PDA

View Full Version : v.7.03

Erik Bloodaxe
10-22-2007, 19:45
What does the upgrade (v.7.03) adds to v.7? I can't find it please help me! I have been playing IBFD V7. for a while now and I have to say, I'm really impressed and very satisfised indeed! BUT.. this forum is a mess>.<!!! It may be just me, but I find many of the things floating around here a bit confusing:sweatdrop: Any chance of a future clean-up for people like me? I would recommend the way the EB forum is organized btw. Also, I have downloaded this upgrade thingy, but there seems that I have a problem instaling it. Should I just double-click and press instal or guide the files somewhere?

Thank you!

:bow:

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia
10-24-2007, 10:49
What does the upgrade (v.7.03) adds to v.7? I can't find it please help me! I have been playing IBFD V7. for a while now and I have to say, I'm really impressed and very satisfised indeed! BUT.. this forum is a mess>.<!!! It may be just me, but I find many of the things floating around here a bit confusing:sweatdrop: Any chance of a future clean-up for people like me? I would recommend the way the EB forum is organized btw. Also, I have downloaded this upgrade thingy, but there seems that I have a problem instaling it. Should I just double-click and press instal or guide the files somewhere?

Thank you!

:bow:ur right, most of the older threads should be unstickied, wonder who stickied them :confused:
anyway, v7.03 should find the proper path to install to (it should install to your root folder '...\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\' )
There should be only two versions IBFD7+ and Rio's IBFD. I have to add IMPERIUM JULIANORUM, too. all are separate installs.