PDA

View Full Version : The Castle [Concluded]

Pages : [1] 2

Twilightblade
10-12-2007, 23:57
One castle, one of the last borderland castles, sits at the end of a long narrow pass, one of the few passes through a nearly impassible mountain range. At the other end of the pass sits a giant army controlled by demons. Both sides know that a frontal charge on the castle would border on suicidal as the attacking force would be at its widest 6 men across and would easily be cut down. Using the fleeing refugees and other visitors to the castle, the demons have had a few of their men infiltrate the castle under false pretenses, if the castle falls it will open a way through to a open soft country which hasn't seen real war in a century. The Castle must fall and the only way to do that is from the inside.

Castle Rules/Info 1.01

General Rules
Roles
No quoting roles, no screenshots at all (not even of loooongcat), all reveals must be public but dark hints at roles is accepted and even encouraged.

Phase Lengths
Day Phases will be 24 hours long unless the world plots to make it otherwise. Night Phase orders are to be sent within 24 hours to reduce Killfr3nzy’s workload.

Voting and WOG
As per usual, votes and unvotes must be bolded (Unvote: TB, Vote: Killfr3nzy), ‘Abstain’ is allowed, but ‘No Lynch’ is not. Extended or frequent inactivity without prior warning or good reason shall be rewarded with suitably embarrassing WOG’s.

Phases
As this game is a bizarre mix of Battle Royale and Mafia, ‘what’ happens ‘when’ shall be laid out below.

Day
First decision here is whether to spend the day hiding out in your room or in the Hall of Judgement where you help decide the fate of the Castle and, perhaps, the world. Please note that if you don’t turn up at the Hall and aren’t in the Medical Wing you will be attacked on sight by the NPC guards.

Second decision is what to do in your chamber/the Hall. For example you might shove all your furniture across the doorway to you chamber and pray that the guards won’t find you, or you could sit in the Hall ready to attempt an escape should your name be called out for a grisly death.
Once the elected person has been killed, his body shall be casually searched by the Elite Guards for quality equipment and money pouch, before being tossed out the Hall of Judgement and into the Pit.

Third is what, if anything, you shall purchase from the Shopkeeper. Remember to have the correct change in hand when ordering your gear; we don’t want to hold up the line now do we?

Night
Nighttime is a much more free time for all you nefarious souls, and is almost completely open to whatever you want to (attempt to) do.
It is, however, suggested you avoid the Treasury, barracks, shop and Lords chamber if you wish to live.

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/D4rkM0nk3y/Map2.jpg

Map
The map is mainly for Night-Phases, but includes some of the Day areas as well. When a corridor connects to a room without a line separating them, there is no door. Otherwise there are doors with various levels of security. The Guest Quarters, Barracks and Medical Wing doors are mainly just for privacy, while the Treasury, Lords Room, Hall of Judgment and Shop doors are equipped with locks and bars.
The corridor leading to the Pit is actually a series of steps, and the shaded portion the hole down from the Hall of Judgment.

NPC’s

There are more than a dozen NPC Guards, all more or less under the control of the Lord of the Castle. The Lord can modify their targets, but cannot pull them from their assigned posts.

Guard Patrol
Each Patrol consists of two Guards that walk the corridors at night to keep the peace, and during the day reside in the barracks.
Orders -
- Defend yourselves from all attacks
- Kill all ‘lynchees’ on sight
- Break up any fights using as much force as necessary

Elite Guard
Elite Guards are a definite cut above the norm, and three of them guard each entrance to the Hall of Judgement, barring the Lord’s own.
Order -
- Guard your assigned door, keeping all from leaving except at designated times

Treasury Guard
The Treasury Guards are garbed identically to the Patrols, but they are only there to keep the Lord’s Coffers safe from any and all that might attempt to pilfer.
Orders -
- Protect the Treasury using all necessary force

Shopkeeper
The Shopkeeper is an old, retired veteran soldier now making a living as a merchant, selling weapons and armour to the Lord and all others in the Castle. It is a foolish thief who tries to steal from him however, as he keeps the best gear for himself, and is rumored to become very angry upon unexpected awakenings.

Inventory:
• Longknife 2g
• Shortsword 4g
• Longsword 6g
• Bastardsword 8g
• Greatsword 10g
• Throwing knife 6g
• Shield 4g
• Steel
o Breastplate 4g
o Vambraces 4g
o Thighguards 4g
• Leather Armour 4g

Master Assassin

Residing in some hidden lair within the castle walls, the Master ventures out only when paid sufficiently for his services. He will take almost any job, with merely two qualifiers. Suicidal jobs will be undertaken only when a lot of money is paid, and he won’t move against the Lord.

To give orders to the Master you must place money and parchment with your request in a pouch and send it down the Master Assassin’s Chute sometime during the night.
The Master may refuse the task, in which case the pouch shall turn up in your chamber the second morning. Otherwise, the task shall be carried out the night after.
(e.g. Sasaki sends down a kill order for Ichigo on N3. If the job is refused, he will find the pouch in his room D5, otherwise Ichigo will be attacked on N4.)
Five gold is the minimum amount for any request, and the more you pay the more likely your request is to be carried out.
Keep in mind the Master can fail in his task, or even not attempt it if he considers it too risky for what he’s been paid.

We would like at least 25 people

Any questions please pm me

Omanes
Andres
Ephrum
Brave Sir Robin
Beefy187
The Amazing Me
Pevergreen
Tiberius
Zain
Luken
Craterus
Factionheir
Waldinger
Cimmerian
Kamikhaan
Kyros
Shlin28
Tran
Garcilaso
Zorg
Roadkill
Sarathos
Kommodus
Draconian

Caius
10-13-2007, 00:25
Do we have to sign upo here?

:inquisitive:

pevergreen
10-13-2007, 00:35
No idea.

So if we move round like BR, where is the map? Where can we go? What can we do?

Twilightblade
10-13-2007, 01:05

rules for the map will come with the map

RoadKill
10-13-2007, 02:51
Inage.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-13-2007, 03:03
a combo of BR and Mafia. sure im in.

Tratorix
10-13-2007, 03:30
~:cheers:

Beefy187
10-13-2007, 03:50
Vote: BSR

:clown:

seireikhaan
10-13-2007, 05:46
:charge:

Zain
10-13-2007, 06:32
In!

Sarathos
10-13-2007, 07:40
I n

pevergreen
10-13-2007, 07:56
In before teh lock.

FactionHeir
10-13-2007, 10:34
:yes:

shlin28
10-13-2007, 11:56
IN!

Craterus
10-13-2007, 20:06
I'd like to play.

Cimmerian
10-14-2007, 01:10
Yep, count me in.

Kyros
10-14-2007, 03:16
:balloon2: In! Yay, my first mafia!

Luken
10-14-2007, 03:16
And I shall join as well. :bow:

Ayachuco
10-14-2007, 06:08
Thank goodness, I had to go get some water from the kitchen or I would have missed this. Yay! there's still room although I don't know if anyone had already sign in using PM.
In!filtrated

Ephrum
10-14-2007, 14:01
Hey everyone, it's been a while!

I figure after failing miserably at conquering the arcade, I'd try these mafia games.

:cool:

seireikhaan
10-14-2007, 14:30
Hmm, I count four young-ins so far. Welcome to mafia! Have fun!*secretly begins preparations for hazing ritual*

Zain
10-14-2007, 14:38
Hmm, I count four young-ins so far. Welcome to mafia! Have fun!*secretly begins preparations for hazing ritual*

Brother... I'm on your side.

I don't care what you do to the others though... :laugh4: :evil:

Kyros
10-14-2007, 14:40
I don't care what you do to the others though... :laugh4: :evil:

... Not cool man. :no:

Andres
10-14-2007, 16:26
In.

woad&fangs
10-14-2007, 16:34
Wow, there seems to be a lot of newbies in this game. Sure I guess I'll be in.:flowers:

Tiberius of the Drake
10-14-2007, 18:41

are you supplying the camel and honey or should I?

Twilightblade
10-15-2007, 00:25
I'll be posting the map and map specific rules tonight

Twilightblade
10-15-2007, 07:50
Map moved to first post

Beefy187
10-15-2007, 09:22
Whats inside the Treasures room? Treasure?:laugh4:

Can you lock people in there?

Twilightblade
10-15-2007, 09:24
I'm waiting on killfr3nzy for certain info and will post what you can do shortly also I might move the map to the first post:sweatdrop:

pevergreen
10-15-2007, 11:08
:laugh4:

I presume you got Jordan to make that during ITS?

Killfr3nzy
10-15-2007, 12:11
Hell yes, he's just happy we're actualy using one of the ones we had him create.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
10-15-2007, 16:01
In!

Ayachuco
10-15-2007, 16:06
LOL, Senile (Senior) Member indeed.:laugh4:
Kinda late to the start, Omanes but you're still in the race.

Killfr3nzy
10-16-2007, 03:22
I've updated the rules - Map to be moved/modified shortly.

Beefy187
10-16-2007, 07:40
One question... How do you get money?

Killfr3nzy
10-16-2007, 07:43
Everyone has money to begin with, the amount varies according to role. To get money you must 'acquire' it from players/NPC's. Kill/Steal/Threaten, its up to you.
Either that or you could try and take the Treasury. This isn't suggested.

Beefy187
10-16-2007, 10:33
OK now we are waiting for more ppls to join ey?

Twilightblade
10-16-2007, 10:44
we need another 6 ppl to make the game work

Andres
10-16-2007, 11:18
we need another 6 ppl to make the game work

Maybe you should pm some regular players who didn't sign up yet? Take a look at the playerlists of previous mafia games.

pevergreen
10-16-2007, 11:29
Thats what i told him to do :shrug:

His reply

"I PMed sapi"

Caius
10-16-2007, 22:06
Meh, I use inquisitive to join

woad&fangs
10-16-2007, 22:48
I actually won't have time to play in this mafia. Sorry, I hope the game is a sucess.

Stig
10-16-2007, 23:09
I'm not in, busy with study and social life

Ayachuco
10-16-2007, 23:25
I actually won't have time to play in this mafia. Sorry, I hope the game is a sucess.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:ballchain: The game won't even start much less become a success if people start to leave now.:shame:

woad&fangs
10-16-2007, 23:37
Sorry, but the EB video editing department is recruiting so I have to create and edit a video of EB to show them whether or not I'm good enough to be part of the team.

Ayachuco
10-17-2007, 01:32
Sorry, but the EB video editing department is recruiting so I have to create and edit a video of EB to show them whether or not I'm good enough to be part of the team.
:sorry2: but I changed my work schedule so that I could start playing more mafia games and...:shame: No, I'm being selfish. Sorry Waldinger and good luck with the editing video.:2thumbsup: I hope you make the EB Team.

Beefy187
10-17-2007, 06:17
Aww we are gonna miss you Waldinger

I hope your EB video goes fantastically well. Im looking foward to the KH video:2thumbsup:

Alright. Time to recruit ppls

Tran
10-17-2007, 08:40
Sign me up, I'll most likely lurk in the game though...

Killfr3nzy
10-17-2007, 08:48
No problem, night phase is like Battle Royal though so shall hopefuly keep people entertained/engaged.
Am now nudging TB to update.

Twilightblade
10-17-2007, 09:01
Last edited by Twilightblade : Today at 17:41.

beat you to it

Killfr3nzy
10-17-2007, 09:41
Last edited by Twilightblade : Today at 17:41.

beat you to it
Last edited by Twilightblade : Today at 18:13.

Hah! I made you edit some stuff so now I win. That's right, s'what you get for playing under my rules.
For those waiting for the game to start, we are actualy working on that - I sent 12 Pm's out and we nabbed Tran already.
Now to let time differences work it's magic.

shlin28
10-17-2007, 16:29
During the night do we start in the guest quaters?

Craterus
10-17-2007, 19:15
I don't have a PM? :sad: I thought everyone got a role?

Andres
10-17-2007, 19:34
I don't have a PM? :sad: I thought everyone got a role?

I don't think the game already started. Killfr3nzy probably meant that he sent 12 pm's to recruit more players...

Craterus
10-17-2007, 20:48
Oh, I see.
Thank you. :wink:

Killfr3nzy
10-17-2007, 23:55
I don't think the game already started. Killfr3nzy probably meant that he sent 12 pm's to recruit more players...
Whoops, my bad. Yes, Andres understood what I meant.
I'll give this another ~24/36 hours, then pare down the roles to fit however many peeps we got.

woad&fangs
10-18-2007, 01:50
Gah!!! FRAPs is more of a pain than I thought. I give up on the EB video. It could take me days just to get and convert the video. Spoofa already submitted a pretty nice one so it's not like they're lacking talent. I'd like to rejoin this game if that is okay~:flirt: .

Ayachuco
10-18-2007, 02:00
Yay, welcome back Waldinger.:beam: :beam: :beam: Good to have you back.
proceeds to hug the prodigal son only to stab him in his left side with a dagger at the last second. That's what you get for being a failure. You're no son of mine. Now back to the feast I had prepared for your funeral.

Zorg
10-18-2007, 12:09
I'm IN!

I'll read up the rules later, chem due tommorow :sick: .

Sounds fun though! :hmg:

pevergreen
10-18-2007, 12:24
All the SPLC players are in, STARTE :P

Beefy187
10-18-2007, 12:51
Guys! Lynch Zorg before he gets a chance to lurk:laugh4:

Kommodus
10-18-2007, 14:28
Alright, I'll sign up to save the castle! :knight:

(Or possibly destroy it...)

Killfr3nzy
10-18-2007, 21:57
Alright guys, when I get home from school in ~9hrs I'll close sign-ups and send out role PMs.

Sarathos
10-19-2007, 00:23
Stuff school do it now :whip:

The Amazing Me
10-19-2007, 07:27
I'm in

Beefy187
10-19-2007, 07:52
Now absolutely all the SPLC members are in :laugh4:

Killfr3nzy
10-19-2007, 08:39
Ok, Sign-ups closed.
Role Pm's are about to be sent out.
Game begins on Day One, story to come. In beginning of night phase orders place what, if anything you bought from the store - this is because it starts during the day and I cbf having you send in day-only orders for this turn before game begins. Usualy, in the Night-phase you PM what you're doing during the night and following day, as per the rules in 1st post.
Sometime before the first Night-phase I'll post the revised map, it has 3 extra corridoors, the only difference.
The Lord of the Castle is Omanes, his two Bodyguards are Factionheir and Zain. They can not vote or be voted for, Lord breaks tie and his death means game over for townies.

pevergreen
10-19-2007, 08:53
Ok, Sign-ups closed.
Role Pm's are about to be sent out.
Game begins on Day One, story to come. In beginning of night phase orders place what, if anything you bought from the store - this is because it starts during the day and I cbf having you send in day-only orders for this turn before game begins. Usualy, in the Night-phase you PM what you're doing during the night and following day, as per the rules in 1st post.
Sometime before the first Night-phase I'll post the revised map, it has 3 extra corridoors, the only difference.
The Lord of the Castle is Omanes, his two Bodyguards are Factionheir and Zain. They can not vote or be voted for, Lord breaks tie and his death means game over for townies.
Which i presume means he is protected by his bodyguards, which you have named..
So tomorrow night, we lose?

Killfr3nzy
10-19-2007, 09:12
If they're stupid enough to leave the Lord's Room at Night, possibly.

pevergreen
10-19-2007, 09:35
So how do they kill them?

Zorg
10-19-2007, 09:54
you seem rather eager to find the ways our lord can be killed ... have any hidden objectives....

Killfr3nzy
10-19-2007, 10:03
So how do they kill them?
The same way they would if they weren't publicly revealed.

Killfr3nzy
10-19-2007, 10:35
Story Sequence here;
Lord Omanes' gaze wandered around the walls impassively, reading the scrawling left there by the late High Mage. He swung to face Arathua, Captain of the Guards.
“And this has been verified?”
“Yes my Lord, by both of them.” The Captain replied, gesturing towards the two sorcerers in the corridor outside. Both had vomited and one still lent against the wall dry-heaving while the other had recovered his composure, although he was still pale.
Omanes read the message again.
‘He is coming.
He is coming.
Warn them, He is coming.’
The message adorned the wall opposite the door, and was scored into the rock with magic. A foot below it was another, drawn by an appendage heavily covered in blood.
‘He is here.’

It seemed the High Mage had come under sudden attack, so powerful that his layered wards began to break, the force of holding them tight almost literally tearing him apart before he had burst inside and finished the job. What was truly frightening was the fact that both messages had been written by the High Mage, and Arathua could barely imagine the force required to so damage a man even before he was physically touched.
Yes, that was the truly frightening thing, Arathua thought as hard as he was able, Not what was in the room, oh God of Mercy let me forget. He had thought that he had seen the worst injuries and scenes of carnage in his long career as a soldier, but he had been wrong. Horribly wrong. He had not believed there was that much blood in any one human being, not even in two or three, as was suggested by the amount of various limbs found discarded around the chamber.

Omanes swept the room with his stern gaze once more, then turned and began striding down the hallway, his bodyguards Zain and Faction on either side of him, eyes alert and hands on sword hilts, Arathua following behind at a respectful distance.
“Arathua, have the Castle evacuated, send every man you have to rearguard when we leave.” Omanes snapped out, thinking rapidly as he walked. “If they can kill my most powerful Mage, this war is already lost.” He stopped suddenly at an intersection and nodded to Arathua. “Captain, set things into motion. Keep everyone calm, our retreat must be precisely pla – .”
“Sire, please wait a moment!” Omanes frowned as the slightly overweight priest approached at a run – he disliked being cut off, even by a man of the Cloth.
“Yes Father, what is it?” He asked impatiently.
“It is not necessary for us to leave.” The priest huffed, trying to catch his breath. “The daemon-worshippers summoned one of their foul leaders to the High Mages room, but all other areas of the Castle are protected by blessings of the Lord our God. The daemon itself will have gone back to the hell from whence it came, having gluttoned itself on those poor souls.
“However,” he continued hesitantly. “there is still the presence of evil within the Castle walls. It is possible that members of the Order have infiltrated us and are poised to strike at any time.
Omanes rocked back on his heels, stared into the distance for a moment.
“Very well, new orders. Arathua, gather up everyone not in the ranks and bring them to the Hall of Justice. We shall have to kill the suspicious ones until there is no longer a stench of Evil. Father, I shall need you and your Brother’s help in sanctifying the late High Mage’s rooms, as they seem to be our only weakpoint. I shall address everyone in an hour.”

----------------------------------------------

"Loyal subjects, I have called you here because of a great calamity facing us. Not only must we worry about the daemon-worshippers at the far end of the pass, we must now also worry about them right here within our very walls!”
Omanes scanned the crowd from his dais, looking for any sign that an infiltrator might give away. But amidst the worried movement and muttered conversations, he only saw plain-garbed mercenaries, a handful of robed magic users, a few scurrying pages and here and there the plate-armoured form of a Knight of the Realm.
“I am afraid to saw I do not know each of you well enough to discern whether your loyalty has been bought or if your hearts are full of betrayal, yet hopefully your peers can. Therefore, to combat this menace, you shall vote on one person to be killed each day, until that taint of evil no longer stains our fair Castle.”
Omanes stared down at the silent crowd of horrified faces for a moment longer before turning and entering his personal chambers.
“Begin…” He said quietly, voice carrying to each man in the hall.
A second before the door slammed closed behind him the ‘discussion’ started – shouts of innocence and cries of accusation thankfully dimmed by the thick, steel-band oak door.

Updated Map now in 1st post.

It is Day One, everyone is gathered in the Hall of Justice and it is the voting phase.
Voting Phase will end 24hrs from now.
Enjoy!

Players Alive; 24/24
Omanes
Andres
Ephrum
Brave Sir Robin
Beefy187
The Amazing Me
Pevergreen
Tiberius
Zain
Luken
Craterus
Factionheir
Waldinger
Cimmerian
Kamikhaan
Kyros
Shlin28
Tran
Garcilaso
Zorg
Roadkill
Sarathos
Kommodus
Draconian

Andres
10-19-2007, 10:37
So, before the day starts, we have to pm the host to tell what we are going to do: staying in our room or going to the Hall of Judgement, going to the shop, ... ?

When does the day start? Once you have everyone's instructions for what he's going to do during the next day?

EDIT : answer to my questions in the above post...

Andres
10-19-2007, 10:43
Vote : Kyros

Welcome to the Org mafia games :bow:

Beefy187
10-19-2007, 10:57
Can we have the list of alive players?

I got some preaching to do:whip:

Zorg
10-19-2007, 11:18
Fos Pevergreen till he can explain himself, your looking suspicious to me.

pevergreen
10-19-2007, 11:27
ORLY?

I quote:

Shadez - "ROFL Some noob just self-owned himself back to 8-bit!"
Mr. Ibrahim - "What? I thought games were blocked?"
Shadez - "I called hax"
Mr. Ibrahim - "Epic!"
EDIT: http://files.filefront.com/itexportsmalleravi/;8834644;/fileinfo.html

:bow:
Vote: Zorg

Craterus
10-19-2007, 11:33
Dammit! I'm away till next Friday. Not too sure why I signed up. Really sorry, I can be suicided if that's convenient. Hosts can decide what happens.

Beefy187
10-19-2007, 11:48
Lets all talk peacefully to find out who the scum is.:smash:

Tran
10-19-2007, 12:44
Vote: Waldinger

It is either EB or The Castle :evilgrin:

Zorg
10-19-2007, 12:59
So Pevergreen, voting for someone because they are suspicious of you... thats incredibly scumy. However I don't think your that stupid, your just silly, but nevertheless my suspicion remains.

Ephrum
10-19-2007, 12:59
So, this is a pretty awesome game. Who can and who can't be lynched? And when do we have to PM our orders? I think I understand that I post them before every Day phase ends for what happens during the Night phase, but I don't want to be wrong.

Andres
10-19-2007, 13:05
ORLY?

I quote:

Shadez - "ROFL Some noob just self-owned himself back to 8-bit!"
Mr. Ibrahim - "What? I thought games were blocked?"
Shadez - "I called hax"
Mr. Ibrahim - "Epic!"

~:confused:

Beefy187
10-19-2007, 13:37
Andres-ts a insider joke.. I dont get it either

Ephrum-you PM the hosts at the night phase (its day phase I think atm) Those who cant be lynched are the lord and the body guards (if they die we, townies loose) unless ur a mafia scum. And you dont have to lynch me because this time im really innocent. Welcome to the game!

Vote: Cimmerian

Warm welcome for my mate. :laugh4:

pevergreen
10-19-2007, 13:43
Warm welcome? He was playing mafia before you signed up :laugh4:

As for you Zorg. It was a welcome to mafia vote.

EDIT: As for the Code from before: http://files.filefront.com/itexportsmalleravi/;8834644;/fileinfo.html

Omanes Alexandrapolites
10-19-2007, 14:22
Just out of curiosity, can the guards be killed straight away? Its just that the game will be over in two turns if that was the case - they kill both the guards in round one, so they can easily get at me during round two.

Zain
10-19-2007, 15:06
FactionHeir and I won't be letting you down Lord Omanes. We will fight to the death for you.

And if you're a townie that gets a weapon that's better then mine, you better give it up, for the sake of your king.

Luken
10-19-2007, 15:22
Vote: Andres

Why did you welcome Kyros but not me?

Scummy

Kommodus
10-19-2007, 15:24
Vote: Zorg for going after the convenient target that is pevergreen. :bow:

Ayachuco
10-19-2007, 16:11
Vote:Tran
Why are you going to attack waldinger like that. We can deal with him later.
Fos on Beefy for trying to prove his innocence again.
Do we tell what we bought from the shop by posting or pm'ing???

Votes so far:
Kyros-Andres
Andres-Luken
Zorg-Pevergreen
shlin28-Kommodus
Waldinger-Tran
Tran-Draconian
Cimmerian-Beefy

FactionHeir
10-19-2007, 16:21
Can you please update post 1 with the recently posted info and any future info? For nonvoters its otherwise difficult to keep up with.

In addition to that, an information summary thread would be great.

shlin28
10-19-2007, 16:53
Vote Abstain

As always :laugh4:

Kommodus
10-19-2007, 17:51
Vote Abstain

Unvote: Zorg
Vote: shlin28

For trying to behave "as always." :inquisitive:

shlin28
10-19-2007, 18:16
Well I do always vote abstain...

Tratorix
10-19-2007, 20:03
Vote: Luken

Welcome to the wonderful world of mafia. :yes:

woad&fangs
10-19-2007, 20:06
Vote Abstain

That didn't help at all.
Vote: Shlin 28

Tiberius of the Drake
10-19-2007, 22:50
Vote:Draconian

why did you post that Shlin28 had voted for Kommodus when he has clealry abstained? :gah:

Beefy187
10-19-2007, 22:55
Trying to prove innocence ey?

Trying is all it matters. Lord above will help those who tries his best.:book:

Tratorix
10-20-2007, 00:23
Vote:Draconian

why did you post that Shlin28 had voted for Kommodus when he has clealry abstained? :gah:

I believe thats Kommodus' vote for shlin...

Twilightblade
10-20-2007, 01:50
Ahhhhhhhhh

I get sick for 2 days and dont know whats happening

Ok I'm sure I read somethin about can the bodyguards get killed instantly
the answer is the mafia can try but this is BR style and no kills are certain as many things have to be taken into account

Killfr3nzy
10-20-2007, 01:55
~8 hrs till Lynch.

Vote Count;

shlin - 2 (kommo, waldinger)
kyros - 1 (andres)
waldinger - 1 (tran)
Zorg - 1 (pever)
cimmerian - 1 (beefy)
andres - 1 (luken)
tran - 1 (draconian)
abstain - 1 (shlin)
luken - 1 (bsr)
draconian - 1 (tiberius)

For everyone who fears a N1/N2 Game End;

Seriously, if the mafia can break into the Lord's chamber after avoiding/defeating ~8 patrolling guards as well as an unknown amount of players wandering around, and then proceed to kill the Lord after/while killing the bodyguards, then all you townies deserve to lose.

What you buy from the shop should be PM'd to me in your Night Phase orders, at the very top.
An example of tonight's orders;

Buy:
-Leather armour
-Steel chestplate

Night:

I shall sneak out of my chamber and enter the Medical Wing, stealing supplies and putting them into a sack made from a bedcover. All guards and players will be avoided where possible, if not I will fight only to retreat.
After collecting the supplies I will sneak back to my chamber and bar the door.

Day:

I will go to the Hall of Judgement when it is time to do so, and shall sit with my back to a wall. Any fighting caused by the lynchee will be avoided, while if I am to be lynched I shall try and kill Ichigo before I die.

While all other nights should be;

Night:

I shall sneak out of my chamber and enter the Medical Wing, stealing supplies and putting them into a sack made from a bedcover. All guards and players will be avoided where possible, if not I will fight only to retreat.
After collecting the supplies I will sneak back to my chamber and bar the door.

Day:

I will go to the Hall of Judgement when it is time to do so, and shall sit with my back to a wall. Any fighting caused by the lynchee will be avoided, while if I am to be lynched I shall try and kill Ichigo before I die.

Buy:
-Leather armour
-Steel chestplate

Hopefully these will give you a better idea of what to put in your PM.
Note that you can do far lengthier activities during the night, and that the more detailed 'If ___ then ___' statements you have the more likely you are to succeed.

I would update the first post, but it was made by TB, who is apparently sick and has not been online in several days.
EDIT: Aaaand he's back, that'll teach me not to go on msn for an hour.

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 02:25
Unvote: Cimmerian Vote: Zorg

Lets keep the tie ey?

Twilightblade
10-20-2007, 02:29
Sorry for not being around I promise not to do it again while this game is running

First post updated and I will take over the day stuff again leaving killfr3nzy free to do the night stuff

Zorg
10-20-2007, 02:55
NOTE:

I didn't vote for pevergreen...., I'm not sure how the voting system is working, but it looks to me like thats what Draconian is accusing me of... anyway, just clarifying that I havn't.

and may I ask Kommodus, what is the problem with me pointing out something that looks scummy? I didn't vote for him, I just brought it to the attention of everyone, how is that picking on an easy target... Especially when I havn't voted for him either....

I fail to see what logic you are using to back up your claim.

Sarathos
10-20-2007, 03:25
Settle down Zorg its just a game. Plus thats half the fun, throwing random votes and excuses around. It is also only night 1 so no one has much to go on for now...

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 03:28
Your over reacting. Thats good enough reason to vote for someone in round 1.

I suggest lynching the peoples who havnt spoke yet. Its not a good idea lynching people who actively participate in discussion. Especially when we got no evidence against anyone.

Sarathos
10-20-2007, 03:40
Vote:Beefy again......

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 04:04
Settle down Sarathos you poor thing. :laugh4:

I would really love to vote for you Sarathos.. But im really against the idea of violence.

Love and Peace mate.

Ayachuco
10-20-2007, 04:06
No no no no!!! DAZED & CONFUSED
The people in front of the dash are the ppl who are being voted for lynching and the ppl after the dash are the voter for that person.
Zorg-Pevergreen should be read as Pevergreen votes for Zorg. I'm classifying the votes by person being lynched not by how each person votes. That is why I excluded everyone else b/c they haven't voted for someone yet.

Zorg
10-20-2007, 04:39
Ah, thanks for that clarification.

And I'm over reacting now am I? I think your reading my posts wrongly, I'm merely explaining my point of view and questioning his. I await his response.

We may not have much to go on yet, but critcaly analysing everything is a good idea, if anything we can catch the mafia when they slip up.

Kommodus
10-20-2007, 05:45
and may I ask Kommodus, what is the problem with me pointing out something that looks scummy? I didn't vote for him, I just brought it to the attention of everyone, how is that picking on an easy target... Especially when I havn't voted for him either....

pevergreen made himself an easy lynch target in the beginning of the game by asking about how the Lord could be killed. So trying to get him lynched would be an easy and fairly non-controversial thing to do.

But pevergreen's questioning isn't really that scummy when you think about it. If he was mafia, he'd probably PM the host to get his information. Asking about it in the thread is more an indication that he's concerned the Lord may be killed prematurely - something he doesn't want to happen.

Of course, I may be wrong - pever is just as much a suspect as anyone at this point. I'm just explaining why I found your behavior suspicious.

For now, my vote for shlin stands. :bow:

Zorg
10-20-2007, 06:15
Thats a good point, I hadn't considered it before. Well, I'm back to square one.:stars:

pevergreen
10-20-2007, 08:37
Vote: Zorg for going after the convenient target that is pevergreen. :bow:
I agree. Considering I asked before all the role pms had gone out.

The information wasnt provided, so i asked for it. Forcefully.

Thanks to Andres for the know how. :tongue:

Cimmerian
10-20-2007, 10:04
its myles, he's guilty for his existence :yes:

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 10:33
Bold the text

and dont use RL name....

Unvote: Zorg Vote: Cimmerian

I dont want Zorg lynched just yet.

Twilightblade
10-20-2007, 10:40
You can only vote for those in red, once the tie is broken the day phase ends immediately

Edit: Please send in your night phase orders to killfr3nzy within the next 24 hours starting now

Vote Count;

Zorg - 2 (pever, , cimmerian)
shlin - 2 (kommo, waldinger)
kyros - 1 (andres)
waldinger - 1 (tran)
andres - 1 (luken)
tran - 1 (draconian)
abstain - 1 (shlin)
luken - 1 (bsr)
draconian - 1 (tiberius)
cimmerain- 1 (beefy)

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 10:44
I would like to hear from both Zorg and Shlin why we shouldnt lynch them

Zorg
10-20-2007, 10:51
From what I have seen the votes against me have been aimed at the fact I though Pevergreen was suspicious. I'm pro town, and I'm only trying to help. Its early game and I posted a suspicion on what little information I had. At least I'm contributing. With the amount of lurking players, odds are we are going to need active players around if we stand any chance of killing these mafia members. If you kill me, your just taking away a pro-townie who is active.

For the moment, to be safest for the town I am going to VOTE: Shlin . I don' think hes guilty, but I KNOW I'm not so its a better bet, sorry Shlin.

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 10:55
Never mind.. Zorg voted Shlin

shlin28
10-20-2007, 11:21
Great... you just voted off a great ally... How did I get suspicious by behaving normally??? In my opinion, Zorg = a self preservational townie or a mafia, and people who were tied shouldnt be able to vote anyway, it just breaks balance, since whoever is online first amongst the two could just vote the other guy off.

Twilightblade
10-20-2007, 11:34
Shlin has been voted guilty

Vote Count;

Zorg - 2 (pever, , cimmerian)
shlin - 3 (kommo, waldinger,zorg)
kyros - 1 (andres)
waldinger - 1 (tran)
andres - 1 (luken)
tran - 1 (draconian)
abstain - 1 (shlin)
luken - 1 (bsr)
draconian - 1 (tiberius)
cimmerain- 1 (beefy)

Arathua, Captain of the Guards looked wearily over the tally even though he knew what he'd see Zorg had broken the tie between himself and shlin and so shlin was to be lynched. "Shlin28 you have been found guilty of being in the pay of the demons and shall be put to death". He looked to Lord Omanes who nodded "Any last words?" Shlin fell to his knees "Lord I am but a humble servant of yourself and Captain an old friend, its not me..." he was cut off as in one movement Arathua swung him around and head first down the Pit ripping his pouch from him and casting it up to the Lords feet. "I'm sorry old friend" muttered Arathua wondering just how many innocents might die before they find the demons as the sound of chain mail hitting stone sounds from the depths of the pit

First lynch had to end in a death sorry shlin:sweatdrop:
Omanes you now get to gift the money from shlin's pouch to anyone you want
Night Phase begins you have 23 1/2 hours to send your orders to fr3nzy

Players Alive;
Omanes
Andres
Ephrum
Brave Sir Robin
Beefy187
The Amazing Me
Pevergreen
Tiberius
Zain
Luken
Craterus
Factionheir
Waldinger
Cimmerian
Kamikhaan
Kyros
Tran
Garcilaso
Zorg
Roadkill
Sarathos
Kommodus
Draconian

Lynched
Shlin28

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 11:39
Just because I feel sorry for Shlin...

Isnt it Lords job to break the tie?

Killfr3nzy
10-20-2007, 12:32
*Looks shifty*
We said that?
Uh, blame TB! I did nothing.

Also, can all further orders be described as such. Aka - The Castle N1 - instead of - Castle Mafia? Just a little complaint, and only because I got lots of other PM's with similar titles.
Carry on.

pevergreen
10-20-2007, 12:46
From what I have seen the votes against me have been aimed at the fact I though Pevergreen was suspicious. I'm pro town, and I'm only trying to help. Its early game and I posted a suspicion on what little information I had. At least I'm contributing. With the amount of lurking players, odds are we are going to need active players around if we stand any chance of killing these mafia members. If you kill me, your just taking away a pro-townie who is active.

For the moment, to be safest for the town I am going to VOTE: Shlin . I don' think hes guilty, but I KNOW I'm not so its a better bet, sorry Shlin.
Lurkers? It was day 1.

Voting to save yourself - SCUMMY

You seem awfully eager to pose yourself as pro-town. Mafia...

EDIT: double post was i didnt know about lynch write-up

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 12:53
Yea least couldve waited till Shlin popped up.

Lets just pray that Shlin was a scum and let us ask for a peaceful night without any murder.

shlin28
10-20-2007, 13:43
~:mecry:

Killfr3nzy
10-20-2007, 13:58
Hmm, Craterus will be absent for a week, Shlin was cheaped out of a life....
Decisions, decisions....

No more is to be said on this subject.
Kill must ponder.

Zain
10-20-2007, 14:21
Where does FactionHeir and myself reside during the Night Phases?

And, is it illegal to go anywhere during the Night Phase? If so, then if someone leaves during the day, is that legal?

Killfr3nzy
10-20-2007, 14:38
Answering this, then dragging self to bed.

You can reside in either the Lords Chambers or barracks, like any other guard.
Nowhere is illegal, but good-luck on trying to enter some areas.

People trying to leave the Hall of Judgement will have to deal with the guards. As of yet, no-one could make it out the door without help.

Kyros
10-20-2007, 14:44
At night are we residing the Guest Quarters? I take it some people are named Guards or Royal Guards to something, do they know where to stay?

Luken was wondering about the second one... :wink:

Zain
10-20-2007, 14:46
Neat, thanks for the info, and Kyros poses a good question.

Ayachuco
10-20-2007, 22:24
Uh Oh, I hope we reside in the guest quarters or my night orders are all messed up. I sent mine in already so I didn't put the right title for my pm so sorry Killfr3nzy. Next time I will use the right title for my night phase orders.
Sometimes an active townie can be a dangerous weapon that can be used by the mafia to win. FOmS on Zorg for being so active.

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 22:29
FoS Zorg for selfishness

what happened to spirit of Sacrifice?:laugh4:

Killfr3nzy
10-20-2007, 23:12
Guest Quarters are for everybody. The Barracks can be used by certain military types sworn to Omanes. You know who you are.
Everyone else can try to get in if they like, but will most likely be laughed at and told to gtfo.

Beefy187
10-20-2007, 23:16
So where do we all sleep/ stay?

Killfr3nzy
10-21-2007, 00:01
Pm's accepted for another 11 hrs.

FactionHeir
10-21-2007, 00:27
So basically anyone not a military type loyal to Omanes gets attacked/killed on sight by NPC guards at night if they are not inside the guest quarters or judgement hall?

Killfr3nzy
10-21-2007, 01:29
So basically anyone not a military type loyal to Omanes gets attacked/killed on sight by NPC guards at night if they are not inside the guest quarters or judgement hall?
That part was meant to answer if people could leave the Hall during the day.
Each doorway is guarded by either three elite guards or the bodyguards, and they will not let anyoen leave except with thier Lord's permission.

At night, guards will break up fights and defend themselves, but will only start fights against blatantly evil beings and those who do not come to day meetings at the Hall.

Is that more clear?

pevergreen
10-21-2007, 08:02
Suicide: pevergreen

Beefy187
10-21-2007, 08:25
Calm down pever.. Its night phase:sweatdrop:

and its just after round 1..

Killfr3nzy
10-21-2007, 08:26
I am happy to accept this suicide, however I am confused as to how it is going in circles, didn't think it had done on long enough for that yet. Ah well, perhaps one day I too shall stand upon a mountain of man-turd, smell the air and call it sweet. Flame now mostly over.
With all the upcoming writing I'm going to be doing, I cannot be stuffed writing this in-character.

Announcement:
Pevergreen has been killed, his body and possessions thrown into the Pit.

EDIT: 17/23 PM's recieved. Cut-off at 2.5hrs after this edit.

Andres
10-21-2007, 10:59
[moderator mode] Discussion about failed games and why they failed do not belong in this thread. Posts will be deleted.

Feel free to open a constructive thread with tips and hints on how to succesfully host a game.

Personal disputes between Gameroom patrons : in private please --> use the pm function.

Thanks for your attention.[/ moderator mode]

Killfr3nzy
10-21-2007, 11:10
Apologies Andres.
Further Pm's sent in for Night One will be ignored. Write-ups begining.

Zain
10-21-2007, 14:46
So... is everyone going to receive their write-ups at the same time (relatively) or are you sending them out as you finish them?

Ooh, just for my own curiosity, would you word count the write-ups and tell us how big they are? That's always cool, but of course you don't have to humor me.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
10-21-2007, 20:13
I'm sorry guys, but BT, my ISP, sent me a letter on Friday, informing me that the Broadband service in my area would be down till the end of the week for an upgrade. I'm sorry I didn't mention it sooner.

If its possible, could one of my bodyguards take my position while I'm gone. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Ephrum
10-21-2007, 20:15
I say Roadkill or KillFr3nzy take over, so current players aren't tempted to twink their characters.

Zain
10-21-2007, 20:24
I don't think he means take control of his character, just place a puppet king while the actual one is out of "service", in which case I can and will take control if it need be.

I just would need a PM with what my responsibilities are.

shlin28
10-22-2007, 21:22
Write-up finished? It has been a day and a half...

Andres
10-22-2007, 21:54
Write-up finished? It has been a day and a half...

Indeed... Are you guys writing a book?

Beefy187
10-22-2007, 23:36
Killfr3nzys been very busy at RL apparently. He should be finished today

pevergreen
10-23-2007, 02:19
Killfr3nzys been very busy at RL apparently. He should be finished today
Thats actually incorrect.

The next thing due for him is friday. He had friday, saturday, sunday, monday and now he is at home today.

Surely he could do them at some point.

Ayachuco
10-23-2007, 05:09
When the write-ups come in, it had better be at least five pages long.
The only prblm is if the write-ups are very detailed, I will also have to submit a more detailed pm order which would cause yet more detailed write-ups which would lead to an even more detailed pm order and rinse and repeat for a couple of phases and that would probably lead to a dead game. The only solution is to either send in short pm orders but that wouldn't be any fun. I really hope they will be done soon. Plz Killfr3nzy, plz finish them, they don't have to be perfect and awesome. Anything would suffice.

Sarathos
10-23-2007, 05:11
Agreed, plus the write-up doesnt have to be that huge. Just read it simple and add some detail, but what happened anyway? I doubt it was enough to take 4 days.....

Beefy187
10-23-2007, 08:09
Last time I talked to him he was complaining about his parents kicking off his conpputer..

Im guessing something bad is happening.

Let us pray that his not in trouble or anything and that he finishes his write up very soon.

Andres
10-23-2007, 10:32
It's been almost 48 hours since one of the hosts posted. If the write-ups (or at least an announcement made by the hosts) aren't posted within 20 hours from now on, I'll have to declare this game dead ~:(

:sorry: , but I don't have much of a choice.

Twilightblade
10-23-2007, 11:30
I'll need the night pm's as killfr3nzy has dropped out of contact so I can at least work out the results of the night phase if not give the detail that he was trying to deliver

Beefy187
10-23-2007, 12:06
Dw Twilight, I got the pm from Killfr3nzy just then

The Amazing Me
10-23-2007, 12:15
Yeah, he's on MSN for the first time in a while.

Killfr3nzy
10-23-2007, 12:18
I'm back, and am ready to explain my absence.
Day 1; Got back from school, screwed around, did some schoolwork.
Day 2; Same as above except for getting home part, ended night phase at 8 and started working out what happened to everyone. Worked out a rough plan (i.e., no epic stories), then decides to sleep as it was 12pm.
Day 3; Shanghai'd into moving crap from old house to new almost all day, then my mum hogged the computer. Quietly seethed.
Day 4; Same as above, except left home at 6 to go to Linkin Park/Chris Cornell concert. Got home at about one....
Day 5; Work, then some more work, topped off with work, then had to help my mum with some retarded cat stuff (she's a breeder). THEN, I get a computer.

Now, what all this means is.......the game can continue, I have sent out all the 'epic' PM's I have, and am now typing up the non-detailed ones to everyone else who was kind enough to send in night orders. Luckily all the detailed ones were involved in the action, so everyone else isn't missing much.

Thank you to Andres for keeping us open longer.

Killfr3nzy
10-23-2007, 13:11
"Noble subjects, I have called you here to continue our work in hunting down these daemon-worshippers. Also, I have just recieved news of last night's happenings.”
Omanes scanned the crowd from his dais, glaring down upon the crowd. He had barely slept last night, worried about his insuffucient protection as well as the fact that no lessening of the evil in his castle had been detected.
“I am sad to announce that two guards and a servant have been slain, found near the body of Zorg. Our only witness is the priest known as Beefy, who was unfortunatly found unconscious and now is recovering in the Medical Wing."
Omanes stared down at the silent crowd of horrified faces for a moment longer before turning and entering his personal chambers.
“Continue with the lynching." He he boomed, voice echoing around the hall.
The doors slammed closed behind him and he was once again glad of thier protection.

Day Two begins.
Zain and Faction are standing in for Omanes and will make joint descicions on anything he would. Shlin has returned with Craterus' role, at least untill Craterus himself returns. This is to try and make up for his sudden death as well as to keep the role active.
Voting shall end in 24 hrs.

Beefy187
10-23-2007, 13:13
Right... So im guessing all the bad guys are coming after me next night...

Zain
10-23-2007, 13:14
Zain stood there in front of the people, up near where Omanes had exited. His arms were crossed over his newly bought Steel Breastplate. He was ready to stop any fights that started, as well as support the next lynch.

*I wanted to publicly RP, hopefully no one minds*

Zorg
10-23-2007, 13:19
Talk about pwnt......

good luck everyone.

shlin28
10-23-2007, 13:48
I'm back :beam:, and ready to kick some mafia ass!

Since Zorg's gone... I will Vote Abstain for now...

Andres
10-23-2007, 14:37
Well, two guards and a servant down. Since no names were called, I take it that those victims were all NPC's and only Zorg got killed?

Beefy, can you tell us what you saw last night, or is that not allowed because you are in the Medical Wing?

In the meanwhile: Vote : Roadkill

Stop lurking and start talking :whip:

Luken
10-23-2007, 15:29
Due to real life issues, I am going to have to suicife from this mafia game as well as all others from now on. If things settle I'll return, but for now, remove my name from this game. I will also be posting this on The Scourge of Temil.

I am sorry, farewell. :bow:

Ayachuco
10-23-2007, 15:51
Yeah, Beefy if you ever wake up from your coma; plz tell us where it happened??? It didn't specify where the killing took place and besides who is strong enough to take down 2 guards and Zorg and knock out Beefy without being injured? How is Beefy supposed to vote since he is knocked out in the medical wing? Will he not be able to vote now?
For now Vote:The Amazing Me b/c of lack of erm...something
FoS on shlin (craterus) for abstaining;who knows maybe you'll be lynched again.:laugh4:

Kommodus
10-23-2007, 16:44
Vote: Andres

Nothing more than a hunch at this point; something... just doesn't feel right. I'll re-read later and see what I find.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-23-2007, 21:26
Vote:Shlin28

whats with the abstain. itys not even first round anymore.

RoadKill
10-23-2007, 22:31
I'm way too busy these couple of days no time to participate that much but for now Vote:kommodus lame excuse

woad&fangs
10-23-2007, 22:54
Vote: Tiberius of the Drake There is no reason to lynch Craterus because Shlin28 has an abstain fetish. However, Shlin should start positively contributing.

Tratorix
10-23-2007, 23:07
Vote: Waldinger

You voted Shlin for abstaining last round, yet this time you vote for Tiberius when he does it. Odd logic.

Questions for the hosts:
1. Is the medical wing protected by any NPC guards?
2. How long will Beefy be considered "injured" for?

woad&fangs
10-23-2007, 23:17
The difference is that Shlin was playing for himself last round but this round he is playing for craterus.

Beefy187
10-23-2007, 23:24
Some one set up a radio in the hall so I can talk to you:laugh4:

Ill pray that townies get the right lynch

Talk up townies!

pevergreen
10-23-2007, 23:27
Status List?

Sarathos
10-23-2007, 23:30
Vote:RoadKill your excuse was better....???

Beefy187
10-23-2007, 23:31
Nevermind.. Pevers list is more accurate

pevergreen
10-23-2007, 23:35
no?

Alive:
Omanes
Andres
Ephrum
Brave Sir Robin
Beefy187
The Amazing Me
Tiberius
Zain
Craterus
Factionheir
Waldinger
Cimmerian
Kamikhaan
Kyros
Tran
Garcilaso
Roadkill
Sarathos
Kommodus
Draconian

Suicided:
pevergreen
Luken

Killed:
Zorg

Tratorix
10-23-2007, 23:35
The difference is that Shlin was playing for himself last round but this round he is playing for craterus.

Fair Enough. :bow:
Unvote:Waldinger

While i'm here ... Vote:Kamikhaan. I don't believe he's posted yet, except to join :whip:. Speak.

seireikhaan
10-24-2007, 00:22
Fair Enough. :bow:
Unvote:Waldinger

While i'm here ... Vote:Kamikhaan. I don't believe he's posted yet, except to join :whip:. Speak.
Umm, okay. Speak.

There. Actually, I've gotten rather busy the last week or so, so I'm afraid I'll have to drop this one.

Suicide: kamikhaan.

The Amazing Me
10-24-2007, 00:31
It's kinda hard to see who’s guilty, still, there are quite a few people who I think are not guilty so I can kinda narrow it down a bit.

Vote: RoadKill

RoadKill
10-24-2007, 01:03
The Amazing Me, sorry to say but that is extremly weak reasoning. Why do you want to narrow it done? And how do you know if anyone is not guilty?

Although you inquiste me I know you are not guilty, or at least I think because the mafia would never play like that. But there is always a chance so FoS: The amazing me

pevergreen
10-24-2007, 01:18
You say you have no time, yet you are here.

Kommodus was voting on a gut feeling, that is not a "weak reason" or a reason to vote him.
Protecting a mafia team mate?

On a side note, Zorg knows his killer, but is not allowed to say who it is.

Killfr3nzy
10-24-2007, 01:36

Kommodus was voting on a gut feeling, that is not a "weak reason" or a reason to vote him.

Damn straight he's not. If you're not awake, you can't speak, and he's a little worse off than even Beefy.
Beefy shall wake up on Day Three if he's still alive, untill then he may not reveal anything.

RoadKill
10-24-2007, 01:37

I was referring to before I posted.

Ayachuco
10-24-2007, 01:48
And pevergreen was refering to your vote for Kommodus b/c of his lame excuse as you put it.

And kill, can we assume that Beefy can't vote too???

Zain
10-24-2007, 02:58
... I can't vote. Kind of sad... :sad:

Caius
10-24-2007, 03:13
Does Omanes know who their guards are?

Zain
10-24-2007, 03:15
Does Omanes know who their guards are?

His guards are myself and FactionHeir, or are you talking about something else?

Sarathos
10-24-2007, 08:15
pevergreen hasnt really left the game is only dead, which still means he can contribute and possibly influence the current situation. Plus if you make a mafia game and expect people to play well you have already signed an invisible contract stating that you are prepared to let anyone play so deal with it.

But its just a game, your first game I might add. There is actually nothing wrong with what pevergreen is saying, your only annoyed because his points are vaild.......if not well then I dont know.

Twilightblade
10-24-2007, 08:48
I believe that this is the vote count

Tally
Roadkill 3 (Andres,Sarathos, The Amazing Me)
The Amazing Me 1 (Draconian)
Andres 1 (Kommo)
Shlin28 1 (Tiberius)
Kommo 1 (Roadkill)
Tiberius 1 (waldinger)

Day phase ends in 4 hrs and 20 min

Andres
10-24-2007, 09:03
Gentlemen, please bear in mind that insults and personal attacks are not allowed at the Org.

pevergreen and Killfr3nzy, would you be so kind to sort your differences out in private?

I've never had to give a single warning point in the Gameroom thus far. Let's keep it that way, shall we :brood:

Andres
10-24-2007, 09:06
pevergreen hasnt really left the game is only dead, which still means he can contribute and possibly influence the current situation. Plus if you make a mafia game and expect people to play well you have already signed an invisible contract stating that you are prepared to let anyone play so deal with it.

But its just a game, your first game I might add. There is actually nothing wrong with what pevergreen is saying, your only annoyed because his points are vaild.......if not well then I dont know.

That's not entirely correct. The hosts are boss in their game and they make the rules. If they decide that a particular player is no longer allowed to post in the thread, then that decision is to be respected.

As per decision of the hosts, pevergreen is no longer allowed to post in the thread until the game has ended.

Beefy187
10-24-2007, 10:05
Yup stick to the game and discuss more!!

Says the some random voice from above.. :beam:

Twilightblade
10-24-2007, 12:33
Arathua looked up from the tallies the lynchee was not familiar to him but this was not unusual these days "Roadkill you have been found guilty in no uncertain terms will you now come forward". One man looked up...and ran for a door drawing his sword. He swings at the amazing me as he runs past but a priests shield blocks the blow, he gets three more steps before a short sword thrown at close range embeds itself in his shoulder, a bastard sword is driven into his chest and another removes head. The Elite guard smiling clean their weapons on Roadkill's slightly rusty amour before walking back to their posts.

Roadkill is lynched
Send in your night orders within 24 hours to killfr3nzy (and me if you want)

Tally
Roadkill 3 (Andres,Sarathos, The Amazing Me)
The Amazing Me 1 (Draconian)
Andres 1 (Kommo)
Shlin28 1 (Tiberius)
Kommo 1 (Roadkill)
Tiberius 1 (waldinger)

Ayachuco
10-24-2007, 17:36
Hopefully this time, the write-ups will be finished a lot faster. I hope your mom and cat don't interfere with your computer time killfrenzy.

shlin28
10-24-2007, 20:16
I havn't got an abstaining fetish, I just don't want to waste good townies' lives... especially in this type of games, when powerful pro-towns could easily hunt down the mafia :yes:

Cimmerian
10-25-2007, 05:39
Hey, how exactly tough are the guards btw.

As in, around what would you give as their stats?

e.g.
Strength: x
Fighting: x
Stealth: x

Ayachuco
10-25-2007, 05:47
Why? Are you going to take out some guards or are you sizing up your obstacles.

Beefy187
10-25-2007, 07:47
How long till the nights over?

Killfr3nzy
10-25-2007, 08:47
In ~2hrs I will start working out what happened, please try and get your PM's in before then. The actual cut-off point is in a little less than 4hrs. About an hour after which I'd be forced off the comp..... Thus my early start.
Ah well, hopefuly it works.

Cimmerian
10-25-2007, 12:39
Why? Are you going to take out some guards or are you sizing up your obstacles.

Mainly, I just want to know how it all ties up. And, even though I'm not doing a whole lot of stuff, it would be interesting to know exactly how much stuff other people could potentially be getting up to. That is, if a mafia player was getting into a lot of mischief, it would make sense to want to know whats out there to stop them getting too far. :bow:

Zain
10-26-2007, 13:12
24 hours since the last post...

Don't tell me this game is going to die, because I really am enjoying it.

Let's go TB and KF, you can do it. I promise to make some kills next time to lighten your load. :wink:

Killfr3nzy
10-26-2007, 14:09
Heh, don't worry, I've just been writing.
All PM's are now done (unless I've screwed up again >.<), and are about to be sent out. Twilight wants to do more writeups, so I'll let him do this in-character, but the basic news is thus;
Sarathos has been killed in the Medical Wing, Beefy has awoken, and BSR has been hospitalized with severe burns. Nothing magic can't fix....
Happy voting!

shlin28
10-26-2007, 14:27
Bad Sarathos! Trying to kill Beefy eh? :thumbsdown: Thankfully me and another person were there to stop you!

woad&fangs
10-26-2007, 14:31
So, Beefy, Do you have any info for us?

Kommodus
10-26-2007, 15:11
Also, perhaps BSR can tell us how he got severe burns. It doesn't sound like he's unconscious...

Zain
10-26-2007, 15:18
You guys better quit killing each other, or me and FactionHeir are going to be forced to end the violence.

And we can, so be careful.

woad&fangs
10-26-2007, 16:33
Zain, if I may ask, who exactly was guarding Omanes when you and FactionHeir took your little stroll through the courtyard?

shlin28
10-26-2007, 16:47
Also, perhaps BSR can tell us how he got severe burns. It doesn't sound like he's unconscious...

I can vouch for BSR... I think he's the other guy who got zapped by Sarathos in the medical wing :beam: There were 5 people in the wing: Beefy (on the bed), me and another guy fighting Sarathos (who threw flames by the way!), and a guy with burn wounds. So I think it's safe to assume that that guy is BSR.

Andres
10-26-2007, 20:26
I can vouch for BSR... I think he's the other guy who got zapped by Sarathos in the medical wing :beam: There were 5 people in the wing: Beefy (on the bed), me and another guy fighting Sarathos (who threw flames by the way!), and a guy with burn wounds. So I think it's safe to assume that that guy is BSR.

You killed Sarathos?

Andres
10-26-2007, 20:27
Zain, if I may ask, who exactly was guarding Omanes when you and FactionHeir took your little stroll through the courtyard?

Why would you want to know that? Shouldn't it be better to keep that information private?

Vote : Waldinger

woad&fangs
10-26-2007, 20:40
If I was a demon I would have asked Zain in a Pm so people wouldn't vote for me becuase of my curiosity. I'm voicing a valid concern. If they want to take a stroll and hunt the mafia then that is fine by me but it would be pretty sad if we all lost because they foolishly left Omanes unprotected.

Vote: Cimmerian Because I'm not going to get lynched by one vote.

Also, the one big advantage the demons have is that they know who each other are and can coordinate their attacks. We can somewhat neutralize this advantage if we move in packs.

Andres
10-26-2007, 20:45
If I was a demon I would have asked Zain in a Pm so people wouldn't vote for me becuase of my curiosity.

WIFOM.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-26-2007, 20:51
why were you in the medical wing Shlin, to finish what you couldnt before?

Vote:Shlin28

Craterus
10-26-2007, 21:29
Craterus has returned.
God knows what Shlin has been doing to my character but I can take over again now.

EDIT: Would it be possible to get a summary of what's been going on 'cos I'm not too sure what to do right now?

shlin28
10-26-2007, 21:45
~:mecry:

And I didn't kill Sarathos, the other guy did, I helped distract Sarathos though :2thumbsup:

And why would I finish what I started before??? I wasn't even alive on Night 1!!!

Over to you Craterus, but the host said if you came back he'll figure out something... so let's wait for at least of them to come back online first.

Craterus
10-26-2007, 22:08
Indeed, cos I'm totally clueless as to what's going on. Could you PM me with any info? That would be most appreciated.

Tiberius of the Drake
10-26-2007, 22:14
i meant craterus's character.

Twilightblade
10-26-2007, 22:57
I refer anyone who wants to post 197 (roadkills lynch)

Beefy187
10-27-2007, 00:17
Alright.. Your priest is back..

And im sorry to say that I dont have much useful information we can use. Only thing I know is that Sarathos was possibly one of Zorgs killer since one of Zorgs killer was a mage who can use huge fireball. There was another guy with shiny plate armour.

While im at it, ill explain my role since its already revealed. Im a priest and my job is to heal people who is in needs and perform exorcism to demon worshippers. I can make magical shields but my combat value is terrible. Also according to the host, when I try exorcism its going to look like im attacking them. So I might need some friends to protect me.

I read the day write up just then. I was in the medical wing at the time correct? So does that mean theres another priest?

Waldinger how do you know that Demon worshippers know each other? Are you priest too? Or you one of the Demon Worshippers?

Thanks to all those people who decided to save me. BSR and Shlin for protecting me (suprising.. You guys are the ones who vote for me most of the time.. gosh I love you both!:beam: ) Sorry if my info doesnt help much.

Killfr3nzy
10-27-2007, 00:44
After revealing ecerything he knew, the priest known as Beefy requested permission to leave the Hall momentarily and help those in the Medical Wing. Lord Omanes' was not inclined to refuse and ordered that an elite guard be detatched to escort Beefy, leaving only three in the Hall.
As they were leaving, a body was discovered near the pit, cloaked and hooded in black. Blood stained his chest armour and streaked his face, while more lies on the ground next to him, formed into a message;
"I am hungry for more blood. More people are going to die!"
It was Cimmerian, still alive but raving deleriously about being attacked by some unknown force. It was decided that he must be healed before he could tell his tale, and was taken to the Medical Wing with Beefy.

woad&fangs
10-27-2007, 00:49
Waldinger how do you know that Demon worshippers know each other? Are you priest too? Or you one of the Demon Worshippers?

I have yet to see a mafia game where the mafia do not know who each other are. And yes I also happen to be a priest. I suggest we work together next night phase to protect each other.

EDit: Killfr3nzy just posted the kill, that doesn't make me look good now does it.

Beefy187
10-27-2007, 01:25
Dont think that was the kill write up. Its just me leaving the hall.

Waldinger.. Your really scummy:laugh4:
I cannot trust you just yet. If you prove your self to be priest (healing people etc) ill trust you.

For now ill leave you in charge just incase something goes wrong in the hall of judgement.

Ayachuco
10-27-2007, 01:37
Alright.. Your priest is back..
Thanks to all those people who decided to save me. BSR and Shlin for protecting me (suprising.. You guys are the ones who vote for me most of the time.. gosh I love you both!:beam: ) Sorry if my info doesnt help much.
I helped protect you too. Thanks for being there Shlin, if it wasn't for you I would have been toast. I guess we were fortunate that we were there at the same time at the same place. Has your shield defrosted yet? What makes me worried is what Sarathos was going to do to Beefy. Thank goodness I decided to do a stakeout in the medical wing to see if anyone would take advantage of the injured players for an easy kill. That cryptic message next to Cimmerian could mean we are dealing with some kind of blood loving creature like a vampire or a werewolf.
Hmmm.I'm going to need time to think about this.

Kommodus
10-27-2007, 04:37
Tomorrow's going to be a bit busy, so in case I don't get to log in,

Vote: Tiberius of the Drake

Picking someone who doesn't have an alibi. Waldinger is also a bit iffy, but I'll wait and see if he can actually heal someone.

Also, I'd really like to see a status list - who's alive, killed, lynched, etc. Can one of the hosts post this?

Ayachuco
10-27-2007, 04:50
I've been reading my pm over and over now and I don't see BSR mentioned anywhere. Perhaps Brave Sir Robin was injured in a fight w/ Sarathos before he moved on to the Medical Wing?
Vote:Ephrus b/c he hasn't been around.
FoSon Tiberius since he is the only active player that I have doubts about b/c voting for Shlin (Craterus) even tho he abstained and is no longer his Shlin character but instead is Craterus??? I'm sorry if it sounds like WIFOM but that's the only thing I have going for me at the moment.

P.S. Killfrenzy/TwilightBlade;perhaps a WoG is in order???

The Amazing Me
10-27-2007, 05:11
Well, I didn't actually get any orders in last night, but some bastard with throwing stars and knives attacked me in my room!

Vote: Ephrus, cause I don't trust his lurking, and he's on the fairy small list of people not accounted for last night. Though, I might go back and look at peoples voting history when I have a bit more time.

Beefy187
10-27-2007, 05:14
(Im using bigass microphone so ppl in the judgement hall can hear me)

Im still suprised that I made it through that night. Thanks all players who came to save me. Special thanks to BSR who got toasted to save me (Sarathos did it I guess) So im going to heal BSR

I did add some additional order so Cimmerian doesnt eat me. So hopefully that will work out.

So dw too much about those stuff and please get more discussion going

Ephrum
10-27-2007, 07:01
Despite your grammatical error with my name, I am inclined to add in that I apologize for not making the Night Phase write-ups. I was about an hour late and Killfr3nzy didn't accept my pm.

Vote: Draconian for mispelling my name first.

Beefy187
10-27-2007, 07:59
FoS: Ephrum

Draconian are one of the nice chaps who decided to protect me. Why would you want to vote him?

shlin28
10-27-2007, 10:54
I'm at an advantage here... cos I know my role, Craterus' role, and another person's role. Can I help the town in anyway? (A question to the host)

FactionHeir
10-27-2007, 11:11
Ephrum is under our protection. Vote him and you may find yourself in a pool of blood. Your own that is.

Killfr3nzy
10-27-2007, 11:15
I'm at an advantage here... cos I know my role, Craterus' role, and another person's role. Can I help the town in anyway? (A question to the host)
I might allow you to PM the person and encourage them into a public reveal, then try to back them up and see if anyone believes you.
Yes, ok, you can do that. I knew I should just have left you dead. >.<

To All, as a reminder;
NO PRIVATE REVEALS. Public or insinuation only. Thank you.

Status List

Alive;
Omanes (away)
Andres
Ephrum
Brave Sir Robin
Beefy187
The Amazing Me
Tiberius
Zain
Craterus
Factionheir
Waldinger
Cimmerian
Kyros
Shlin28
Tran
Garcilaso
Kommodus
Draconian

Killed;
Zorg
Sarathos

Lynched;
Roadkill
Shlin

Suicided;
Kamikhaan
Luken
Pevergreen

Andres
10-27-2007, 11:34
I might allow you to PM the person and encourage them into a public reveal, then try to back them up and see if anyone believes you.
Yes, ok, you can do that. I knew I should just have left you dead. >.<

To All, as a reminder;
NO PRIVATE REVEALS. Public or insinuation only. Thank you.

Can you post a list with Killed/lynched/suicided/WoG'ed/injured/still alive players, please?

Killfr3nzy
10-27-2007, 11:43
No way, I swear after I'd done the edit no-one had posted. Time-stamps prove me wrong however.
Anyway, it's in my above post. I won't add 'Injured' to the list of status', but I can do day location if you peoples desire.

Andres
10-27-2007, 11:57
Arathua looked up from the tallies the lynchee was not familiar to him but this was not unusual these days "Roadkill you have been found guilty in no uncertain terms will you now come forward". One man looked up...and ran for a door drawing his sword. He swings at the amazing me as he runs past but a priests shield blocks the blow, he gets three more steps before a short sword thrown at close range embeds itself in his shoulder, a bastard sword is driven into his chest and another removes head. The Elite guard smiling clean their weapons on Roadkill's slightly rusty amour before walking back to their posts.

Roadkill is lynched
Send in your night orders within 24 hours to killfr3nzy (and me if you want)

Hmmm, since Beefy187 was in the medical wing at that time, another priest must have protected The Amazing Me?

Was it you Waldinger? Or are there any other priests? Roadkill, why did you attack The Amazing Me?

Killfr3nzy
10-27-2007, 12:01
As to Roadkill, Amazing was picked randomly by us, Roadkill's behaviour based upon his role.
Had his orders been to kill Amazing, he might have been more succesful.

Vote Count;
Ephrum - 2 (Drac, Amazing)
Waldinger - 1 (Andres)
Cimmerian - 1 (Waldinger)
Shlin - 1 (Tiberius)
Tiberius - 1 (Kommo)
Draconian - 1 (Ephrum)

Voting ends in 2 hrs. Unless things change Ephrum will be lynched, and The Amazing Me cannot change his vote (at school formal).

Beefy187
10-27-2007, 12:37
Omanes (away and Lord)
Andres
Ephrum (Under protection)
Brave Sir Robin (Probebly innocent)
Beefy187 (Priest)
The Amazing Me
Tiberius
Zain (Guard right?)
Craterus (Shlins role yesterday. Probebly innocent)
Factionheir (Guard)
Waldinger (Priest?)
Cimmerian (Ill question him later)
Kyros
Shlin28 (Werent you lynched?)
Tran
Garcilaso
Kommodus (Holmes)
Draconian (Innocent?)

Ok lynch one of the people who is Bolded.

Just out of intrest why is Ephrum protected?

Right now Tiberius seems pretty good option

Vote: Tiberius (If i can vote from medical wing)

Some comment to the host... I love my role... But it couldve been better if I had power to bring back the dead.... Come back Shlin!

shlin28
10-27-2007, 12:43
I wanna come back ~:mecry:, the one night phase I played was so much fun!

And BSR is innocent, he's role is one of those I know.

Tran
10-27-2007, 14:47
Vote: Draconian

Something's not right about him...

Ok lynch one of the people who is Bolded.
At least you should provide reason... :sleep:

shlin28
10-27-2007, 14:50
Draconian saved Beefy... I say we should vote for Tiberius.

Tran
10-27-2007, 14:59
Draconian saved Beefy... I say we should vote for Tiberius.
I didn't read it in the story, but noticed that Beefy mentioned it. But why bolded people or Tiberius?

Unvote

But I noticed something even more strange...

Lynched;
Roadkill
Shlin

Vote Count;
Shlin - 1 (Tiberius)

:inquisitive: :inquisitive:

Craterus
10-27-2007, 15:24
Shlin was playing for me.

And just to clarify, we send our orders at the start of the night phase (after the lynch) but we include our actions for the following day, right?

Shlin and I may be sharing my character from now on, btw, if the host agrees.

woad&fangs
10-27-2007, 15:42
I didn't have anything to do with Amazing Me.

Last night I was in the courtyard praying(with a dagger hidden in my robes for the first scum who tried to off a defensless old priest:beam: ) No one attacked me though. Zain and Faction Heir walked by me. I'm assuming because of FactionHeirs defense of Ephrum that he was Omanes guard during their little stroll.

Craterus
10-27-2007, 15:44
Well, I think shlin will agree with this so:

vote: Tiberius

Ayachuco
10-27-2007, 16:03
Waldinger, the shield protection of The Amazing Me occured during the day phase in the Judgement Hall, unless you weren't there for the lynching or you didn't give any orders to protect anyone from an attack, there must be another priest or a very clever mage trying to pose as a mage.

Unvote:Vote:Tiberius
Sorry I spelled your name wrong Ephrum but, it was late at night and my mom was yelling at me to go to sleep.it took me another hour before I actually went to sleepAnd since I have too many WPs, I can't edit my posts so if I double post its b/c of that Andres. I'm not spamming. I vote Tiberius b/c as I said earlier he is the only one that I have suspicions about and since he is attacking shlin/craterus (Cratlin?orShaterus?) the guy who helped saved Beefy's, Mine, and His life. Who would vote for someone who saved three people's lives? Well that's my opinion anyway.

FactionHeir
10-27-2007, 16:09
Ah, so that priest was you, Waldinger?