PDA

View Full Version : Will you guys be bying a limited edition version?

Anonymous II
10-13-2007, 23:20
Well, it might be a bit early for this... ~:wacko:

But, I'm really looking forward to this game, and I'll certainly buy a limited/special edition copy of this one just as I did with Medieval II. :cool4:

Hope they add a miniature ship or something this time. I'd also like a linen flag in the box in addition to a huuuge wallmap! :bounce:

What about you?

Mersk
10-13-2007, 23:24
I will if it has super secret decoder ring modder tools with it :)

Warluster
10-14-2007, 00:05
Yep, though it costs more and doesn't add that much more... Iam REALLY looking forward to this, and love this era of history, so I will spend that extra.

[RSC]Korokh
10-14-2007, 00:45
Yeah, I probably would.

Zenicetus
10-14-2007, 02:26
I'm not buying anything until I hear what flavor of copy protection they're using, which I guess means I'm not pre-ordering. Companies don't usually release that info ahead of time. You have to wait and see what the early adopters are running into, and the SecureRom in Kingdoms has made me a bit gun-shy with this company. If the DRM isn't as invasive as what they used on Kingdoms, then I might get a fancy version of Empire if it still looks good, after the first user reports are in.

(edited to add): BTW, I just pre-ordered the next expansion for GalCiv2 (Twilight of the Arnor), so I'm fairly quick on the trigger when I'm sure the product will be good, and it's not doing invasive nastiness on my computer.

edyzmedieval
10-14-2007, 19:33
Yes, if the game would appeal to me, then of course.

Brian Mc
10-14-2007, 20:53
For this one I'm seriously considering buying it only when a multi pack comes out with expansion(s). Less boxes lying around, debugged versions of the game, and I'll probably have a decent computer for it by then.

magnum
10-15-2007, 21:38
Generally, if I can buy a limited edition version of a game from a local merchant I will. If I have to buy off of the net from some merchant in Europe I'll pass. (Nothing against it, just that I like to walk into a store, talk with the folk there, get the current gossip on the latest games, etc.)

Tiberius of the Drake
10-15-2007, 22:59
Ill buy the limited edition as long as it comes with a full size grenadier hat, linen jacket, and brown bess musket :smile::smile:

Vuk
10-15-2007, 23:56
Nope, never have.

Csargo
10-16-2007, 03:46
Maybe if I decide to buy the game.

General_Someone
10-16-2007, 05:21
I'd buy it if it was worth it, maybe like adding more playable factions in the campaign( or a real, firing musket ), and if a can get enough money for that and a new, way better computor, I'm tired of freakish lookong units in order to not lag :furious3: ALOT, yeah my comp. sucks made in......... not so recently,