PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong ....

russia almighty
10-14-2007, 08:21
That I am excited that I will be able to make a true bloody mess from Iberia to India now ?

Abokasee
10-14-2007, 09:15
That I am excited that I will be able to make a true bloody mess from Iberia to India now ?

If your talking about E:TW, no its ok, to want to make a over sea conoly in the indian sub continent

Talking About Real Life, yes, it is very wrong to kill everyone in the vincity of spain to the indian sub continent

R:TW: No, you cant, and EB only goes from ireland to well baktria, not sure what that is today, but you do get indian mercanies and troops in certain places around there

M:TW: You can't, you just can't

M:TW2: No you can't, but you can from Central russia to, central america, and EB2 isnt realeased yet.

CountArach
10-14-2007, 09:19
Talking About Real Life, yes, it is very wrong to kill everyone in the vincity of spain to the indian sub continent
Hahahaha! :laugh4: Oh Abokasee, I see why you won the funniest member award!

Tellos Athenaios
10-15-2007, 17:59
So do I. :laugh4:

Mouzafphaerre
10-15-2007, 18:14
Haven't you two seen the bartix thread yet?! :end:

quackingduck
10-21-2007, 19:11

where is this "bartix" thread i hear so much about????

Pharnakes
10-21-2007, 20:59
Don't listen to their folishness, its just a myth, it dosen't really exist, in any real defintion of the word real.

Mouzafphaerre
10-22-2007, 00:28
where is this "bartix" thread i hear so much about????
Type bartix in Google and it's the first hit. ~D

Admetos
10-22-2007, 03:19
Originally Posted by Pharnakes
Don't listen to their folishness, its just a myth, it dosen't really exist, in any real defintion of the word real.

Don't listen to Pharnakes, he lies. You lie Pharnakes, YOU LIE!!! :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Bootsiuv
10-22-2007, 19:33
No EB fans life is complete until they've perused said thread. Fantastic. :laugh4:

Malik of Sindh
10-23-2007, 04:33
ARE YOU ALL 20 WATT LIGHT BULBS?THAT THREAD ISN"T EVEN FUNNY!:charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge: :charge:

Pharnakes
10-23-2007, 08:21
And anyway, how many times do I have to tell you? It dosen't exist!!:wall:

CountArach
10-23-2007, 08:59
Yeah I've read it at least twice, but he just keeps on giving these awesome comments.

Tellos Athenaios
10-25-2007, 17:56
Same for me. I mean I already know Ninja's are totally sweet. :grin:

pockettank
12-07-2007, 03:14
i just spent about the last 2hrs reading every little detail in the infamous "bartix" and must say it's funny at first then it gets to answering his question which is fine and it should have ended there but then the end is rather.. not that great :shame:

Tellos Athenaios
12-07-2007, 03:54
Which is why it was locked. Talk about a dead thread though... this one... :tumbleweed:

pockettank
12-07-2007, 04:06
completely off topic of the subject of the thread but i sont understand why Pharnakes says it doesnt exist the whole time while i was reading it i was expecting to see him say something that would have been embarrising in someway or another but he isn't even it so i dont get why he gets so defencive. but he doesnt need to answer because i'm fine w/o knowing :balloon2:

EDIT: post 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tellos Athenaios
12-07-2007, 04:50
You know...

...I lost track halfway through, and never found it back again?

Pharnakes
12-07-2007, 22:46
Is this post insulting me? :charge: :boxing: :gah:

Tellos Athenaios
12-07-2007, 23:45
I have no idea. Still haven't found the track back yet.

konny
12-12-2007, 12:57
Type bartix in Google and it's the first hit. ~D

That leads you to:

BARTiX jest przedsiebiorstwem istniejącym na podkarpackim terenie od 1989 roku. Czas obecnosci w branży staralismy sie maksymalnie wykorzystac tak, aby w pełni sprostac Państwa oczekiwaniom pod względem jakości towaru i profesjonalizmu obsługi, bogatego wyboru oraz atrakcyjnej ceny.

Czy osiągnelismy cel? Przekonajcie sie Państwo sami!
Zapraszamy!

Ps. Dowodem potwierdzajacym nasze sukcesy w branżowej drodze dostawcy polfabrykatów do produkcji mebli jest Certyfikat AUTORYZOWANEGO PRZEDSTAWICIELA KRONOPOL - Żary i współpraca z wiodącymi Producentami w kraju i zagranicą.

:inquisitive: :idea2: :dizzy2:

Hax
12-12-2007, 17:40
I saw the spookiest thing while sitting in the bus yesterday. We were standing in front of the traffic lights, when suddenly there was this van coming up next to us. At first I didn't pay attention, but then suddenly, I saw the word

"BarTix"

I was completely in shock by this and forgot to get out at my stop. It must have been Polish or something O_o

Dahr
12-12-2007, 19:54
Nope it wasn't Polish :P I know becouse I'm Polish:P

Mouzafphaerre
12-13-2007, 05:57
https://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4687/bartixgoogleen1.jpg

NeoSpartan
12-13-2007, 08:40
u know what fellas.... I don't get it. Like I REALLY don't get it :dizzy2: ... I don't get the bartix thread, I don't get the Blame Game thread, etc, etc...

I ONLY get 5% of all the random post people make that have NOTHING to do with the subject at hand. And those 5% are random posts that in a way follow the original post/topic. All other just go flishhhhhhhh over my head :dizzy2:

Copperknickers
12-20-2007, 23:55
So, :focus:

Technically the EB map does go to the Indian subcontinent, it ends at the delta of the Indus, in south eastern Pakistan modern. And you cou;d kill everyone from there to iberia before.

Hooahguy
12-23-2007, 19:51
on the topic of bartix, someone should make a bartix mod where you only have one unit in the game and you have the entire world against you. (you have that spaceship thats the 2nd to last card on the unit cards section in the EB documentation folder)

Puupertti Ruma
12-23-2007, 21:29
So, :focus:

Technically the EB map does go to the Indian subcontinent, it ends at the delta of the Indus, in south eastern Pakistan modern. And you cou;d kill everyone from there to iberia before.

Actually, you can't reduce a towns population to under 400 in RTW, so no, you can't kill everyone from India to Iberia. :laugh4:

Hax
12-23-2007, 22:38
That's very logical. Rome: Total War is a very realistic game. There is a magic barrier that disables people from leaving their town IRL as well. Seriously, there is. Ghost towns are a myth.