PDA

View Full Version : The Spam Wars - Setup Discussion Thread

Vuk
10-26-2007, 02:27
This is a thread devoted to the discussion of the Spam Wars Mafia Game.
I will post the overview of the game Frid or Sat. I am posting here ahead of time to setup a forum of discussion for those directly involved to make decisions/suggestions.

Vuk

CountArach
10-26-2007, 02:29
We have a hosting queue, which is a stiky thread. Add your name to it. You will find that you are in fact about 15th or 16th in line, which will mean that you will probably have to wait several months before yous tart one.

Or you could add your name to host a small game which will put you closer to the front, but limit the number of players you have.

Vuk
10-26-2007, 02:30
Basic Game info as of yet:

Good side:
Spam Crusaders

Bad side:
Spammers

Vuk
10-26-2007, 02:32
We have a hosting queue, which is a stiky thread. Add your name to it. You will find that you are in fact about 15th or 16th in line, which will mean that you will probably have to wait several months before yous tart one.

Or you could add your name to host a small game which will put you closer to the front, but limit the number of players you have.

You mean I HAVE to wait in line? That stinks. Oh well. We will do it.

Ayachuco
10-26-2007, 03:04
Can you have a Bacontine (Byzantine-Issac Commenus) Agent role in the game. They will be similar to serial killers in the other games. Their goal is for the Spam crusaders (Third Crusade) and the Spamluk Jihad (Saladin) to lose.

Sarathos
10-26-2007, 07:28
We will do it.

What do you mean we...:huh:

Andres
10-26-2007, 09:03
You mean I HAVE to wait in line? That stinks. Oh well. We will do it.

Indeed, you will have to wait.

Thread closed.

Please use the Mafia Hosting Queue (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1727303#post1727303).

Thank you :bow:

P.S.: don't spam, please.