PDA

View Full Version : Will South America be featured in the game?

Maurus
10-15-2007, 05:59
Hi all I was just wondering if anyone has any idea if south america is going to be in the game? more importantly if the south american war for independence will be featured?

Considering that it runs its course from 1810 to 1830 aprox it might be too late for it to be in the game, but one can only hope that it will be featured, lots of things happened during this short span of time which makes for many events in the game, among them, the change from the portuguese provinces to the Empire of Brasil, the internal figthing of the United Provinces (american one, not netherlands), the desintegration of the Gran Colombia etc

Perhaps it would make for a good regional expansion ala Kingdoms, what do you guys think?

Csargo
10-15-2007, 06:13
Since this will be ETW I would assume that SA will be included in the map. SA War for Independence I doubt it will. But that'll have to be confirmed with the end date of the game and I'm not sure it's been specifically stated yet.

Warluster
10-15-2007, 08:24
Yes, the map featutres The whole Americas (North to South) Europe, the Middle east, West Asia and South Asia, and to about midway point in Africa.

Maurus
10-17-2007, 05:18
Excellent at least the region will be in the game, that already is awesome, from there its not such a huge step to create an expansion or something along those lines, we will see what happens, thanks for the replies :2thumbsup:

Mailman653
10-19-2007, 16:10
Don't forget that there are some mods out there that changed the map of MTW2 and added new nations, wouldn't be surprised if the same happend in this game, id be cool to open up some south american countries.