PDA

View Full Version : General Portraits in EB 1.0

mighty_rome
10-13-2007, 03:27
What can I say, I am picky... :) I installed 1.0 today, and started a Romani campaign, and I noticed the General portraits for some of the Roman generals has changed.

I'd really like to have them back to the same guys that were in 0.81, is there any way I can do this? I'd appreciate any help. Lvcivs Cornelivs Scipio has an expression on his face like he just saw a ghost, and Cotta is bald at age 16..

Redmeth
10-15-2007, 13:17
What can I say, I am picky... :) I installed 1.0 today, and started a Romani campaign, and I noticed the General portraits for some of the Roman generals has changed.

I'd really like to have them back to the same guys that were in 0.81, is there any way I can do this? I'd appreciate any help. Lvcivs Cornelivs Scipio has an expression on his face like he just saw a ghost, and Cotta is bald at age 16..

I do believe it's an engine related problem when new characters get added all the portraits change, I'm not sure but I think that's the cause...

SaFe
10-15-2007, 15:28
One thing i wanted the team do a long time ago:

Please chnage the portraits of the germanic starting generals to something less celtic look a like( no typical celtic helmets or warpaint).
At least for the starting portriats this can be done.
Just a minor thing though.