PDA

View Full Version : Vandal Horde is recruiting.

Wishazu
09-15-2007, 19:04
The Vandal Horde have been pretty quiet in the total war community for the past year but now we are ready to make a comeback :) With that in mind we have started a new recruitment drive in the search for new talent (thats you lot).

We are looking to recruit skillfull players with a good attitude. This does not mean you have to be a pure pro player or anything but you do have to at least be good, experienced and most importantly of all, dedicated. We are after the kind of people who want to play the game well rather than just the kinda idiotic cav spamming rusher etc. you know what i mean. Feel free to send us any replays of your exploits online.

If your interested please pay us a vist on our forums(link below). Thanks

http://www.freepowerboards.com/maxxx/login.php

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
09-15-2007, 19:07
well I was, but I'm 15, so that leaves me out Mr.Wish.

Wishazu
09-15-2007, 19:09
Sorry mate, the age restriction of 16 is due to problems with members having to deal with online commitments and school at the same time. We dont want to interfere in your education :)

09-15-2007, 19:11
Come on, School and games never interfed with me. I get A's and B's all the time. I'm in 10th grade, and got A's in all my subjects expect Spanish 1, Which I have a B in.

tibilicus
09-16-2007, 00:08
Good look, hope you get back on your feet wish. You always were quite good at the whole clan scene.

Tib

Wishazu
09-16-2007, 02:01
Thanks Tib mate. I didnt get a chance to ask earlier but are Leo Honorius still going strong?

tibilicus
09-16-2007, 13:23
Ner, were not m8. Were all stilll here in person pretty much every one who was in the clan, we just became fed up with the state of the game and lost interest. We wont be returning for kingdoms but we will see about empire total war. The multi player needs to be sorted for it in our opinions though mind.

Wishazu
09-17-2007, 00:18
Fair enough mate :) glad to hear your all still about though.

Come on you budding MP`ers out there, "The Vandal Horde Needs You!"

Hunter KIng George
09-17-2007, 01:26
Tib!!!

Long time no see m8! Shame about your clan m8...us Hunters are kinda in the same boat. :embarassed: Though in the last few days we have had some suprised members return, hopefully this starts a comeback of our clan also. Hope to see ya soon. And hello to Wish too. :yes:

Cheetah
09-17-2007, 04:47
GL Wish. ~;)

HKG who are those "surprised" members? ~D

tibilicus
09-17-2007, 15:21
Long time no see george. I hope the hunters are still well. And I wouldn't worry m8, the standerd of mtw2 is enough tod eter alot of people, im not saying it's bad, its just not all that different from rome. ~:(

Oh welll theres always hope for empire total war!

Wishazu
09-21-2007, 00:27
Incidentally we are also recruiting for our xbox live halo 3 team. So far we have had a little interest :) if your interested please drop by. thanks

09-21-2007, 19:51
Wish was always good at the clan scene. plan on coming back Wishy?

Wishazu
09-21-2007, 23:06
Yes matey, hence the recruitment drive :)