PDA

View Full Version : So....

Tuuvi
09-29-2007, 22:32
It's almost October and you guys said there would be a release on September. So have you not been able to get it done in time, which I would completely understand, or is this mod dead? There hasn't been much activity on this forum for quite some time.

mrdun
10-05-2007, 20:41
That would be a logical deduction.

paradamed
10-06-2007, 18:12
Its not dead. Even better ! They are also making a M2TW version! Good news hmm?! 2 versions , one for RTW and another under the M2TW engine!

jaaron08
10-27-2007, 02:42
Thank God it's not dead! I just found this mod and can't wait to play it.

mrdun
10-29-2007, 22:42
Any new estimates on the release dates?

Luciano B
10-30-2007, 15:38
Obviously the chance to release the beta in september, as previosuly scheduled, is gone. Our beta version is still in a testing phase, we are working to resolve some issues. I can't give a precise release date, since our work goes as fast as large is the amount of free time we may dedicate to the mod. Be patient please, and thanks for the support.

Pobs
12-14-2007, 11:02
Not wanting to pressurise anyone but any news on progress ?... looking forward to this one...

cheers,

Pobs

Senatus Populusque Romanus
12-15-2007, 16:18
hey, i wanna get this mod for Christmas present:clown:

ShaiHulud
12-20-2007, 22:15
Aye. I keep checking in to see what this mod is doing. Can't wait!!!

CaesarAugustus
03-09-2008, 18:09
I noticed over at the TWC that Paeninsula Italica is being made for M2TW (and is making some great progress so far). Does that mean the RTW version is officialy dead?

Luciano B
03-18-2008, 13:43
I noticed over at the TWC that Paeninsula Italica is being made for M2TW (and is making some great progress so far). Does that mean the RTW version is officialy dead?

No, it doesn't.

It means that we are working on both RTW and M2TW versions.

Pobs
03-27-2008, 15:06
Great news Luciano,

looking forward to it :)

cheers,

Pobs

Ashtart
04-15-2008, 13:24
It's almost October and you guys said there would be a release on September. So have you not been able to get it done in time, which I would completely understand, or is this mod dead? There hasn't been much activity on this forum for quite some time.

Hey what happened man!!!:freak: Moding video game is not a paid work, these modders have a life. I think they made a good job for the moment and it's very difficult to have a lot of information for the piriod they choose. When you make a mod there's no time limit, you choose.

Luciano B
04-15-2008, 16:30
...a little update.

I'm currently working on our internal alpha version of the mod, polishing what we have done, to release as soon as possible a fully playable beta campaign.

Pobs
04-17-2008, 11:35
Great news Luciano,

thanks for all the time and effort you and the team have spent on this... it is much appreciated.

cheers,

Pobs

Tuuvi
04-19-2008, 21:55
Hey what happened man!!!:freak: Moding video game is not a paid work, these modders have a life. I think they made a good job for the moment and it's very difficult to have a lot of information for the piriod they choose. When you make a mod there's no time limit, you choose.
Yea I know that, but when I posted that there hadn't been a lot of activity on this forum so I was just wondering.

...a little update.

I'm currently working on our internal alpha version of the mod, polishing what we have done, to release as soon as possible a fully playable beta campaign.
sweet that's great news!:2thumbsup:

Africanvs
05-12-2008, 11:38
Nice.