PDA

View Full Version : Community suggestions about XL

Wladyslaw IV
10-23-2007, 11:37
I took about 4 or 5 hours and did my own variation of the XL Early Period. Fine toothed comb and everything.

Less starting buildings/lower grade castles in some provinces, upped castles and buildings in almost all others. And minor AI switches and territory changes.

VH... Do you mind having a look, maybe incorporating that into a very unlikely but possible 3.5 final final version of XL? I love your mod, just wanted to give my two cents!

I'm having a smashingly fun campaign as the Lithuanians in the Early Period. And remember this is just the early period startpos file. I did the changes because I found it annoying and less than fun building almost any type of unit in the capital province and almost nothing else in any other given province.

But now it rawks. Plus it is for XL :beam:

VH - you can have a look at it here if you wish: http://files.filefront.com/startpos+change+early+XLzip/;8849283;/fileinfo.html

Wladyslaw IV
10-28-2007, 11:14
VH! Please have a look! I'm sorry for not putting this in your main thread, but I think the little work I did is really good and could at least be a little bit of help.