PDA

View Full Version : Bosnia (Vote)

phoenix[illusion]
09-22-2007, 21:11
What should we do with bosnia?

Sarmatian
09-22-2007, 21:40
Well, my good friend Phoenix, adding a poll in which only 10 people are gonna vote is a bad idea. Since you are mod leader, the decision is ultimately yours. But since both Matko and myself agree that Bosnia is a good idea, I really don't see why we shouldn't include it. If you have really something against Bosnia as a faction, please explain.

But putting on a poll on whether we should include faction X or Y is a bad move. I don't remember we had a poll when it was about Wallachia or Duchy of Athens... So, I'm gonna refrain from voting and I really think you should erase this thread.

And krstjani(bogumils) are THE heretics we were talking about. There are no other "heretics".

Tsar
09-22-2007, 22:08
I vote NO!

phoenix[illusion]
09-22-2007, 22:16
ok, than bosnia is in! I was for bosnia from the beginning, but we have to now what religions to use as primary

Tsar
09-22-2007, 22:36
']ok, than bosnia is in! I was for bosnia from the beginning, but we have to now what religions to use as primary
That's why I vote no. Now we will have another war to prove who is wrong and who is wright:wall:

phoenix[illusion]
09-23-2007, 08:12
This thread is unnecessary so it's time to be locked!:dancinglock: :coffeenews: