PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT

cegorach
09-22-2007, 09:50
I am freezing any work on this project (apart from some research) to the day of the elections in Poland 21st October 2007.

It is too important to me and takes priority over everything else.

I am sorry, but that is far too serious.

Cangrande
09-23-2007, 10:31
Fair enough, mate :)

=Omni=
10-21-2007, 23:44
Phew, it's over - and over with style ;) Congratulations Ceg!:logic: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

down with the ducks.... :beam:

cegorach
10-24-2007, 11:04
I agree. This post is officially unsticked !:laugh4:

Smolders
10-25-2007, 18:05
So does this mean that work has started again on the Pike and Musket mod?

cegorach
10-26-2007, 13:07
Yep, but I need to deal with the final release for MTW VI which was also suspended.

Antagonist
10-27-2007, 18:26
Something I overheard on the train in Dublin last weekend:
1st Man: Why is it everything so crowded today?
2nd Man (sagaciously): The Poles are going to the polls.

Congratulations cegorach, I'm glad your dedication has been rewarded. I must say that I don't think I've ever seen a people participate so strongly in an election as in this one, it's refreshing to see so many people both truly feeling strongly about something and doing something about it.

Really looking forward both to the return of P&M for MTW and to seeing what can be done for this era on the M2TW platform. :book:

Antagonist

cegorach
10-29-2007, 20:59
Something I overheard on the train in Dublin last weekend:
1st Man: Why is it everything so crowded today?
2nd Man (sagaciously): The Poles are going to the polls.

Congratulations cegorach, I'm glad your dedication has been rewarded. I must say that I don't think I've ever seen a people participate so strongly in an election as in this one, it's refreshing to see so many people both truly feeling strongly about something and doing something about it.

Really looking forward both to the return of P&M for MTW and to seeing what can be done for this era on the M2TW platform. :book:

Antagonist

Two years ago I voted in Dublin too - 3 trips, 11 hours each (by buss from Derry NI) - it wasn't too crowded that time... on the 21st - I have heard - the polls were opened in the Dublin embassy to ... 3 a.m.:yes: glad this time it was awarded with a knock out. Two years of a nightmare are finally over, the after accession 'hangover' has ended.

All right I will better close this thread.:egypt: