PDA

View Full Version : SP Campaign cheat sheets? (techtree?)

Odin
11-19-2007, 15:55
Good Morning,

I have been playing around with this mod and find it very enjoyable, thank you for the hard work. Having spent many hours playing STW this is a nice treat indeed.

I looked around the board (there are 4 pages total since inception) and cant seem to find a cheat sheet on build requirements. Maybe one dosent exsist, as the descriptions in game are very good and managable, however I like to have one to examine before I commit a province to a certain build priority.

So anyone have one?

Thanks,

Odin

R'as al Ghul
11-19-2007, 16:24
Hello Odin,

I'm afraid we don't have one. Pathetic, I know. :shame:
That's one of those things which always gets delayed.
Given all the probs we had in the past getting a stable MP version running, it just wasn't on the priorities list.
I don't know how much time I can spend this week, but I'll try to improvise a techtree. Watch this space. (If you have a manual from Shogun, that should be good for most buildings)

Thanks for playing the mod.
:bow:

R'as

Odin
11-19-2007, 16:48
Hello Odin,

I'm afraid we don't have one. Pathetic, I know. :shame:
That's one of those things which always gets delayed.
Given all the probs we had in the past getting a stable MP version running, it just wasn't on the priorities list.
I don't know how much time I can spend this week, but I'll try to improvise a techtree. Watch this space. (If you have a manual from Shogun, that should be good for most buildings)

Thanks for playing the mod.
:bow:

R'as

I wouldnt say its Pathetic, the mod is beautiful R'as, really its like playing the old STW (without the assination movies).

Its just a personal preference of mine, so this isnt a formal request per se, it was more of "anyone got one".

If you put one together, wonderful I'll use it. If not I'll manage and post specific questions as I go.

:medievalcheers: