PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!

Magnus The Pious
09-16-2007, 18:57
check the link amazing new animation http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2183121&postcount=26

Anarion
09-16-2007, 19:02
Cool

Lordy
09-16-2007, 20:49
Very nice!

Warhammer mods gone quiet hope that wasnt Bwians head rolling on the floor.

Bwian
09-16-2007, 21:47
That's interesting...but probably not for the reason you might think.

It is one of the features of the M2TW animation set that there are linked 'death' animations for some of the weapon types. These are called at random when a kill is made, and he has clearly done a new animation for that. Simple enough to understand, when you have delved into the files enough.

No... that's not what interests me.

Also, in order for this to work, the model that is being 'killed' would have to have the head completely seperate and not sharing any vertices with the torso. Otherwise, when you 'remove' it, it would stay linked to the torso and stretch the neck.

No...that's not what interests me.

No...the interesting bit is that the head seems to have been moved in relation to the body, rather than being rotated. He has either got translations of bones in an animation set ( which I didn't know you could do ) otr he has added a new bone which swings away when the death animation plays.

Interesting stuff, and food for thought :idea2:

Magnus The Pious
09-16-2007, 22:20
if you delve in to the broken crecent mod at hometotal war hosted mod forums there's more of the animations

Spankfurt
09-25-2007, 03:21
Thats amazing. Hahahah i just think it would lsoe its novelty eventually.....watching a units of swordsmen constantly beheading peasants....

Gnashfang
11-18-2007, 03:58
Thats amazing. Hahahah i just think it would lsoe its novelty eventually.....watching a units of swordsmen constantly beheading peasants....

I'm sorry, but I'd NEVER get sick of that XD

Mass execution! There would need to be a few for orcs too :whip: