PDA

View Full Version : The Scourge of Temil

Motep
10-21-2007, 20:24
Many of you here appreciate a fine online game. I have one for you all in the gameroom, May you enjoy it. A link (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=93795).

Now, here's what it is about:
Temil was once a grand and fine city on the coast of the sea of storms. But, things change. terrible wars and occupations ruined temil, and today it stands as a lowly community on the coast, a far cry from it's splender of yore. Things were going just fine untill 772 of the fourth age*. The ancient house of vallor is trying to regain its former glory, but needs a city to do that. They decided to use temil. However, a gang recently moved from caliem, and has been contesting also over rulership of the town, and their struggles leave many innocent civillians in the crosshairs. After the death of his beloved daughter, the mayor has decided that he should do something to stop this terror. he has formulated a lynch comittee. Far from being a minless riot, he has a voting system, and everybody gets their fair and calm place to speak. maybe now, headway can be made against the mobs.

*the fourth age is the period in Arnamar when technology replaced magic as the most formidable source in the world. Currently, the technology is a good as modern day earth. Both have the same people, as their gods are actually quite close cousins, and each modled a race in their likeness. (Arnamar has not yet discoved the existence of earth, so forget I said anything.)

RoadKill
10-21-2007, 20:47
You really like to advertise Kal' Motep.

Motep
10-21-2007, 20:49
You really like to advertise Kal' Motep.

It gets the word out quite nicely. (It even got a few new folks into the world of mafia with my last binge. Even some folks who hadn't played mafia in a while.)

Peasant Phill
10-21-2007, 23:04
Just say it's a mafia game.

The mafia game has a certain group that plays. And I think that the people in the monestary that want to play already know about it, no need to ask again. Advertise in the entrance hall if you want fresh blood.