mafioso who knows that he must stay alive for his team to have any chance of victory? I presume it's the latter, since the majority of his behaviour points in the guilty direction.

Warmaster Horus
09-20-2007, 20:33
ARRGG!!!

Why? What harm was I causing?

Zain
09-20-2007, 22:05
ARRGG!!!

Why? What harm was I causing?

Sucks huh? Happened to me in my first mafia in round 2. CountArach was the one that killed me off, i've yet to get him back for that.

seireikhaan
09-20-2007, 23:22
Vote: Roadkill. All I've seen from him for a while now was a single, retalation vote against BSR, and then he disappears. Laying low? Not gonna work here.

gibsonsg91921
09-20-2007, 23:49
I don't know what to say, WH. I guess the mafia is pretty dumb. Moronic, even.

RoadKill
09-21-2007, 01:07
Vote: Roadkill. All I've seen from him for a while now was a single, retalation vote against BSR, and then he disappears. Laying low? Not gonna work here.

Sorry :sweatdrop: I havn't been keeping track with this game, so I didn't really join into the discussion.

Stig
09-21-2007, 01:13
Zain, you posted and did not vote. And Omanes, seriously I have nothing to say about you.

Mafia: Zain and Omanes

Vote: Zain

RoadKill
09-21-2007, 01:59
I got nothing better to do then Bandwagon, Vote:Zain

Zain
09-21-2007, 02:06

It seems like every time I vote some yells at me because I'm following a curse or something else.

Plus, you're bandwagoning the wrong guy. Stig's convincing you that Omanes and I are the mafia, covering his own behind.

[Edit]: Why is everyone targeting me in the Old people and beer mafia and this one? You're probably not going to believe me, but I'm NOT the mafia! I haven't got the lucky.

Now, stop hunting me so I can help you!

And with that, with what feedback I receive from this post, I will either lay down and die in peace or charge in with my battlecry and let the mafia know who's boss.

Thank you :bow:

gibsonsg91921
09-21-2007, 03:42
Guys, the mafia is clearly someone dumb. Use your thinkers and figure it out. I feel like it's Stig, or else they would have killed him by now. Or it's someone dumb. Stig is either on the right track or is just all over the place, but he seems to know what he's doing, or is mafia.

Stig
09-21-2007, 10:20
:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

Guys, when I'm mafia, do you really think I would play like this

And yes Gibson, I know what I'm doing

Zain
09-22-2007, 08:05
We have to wait until Sunday...

Great.

Beefy187
09-22-2007, 09:28
Sunday isnt too far away
Just go on youtube or something and it will be sunday in no time

Andres
09-23-2007, 11:34
Day 3 : Conclusion

The director sat in his chair. He was watching his guards. Only 7 remained. He started to worry. Maybe it was time to perform a more cruel lynching. Ha, if it was cruel enough, the anti spinache pie conspiracy conspirators might even consider fleeing the building!

"Ok men, tell me, who is it?"

"We decided that Stig is the one to go."

"Stig? Oh, the Dutch guy!" the director said, with a big smile on his face.

"Well, well, well", we still have some Heineken in the fridge, it is expired, but that doesn't make any difference..."

Stig started to tremble. He screamed: "No, not Heineken. Oh please God, no Heineken-lynch. I'll do whatever you ask me to do, torture me as much as you want, but please, oh please, no Heineken...!"

The cruel director was pleased with the screaming. "Even if this guy is innocent", he thought, "those scumbags will think twice after seeing this..."

"Sorry Stig, it's for a good cause. Men, get that sixpack of Heineken."

"What? A 6 (six!) pack. There's no way I will drink 6 Heinekens!" Stig drew his gun, pointed it at his head and shot.

The director had an evil look on his face. "You all know what this means. If I were an anti spinache pie conspiracy conspirator, I would leave the building asap, because the next lynch won't fail. The next one will be tied up and forced to drink Heineken."

Tally:

Stig: 3 (Omanes, Zain, gibson) :skull:
Zain: 2 (Stig, Roadkill)
Roadkill: 1 (Greaterkhaan)

Not voting: Brave Sir Robin

Alive: (6)

Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Brave Sir Robin
gibson
greaterkhaan

Killed (3)
shlin28
Kommodus
Warmaster Horus

Lynched (3)

Beefy187
CountArach
Stig

WoG/suicide (0)

It's night. PM's please.

Andres
09-24-2007, 14:22
Night 4 : Drinking wine!

Greaterkhaan was walking through the building. He carried with him the key to the basement, where there was a secret spinach wine stash. He was very confident the imposters would be routed out soon enough and he was already thinking about the celebration.

He didn't notice the dark shadows behind him. They followed him very closely. When greaterkhaan was looking into one of the opened barrels of wine, stronge hands pushed him into it.

Greaterkhaan drowned, the last thing he noticed the smell of the spinach flavoured wine...

Day 4.

Ok men. Greaterkhaan's body was found near the secret wine stash. That'll teach him, drinking my... ehr, I mean, we need to find the scumbags who did this!

You know what to do men!

Alive: (5)

Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Brave Sir Robin
gibson

Killed (4)
shlin28
Kommodus
Warmaster Horus
greaterkhaan

Lynched (3)

Beefy187
CountArach
Stig

WoG/suicide (0)

It's day. Start voting!

seireikhaan
09-24-2007, 17:52
Everyone, lynch Omanes. I cannot state exactly why, you will have to trust me. For the same reason, do not lynch Roadkill or Gibson.

Stig
09-24-2007, 18:13
Duh, I said Omanes was mafia not some time ago, but he and his mate Zain lynched me.

Tratorix
09-24-2007, 18:15
Everyone, lynch Omanes. I cannot state exactly why, you will have to trust me. For the same reason, do not lynch Roadkill or Gibson.

Is this a reveal, or are you just going on instinct?

Stig
09-24-2007, 18:18
Just get Omanes, both GK and I say so, and we can't possibly both be killed mafias.

Kommodus
09-24-2007, 18:48
Seems to me that Omanes is the one to lynch. I'm still suspicious of Zain for making what looked like a rookie mistake to me in the beginning of the game.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-24-2007, 18:57
We have come to a critical stage. If there are two mafioso left then this round is critical, if there is one mafioso left then this round isn't so critical, although is important is securing a townie victory.

Roadkill is quiet, too quiet in my opinion. He may have the tendency to lurk a little, although I'm positive that he isn't usually as quiet as this. Why is he doing this? Does he want to hide his guilt, or is real life keeping him?

I do, for some reason, trust in Zain innocence - mainly for the same reasons I stated in "A Tale of Beer and Old People". You can find my opinion of Zain here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1683159#post1683159). In this game, there is also another reason to consider him innocent - he was attacked by Stig, a heavily suspected guilty player.

Brave Sir Robin can't really be observed as easily as the other players - mainly since he is rather new to the mafia gaming experience. In my opinion though, he did seem rather offensive in his earlier posts. Is this his playing style, or is he trying to find a player to place the blame upon?

gibson is another one of our lurkers, although that is just him. There was the matter of the dodgy write-up in round one, but that could simply be dismissed as a mafia framing attempt since his excuse was acceptable.

In my opinion, it is time to wake up the lurkers. With the only active and alive players being me, Zain and Brave Sir Robin, should the mafia have two agents alive, they may earn the majority of the vote rather easily.

Vote: RoadKill

Stig
09-24-2007, 19:37
Since I'm innocent, and so is GK and so is Kommo:
Lynch Omanes

Tratorix
09-24-2007, 21:13
What guarantee do we have that your innocent? You were just lynched last round. You could just as easily be mafia trying to shift attention away from your partner.

gibsonsg91921
09-24-2007, 22:01
Everyone has been mentioned as possibly guilty except for myself, Brave Sir Robin, and Zain. I know I am not mafia. Brave Sir Robin - I trust somehow.

Vote:Zain because you are not to be trusted.

Vote for me and lose - I am not mafia.

seireikhaan
09-24-2007, 22:07
People, I am innocent. I was killed. Please, trust me on this one, and band together to lynch Omanes. After that, lynch either BSR or Zain. But please, for the love of god, lynch Omanes!

gibsonsg91921
09-24-2007, 22:58
What makes you dead guys so certain? You're dead! haha.

You can't give away mafia, that's against the rules.

Or, someone was a detective and figured out Omanes is mafia. Since I have no proof about Zain and it is so imperative to lynch Omanes,

Unvote:Zain, Vote:Omanes

Zain
09-24-2007, 23:55
I have engaged in Monster, a new energy drink that's amazingly effective in making me wake up. And I have found something...

Everyone has been mentioned as possibly guilty except for myself, Brave Sir Robin, and Zain. I know I am not mafia. Brave Sir Robin - I trust somehow.

Vote:Zain because you are not to be trusted.

This is a fine example of a dropped ball. After reading all of the posts after the death of greaterkhaan, this one, I have quoted for you to see above, sticks out to me like a sore thumb.

"Brave Sir Robin - I trust somehow." Is either an easily trackable way of saying "he's my mafia buddy" or just a poor use of wording.

"Vote for me and lose - I am not mafia." I don't trust this statement one bit.

The other participants, including Omanes, Roadkill, and Brave Sir Robin, are not my current target.

Vote: gibsonsg91921

RoadKill
09-25-2007, 00:28
Okay, obvious, its omanes and Zain together. Vote: omanes

Zain
09-25-2007, 01:04
Why is everyone saying that Omanes and I are in on it together?

gibsonsg91921
09-25-2007, 01:29
All I know is that it ain't me.

Zain
09-25-2007, 01:38
"Ain't ain't a word"

As my Texan English teacher says.

Tratorix
09-25-2007, 01:52

Why did you feel the need to state that you weren't the mafia?

You had no votes, and no one was pressureing you. Why are you protesting innocence? Seems like something a newbie mafioso might do.

seireikhaan
09-25-2007, 03:30

Why did you feel the need to state that you weren't the mafia?

You had no votes, and no one was pressureing you. Why are you protesting innocence? Seems like something a newbie mafioso might do.
:wall: BSR, you're really missing the point here.:wall: Either you or Zain should unvote and vote Omanes. Otherwise, this game's gonna be a laugher.

gibsonsg91921
09-25-2007, 03:48
I wanted to tell everyone, I'm not mafia. Seriously, how dumb do you think I am to slip up and say I'm not mafia for no reason if I am? I want to make sure that the right people are lynched, and I'm certainly not the right people.

Stig
09-25-2007, 08:32
Damned guys, vote Omanes

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-25-2007, 12:20
Unvote: RoadKill
Vote: gibson

So imperative to lynch me? I don't quite see the foundations which that is based on. As I see it, you are joining the bandwagon to a certain extent - in mafia games it is usually better to think for yourself than use other player's conclusions.

gibsonsg91921
09-25-2007, 13:09
Haha, see you all in hell then.

Andres
09-25-2007, 13:13
This round will close within +/- 1 hour 30 minutes

Stig
09-25-2007, 13:23
And the mafia have won

seireikhaan
09-25-2007, 13:40
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

GAH!

I wash my hands from this town. Congratulations, the mafia have won.

Andres
09-25-2007, 14:44

Andres
09-25-2007, 14:54
Day 4: Zombie...

The day ended and the director looked at the few spinache pie conspirators that were left.

"Well, gentlemen, what's your decision."

"We decided that we need to get rid of gibsonsg91921."

"Hmmm, 91921, this means there are still at least 91920 gibsonsgs left if we lynch him. Oh, why not, it seems like this one is expandable."

"We will publicly..."

All of the sudden, the dead body of greaterkhaan came into the room murmuring and yelling some unsubstantial sentences.

"Oh no," the director said, "greaterkhaan didn't get drowned into the spinache wine, it was the barrel of experimental spinach zombie potion. We are doomed!"

gibsonsg91921 jumped up and yelled: "Well, since I am about to die anyway, I will sacrifice myself!" gibsonsg91921 jumped on the zombie of greaterkhaan, whose flesh had turned into rotten spinache and started to eat it. greaterkhaan was stopped, but the poisoned zombie spinache killed of gibsonsg91921.

"Well," the director said, "we were lucky. Let's hope that's a good omen for the night."

Tally

gibsonsg91921: 3 (Zain, Brave Sir Robin, Omanes) :skull:
Omanes: 2 (gibsons, Roadkill)

Alive: (4)

Omanes
Roadkill
Zain
Brave Sir Robin

Killed (4)
shlin28
Kommodus
Warmaster Horus
greaterkhaan

Lynched (4)

Beefy187
CountArach
Stig
gibsonsg91921

WoG/suicide (0)

It's night. PM please.

Zain
09-25-2007, 15:07
I voted for both people? No, Gibson voted for Omanes, not me.

Andres
09-25-2007, 15:08
I voted for both people? No, Gibson voted for Omanes, not me.

I stand corrected :bow:

Zain
09-25-2007, 15:32
I just didn't want people to get confused...

Congrats on your 4,000th posts

gibsonsg91921
09-25-2007, 23:48
Way to lose, guys.

RoadKill
09-26-2007, 00:14
Listen to us next time, if you look at the people alive its obviously Omanes and someone else, most proballt Zain, doesn't it seem weird how the both of them are still alive.

Edit: They also never target each other, zain is obviously a noob, so he wouldn't pull something like voting for you partner, thats the only reason why he voted for gbson and not omanes.

Kommodus
09-26-2007, 00:20
Whoops, game over. Which ever of Brave_Sir_Robin or Zain is actually a townie is going to be really embarrassed for making their side lose. :laugh4:

Greaterkhaan made it really clear that he was the detective and that Omanes was guilty. It was a bit of an exploit, since he all but said "I am the detective," so maybe the mafia deserve to win. Still, whoever didn't notice that is really :dizzy2:.

GG Omanes. :bow:

seireikhaan
09-26-2007, 06:15
Okay, I shall now prove to you all that Omanes in an evil mafioso.

He bandwagons to lynch a person using bandwagoning as the reason for voting. Additionally, he assured his own survival as well by doing so. Rather desperate, no? Especially after he seemed SOOO convinced RK was mafia just hours earlier.:inquisitive: This is very scummy.

scummy=act of or characterestic of being scum. So,
omanes=scum
scum=mafia
Omanes=mafia
mafia=killing
killing=evil

Therefore,
Omanes=evil mafioso.

So, I have definitively and mathematically proved why Omanes is an evil mafioso.

Stig
09-26-2007, 08:42
I said Omanes would be mafia before GK even revealed, as Omanes was mafia. And Zain his little mate.

Zain
09-26-2007, 11:46
I said Omanes would be mafia before GK even revealed, as Omanes was mafia. And Zain his little mate.

I'm 6'3" and a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, there's nothing little about me.

And I'm no mate to Omanes.

Stig
09-26-2007, 11:52
Don't care how tall you are and if you have a black belt or not, won't do you any good if I have a beer bottle, damned mafia

:hide:

Zain
09-26-2007, 11:56
:daisy: :flowers:

seireikhaan
09-26-2007, 12:00
Easy guys, this is just a game, in the end. It might get frustrating, irritating, and/or aggravating at times, but in the end, we just give each other a big virtual hug until we try to kill each other all over again next game.

Zain
09-26-2007, 12:03
I'm just tired.

Group hug for everyone else. ~:grouphug:

pevergreen
09-26-2007, 12:04
This is becoming bad.

Stop the insults.

Zain is not a noob. If you get frustrated Zain, leave the thread for a while.

seireikhaan
09-26-2007, 12:10
I'm just tired of his antics.

Well, you're not the first, nor will you be the last, to get into a spat with Stig. I myself did not long ago over what over what kind of detective results I was getting when I was detective in his game. We both were under the impression that the other understood our point of view and was applying it, and had some rather nasty results. But alas, all is (eventually:smash: )forgiven in Mafia.

Also, what's with this business of everyone saying I revealed? I never revealed anything...

Zain
09-26-2007, 12:24
You wanted Omanes off and if not the game was over. It sounded like a reveal.

But I haven't found Omanes as guilty, so I haven't voted for him, plain and simple.

I'll just ignore him, I hope he's satisfied with being a villain.

Stig
09-26-2007, 12:56
Some people have no sense of humour, sad really

I even used a smiley, see:

:hide:

Andres
09-26-2007, 13:03
Hmmm...

:brood:

Kommodus
09-26-2007, 14:37
Also, what's with this business of everyone saying I revealed? I never revealed anything...

Sure ya did. ~;)

The same thing happened in Mafia III. I was mafia; and Crazed Rabbit, the detective, had just been killed. He knew I was guilty, but was forbidden by the rules from actually saying "I'm the detective and I know Kommodus is guilty." So instead he simply said "Lynch Kommodus; I'm certain of his guilt for reasons I can't explain."

So when you say, after three rounds:

It really makes it obvious what your role is, and what your reasons are for asking the town to lynch Omanes while ignoring the other two. You're the detective, revealing your results. The fact that you didn't state it in so many words is virtually irrelevant.

(Although apparently someone didn't pick up on this very obvious fact.)

Having been on the receiving end of this ploy in the past, I think it's a bit of an exploit, cleverly circumventing the letter of the law while violating its spirit. That's why I'm more or less OK with the mafia taking this one.

Andres
09-26-2007, 21:03
Night 5 : Conclusion

After the lynching of gibson, Omanes walked carefully and slowly towards Zain. He possessed an antagonistic grin, filled with with pure malice. Zain somehow failed to notice.

"I see that we lynched yet another guard. I consider his noble sacrifice a confirmation of his innocence"

"I still stand by what I said" Zain responded, "despite the nobility of it all, I am convinced we removed a pie heretic today."

"Let's just agree to disagree" Omanes replied. "I have had strong evidence, ever since the attacks began, to suggest his mind was free of such anti-spinach thoughts"

"What was this evidence? Why did you fail to share it to save all this brutality?"

Zain sounded, and was, rather confused.

"I've known who was performing these anti-conspiracy attacks all this"

"Well, who was it?"

"I'll let you into a little secret Zain"

Omanes toned his voice down to a harsh yet mysterious whisper.

"It was me!"

Zain was still absorbing this abrupt and unexpected shock, when Omanes threw a large overcooked spinach pie at his head. Zain was knocked out instantaneously by the hard crust, and unceremoniously hit the concrete floor.

"Ruddy conspirators - deserve all they get!"

Zain however wasn't dead and he ran away. He was agonised. He was hiding in the main stairwell now. He decided to stay somewhere where there are no spinach-related implements to cause his death. But suddenly, he hears a whistling sound behind him. He turns just in time to see a can of spinach hurtling toward his head. The can hits him right in the nose, sending him toppling down 10 flights of stairs to land at the bottom, his neck broken from the fall.

Meanwhile, Roadkill is patrolling the facility. He's rather nervous about how few people are left, then he notices a light coming from the kitchens.

Curious, but wary, he slowly moves in to investigate. He sees a boiling pot on the stove, and moves in get a closer look. As he takes the top off the pot, he realizes it's a pot of.... boiling spinach. Suddenly, he's hit from behind and knocked toward the pot. Someone grabs him by the head and forces him into the pot, drowning him in water and spinach.

The last thing he heard was the hysterical laugh of Brave Sir Robin.

Alive: (2)

Omanes - Pop
Brave Sir Robin - Pie

Killed (6)
shlin28
Kommodus
Warmaster Horus
greaterkhaan - detective
Roadkill
Zain

Lynched (4)

Beefy187
CountArach
Stig
gibsonsg91921

WoG/suicide (0)

RESULT : TOTAL MAFIA VICTORY !

Congratulations mafia! Great game! :bow:

Warmaster Horus
09-26-2007, 21:07
Nice game evil mafiosi! Congratulations!

Thanks Andres for hosting this!

Stig
09-26-2007, 21:32
Oh, it was so obvious that Omanes was mafia, and that GK even revealed, how could some townies not see that?

Kommodus
09-26-2007, 22:01
Oh, it was so obvious that Omanes was mafia, and that GK even revealed, how could some townies not see that?

They did, except for Zain, who I think was too upset about being accused along with Omanes to notice.

Anyway, GG Omanes and Brave_Sir_Robin! And Andres, nice job with the hosting! Thanks! :bow:

Zain
09-26-2007, 22:25
I told you all I wasn't the mafia.

Either way, this round was a learning experience, I was almost certain Omanes was innocent until after I got Gibson lynched.

seireikhaan
09-26-2007, 22:29
Aww, gg, mafia. Unfortunately, I did bring some of this upon myself. I investigated Omanes in round two, but decided to go for the double whammy and try to snag both mafioso. Unfortunately, I pushed my luck exactly one round too far. I had planned on ratting Omanes out, along with confirming the other's innocence, the round that I was unfortunately killed on.

Also, Zain, what made you think Omanes was innocent?

Stig
09-26-2007, 22:30
I simply put pressure on Omanes after Kommo got killed, just to test him. I acted as if I were detective, accusing him of killing Kommo, and I can tell you Omanes, you must work on it. You can't stand pressure, you started evading my questions and you were obviously hiding something.

Zain
09-26-2007, 22:31
When he was victimized like myself, I felt pity for him. I won't do that again though.

seireikhaan
09-26-2007, 22:32
When he was victimized like myself, I felt pity for him. I won't do that again though.
Aye, you have now learned one of the basics of mafia 101: never sympathize with anyone, because it can be played by the mafia with ease.

Zain
09-26-2007, 22:35
Yep, I'm ready for another one to get going.

These don't last as long as I thought. I've already been in 3, although I was lynched in the first round in my second game... :sad:

Either way, next one opens up, be ready to fight for a slot :boxing:

Tratorix
09-26-2007, 23:19
Woo! My first ever mafia victory!:beam:

Thanks for hosting Andres!

gibsonsg91921
09-27-2007, 00:37
I thought it was Omanes and Zain, nicely played BSR

Zain
09-27-2007, 00:38
Might I ask, why did you suspect me?

gibsonsg91921
09-27-2007, 01:22
i really have no idea. bsr was that good.

Zain
09-27-2007, 02:02
BSR never did much.

He's not too active.

Plus, I think I didn't cast one vote for Omanes the whole time, now that I go back and check... :oops:

Tratorix
09-27-2007, 02:28
BSR never did much.

He's not too active.

Plus, I think I didn't cast one vote for Omanes the whole time, now that I go back and check... :oops:

Theres something to be said for not being that active. I never garnered any suspicion throughout the game. True, it would have worked less well in a larger game, but it served my purposes here.

Zain
09-27-2007, 02:29
Theres something to be said for not being that active. I never garnered any suspicion throughout the game. True, it would have worked less well in a larger game, but it served my purposes here.

True that.

Well played.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
09-27-2007, 17:02
Thanks for hosting Andres!

I really wasn't expecting to survive after Stig's merciless attack, but for some reason the town were unfortunate enough to not detect my guilt - Stig's actions in a way cloaked it.

Anyhow, I think a congratulations is in order for Stig and for greaterkhaan for being the only ones who managed to actually pin me in the earlier game.

Warmaster Horus
09-27-2007, 17:09
I simply put pressure on Omanes after Kommo got killed, just to test him. I acted as if I were detective, accusing him of killing Kommo, and I can tell you Omanes, you must work on it. You can't stand pressure, you started evading my questions and you were obviously hiding something.

Yeah, seing it from this POV it's alright, but when we don't have too much time to determine the mafiosi, well...
You can attack anyone, and if they crumble, they aren't necessarily mafiosi, just "weak" (I'm not trying to insult anyone here) in their defence.

However, what I think should be done is this: lynch Stig (in this situation) and then Omanes. That way, if Stig was right then it's good, if Stig was wrong, well... Third on the bandwagon, anyone?

shlin28
09-27-2007, 17:42
Good Game, from a viewer's perspectie... Just dont kill me again :no:

CountArach
09-27-2007, 21:57
Hmmm...

:brood:
I say ban them all.

Thanks for hosting this on Andres! I ignored it after I got lynched for quite possibly the worst reason imaginable, but it looks like a pretty good conclusion.

pevergreen
09-28-2007, 04:22
Teh Ban! Teh Ban!

:tongue:

Beefy187
10-01-2007, 11:34
Every single time someone calls my vote "random" i get it right. In farmtown i got Roadkill vote right. In this one I got BSR right... Maybe you should start trustin my gut feelings.:laugh4: