PDA

View Full Version : i feel so dumb.....

Hooahguy
10-23-2007, 21:20
when i first heard of EB2, i thought it would be a historical mod about the M2TW time period... i just realised i was sooooool wrong! :embarassed:

Sir Edward
10-23-2007, 22:18
Is this a joke post, you had me going until that resume part? As far as I know the EB has been pretty adament about no emergent factions saying that the political situations is rich enough at the start of the game and not wanting to waste them on such factions. Also members have said they aren't interested in adding factions to be politically correct; including scandinavian, roman rebels, nubian, and macabean. But if you know a post where an EB member certified the exsistence of such a faction would you please link it here, that would really make my day.

Pharnakes
10-23-2007, 23:04
They have specifiacly said that jews will not be in EB2, for the following reason:

They were inseficently expansionist, they would have just taken Judea and then jsut sat there, rather than expand, hence maing them something of a waste of a faction.

Hooahguy
10-24-2007, 01:42
oh man, u pple were right.... i didnt read right.
the resume part was kinda a joke, but it is true though.
i also deleted the part w/ the jewish faction, b/c it mad eme look stupider tha i already look...... lol!

Sir Edward
10-24-2007, 03:47
If you still want a jewish faction you could always try to do a crazy migration with saba, I think they belong to the same ethnic groups and had the same religion as the isrealis and judeans before they went monotheisitc and would probably be the closest representation in game you could get.