PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Mafia [Concluded]

woad&fangs
10-01-2007, 02:04
For many years the .Org members suffered under the brutal and oppresive regime of Admin. Tosa Inu. Luckily for them the brilliant military tactician and incredibly handsome General Waldinger was plotting a Revolution in the alleyways and town squares of the gameroom.

“But sir,” complained an annoying pessimistic soldier, “Tosa Inu has sent two spies into our camp to stop us”

Looking around at the motley group of soldiers trying desperately to hit their targets with their newfangled muskets, General Waldinger had a stroke of genius.

“We will have to post a sentry every night to look for scummy behavior, and as long as this threat remains, every day we should democratically select one soldier we believe to be a spy as target practice.”

“But sir,” replied the annoying pessimistic soldier, “If there is two spies, wouldn’t it be wise to lynch two people every day and shorten the delay of this revolution.”

“Silly fool,” replied the magnificent General Waldinger, “Lynching two people in one day would go against established mafia game ideas and replacing established ideas with sensible ones is definitely not what revolutions are all about.”

Rules:
All the basic mafia rules apply. Voting procedure: Each "day" phase, you will be putting up someone to lynch, someone who you think is guilty. The proper procedure for doing this is the following:

Vote: GeneralHankerchief

If you wish to change your vote, do so as described below:

Unvote: Reenk Roink
Vote: GeneralHankerchief

Any votes not in this form are not guaranteed to show up. Also, I highly dislike the following:

Unvote

...without any name coming after. This annoys me greatly and you should not do this. If this is rampant I'll remind you in the thread and if it continues enough there will be WoGs.

Finally, you may abstain. Any post in a round not accompanied by a vote counts as an abstention. However, you may not vote No Lynch.

The dead can and are encouraged to talk,
N
o screenshots. Of anything. Period. I don't care whether it has to do anything with this thread or not.

No quoting Pms(they'll be short and pretty useless anyways)

Inactivity will be dealt with, as is customary, by Wrath of God. There is no time period set in stone; all cases will be judged individually. If you were Wogged then all above rules regarding the dead apply. If you were Wogged and had a role then it may or may not be reassigned, depending on how far along we are.

I, as the host, have the powers of God in this game and am infalliable (however, feel free to correct me on voting tallies).
Finally, the most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!!
I will only count unvotes if there is a name following it.
There will be 2 Mafiosi/spies and 10 townies/soldiers.
Every night the mafia can kill one person.

Now for the big twist in this game: At the end of every day phase I will randomly select a player to be a sentry for the following night phase. A spy could also be selected to be the sentry not just a soldier. The sentry acts like the detective role for that night phase. He/she will Pm me with the name of the player they want to investigate. At the beginning of the next day phase I will reveal the results of the investigation along with the mafias kill in my kill post. If the investigated player is innocent then they will have an innocent result. If the investigated player is guilty then there is a 50% chance that they will get a guilty result and a 50% chance that they will have an innocent result. The results of the investigation will be shown regardless of whether or not the sentry is killed during the night phase. However, dead players will not be selected as sentries.

Any questions?

kamikhaan
Gibsong91921
Roadkill
Tiberius of the Drake
Pevergreen
Zain
BSR
Crazed Rabbit
Caius
Ichigo
Destroyer of Hope
Twighliteblade

seireikhaan
10-01-2007, 02:08
In.

gibsonsg91921
10-01-2007, 02:08
in!

RoadKill
10-01-2007, 02:30
Inage.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-01-2007, 02:33
so in

pevergreen
10-01-2007, 02:36
Finally, one that starts at a reasonable time.

:bow:

woad&fangs
10-01-2007, 02:41
Finally, one that starts at a reasonable time.

I plan on making the rounds end at 0:30 GMT. That is 7:30 PM where I live. It is 8:40 PM right now.

Zain
10-01-2007, 02:42
In. KamiKaan, I like the new name version. I'm sure Kami mean something cool in another language, because I've heard it before.

DBZ perhaps...

Either way. :2thumbsup:

seireikhaan
10-01-2007, 02:44
A word of advice, Waldinger, would be to specify the rules. "Basic mafia rules" is very vague and someone(like myself) would not hesitate to abuse the fact that a certain act is not specifically forbidden.(like revealing after dead, screenshots, quoting PM's, etc...) I know its a pain, but unless you do it, expect the 'rules' to be run all over.

woad&fangs
10-01-2007, 02:47
A word of advice, Waldinger, would be to specify the rules. "Basic mafia rules" is very vague and someone(like myself) would not hesitate to abuse the fact that a certain act is not specifically forbidden.(like revealing after dead, screenshots, quoting PM's, etc...) I know its a pain, but unless you do it, expect the 'rules' to be run all over.
I'm lazy tonight but I'll post what the specifics of the basic rules are before we begin. I too am the kind of person who would exploit such loopholes.

seireikhaan
10-01-2007, 02:47
In. KamiKaan, I like the new name version. I'm sure Kami mean something cool in another language, because I've heard it before.

DBZ perhaps...

Either way. :2thumbsup:
Well, in Shinto, Japan's native religion, Kami are spirits or gods of a kind(I haven't studied the religion extensively). Can also be used to roughly translate to 'divine' or 'godly'. For example, the Japanese word "Kamikaze", has most often been translated as "divine wind", with Kami meaning 'divine' and kaze meaning wind.

gibsonsg91921
10-01-2007, 02:50
cool ur the same time zone as me

woad&fangs
10-01-2007, 02:57
Okay, the rules are more specific now. I swiped the rules from GH's game and made a few minor adjustments.

Tratorix
10-01-2007, 03:23
In. :book:

Crazed Rabbit
10-01-2007, 03:27
In! I shall fight to uphold the iron gloved regime of Tosa...I mean, er, down with the admin...

CR

Caius
10-01-2007, 03:28
:inquisitive:

Csargo
10-01-2007, 03:36
fine.

Lord Winter
10-01-2007, 03:55
Blasphmy how dare you spoil the name of Tosa Inu.
Vote: Waldinger, very scummy in my option besides he made fun of Tosa.
:P

Anyway In!

Twilightblade
10-01-2007, 05:50
In
I like the sentry idea gives a constant detective instead of one that gets killed

Omanes Alexandrapolites
10-01-2007, 12:16
In!

woad&fangs
10-01-2007, 12:33
Omanes is technically #13 but I don't see the harm in having one more so he's in.

I'll have roles assigned by midnight GMT.

pevergreen
10-01-2007, 13:23
Omanes is technically #13 but I don't see the harm in having one more so he's in.

But the rules do.

This type of game is limited to 12.

if you allow 13, then 14 then 15 etc

Theres a reason there is a queue.

If omanes if unhappy about missing out, he can take my place. :bow:

Andres
10-01-2007, 13:49
pevergreen has a valid point. 12 is indeed the limit for mini's. Sorry :bow:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
10-01-2007, 16:40
Sorry for signing up late Waldinger. I must have miscounted the number of included participants.

Crazed Rabbit
10-01-2007, 19:27
But the rules do.

This type of game is limited to 12.

if you allow 13, then 14 then 15 etc

Theres a reason there is a queue.

If omanes if unhappy about missing out, he can take my place. :bow:

And what happens if we break the rule? Do the mafia police come and crack open our skulls?
CR

Andres
10-01-2007, 19:31
And what happens if we break the rule? Do the mafia police come and crack open our skulls?
CR

:viking:

seireikhaan
10-01-2007, 21:57
CR
No, Andres does. ^^^

woad&fangs
10-01-2007, 23:15
Gah, y'all are to strict about the rules. Fine Omanes is Out.

Csargo
10-01-2007, 23:16
MWHAHAHAHA When do the PM's go out?

Crazed Rabbit
10-01-2007, 23:26
Sounds like it's time for a little revolution, then!

CR

woad&fangs
10-01-2007, 23:29
Pms are going out as we speak.

woad&fangs
10-02-2007, 00:08
...And we're off It is currently night. The night phase will last for 25 and 1/2 hours(roughly 00:30 GMT). Spies, please send in your order of who you wish to kill.

The sentry for tonight will be Ichigo
Ichigo, please either PM me with the name of the player you wish to investigate or post in the the thread who you wish to investigate. Ex: investigate: Waldinger

woad&fangs
10-02-2007, 01:51
Gah, triple post, sorry. The results of the sentries investigation will be shown regardless of whether or not he is killed during the night phase. I just realized that the mafia could just keep killing my sentry and would thus make my big twist pretty pointless.

woad&fangs
10-03-2007, 01:16
As the sun rose above the revolutionaries camp, Ichigo breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe the rumors of spies were really just rumors. Ichigo had been keeping an especially keen eye on Crazed Rabbit’s tent while he had sentry duty. However, Crazed Rabbit remained in his tent the entire time. Ichigo lurched back to camp and informed General Waldinger of his observations during the night. Ichigo was very tired and irritable because of the lack of sleep sentry duty had imposed on him. Having fullfilled his orders, he figured if he got back before the sun rose, he could manage a few hours of peaceful sleep. Laying down to sleep, Ichigo suddenly heard a rustling sound a few yards away. He got up to look, and saw a cloaked figure a few yards away, holding a sabre. It was impossible to tell who it was in the dark.

The figure hissed at Ichigo, "You rebel scum, The Empire shall never fall to such rabble as yourselves! The great Sith Lord Tosa will never let you shatter the stability and peace of his great and noble Empire! I shall give you one chance. Join us, and we shall give you a great position in his glorious Empire."

"Never!" Ichigo returned. "I will never join you! The revolution will succeed!"

"Yeees, I can feel your anger. It gives you strength and focus. Let the great Sith Lord Tosa teach you and you shall discover that your anger is your greatest weapon of all."

"I told you, I will never join the Empire!" Ichigo retorted. "Seriously, I'm with the rebellion, and I'll never join you. Deal with it."

"A pity," the figure stated. "It seems I have no other choice then." The figure rushed Ichigo, and in his sleep deprived state, Ichigo's reflexes just weren't good enough to dodge the sabre. The figure cut a long gash in Ichigo's side and Ichigo fell to the ground. The figure stood over him. "Even now, I can feel your anger. 'Tis truly a pity, you would have made a fine apprentice for Sith Lord Tosa." And the figure plunged the sabre into Ichigo's chest, straight through his heart. The figure wiped the sabre on Ichigo's uniform, and walked away, leaving the body where it lay.

Killed: Ichigo
Investigated: Crazed Rabbit(innocent)

It is now day. Voting will end at 0:30 GMT tomorrow.

Csargo
10-03-2007, 01:58
So, I herd the guy who killed me lieks mudkips.

pevergreen
10-03-2007, 10:59
So, I herd the guy who killed me lieks mudkips.
QFT massive truth.

seireikhaan
10-03-2007, 22:56
Vote: DoH. Hey, someone's gotta get the voting started. Otherwise this game's gonna be :skull: .

gibsonsg91921
10-03-2007, 23:14
Vote: kamikhaan

Why are you so anxious?

Tratorix
10-03-2007, 23:19
Vote: Zain
This worked out so well in the The Curse of Fenric, I think we should try it again. :laugh4:

seireikhaan
10-03-2007, 23:45
Vote: kamikhaan

Why are you so anxious?
:inquisitive: Anxious? No, games that die are a waste of my time, and are no fun. Why are you so anxious to throw suspicion on me?

Tiberius of the Drake
10-03-2007, 23:56
Vote:gibsong91921 for being so quick to vote for Kamikhan simply because he started the voting.

woad&fangs
10-04-2007, 00:05
Voting will be extended 24 hours

Crazed Rabbit
10-04-2007, 00:33
How nice to know I get investigated first.

Seeing as I'm going to die anyway, I'd like to say that the spies of Lord Tosu are pansy men who dare not show their faces in the light because they are, frankly, uglier than the front end of a Ford Edsel.

vote: gibsonsg91921

Only an inexperienced player would kill Ichigo so early. Time to die!

CR

gibsonsg91921
10-04-2007, 01:01
Inexperienced? This is like, my 5th mafia.

"If elected mafia, I promise to see you all in hell!" MWAHAHAHAH

pevergreen
10-04-2007, 02:42
experience is not measured by number of games, but how well you do etc.

Sarathos has been in many games, but still doesnt really know what he is doing.

gibsonsg91921
10-04-2007, 02:45
well i have a general idea of what im doing

apparently u brats dont lol

pevergreen
10-04-2007, 02:48
Brats?

Sounds like the work of an imperialist to me :inquisitive:

Vote: gibsonsg91921

gibsonsg91921
10-04-2007, 03:22
yep, and when u kill me u'll realize that ur only killing urselves. i know im dead, i wash my hands of the town (i believe someone said that during spinache pie)

Zain
10-04-2007, 04:26
Yes, Vote: Gibson for being so anxious to vote for Kamikaan and calling us brats. :smash:

gibsonsg91921
10-04-2007, 23:51
Ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man.

Crazed Rabbit
10-05-2007, 00:15
Good.

CR

Lord Winter
10-05-2007, 01:11
Vote: DoH. Hey, someone's gotta get the voting started. Otherwise this game's gonna be :skull: .

Vote: KamikKahn

Why?

woad&fangs
10-05-2007, 01:25
Voting Is Now Closed
I believe that Gibsong is to be lynched but I'll recount anyways.

Edit: yep, Heres the final tally for the round. I'll post the execution in a few minutes.

Gibsong-4:skull: (Pever, CR, Zain, ToftheD)
Kamikhaan-2(Gibsong,DoH)
DoH-1(kamikhaan)
Zain-1(BSR)

General Waldinger looked towards the distant horizon. He could now make out the rising dust caused by the first wave of TosaInu’s soldiers. Gibsong looked nervously at the distant enemy.

“Sir, they are so many. How can we possibly hope to defeat them?” Remarked Gibsong.

General Waldinger calmly replied “Gibsong, what you’ll find even more astounding then their numbers is that in the entirety of that great host there is not one man called Gibsong.”

“Actually sir,” replied the before mentioned annoying pessimistic soldier, “That happens to be Tosa’s imperial Gibsong division. There is actually 91920 Gibsongs in that great host. By the way, your soldiers have decided that Gibsong 91921 is the spy and they request permission to execute.”
“Permission granted” exclaimed General Waldinger.
A hail of bullets met the unfortunate Gibsong 91921.

“A plague O’ both your houses!!!” gasped the dying soldier.

“Hmm, it’s a good thing we’re living in tents then.” Whispered General Waldinger as he returned to his tent.
Roadkill will be tonight’s sentry.

Zain
10-05-2007, 02:03
Neat, Good luck Roadkill!

Caius
10-05-2007, 02:54
Sorry for inactivity, I will try to be active.

Csargo
10-05-2007, 02:57
I'd say investigate Zain.

woad&fangs
10-05-2007, 02:57
thank you GvI.

Zain
10-05-2007, 12:18
I'd say investigate Zain.

I told you. You always suspect me.

gibsonsg91921
10-05-2007, 23:00
nice story lol i actually really liked it

woad&fangs
10-06-2007, 01:03
Thank you for the flattery Gibsong, I'm glad you enjoyed my writing. Here is the Night 2 Kill

It was getting dark around the camp, but Pevergreen wasn’t worried. He had faith in General Waldinger and knew that soon, the evil regime of Tosa Inu would be defeated. He was determined to do his part, so he was at the practice range getting in some extra target practice. It was late, so he was alone on the range. Well, almost alone….
“Bullseye!” he laughed, nailing another target. “At this rate, pretty soon I’ll be taking out Emperor Tosa himself!”
“Not if I have anything to say about it, you rebel scum.” Pevergreen turned to face the speaker, and was shocked to see a figure pointing a pistol at him.
“I-I-It’s you! Your one of the spies!” Pever yelled, shocked.
“Your powers of deduction remain ordinary Pever” the spy said dryly “Any last words before you die?” Pever quickly raised his rifle, aimed it at the spy and pulled the trigger. Unfortunately, he hadn’t yet reloaded it, so it did nothing. The spy simply laughed at this. “So, like I said, any last words?” Pever let his rifle drop to the ground and with a cry of “FREEDOM!” launched himself at his opponent. The spy fired, hitting him in the chest. Pever fell to the ground, dying.
“You people really are passionate” the spy observed “it’s a shame you can’t put it to a better use.” The spy turned on his heel and walked away, leaving Pevergreen to breath his last.

Killed: Pevergreen
Investigated: No One

Twighlightblade and Roadkill will be WoG'd if they do not post by the end of this day phase. If that happens I might try to get Omanes to replace one of them.

It is now Day. Get Voting:whip:

Twilightblade
10-06-2007, 02:03
Sorry for not posting I forgot I was in this one as Im usually too late to join these small mafia thx for the reminder Waldinger

Caius
10-06-2007, 03:32
Vote: TB

What are you thoughts so far?

RoadKill
10-06-2007, 05:12
Vote: Inca man

That is extremly weak reasoning to vote for him, why do you need to be so anxious to lynch people?

Twilightblade
10-06-2007, 05:25
My thoughts are that the kill on pever could have been a "mercy" kill as he said he would be away. The kill on Ichigo could have been sent in before Waldinger said that the investigation results are revealed in an attempt to stop the investigation.

Lord Winter
10-06-2007, 06:04
Vote: Inca man

That is extremly weak reasoning to vote for him, why do you need to be so anxious to lynch people?

Vote: Roadkill,

It seems that you are jumping at any chance to vote for someone. Inca's reason is a well established tactic.

Zain
10-06-2007, 06:08

Inactivity is never a good thing man. If you're going to get online and tell us you've been inactive, it's like telling us you don't want to play, you're secretly mafia, or you didn't know you were playing.

I believe you said number 3, but 1 and 2 are possiblities for a false witness.

Crazed Rabbit
10-06-2007, 08:18
vote: Roadkill for scummy non-investigation.

:angry:

CR

Lord Winter
10-06-2007, 17:44
Come on guys is this all the perticapation we're going to get! At this rate its going to be an easy mafia win.

Tratorix
10-06-2007, 20:39
Vote: Roadkill
Why didn't you investigate someone? Busy? Forgot you were playing? Didn't realize you were sentry? I'd like a reason.

woad&fangs
10-07-2007, 01:27
Voting Closed

Roadkill-3(CR, DoH, BSR):skull:
Twighlightblade-2(Inca Man, Zain)
Inca Man-1(Roadkill)

The lynch scene will be up tomorrow morning.
Zain is tonights sentry

More Discussion Please

RoadKill
10-07-2007, 01:39
Arghhh, I'm sorry guys, I'm busy with my Kotr pbm's and I havn't been paying any attention to mafia much, so I was unaware that I was sentry, thats why I was sort of confused as why every was saying. Terribly sorry townie

Lord Winter
10-07-2007, 02:06
Waldinger would you mind puting a status list up at the end of each phase, like GH does?

seireikhaan
10-07-2007, 06:03
Sorry guys, I was at a speech&debate tourney over the weekend, didn't have internet access.

Zain
10-07-2007, 13:52
Who's still in the game?

woad&fangs
10-07-2007, 13:58
killed
Ichigo
Pevergreen
lynched
Gibsong91921
Roadkill
Alive
kamikhaan
Twighlightblade
Destroyer of Hope
Crazed Rabbit
Brave Sir Robin
Zain
Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
Tiberius of the Drake

Caius
10-07-2007, 15:57
I will put my FoS on those who did not post here.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-07-2007, 16:03
which phase is it right now?

woad&fangs
10-08-2007, 01:54
Zain looked around cautiously. It was nearly day but the spies had killed Ichigo when he was returning from sentry duty so it was best to be cautious. Zain cocked his pistol and stepped towards the tent of General Waldinger. Out of the corner of his eye he could make out a dark figure following him. Zain moved left and the figure moved left. Zain moved right and the figure moved right. He wheeled around and fired his pistol at the shadowy figure. At that instant General Waldinger emerged from his tent with a mug of coffee in his hand. The mug of coffee was in between Zain and the shadowy figure and when the bullet hit the mug was shattered into tiny pieces.

"WHAT THE DICKENS!!!" Screamed a startled General Waldinger.
"Sir," replied Zain,"This person behind you was following me so I shot at him"

The shadowy figure revealed himself to be Twighlightblade.
"o..of course I was following you," stammered Twighliteblade, "You were going to General Waldinger and so was I but I was to embarresed to admit I didn't know where his tent was so I followed you."

"And what reason did you have to see General Waldinger?" demanded Zain.
"I was giving him a turkey sandwich" replied Twighliteblade.
General Waldinger looked at the two soldiers and said "O, yes I did ask TB to make me a sandwich so there was nothing scummy about his behaviour. You are both dismissed."

"So Sir," stated Zain, "Since there were no deaths tonight does that mean we can stop lynching each other?"

"No," replied Waldinger "I'm rather grumpy that I have to go without caffeine today so y'all will choose someone for me to vent my anger on"

It is now day
Killed: No One
Investigated: Twighliteblade(innocent)

Zain
10-08-2007, 02:17
Yeah, sure TB, you can't hide that knife in that turkey sandwhich.

seireikhaan
10-08-2007, 02:33
Vote: CR. Now why isn't he dead? Shouldn't the mafia have just gone after him, unless of course, he IS the mafia. And here he is, two rounds after an investigation pulled up innocent on him.

Crazed Rabbit
10-08-2007, 05:27
Yes, I'm surprised that I'm still alive, but only the mafia controls that. Wouldn't it be easy for you as mafia not to kill me off and throw suspicion on me?

But I suspect someone else. The reason, I suspect, that no kills happened is because the mafia are lazy idiots who didn't send their kills in.

That makes me suspect Twilightblade and Tiberius.

Vote: Tiberius

You got real lucky when your name turned up innocent didn't it?

As for tiberius - what do you have to say about the game?

CR

Twilightblade
10-08-2007, 07:09

Depends on your point of view

Also I'm more forgetful than lazy

Crazed Rabbit
10-08-2007, 07:23
So you admit you're the mafia, then? The only point of view we're talking about is yours, also.

CR

pevergreen
10-08-2007, 08:36

CR
I presume that vote is meant to be for Twilightblade?
If it is, I agree with you.

Andres
10-08-2007, 08:38
This sentry feature, where both mafia and townies can be chosen to have that role, is an excellent idea Waldinger :bow:

It adds an interesting dimension. Damn, I should have signed up for this one :wall:

Tiberius of the Drake
10-08-2007, 13:43
I think it rather odd that CR is still alive which means we either have a very inactive mafia or lurker mafia which leads me to think that the Mafia is DOh and Garlicaso.since I can only vote for one FOS:Garlicasoand

Vote:DOH

Tratorix
10-08-2007, 18:59
Vote: Twilightblade

You Forget you're playing this in this game, then you Forget to send your kill in. Looks like you've been very forgetful this game.

Also, FOS: DoH. He earlier called for more discussion, but seems unwilling to start or participate in discussion.

Twilightblade
10-08-2007, 23:32

You Forget you're playing this in this game, then you Forget to send your kill in. Looks like you've been very forgetful this game.

Also, FOS: DoH. He earlier called for more discussion, but seems unwilling to start or participate in discussion.

But why would I forget that I'm in a game if I'm mafia? Wouldn't it make me remember? I think that your grasping at straws but each to his own

Edit: btw I was given a reminder before there was no kill so I would have remembered if I was mafia by then anyway

woad&fangs
10-09-2007, 01:28
EDit: this was going to be voting closed but I'll leave it open for another 24 hours with the hope that discussion will improve.

Voting Extended 24 hours

seireikhaan
10-10-2007, 00:03
Unvote: CR

Methinks you might be the kind of person who'd forget to send in orders on time. Afterall, you did it in CNII after being converted.

woad&fangs
10-10-2007, 01:33
voting closed come on guys, I extended it for 24 hours and only had one person post.

Lynched: Twilightblade

It is now night.
Zain has been chosen for sentry duty once again.

Twilightblade
10-10-2007, 02:10
If their minds are made up theres no changing them so hoping for more disscussion is pointless

woad&fangs
10-11-2007, 01:40
Destroyer of Hope tossed and turned in his tent, plagued with nightmares of the camp being discovered by Sith Lord Tosa. Finally, after waking up a third time in one hour, he gave up on sleep and left his tent to bask in the moonlight and reflect. Walking up a nearby hill, he was startled to notice a shadowy figure which stood atop the hill looking down upon him. The figure wore a heavy black cloak, with his face hidden under a hood.

"So, DoH. Have you come looking for me?" the figure asked. "Have you found out our little plot? Or have you just stumbled upon us? Either way, I cannot permit you to leave here."

"Wait!" DoH cried out. "Is there not anything I might do to be spared?"

The figure tsked.
"Now, now, we have offered members of your camp previously chances to work under the great Sith Lord Tosa. However, they all refused our offers. I have grown rather disheartened by their refusals. So unless you will submit yourself to the great Sith Lord Tosa's will, then there is nothing."

"I shall not work for that madman!" DoH cried. "I am willing to do much, but to work for that wretch is asking too much!"

With that, DoH began storming up the hill, knife in hand, to subjugate the fiend. However, as he made his way up, the figure took a musket out which had been held on a strap on the back of his cloak. The figure threw the unloaded musket at the hard charging DoH, surprising him. The musket hit him square in the chest, and knocked him clear back down the hill. Then the figure charged down the hill towards DoH, pulling out a sabre from his cloak as he reached the bottom of the hill. DoH groggily struggled to his feet, but just as he managed it, the figure plunged the sabre straight into DoH's chest. DoH collapsed to the ground, in a heap of his own blood, as the figure wiped his sabre on DoH's uniform, before leaving him to slowly bleed to death.

Killed: Destroyer of Hope
Investigated: Destroyer of Hope(innocent)

It is now day. Begin Voting.

Crazed Rabbit
10-11-2007, 04:14
Okay Tiberius - you've been acting scummy lately.

You don't know what phase it is, and then you churn out one post going after DoH with some very conventional thinking.

The person who concerns me more is brave sir robin. He was the third one on the twilitblade bandwagon. A classic scummy technique; go after a sure bet that everyone seems to agree one. He also repeats obvious and already stated allegations against TB.

But then, and this kind of sets it off for me - he makes a point to fos:doh as though to get on Tiberius' good side, who had just voted for DoH.

He also pops in enough to be present, but not actually discuss anything. He also was third on the Roadkill bandwagon.

Also, a new list:
killed
Ichigo
Pevergreen
Destroyer of Hope

lynched
Gibsong91921
Roadkill
Twighlightblade

Alive
kamikhaan
Crazed Rabbit
Brave Sir Robin
Zain
Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
Tiberius of the Drake

CR

Tratorix
10-11-2007, 04:42
Hmmmm. Tiberius is rather suspicious to me, but then i've thought that about him in almost every game i've seen him in. Zain also seems a bit quiet to me this game, he's usually a bit more active. I'll post a vote after I think on this a bit more.

Edit: BTW, CR, I was the second one to vote for twilightblade.

Zain
10-11-2007, 12:44
Vote: Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca

He's usually more aware of what's going on.

And to explain my relative inactivity, I have explained in the Official Post Celebration thread, that I have met a girl and I am devoting most of my free time to her. So, I won't be here that often, but I'll still be here to cast votes and run my own Mini that's coming up in the near future.

Thanks for your concern.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-11-2007, 20:13
seeing as DOh was killed by mafia, my thoufht were wrong about him. But Im still not sure of Garlicaso so...Fos:Garlicaso but the last post of CR made me think he is acting scummy. The only reason I responded before is because he challenged me
so Vote:CR

p.s i was right about him last time :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm surprised that I'm still alive, but only the mafia controls that. Wouldn't it be easy for you as mafia not to kill me off and throw suspicion on me?

But I suspect someone else. The reason, I suspect, that no kills happened is because the mafia are lazy idiots who didn't send their kills in.

CR

Tratorix
10-11-2007, 23:57
Vote:Garcilaso

He's only really made 2 posts that say anything, one vote and one FOS. Seems like he could be trying to lurk his way through the game.

woad&fangs
10-12-2007, 01:26
Ahem, certain, ummm... military actions...ummm..require... me to...um vacate the camp for a little while.AKA I just downloaded EB 1.0 so I'll leave voting open for about another hour before I post the lynch scene:beam:

seireikhaan
10-12-2007, 03:42
Vote: Garcilaso for lurking even more than usual.

Crazed Rabbit
10-12-2007, 06:02
Hmmm. Caius is conspicuously absent.

If he's mafia, then I'm thinking the other is Tiberius, who pretends to have suspicions on Caius/Inca but then votes me. And why - some completely lame unsubstantiated accusation that I'm scummy.

I'm still suspicious of BSR, however.

CR

Csargo
10-12-2007, 06:10
Just a note for Waldinger. Your investigation idea is a good one, but having a fifty-fifty chance kind makes it useless.

Caius
10-12-2007, 23:58
Im trying to change my life.

I have no defense about this game. I'm truly innocent. If you don't believe me, go ahead and keep the vote on me.

woad&fangs
10-13-2007, 00:24
Another abnormally long day went by with very little discussion. General Waldinger passed the time by listening to the various non-lynching discussions that were going on. One conversation in particular made him decide to end the voting for today.

Soldier1-“My Musket is Longer than your Musket!!!”
Soldier2-“Yeah, but you fire your musket prematurely!!!”

Obviously there was no useful conversation going on.

General Waldinger stood up and proclaimed “Gentlemen, it doesn’t matter how long your musket is but how well you use it.” It appears that you have chosen Gar… Garci… Garcilaaa…. GAH!!! It seems you have chosen Caius to be the target for today.

“Ready, Aim, Fire!!!!”

Lynched: Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
Tonights Sentry will be kamikhaan

Announcements
I will no longer extend any day or night phases.
Also, investigations will have 100% accuracy from now on.

woad&fangs
10-14-2007, 01:51
Night phase has ended with no deaths and no investigations
It is now Day Start voting

killed
Ichigo
Pevergreen
Destroyer of Hope

lynched
Gibsong91921
Roadkill
Twighlightblade
Garcilaso Inca

Alive
kamikhaan
Crazed Rabbit
Brave Sir Robin
Zain
Tiberius of the Drake

Csargo
10-14-2007, 02:15
khaan. Lynch him. BLARG I IS DEADZ.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-14-2007, 02:55
Id like an explanation from Kamikhaan as to why there was no investigation.

Vote:Kamikhaan

Zain
10-14-2007, 03:13
Vote: Kamikaan

Yes, what's the deal man?

Crazed Rabbit
10-14-2007, 03:32
I PM'd Khaan reminding him that he should investigate someone and recommending BSR. He read it at 4:40 yesterday - about 20 hours before Waldinger posted the results of the night.

There's some votes on Khaan already, so I'm going to vote: BSR

CR

Tratorix
10-14-2007, 04:59
I'd also like an explanation as to the lack of an investigation. That seems to be becoming a habit in this game.

seireikhaan
10-14-2007, 05:42
*sighs* Sorry guys, but I got a caught up in a speech tourney that ended up taking more of my time than I expected. I was figuring on getting back in time before the deadline, but unfortunately, I did not.

Vote: BSR.

You've been taking a very neutral stance all game long, and now you won't vote me even though you can just as easily unvote me if you found my explanation viable. Very scummy, just trying to not get attention, if you ask me.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-14-2007, 13:23
thnx for explanation Unvote:Kamikhaan

I agree with Kami and why try to hide your ctions behind the posts of others.

Vote:BSR

Tratorix
10-14-2007, 18:38
So, i'm getting lynched because I didn't vote kamikhaan. :inquisitive:

I didn't see the need to put a vote on him since he already had the majority of the votes, but whatever.

Vote:BSR DIE!!! :soapbox:

Crazed Rabbit
10-14-2007, 20:12
unvote: BSR

vote: Kamikhaan

Tiberius went entirely too easy on kamikhaan. Makes me wonder if its Tiberius and Khaan.

CR

Tiberius of the Drake
10-14-2007, 21:04
The only reason i voted for Kami is because i wanted an explanation.

Tratorix
10-15-2007, 00:44
The only reason i voted for Kami is because i wanted an explanation.

Yes, but then you put a vote on me, based on his reasoning.

Unvote:BSR Lynch me if you want, but i'm not gonna be my own deciding vote. :sweatdrop:

woad&fangs
10-15-2007, 01:40
I specifically state that I will not extend the rounds anymore and you guys give me a tie when there is 5 people who voted:freak:

Whatever, I'm flipping a coin.

Coin came up Heads, KamiKhaan is Lynched. KamiKhaan was a spy of TosaInu.

It is now Night
Crazed Rabbit is the sentry
PM's Please

Alive
Crazed Rabbit
Zain
Brave Sir Robin
Tiberius of the Drake

Crazed Rabbit
10-15-2007, 05:04
Boo-yah.

CR

pevergreen
10-15-2007, 05:06
Nice Lynch.

Csargo
10-15-2007, 05:32
Investigate BSR. I bet he's guilty too.

woad&fangs
10-16-2007, 01:34
Zain peered up at the roof of his tent through half open eyes. He was glad to finally get some sleep after 2 nights of sentry duty. The successful lynching of one spy had put his mind at ease. He drifted off into dreams of heroic acts on the battlefield.

“Silly fool,” whispered a masked and cloaked figure, “If you have 2 spies and you lynch one then you still have one remaining. Revolutions obviously don’t attract the best and the brightest in society.”

The figure drew his saber and crept silently into Zain’s tent. He slashed a deep cut across Zain’s face. Startled, Zain reached for his pistol but the spy knocked it away with his saber.

“I understand you revolutionaries are poor at math, “growled the spy, “So let me make this clear to you. I have already whittled your numbers down to 4. Your cause is lost. Betray your friends and Sith Lord TosaInu will reward you beyond your wildest dreams.”

“So,” stated Zain, “TosaInu offers me Bartixian Rugby players dressed as pirates singing country songs with the words replaced by Vogon Poetry while they tap dance on top of the worlds 3rd largest piano?”

“Ummmm, No.”

“Then I’m afraid that you’ll have to kill me” said Zain.

The figure drew back the saber and stabbed Zain through the heart.

Killed: Zain
Investigated: Tiberius of the Drake(innocent)

Tiberius of the Drake
10-16-2007, 01:39
vote:BSR\

an i told you io wasnt mafia.

RoadKill
10-16-2007, 01:42
You do know that there is only a 50% chance that his investigations work, so you still can be mafia, but right now with that comment, you skip that fact, very scummy.

woad&fangs
10-16-2007, 01:46
I changed the rules the night Kamikhaan was the sentry so investigations are now 100% accurate. All investigations before that point only have 50% chance of sucess.

Also, a reminder that this is the Final Day Phase

Crazed Rabbit
10-16-2007, 01:57
vote: Brave Sir Robin

My apologies Tiberius.

CR

Zain
10-16-2007, 02:00
... well this stinks... :angel:

Crazed Rabbit
10-16-2007, 02:02
Don't worry, we're going to win.

Also, kudos to Ichigo for calling the spies correctly.

CR

Tratorix
10-16-2007, 02:11
Vote: Crazed Rabbit
You're suspicious of me pretty much the whole game, but you investigate Tiberius instead of me? :inquisitive: I understand. Easier to throw suspicion at me if you don't investigate me and prove me innocent.

Crazed Rabbit
10-16-2007, 02:31
Oh really, BSR? Let's see what I said most recently:

Tiberius went entirely too easy on kamikhaan. Makes me wonder if its Tiberius and Khaan.

I guess I didn't predict the mafia would have to end up voting for each other. Kudos to me to making the choice between the two of you, huh? ~;p

Bit of a larf, eh?

Hey, I know, let's recall who first threw suspicion on me after I had been investigated and found innocent. It was the mafia scum khaan.

As it happens, I've been suspcious of Tiberius longer than you.

So you're pretty much wrong on all counts, you spy.

CR

woad&fangs
10-17-2007, 02:05
General Waldinger stood up and walked around the nearly empty camp. This was their last chance. If his soldiers failed to lynch the remaining spy then the revolution was a failure. He meandered over to the center of camp where Brave Sir Robin, Tiberius of the Drake, and Crazed Rabbit had already gathered.

“Men,” asked the General, “Who do you believe is the spy?”

Crazed Rabbit and Tiberius pointed at Brave Sir Robin and Brave Sir Robin pointed at Crazed Rabbit. Realizing his imminent lynching, Brave Sir Robin drew a brace of pistols and fired them at Tiberius and Crazed Rabbit. Crazed Rabbit fell to the ground with fist sized hole in his shoulder. Tiberius and General Waldinger drew their own pistols and fired them at Brave Sir Robin. The hammers fell but no shot was released. Brave Sir Robin had made sure to contaminate the camps entire supply of gunpowder. He drew his saber and rushed the pair. Tiberius fumbled for his own saber but did not manage to get it out in time to prevent the spy from gashing the length of his arm. General Waldinger drew his own saber and bull rushed Brave Sir Robin. Brave Sir Robin parried the slashing of Waldinger’s sword but Waldinger lowered his shoulder and knocked BSR off his feet. As Crazed Rabbit lay bleeding on the ground he grabbed a nearby dagger and thrust it up into the back of the falling Brave Sir Robin. The final spy had been slain.

Cue dramatic bagpipe music/
The euphoria of the three survivors was short lived however. Lord TosaInu’s Imperial Gibsong division stormed the camp later that day. Hopelessly outnumbered, the heroes still managed to hold out against the hordes of Gibsongs for nearly a night. In the end, the three revolutionaries were killed but their heroics became a rallying cry for thousands of .Orgahs. The revolution eventually succeeded in disposing the tyrannical TosaInu. As a testament to the bravery of them and the soldiers who were killed by the spies, a stone was laid at the site of the revolutionary’s camp. It was inscribed with these words.

“Go tell the .Orgahs, lurker passing bye. That here obedient to GAH! They lie.”

/fade to black
/end dramatic bagpipe music.

Townie Victory
Brave Sir Robin and Kamikhaan were the spies

I would like to here what you liked about this game and any friendly criticism you have for me.

seireikhaan
10-17-2007, 02:09
Bah, we shoulda won this one. We missed two different deadlines to get the kills in. The first one was my bad, the other one, I assumed BSR was going to send in a kill, as we were alternating the kills. That was the same reason I also didn't send in an investigation, as I assumed the game was over. I did have a speech tourney, however, it just so happens that I also was a mafioso. Also, I was the one who started the sith writeups. In all, an enjoyable game, and I like the sentry idea. Should work well for a big game, I think.

Csargo
10-17-2007, 02:15
BOOYAH

Crazed Rabbit
10-17-2007, 02:21
I, too, am surprised the town won after apathetic townie participation early on.

I thought the sentry idea was good, but it probably should have been 100% accurate from the start.

Though I guess the ambiguity was what kept me alive, though. :beam:

CR

Tiberius of the Drake
10-17-2007, 02:49
Yes finally one where im not killed in some embarassing or demeaning way. We ein. good job townies. I really like the sentry idea but like Cr said it should have been 100% the entire time. Nice glory grabbing at the end there Waldinger.:whip::smile:

Caius
10-17-2007, 03:23
Long live we the townies!

Tratorix
10-17-2007, 03:38
Well, at least I went down fighting :laugh4: . Congrats townies. We really should have won though. I can't believe I missed that kill deadline :wall: . The sentry idea is a good one, but I can see the mafia using it to their advantage(kill anyone who is found innocent.)

woad&fangs
10-17-2007, 03:42
I do think that 100% accuracy gives an unfair advantage to the townies and the mafia can just kill confirmed innocents. I think I'll stick with 50% in the big game but throw in a pro town role or two to help them out. Don't worry, I have a few tricks up my scarf for that one.~:flirt:

What is everyones opinions about my lynch and investigation descriptions? The actual mafia kills were written almost entirely by BSR and Kamikhaan.

Twilightblade
10-17-2007, 09:06
Mental note: copy write ups and look for similarities in future