PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil : Game Over

RoadKill
11-27-2007, 02:02
RESIDENT EVILIt has been in production for exactly 7 years now, in secret of course, only known by the team of 6 producing it. Invented by Dr. Kinsley it was said to be able to cure cancer, diabetes, malaria, AIDS. But of course nothing is expected to happen the right way. During the final stages of production, it was 91.89% completed. An intruder broke in, killed the team of 6 and took the 8 samples of the “Transferion Vaccine”, smashing the 9th sample. The green liquid sizzled and bubbled as it evaporated into the ventilation infecting the whole corporation. The intruder was unaware of the effects of the uncompleted vaccine. The main effect of the vaccine was that it could revive dead cells, and replace them with more superior cells that could eliminate any sort of disease. But because the final sample of uranium was not added yet the vaccine would only replace the dead cells with mutated ones, ones that needed blood and flesh to survive, one that could spread and kill in the matter of seconds.

THIS IS RESIDENT EVIL.

Roles:
1 Intruder (Mafia): The job of the intruder is to infect the remaining survivors with the virus he stole. He can infect two people each night.
1 Genesis (Vigilante): Pacify every single survivor stopping the spread of the virus.
1 Survivor of Team (Doctor): Cure the infected.
3 Security Guards (Protectors): Protect the victims from the intruder AND ZOMBIES
# of Escapers (Townies): Survive
1 special role: Unknown

PROCESS:
Voting procedure: Each "day" phase, you will be putting up someone to lynch, someone who you think is guilty. The proper procedure for doing this is the following:

Vote: Roadkill
If you wish to change your vote, do so as described below:

Unvote: Roadkill
Vote: Peepeehead

During the night stages the townies are to send me which floor they want to stay in.
There are 13 floors to choose from

After the Intruder infects one of the players the player will die and become a zombie the next turn. As a zombie you can choose one of the thirteen floors to be in. If a unprotected player happens to be on the same floor the zombie will kill the survivor. But if a security guard is there too the zombie will be killed. The Doctor can also pick someone to cure to prevent him or her from turning into a zombie.

The doctor has also witnessed the intruder so he can investigate instead of protecting 1 person at night. The doctor will have 80% of recongizing the intruder if investigated

Also in the night stage the Security guards can protect the victims from the Intruder from injecting the virus into them.

Also the infector has a choice of infecting you will high to low amounts meaning even if you are infected you may not turn into a zombie the next turn.
ZE="5"]ADDED INFORMATION PLEASE READ!!!![/SIZE]

Altered somethings, there will only be 3 security guard not 4. Also once the zombies get going it'll be way too hard for the survivors, so in each floor there will be one weapon, each time you go on that floor you will have a 20% of finding that weapon.

Depending on what you find, you can protect yourself. There will be limited ammunition.

Example: A

Unprotected; the zombie has 100% chance of killing you

Example B:

You have a handgun with 5 bullets there is 1 zombie on the floor; the zombie has 0% chance of killing you.

Example C:

You have handgun with 3 bullets there are 2 zombies on the floor; the zombies only have 50% chance of killing you

Example D:

You have a kitchen knife there is a zombie on the floor the zombie has 70% chance of killing you
-------------

So it depends on your weapon, I will inform each player how effective the weapon they find is.

Rules: The dead can and are encouraged to talk, but not vote. They can also not reveal any sensitive information they may have learned while they were alive.

No screenshots. Of anything. Period. I don't care whether it has to do anything with this thread or not.

However, you are allowed to quote PMs, whether fake or real.

The players may NOT reveal their role in private to anyone at any time. If he is to reveal then he must do so publicly. Once he had publicly revealed then he can PM people with further information at his leisure. Failure to abide by this rule, even if you're faking, will result in an immediate WoG.

Signed Up :
FactionHer
Beefy
Tiberius
KillerFrenzy
Draconian
Ice
Andres
Cheetah
Shiln
BSR
Woad&fangs
Sarathos
Caius
NorthNovas
Craterus
UltraWar
Zain

FactionHeir
11-27-2007, 02:17
:yes:

Beefy187
11-27-2007, 03:25
Sorry I got a feeling that im gonna be busy in next few weeks..

If thats alright In!

Tiberius of the Drake
11-27-2007, 03:27
innage

Killfr3nzy
11-27-2007, 03:41
In.

Ayachuco
11-27-2007, 05:01
In!filtrated

Ice
11-27-2007, 05:36
Count me in. I love resident evil.

Andres
11-27-2007, 09:29
Zombies eh...? In :yes:

Cheetah
11-27-2007, 14:09
In.

shlin28
11-27-2007, 21:19
In!

Tratorix
11-27-2007, 21:48
In. Zombies rule.

woad&fangs
11-27-2007, 23:57
~:flirt:
Not sure how active I'll be in this game but it looks promising.

Sarathos
11-28-2007, 00:19
put me down

Tiberius of the Drake
11-28-2007, 01:59
It seems that all the usual suspects are here. :fortune: heh heh heh. this should be fun:wishes for rubbing hands smile:

Caius
11-28-2007, 02:53
In!

Northnovas
11-28-2007, 03:55
It has been a long time since I played the first Resident Evil. I'm in!:skull:

Sarathos
11-28-2007, 23:54
How many are you aiming for Roadkill?

RoadKill
11-29-2007, 01:23
20 - 25 players. I might need to advertise a little.

Craterus
11-29-2007, 22:30
In ~:) please

shlin28
11-29-2007, 22:38
Question- will the night phases be like BR? or will just be "go to floor A"?

RoadKill
11-30-2007, 06:02
If you would like you can go and tell me what you want to do on that floor, that may increase your chances of survivng, but if you just say the floor I will randomize it. But just because you tell me how to survive there's still 85% you'll die.

Andres
11-30-2007, 15:03
What will be the duration of day and night phases?

Ayachuco
11-30-2007, 17:13
Oh No! :shame: :shame:

RoadKill
11-30-2007, 20:01
What will be the duration of day and night phases?

48 hours maybe 24.

UltraWar
12-02-2007, 18:28
I'll join.

RoadKill
12-03-2007, 17:18
UltraWar your finally back.

I need more players then this.

Caius
12-03-2007, 22:43
I'll join.
I'm glad to see you back!

Zain
12-03-2007, 22:55
I've been waiting for this one, I can't pass it up.

I'll be as active as I can be... :bow:

RoadKill
12-05-2007, 00:39
ADDED INFORMATION PLEASE READ!!!!

Altered somethings, there will only be 3 security guard not 4. Also once the zombies get going it'll be way too hard for the survivors, so in each floor there will be one weapon, each time you go on that floor you will have a 20% of finding that weapon.

Depending on what you find, you can protect yourself. There will be limited ammunition.

Example: A

Unprotected; the zombie has 100% chance of killing you

Example B:

You have a handgun with 5 bullets there is 1 zombie on the floor; the zombie has 0% chance of killing you.

Example C:

You have handgun with 3 bullets there are 2 zombies on the floor; the zombies only have 50% chance of killing you

Example D:

You have a kitchen knife there is a zombie on the floor the zombie has 70% chance of killing you
-------------

So it depends on your weapon, I will inform each player how effective the weapon they find is.

RoadKill
12-05-2007, 21:04

RoadKill
12-07-2007, 06:42
Roles have all been sent out.

IT IS NOW NIGHT PHASE PLEASE EVERYONE SEND ME THEIR ORDERS. DUE: 48 HOURS.

Zain
12-07-2007, 11:17
And our orders consist of what exactly? Which story we go to or what we do at that story?

And do we have to go to corresponding stories, like if I'm on story 2 and I want to go to 6, do I have to go through 3,4, and 5 in three seperate turns?

RoadKill
12-07-2007, 22:29
Which story you can include what to do if you wish.

FactionHeir
12-07-2007, 22:31
I think he meant whether we can only go from 1 to 2 or also from 1 to say 10 in one day/night.

RoadKill
12-07-2007, 22:39
Oh you can go to any floor you wish. Meaning you don't have to go by 1, 2, 3, 4. You can go from 1 to 13. Just to make things easier. BTW 24 hours to send in all pms.

Caius
12-07-2007, 22:40
Which story you can include what to do if you wish.
hmm, sorry, but I don't understand what's an story?

woad&fangs
12-07-2007, 22:54
A story in this case means a level of a building. If you walk in the front door of a building then you are on the first story. If you go up the stairs(or elevator or escalator) to the next level then you are on the second story.

Does that make it more clear?

Caius
12-07-2007, 22:55
A story in this case means a level of a building. If you walk in the front door of a building then you are on the first story. If you go up the stairs(or elevator or escalator) to the next level then you are on the second story.

Does that make it more clear?
Yes, it does.

shlin28
12-07-2007, 23:49
It can also be spelt storey :laugh4:

RoadKill
12-08-2007, 06:16
He peeked into the room and saw his target. He was all alone, seems he has been isolated from all the other suvivors. Perfect time to strike.
"Hello!" he shouted out
"Hey! Finally a survivor!" the victime replied, "For a second I thought I was the only one alive!"
"We have to get out of here," the victim panicked once again.
"Not now, we must rest and we can take off tommorow,"
"Your're right let's rest up our bodies from this disaster first."

He slowly fell asleep. An evil grin smirked on the intruder's face. He peeked one eye open. The victim was asleep. He creeped over to him and took out the blue liquid tube out from his pocket.

"Sleepy, sleepy, for soon you'll never sleep again," Gently the intruder injected small amounts into his arm. And it would only be matter of time before one of his creatures will spawn.

Alive:
FactionHeir
Beefy
Tiberius
KillerFrenzy
Draconian
Ice
Andres
Cheetah
Shiln
BSR
Woad&fangs
Sarathos
Caius
NorthNovas
Craterus
UltraWar
Zain

It is now Day, start voting.

Andres
12-08-2007, 13:03
Roles have all been sent out.

IT IS NOW NIGHT PHASE PLEASE EVERYONE SEND ME THEIR ORDERS. DUE: 48 HOURS.

You posted that 32 hours ago :inquisitive:

Craterus
12-08-2007, 13:31
Maybe all the orders came in early?

EDIT: vote Tiberius. Just to get things going.

FactionHeir
12-08-2007, 13:38
Hmmm maybe its a max boundary with min being whenever people get their orders in?
Personally I can't complain. Better to have a fast paced game rather than one which drags on and leaves people losing interest.

IMO the intruder seems to play it safe in not making the target turn immediately.

Anyway, vote: Andres for posting something blatantly obvious without actually creating any useful discussion. So what do you think?

Craterus
12-08-2007, 13:43
Also a bit suspicious that Andres is annoyed he didn't have a chance to get his orders in?

Tiberius of the Drake
12-08-2007, 13:45
Random first round vote

Vote:Draconian

Northnovas
12-08-2007, 13:46
The first round is tough to pick anyone. I will abstain my vote for this round.

Beefy187
12-08-2007, 14:27
Also a bit suspicious that Andres is annoyed he didn't have a chance to get his orders in?

Doubt it.. Host wouldve waited 48 hours till all orders are in.

Im rather surprised that no one died tonight.:sweatdrop:
So what was the point of that night round?

Craterus
12-08-2007, 14:31
The mafia has given one person the disease. So we have our first zombie roaming about.

shlin28
12-08-2007, 14:36
So that someone could get infected...

Vote Northnovas for abstaining, (I will never abstain during first round now... never! :laugh4:)

FactionHeir
12-08-2007, 14:55
So, who is the zombie (or zombie-to-be?)

Craterus
12-08-2007, 15:01
Maybe they will find out as of the night phase? Can zombies vote?

FactionHeir
12-08-2007, 15:12
:laugh4: It would be funny if they could. Just visualize it :laugh4:

Ice
12-08-2007, 15:43

Vote Northnovas for abstaining, (I will never abstain during first round now... never! :laugh4:)

I'd have to agree.

Vote Northnovas

RoadKill
12-08-2007, 15:48
Maybe they will find out as of the night phase? Can zombies vote?

I think I have to clarify something to you guys. There is a little twist that I won't reveal to infecting the victims. Therefore in the little write-ups I write I will only put his name down when he becomes a zombie, but not when he gest infected.

Zain
12-08-2007, 15:49
Vote: Abstain My level of activity has started declining even in this short hour of the game. I shall become more active though, and not vote abstain after this one again.

Craterus
12-08-2007, 15:54
I think I have to clarify something to you guys. There is a little twist that I won't reveal to infecting the victims. Therefore in the little write-ups I write I will only put his name down when he becomes a zombie, but not when he gest infected.

Does the zombie know that they are a zombie yet? ~:confused:

RoadKill
12-08-2007, 16:03
Does the zombie know that they are a zombie yet? ~:confused:

No, no one knows if they are infected or not, they will only know when the become a zombie when I announce it.

Craterus
12-08-2007, 16:06
I see, thanks.

woad&fangs
12-08-2007, 16:34
:juggle2:
Vote: Andres for complaining that Roadkill was speeding the game up.
Hello:Cheetah, Ice, and Ultrawar.

UltraWar
12-08-2007, 18:14
Vote: Abstain - Let us see how this'll play out first before we torture someone.

Ayachuco
12-08-2007, 20:01
Vote:Zain
WELCOME BACK!!!
I didn't have a chance to welcome you back (or was say goodbye) in your thread so I thought this would be a perfect chance to do it.
Perhaps if you were lynched first, you will have more time for your girlfriend, school, The Mansion (RPG), etc. :beam: :beam:

Beefy187
12-09-2007, 02:19
I agree with ultra war. Theres not enough evidence yet. I shall Abstain this round and hopefully avoid getting gang bashed :sweatdrop: I dont mind getting lynched actually.. I got the feeling that I became a zombie.

Vote: Abstain

Northnovas
12-09-2007, 04:36

Can't win for loosing. I post early in the day so I am not lurking like a few who have not posted yet. Come back 900 km later tonight and I am being voted for abstaining!!

Though it looks like I did start a trend on the abstain vote.:beam:

RoadKill
12-09-2007, 07:23
12 hours remaining. Please keep a tally. There also needs to be more discussion then this.

Killfr3nzy
12-09-2007, 08:48
Vote:Beefy, for lolz.

Beefy187
12-09-2007, 09:58
Hey im still a townie this round. Dont know about the next though :sweatdrop:

Craterus
12-09-2007, 13:03
Vote Tally

Abstain - 4 (Northnovas, Zain, UltraWar, Beefy187)
Northnovas - 2 (shlin28, Ice)
Andres - 2 (FactionHeir, woad&fangs)
Zain - 1 (Draconian)
Beefy187 - 1 (Killfr3nzy)
Draconian - 1 (Tiberius)
Tiberius - 1 (Craterus)

Tratorix
12-09-2007, 20:04
Vote: Abstain

Might as well wait and see what happens.

FactionHeir
12-09-2007, 20:06
24 hours are over since one hour. I guess its first one to vote either Northnovas or Andres to end the round or random lynch?

RoadKill
12-09-2007, 20:11
Day 1:

"Someone is infected," complained Tiberus.
"But no one has changed,' Northvanos argued in response.
"We can't risk killing the wrong person," Ultra war added.

"Fine," Factionheir interupted, "It is decided then, no one will be lynched today,"

Everyone felt uncomfortable, avoiding each other as one person has already been infected, it will only be the matter of them before they twist into a flesh eating cannibal, zombie.

Day 1 is over: Please send in Night orders They will be due in 24 hours.

RoadKill
12-10-2007, 03:05
Just like to tell you guys, voting abstain in here is same thing as No lynch.

Beefy187
12-12-2007, 06:48
Pretty long night :sweatdrop:

Andres
12-12-2007, 09:11
Pretty long night :sweatdrop:

Indeed...

Craterus
12-12-2007, 20:06
I can't even remember if I sent in my orders... :sad:

RoadKill
12-12-2007, 22:30
The intruder snickered, his brand new fresh victim was sound asleep. His victim laid under a desk, trying to hide himself, although he did not do that very well with the constant snoring. The victim slowly slid onto the ground as he laid in his deep sleep, dreaming of butterflies and unicorns. But soon he'll be dreaming about blood and flesh. The intruder took slow murderous steps towards his little innocent victim. He bent down, raised the needle, and slid it deep into his spine, injecting a generous amount. The victim only twitched at the tiggling feeling as he brushed it off and fell back asleep.

The intruder smiled, "Good night my dear little zombie, for soon you'll be just like the rest of them".
He stormed a muderous giggle and slowly creeped out the room.

------------------------

Draconian sprinted up the stairs and saw the big black sign reading Floor 5, pointing up. He finally reached the floor and fell to his knees panting for air. It was a long run, but he made it. He was scared, cold, and shivering. All alone, the survivors has sepereated, not the greatest idea. He swung his head left, he swung his head right, he made sure not a single soul was around him. He exhaled a long sigh and ran into a nearby washroom. He turned on the tap and splashed his face with water. He told himself that he had to make it through this, and breathed a small prayer for himself. But sometimes prayers just dont cut it. He grabbed a towel and wiped his face. The lights flickered, Draconian quickly screeched and fell against a wall. It was true he was a scardy-cat. Occasional flickers became more violent till it violently buzzed off. It was dark, Draconian's breathe grew harder and harder, then he heard it.

"Hello, Survivor #17," a robotic voice announced, "My name is Genesis, and I am commanded to exterminate all those who posses the H2D122 T-virus in them. And it seems you are on the list." The robotic voice paused in the dark, then announced again, "GoodBye." All that could be heard was the chain growling of a chainsaw, followed by terrible flesh tearing screams.

Night 2:

Alive:
FactionHer
Beefy
Tiberius
KillerFrenzy
Draconian
Ice
Andres
Cheetah
Shiln
BSR
Woad&fangs
Sarathos
Caius
NorthNovas
Craterus
UltraWar
Zain

Dead:

Draconian

It is now Day 2, vote.

FactionHeir
12-13-2007, 00:14
We got a robot playing too? :inquisitive:

Will vote when there is some discussion.

Zain
12-13-2007, 00:25
Same here

RoadKill
12-13-2007, 00:34
That robot would be Genesis. As I said in the First post, he is a killing machine disguised as a human. He is sent in by the company to eliminate all the "contaiminated" survivors. Meaning he is the vigiliante.

Beefy187
12-13-2007, 00:49
So Draco is not going to become zombie aye?:sweatdrop:

Tiberius of the Drake
12-13-2007, 01:23
okay. as someone has to start to discussion.

Vote:Beffy187

classic bandwagon target.:D:D But also because i dont understand his question?

woad&fangs
12-13-2007, 01:39
Vote: beefy
He's going on vacation anyways.

Tratorix
12-13-2007, 03:04
Vote: beefy
He's going on vacation anyways.

Which makes him an easy bandwagon target and a waste of a lynch. :inquisitive:

Vote: woad&fangs

woad&fangs
12-13-2007, 03:10
^^^^
Like beefy wasn't an easy bandwagon target to begin with

Good point though. He'll be WoG'd so there is no point in lynching him.

Unvote: Beefy

Suspects
FactionHer
Beefy
Tiberius
KillerFrenzy
Draconian
Ice
Andres
Cheetah
Shiln
BSR
Sarathos
Caius
NorthNovas
Craterus
UltraWar
Zain

"Someone is infected," complained Tiberus.
"But no one has changed,' Northvanos argued in response.
"We can't risk killing the wrong person," Ultra war added.
I don't think that Roadkill would use his mafioso/zombiemaker by name in the first lynch scene. I might be wrong but that is my opinion

So that eliminates Northnovas, Tiberius, and Ultrawar from my suspect list for now.

FactionHer
KillerFrenzy
Draconian
Ice
Andres
Cheetah
Shiln
BSR
Sarathos
Caius
Craterus
Zain

The zombiemaker is active however Pevers Posse is not so we can eliminate Sarathos and KillFr3nzy

FactionHer
Draconian
Ice
Andres
Cheetah
Shiln
BSR
Caius
Craterus
Zain

Northnovas
12-13-2007, 03:18
Just trying to clarify here the Intruder can infect 2 people per Night. Genesis will kill an infected person. So if Draco was infected and killed that means there should be a zombie popping up somewhere during Night 2 along with the intruder continuing to infect 2 more survivors. Unless the doctor cured the other infected person.
In this case would a group strategy work because there are security guards to protect us?

Tiberius of the Drake
12-13-2007, 03:19
ohh i didnt know beefy was going on vacation

Unvote:Beefy im not going to waste my vote.

Tratorix
12-13-2007, 03:28
Unvote, Vote:Ice

woad&fangs
12-13-2007, 03:29
^^^
Any specific reason?

Ayachuco
12-13-2007, 03:41
woad&fangs, why am I still on your suspect list???
I'm already dead and cut into many gory, bloody pieces and so cannot do anything anymore.:skull:
:idea2: Unless, someone can put parts of my body together and become a fearsome headless zombie or a zombie w/o legs. that would be very nice :laugh4: :laugh4:
And just b/c Genesis killed me doesn't mean I was infected in N1, since he is here to eliminate all the survivors and according to the company everyone is already infected by the T-virus and will become zombies eventually. And Roadkill only put one person being infected during N1&2 so I guess the infector didn't infect two people in the same night. And who was sleeping under a desk?

Tratorix
12-13-2007, 03:43
^^^
Any specific reason?

Nope.

woad&fangs
12-13-2007, 03:48
1st: my orders on night one were to go to floor 13. My night 2 orders were to go to floor 6. Neither time did I order myself to hide.

2nd: Sorry Draco, I'm tired and I'm being emo because I feel guilty for **** that I have no control over whatsoever so I overlooked the fact that you're dead.

Ayachuco
12-13-2007, 03:52
1st: my orders on night one were to go to floor 13. My night 2 orders were to go to floor 6. Neither time did I order myself to hide.

2nd: Sorry Draco, I'm tired and I'm being emo because I feel guilty for **** that I have no control over whatsoever so I overlooked the fact that you're dead.
Hey, I was on floor 13 on night one, too.
Oh, and I wasn't really mad or anything; I was really hoping I could become a headless zombie or a mutilated zombie or something and that maybe I could live in the A/C ducts and suddenly attack an unsuspecting victim below.

And congrats on your 1,000th post.:balloon2: :clown: :balloon2:

RoadKill
12-13-2007, 04:29
There was a typo, the intruder can only infect one person per night. Don't forget about the secret role.

Andres
12-13-2007, 11:58
I'm the survivor or the Doctor team. I saw the outbreak of the virus happening. I have the ability to protect or to investigate at night.

Last night, I investigated FactionHeir. It turned out that he is the intruder.

Vote : FactionHeir

FactionHeir
12-13-2007, 13:17
And everyone can do a fake reveal obviously.

woad&fangs
12-13-2007, 13:54
Vote: factionheir
It's pretty early for a fake reveal so I'll go along with it for now.

Andres
12-13-2007, 14:23
And everyone can do a fake reveal obviously.

On day 2? ~;)

You, my friend, are an unlucky mafioso. You're busted.

Die, intruder, die!

FactionHeir
12-13-2007, 14:48
Do I need to remind of WH's more or less fake reveal in sapi's small game on day 2 or 3?

Besides, you might be the secret role that RK explicitly warned of in his last writeup, and have a certain objective that includes getting fellow townies lynched.

Andres
12-13-2007, 17:12
Do I need to remind of WH's more or less fake reveal in sapi's small game on day 2 or 3?

Besides, you might be the secret role that RK explicitly warned of in his last writeup, and have a certain objective that includes getting fellow townies lynched.

Meh, I got a guilty result on you. You can start writing your last will.

FactionHeir
12-13-2007, 17:16
What I think suspect of your allegation is that you do not provide any evidence other than your claim of a guilty result that either I am the mafioso nor that you are the doctor.

Should I start claiming I'm the doctor too and say I got a guilty result on you and I'm merely 80% sure the result isn't inverted?

Well, lynch me if you want it so much. If the game continues, you'll be the next lynch target most likely anyway, unless you got some ace up your sleeve.

Andres
12-13-2007, 17:33
What I think suspect of your allegation is that you do not provide any evidence other than your claim of a guilty result that either I am the mafioso nor that you are the doctor.

Should I start claiming I'm the doctor too and say I got a guilty result on you and I'm merely 80% sure the result isn't inverted?

Well, lynch me if you want it so much. If the game continues, you'll be the next lynch target most likely anyway, unless you got some ace up your sleeve.

I revealed my role, I investigated you and I got a guilty result. What more do you want ~:confused:

FactionHeir
12-13-2007, 17:47
Some kind of proof that you are the doctor or how you are sure that your guilty result is actually true and not inverted, as 20% of the investigations will be?

Andres
12-13-2007, 17:58
My investigation result clearly stated that I recognised you. There is no room for doubt or different interpretation.

UltraWar
12-13-2007, 18:43
Could people actually spell my name right?

Vote:Andres

FactionHeir
12-13-2007, 18:53
My investigation result clearly stated that I recognised you. There is no room for doubt or different interpretation.

If there is an inversion fail chance, its unlikely the host will actually tell you that you are unsure about the result.

Tratorix
12-13-2007, 20:41
I don't see the problem here. We will just lynch you both, starting with FH.

Unvote, Vote: Factionheir

Theres only one mafia member, so this is well worth the risk of lynching an innocent.

Craterus
12-13-2007, 22:01
Indeed, sorry FH.

vote: FactionHeir

FactionHeir
12-13-2007, 22:38
Fine, I'll help you then.
vote: FactionHeir (myself)

Caius
12-13-2007, 23:03
vote:FH

He could be wrong. But lets see.

Tiberius of the Drake
12-14-2007, 02:08
woh i missed about a day

can i get a vote tally?

Caius
12-14-2007, 02:15
FactionHeir will be lynched.

Northnovas
12-14-2007, 03:31
I don't see the problem here. We will just lynch you both, starting with FH.

Unvote, Vote: Factionheir

Theres only one mafia member, so this is well worth the risk of lynching an innocent.

Fine, I'll help you then.
vote: FactionHeir (myself)

vote:FH

He could be wrong. But lets see.

I can see the logic in this,

Vote: FactionHeir

Tiberius of the Drake
12-14-2007, 05:19
okay since its 1am here and i dont feel like sifting through the last two pages..

Vote:abstain

i cant honestly say that itd be a justified vote if i voted for anyone

FactionHeir
12-14-2007, 09:11
As long as you lynch Andres afterwards I'm happy.

Andres
12-14-2007, 09:16
As long as you lynch Andres afterwards I'm happy.

Trying to get the doctor/detective lynched, are we...? You're truly evil :no:

FactionHeir
12-14-2007, 13:14
Just as innocent as you are getting an innocent lynched.
Since you said you are so 100% and utterly sure of my guilt and don't provide any more evidence that you are the doctor rather than the secret role with a special objective, I don't think you should be allowed to stay alive for getting a townie lynched.

Think I can't say:

You guys are all wrong. I am the doctor and Andres an impostor trying to get the real doctor lynched. You are all going to lose for following his secret role (or even intuder!) in getting me lynched.

Your word against mine.
And the only reason people are following your lead without any evidence whatsoever is because you revealed a few hours before I do, you realize that?

Afterall, why should anyone trust your "reveal" or "evidence" after the game doesn't end when I'm lynched because I'm innocent? You are obviously the scum.

shlin28
12-14-2007, 17:57
Wow... two doctor reveals? I choose to believe Andres... we could just lynch the surviving one later. A mafia wouldn't be that stupid to reveal, especially when he wasn't endangered by votes.

Vote: FH

FactionHeir
12-14-2007, 17:59
As I said, I don't mind being lynched (and have voted myself) as long as you lynch the fake doctor Andres next turn, because I am not the intruder.

Craterus
12-14-2007, 18:16
Won't the game continue anyway? Because there will still be the Genesis/Intruder left?

FactionHeir
12-14-2007, 18:30
The genesis is a vigilante, so its townie side.

Craterus
12-14-2007, 18:46
Isn't he trying to kill everyone? More like a serial killer?

FactionHeir
12-14-2007, 19:00
In all games I have played, the game ends if the mafia is dead even if the serial killer is still alive. Especially if this serial killer happens to be a vigilante.

RoadKill
12-14-2007, 22:35
No. The game does not end after the intruder is killed. You must kill every single zombie, and Genesis to truly win.

There will be an extended 5 hours discussion, since i have to go to a party tongiht.

Ice
12-15-2007, 07:02
Vote:FH

RoadKill
12-15-2007, 15:31
Voteting Session Done.

FactionHeir is to be lynched.

--------------------------------------

FactionHeir was surronded, all 3 security guards have their shotguns pointed up to his face, ready to blow his brains apart. All the other survivors had pipes and scissors and hammers to make sure hes dead after this.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Intruder scum," Beefy screamed

"Kill him, Kill him, Kill him," everyone chanted.

"No..listen to me....No...." Factionheir started to wimper, "Andres is lieing, I would never be the intruder, please beleive me."

"Don't listen to the fool!" Andres screamed, "He is trying to mess with our minds, I am the true doctor."

Everyone nodded and agreed, it was gameover for Factionheir. The 3 security guards loaded the shotguns and KABOOM! His brains splattered over the wall in a pile to make sure there is a delicious lunch for the zombies. Everyone returned back to their seperate ways still suspicious of each other.

They will see tonight if they had made the right choice.
------------------------------------------------------------

Craterus
12-16-2007, 18:03
So, floor selections now?

RoadKill
12-16-2007, 22:25
Yes. It is now Night stage, I have already received most of the orders but are still missing a lot.

Beefy187
12-17-2007, 17:32
in Naples. Getting internet access :laugh4:
Ill help the townies by not getting my self WoGged but I wont be active anyway so lynch me if you want.. Youll regret it

Ill try to be active as possible.

RoadKill
12-17-2007, 22:23
Shlin, felt sick to his stomach. It started on the first night. He had no idea what was wrong. His face was pale as fresh snow on evergreen trees, his eyes drooped down low, he looked like a mess. He looks at his skin. It turned into a disgusting bluish purplish color, almost looked like it was infected in the inside. He turned on the tap and splashed his face with some cold water. He only prayed that it was just a fever. But Shlin was terribly wrong. His head started to spin. He lost his balance, and smashed onto the wall dropping his shotgun and badge that he carried with him so dearly. His body felt wasted, unable to lift a finger. Then suddenly Shlin lost the ability to think. He could not control his body movements. He used what was left of his strength to look at his arm. The blue stuff under his skin looked like it was dissolving. Soon smoke rose from his arm as the smell of rotten flesh stormed throughout the area. It was only the matter of seconds till his skin was burnt off, his flesh revealed, infected, disgusting. He tried to scream, but all he could do was let out a moan, a very zombish moan.....
---------------------------------------------

It seemed like Shlin was not alone, KillerFrenzy was feeling the exact same symptons. But unlike Shlin, KillerFrenzy knew what was happening. He was brave, and locked himself into a room, isolated, away from the others. The he felt it. His heart jolted up to his throat, it started to beat faster, and faster, and faster. It felt like it was going to explode. Killerfrenzy grabs his heart, screaming in extreme pain. He tried to muffle it, to not attract attention. It got worse and worse. He took off his shirt, only to pass out at the sight of his chest. Smoke rose from it, sizzling with blue biohazard bubbles popping. It burned off all the skin. His flesh was visible, infected flesh. It soon spread throught his body. It was the matter of minutes before KillFrenzy looked like he just got put through a meat blender.
--------------------------------------------

He was too late, his companion was dead, he could do nothing but continue his work.

--------------------------------------------

The intruder, seemed like a completly different person. He did not snicker, he did not seem evil. But it was all about inner evil. He crept closer and closer, taking slow, evil steps. He squirted some blue liquid out of the needle, as it dropped to the floor sizzling. He saw his victim, sitting there, his back turned around. It was the perfect time to hit. The intruder continued to tip-toe towards his victim. Just as he was about to stick the needle into his spine. Someone blew open the door, marching in. Alarming the intruder and the victim. The intruder quickly made a break away for it, leaping into a nearby pile of rubbish. The victim quickly spun around to find that one of the security guards have entered the room.
"WHATTSS UPP!!!" the gangster security guard screamed. My he was loud.
"Hey!" The victim replied, seemingly more relaxed.
The intruder was 2 seconds away from being discovered. But he got away...for now.

-------------------------------------------------

Woad&Fangs, marched happily up the stairs to floor 7. He was happy and joyous thinking he was going to survive all this. But some would say he was halucinating. He opened the door to floor 7. But was stunned. Another man laid right infront of his his back turned. But that was not what frightned Woad&Fangs. The man's head twisted around 180 degree facing right at him.

"Hello, My name is Genesis, and today, I will be annilhating you off the face of the earth," he spoke with a robotic voice. Woad&Fangs had his first instinct. He lifted his foot up straight into the shins of the man, little did he know, Genesis was made from 86 tonnes of pure steel. His toes broke at the first sight of contact, knocking him onto the floor. He screamed and squirmed but Genesis crushed his skull with his 86 tonne foot.
------------------------------------

Zombie: Shlin, KillFrenzy,

Dead: Woad&Fangs, Draconian

It is now Day 3 please vote

shlin28
12-17-2007, 22:33
I'm a zombie now? :furious3:

woad&fangs
12-17-2007, 22:48
****, kicking Genesis in the Shins and trying to run away screaming like a little girl is apparently not a good strategy. I'm not joking, that was my orders if I met Genesis.

FactionHeir
12-17-2007, 23:52
So uh, how did Draconian die?

And it does seem the intruder is still alive, huh?

RoadKill
12-18-2007, 00:00
Draconian was killed by Genesis

Tratorix
12-18-2007, 00:04
And it does seem the intruder is still alive, huh?

Yes, it does. Vote:Andres

FactionHeir
12-18-2007, 00:07
Draconian was killed by Genesis

Ahhhhhhh I forgot this is the overall tally. Thought it was the one for this round only.

Ayachuco
12-18-2007, 02:37
Hey, Woad&Fangs, you too, can become a headless zombie if you are reanimated. Welcome to the Club!!!:beam:~:thumb:
Shlin is a zombie but what about Killfrenzy? He still has part of his humanity left since he can still think somewhat and who was his companion?
Why would Andres do this. If he really was pretending to be a doctor then he must have known his cover would only last one phase and he didn't infect everyone, yet. Wouldn't it have been smart to this later in the game?
Maybe his investigation has a chance of failing and he didn't know it. I really hope he is the intruder.

Edit: Oh, this is just SUXXXY. It is clearly stated in the rules that the doctor has an 80% chance of recognizing the intruder. Whoopsie.
LYNCH HIM

woad&fangs
12-18-2007, 02:43
Lynch Andres

Zain
12-18-2007, 07:28
Hey guys,

My apologies to Roadkill, but life is big. I cannot keep up.

Lynch me.

Beefy187
12-18-2007, 07:49
I doubt its Andres.It seems strange that he have to trick us all so early in the game. But could be reverse psycology

Vote: Andre

Sarathos
12-18-2007, 14:08
Nothing else to go on...
Vote Andres

Caius
12-18-2007, 15:31
Vote:Ice

What are you thoughts on the game so far?

UltraWar
12-18-2007, 19:57
Vote:Andres

Tiberius of the Drake
12-18-2007, 20:25
Hey guys,

My apologies to Roadkill, but life is big. I cannot keep up.

Lynch me.

Your wish is my command

Vote:Zain

Northnovas
12-18-2007, 21:04
The deal was after FH then Andres because FH was innocent?

Vote: Andres

shlin28
12-18-2007, 21:07
May zombies contact each other?

Craterus
12-18-2007, 23:07
vote: Tiberius

Still can't see why Andres would reveal but I guess he'll be lynched anyway.

RoadKill
12-18-2007, 23:36
Guys there has to be way more discussion then this. I did not wait 2 months to host a game that will be inactive. Therefore an extra extended day for discussion.

FactionHeir
12-19-2007, 00:22
It looks anything but inactive compared to other games. People vote and discuss when there is something to discuss.

woad&fangs
12-19-2007, 00:26
I've learned that extending the voting period doesn't really help too much. Most of the players have voted and I doubt that they will change their minds.

Although his extension of the game could point to Andres not being guilty since I doubt he would deprive the town of it's rightfull victory if Andres was guilty.

FactionHeir
12-19-2007, 00:32
Or it could point to him being guilty and it would be too easy a victory for the town if it ended now?

Ice
12-19-2007, 00:42
Vote:Ice

What are you thoughts on the game so far?

It's not me. There is absolutely no evidence linking me to the crime.

I suspect, like most, Andres.

I mean, there could be a 20% chance we was wrong, but there is a 4/5 chance he is full of crap and lying.

Vote Andres

RoadKill
12-19-2007, 01:13
Woad&Fangs is right. The extension has been cancelled. Turn over.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Andres knelt in front of a deep, deep pit, his hands and feet tied down.

"You tricked us!" UltraWar burst out in anger.

"I guess your little strategy didn't work!" Ice added in.

"You fool me once, you fool me twice, but not a third!" UltraWar continued.

"Please, believe me...I am seriously the doctor!" I don't know how the infection continued, but killing me won't help, please I beg of you all!" Andres studdered in fear

"!@$!!@ !!!" Beefy182 swore insanly.

"Enough of this talk, it is time to end this intruder scum's life!" Brave Sir Robin screamed.

Andres squirmed and struggle but the everyone just shooved and pushed Andres closer and closer to the bottomless pit, until Andres was right infront of it, milimeters from falling to oblivion.

"AHHH!!! PLEASE NO!!! I SWEAR I'M NOT THE INTRUDER!!!!" Andres screamed and pleaded. But words won't save him now. He looked down, hundres and hundreds of zombies piled up at the bottom of the hole reaching up graoning for blood and flesh, as they grew more and more hungry. And with a push as light as a feather Andres fell in, devoured and torn a apart by the endles amount of zombies. It was insane, but the survivors had no choice. And they prayed tonight they have killed the right one.
-------------------------------------------------------
Zombies: Shlin KillFrenzy
Dead: Woad&Fangs, Draconian
Lynched: Andres, FactionHeir

It is now Night 4. Send in all orders and floor selection.

RoadKill
12-21-2007, 03:33
THIS GAME WILL BE PUT ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE. I AM GOING ON CHRISTMAS VACATION.

FactionHeir
12-21-2007, 11:22
Err can't you at least post the N4 results and let people go off voting before putting it on hold?

Craterus
12-21-2007, 20:35
Sounds like a plan.
Christmas is bound to be slow but there may as well be some interaction going on so the game doesn't fizzle out completely.

RoadKill
12-22-2007, 17:39
Night Four:

The intruder barley made it away last time without getting exposed, my was he lucky, but it didn't harm him in anyway, as he started to buisly "work" once again. His little victim, short and stubby sat there innocently, reading a book. It was crazy how any man can sit down and read a book while theres a madman turning them into zombies; but it was all the better for the intruder. He saw a cup of blue koolaide drink beside him. The intruder snuck up slowly, not making a single sound. He poked the needle into the cup and injected the blue venom that blent in perfectly with the koolaide. The intruder quickly swarmed back and duck into a pile of rubbish. He watched silently, trying not to snicker as his poor bookworm victim drank the delicious koolaide, finishing it to the last drop.

The victim spoke to himself, "Wow...the koolaide must havce been expired, tasted like cow manure!" he stuck out his tounge and spat out, but it was too late the infection has probablly already snuck into his lungs, brain, heart, and every single blood vessel in his body. Another zombie would soon hatch.

----------------------------------------------

Tiberus of the Drake, sat there emotionless, he was smart enough to know that Genesis was going after them, and he wasn't going to be dumb like the rest and run around like headless chickens. Instead he snuck into an elevator shaft and jumped onto the top of the elevator, hidden out of any sight. He thought no one would be able to find him in this peculiar spot but he was wrong. The elevator started to rumble. Tiberus of the Drake, shocked started to panic; the elevator started to rise, he tried to jump off but he was too high up he would break every bone in his body. The elevator went faster and faster and faster. Tiberus looked up, all he saw was the top of the elevator shaft, and the next thing he knew he got squished into a paper thin plate. I guess his hiding spot wasn't that good.

The door to the elevator opened and a robotic voice spoke out, "Survivor #3 has been terminated."

---------------------------------

Zombies: Shlin, KillFrenzy
Dead: Woad&Fangs, Draconian, Tiberus of the Drake
Lynched: Andres, FactionHeir

---------------------

You may now vote, your time limit is a week since I am going away for Christmas vacation! Sorry for the inconvience.

Tiberius of the Drake
12-22-2007, 21:16
Note to self:avoid elevator shafts

EDIT: wait why didnt i just go through the hatch on top of the elevator? :gah:

Craterus
12-22-2007, 22:32
The most active players seem to have been killed off apart from myself and FactionHeir.

I think I'll vote for a lurker but I don't know who is left alive. Can we have a list of alive people please?

EDIT: Erm, it appears FactionHeir was lynched some time ago.

shlin28
12-22-2007, 22:40
:furious3: My zombie buddy has been inactive for 2 weeks! :furious3:

Intruder, you better get infecting!!! :furious3:

RoadKill
12-23-2007, 07:12
Alive:

Beefy
Ice
Cheetah
BSR
Sarathos
Caius
NorthNovas
Craterus
UltraWar
Zain

Killfr3nzy
12-23-2007, 10:23
Actualy Shlin, I'm just in invisible mode.

It appears your floor-choice was a dodgy one, btw.

FactionHeir
12-23-2007, 12:01
Hmm shlin and KF don't count as "alive"? Interesting

Northnovas
12-23-2007, 13:19
:furious3: My zombie buddy has been inactive for 2 weeks! :furious3:

Intruder, you better get infecting!!! :furious3:

Yes, I thought there would ahve been more zombie action like in the video game. :sweatdrop: I guess I must be hiding in the right places like the bottom floor of the elevator.:helmet:

shlin28
12-23-2007, 13:28
Actualy Shlin, I'm just in invisible mode.

It appears your floor-choice was a dodgy one, btw.

Well... you last post was on the 3rd of December, so I thought you were inactive...

And next time you can think of a better floor :furious3:

Yes, I thought there would ahve been more zombie action like in the video game. I guess I must be hiding in the right places like the bottom floor of the elevator.

You can hide in the elevator??? Thats discrimination against zombies, you know they can't operate doors ~:mecry:

Craterus
12-23-2007, 17:18
Right.

vote: Cheetah Only one post? Ugh, we'll need more discussion and youre certainly not as talkative as in the Brotherhood.

Beefy187
12-23-2007, 22:04
Vote: Cheetah

My internet gonna get cut in few sec
So shameless bandwaggon

Northnovas
12-23-2007, 22:21
Only 1 post when he has been on the forums is suspicious. Is there a reason he is avoiding this thread???

Ice
12-24-2007, 02:50
Right.

vote: Cheetah Only one post? Ugh, we'll need more discussion and youre certainly not as talkative as in the Brotherhood.

Agreed.

Vote Cheetah

shlin28
12-26-2007, 18:25
You sure Cheetah is the one you want? :clown:

Beefy187
12-26-2007, 22:21
Unless you got better suggestions im fine with Cheetah.... Oh yea could kill me:laugh4:

RoadKill
12-30-2007, 03:31
Alright I'm back.

Day 5

Cheetah sat quietly, motionless, almost seemed like he was scared to speak, only speaking once through these 5 terrible days. But this is more then a suspicious reason to lynch him. He sat there, as one by one the survivors surronded him. He looked up and spoke. "Whatt...are...you...guy doing..." he studdered as fear started to crawl under his skin.

"You have been quite quiet my fellow "survivor"...." Craterus spoke inquistivly
"I agree!!!!" Beefy added on to it; and soon more and more of the survivors gathered around the bandwagon as if it was a gigantic ice cream truck.

It wasn't very long till they started chanting, "Decapitation, Decapitation, Decapitation....."
"No, please I swear, I have been sitting in this dark corner the whole time, Please I swear ITs not me!!!!" Cheetah whined and cried as tears rolled down his cheek.

Then suddenly Cheetah heard the clanking of steel onto the ground, as he saw one of the survivors drag a heavy steel axe towards Cheetah. As he tried to get up and run away, two other survivors grabbed his wrists and pinned him onto the floor. Cheetah squiremed and screamed and cried, but that wasn't convincing enough.

"Game over Intruder Scum!!!" The aze was raised high up as it started to build momentum and in a split second the aze rided straight across his throat as blood exploded across all the suvivors faces. It seemed like the survivors have gone balistic trying to kill the right one.
---------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 5 please send in order.

Zombies: Shlin, KillFrenzy
Dead: Woad&Fangs, Draconian, Tiberus of the Drake
Lynched: Andres, FactionHeir, Cheetah

Caius
12-30-2007, 23:03
Wait.... are we in Day or night phase?

Northnovas
12-31-2007, 01:57
We are in night phase and he is awaiting orders for those that have to submit.

Caius
12-31-2007, 17:02
We are in night phase and he is awaiting orders for those that have to submit.
Thank you. Me stupid, I didn't read it entirely.

shlin28
12-31-2007, 17:55
:furious3: Me zombie buddy hasnt been active for a week now...:furious3:

Beefy187
01-01-2008, 19:09
if your talking about Fr3nzy Im guessing he is in cbf mode. His active outside of this forum

Andres
01-03-2008, 14:50
This game is dead, I guess...

Craterus
01-03-2008, 20:17
Hmm, if people would 'stick' the mafia threads that they're playing in, maybe people wouldn't be so inactive? Is that already recommended? Obviously, it can't be enforced but a lot of games seem to fail/suffer because of so much inactivity.

FactionHeir
01-03-2008, 20:32
I think the biggest problem is that many hosts relax their day/night phases which causes a lot of people to lose interest.
If everyone kept to a strict 24 hour limit (max 30) for each turn, then I am sure games would be a lot more active and the next games could start in earnest too.
Waiting for "more discussion" or "no majority yet" IMO kills the fun if it goes on each round.

shlin28
01-03-2008, 21:26
Roadkill has read my zombie order though :dizzy2:

FactionHeir
01-03-2008, 21:29
I think RK should replace KF with another player btw.

Andres
01-03-2008, 22:41
I think the biggest problem is that many hosts relax their day/night phases which causes a lot of people to lose interest.
If everyone kept to a strict 24 hour limit (max 30) for each turn, then I am sure games would be a lot more active and the next games could start in earnest too.
Waiting for "more discussion" or "no majority yet" IMO kills the fun if it goes on each round.

:yes:

Hence the new rules I implemented recently for hosting mafia games.

Well, I hate to do this, but what good are rules if they aren't enforced?

I offer my apologies to all active participants and to Roadkill. I have no choice but to declare this game over.

Thread closed.