PDA

View Full Version : TW stories

samiosumo
12-06-2007, 11:06
Ok i'm pretty sure no one else has done this but you know if someone has, shoot me later or something.....

Here are the characters (and what they do):-
Pope: starts off story and gives updates every week
King of France, King of England, Emperor of Germany (HRE), King of Spain and King of Sicily: Kings of crusading nations, can go with army(suggested) or sty in country and be the deep philosophical part of the story
King of Egypt, King of Turkey: leaders of nations resisting crusades, almost definitely fighting against them with there armies
Byzantium Emperor: most interesting position as he can either help crusaders or refuse them passage, he should be aware as Crusaders aren’t the most disciplined when it comes to not attacking rich cities like Constantinople
Soldiers in French, English, German, Spanish and Sicilian armies: any person can come in at any time and do a blog/commentary on the battles or anything else
Soldiers in Turkish and Egyptian armies: held firm by your belief in Allah, you…. Just do exactly the same as the soldiers in the crusading armies but from the defenders army

Also: Head of army if King stays home

also here is the list of members playing the characters:
Pope: Samiosumo
King of France:
King of England:
King of Spain:
King of Sicily:
Holy Roman Emporer:
King of Egypt:
King of Turkey:
French Soldier(s):
English Soldier(s):
Spanish Soldier(s):
German Soldier(s):
Sicilian Soldier(s):
Egyptian Soldier(s):
Turkish Soldier(s):
Others:

Caius
12-06-2007, 13:21
Plase Andres, move it tho the Chapter House.
I'm not trying to be annoying samiosumo. There you will get more attention.

Myrddraal
12-06-2007, 16:18
It's a bit confusing because there are these kind of forum games are a grey area that is spanned by the Throne Room, the Gameroom, and the Chapter House.

In the Chapter House they host "Interactive Histories" which might be more what you're trying to set up here samiosumo.

Andres
12-06-2007, 16:26
I don't think it belongs in the Throne room. It is related to the Total War series, but this game doesn't require the use of a Total War game.

samiosumo, will this game be as historical accurate as possible? If so, I'll move the thread to the Chapter House, where you will find more players who are interested in this kind of game.

It's your game, so it's your call. If you want me to move it, you can send me a pm :bow:

samiosumo
12-07-2007, 11:06
ok i'll move it

(for the third time, do i get a most moved thread award?)

Andres
12-07-2007, 11:52
ok i'll move it

(for the third time, do i get a most moved thread award?)

Don't worry bro, I'll move it for you :bow:

Good luck!

UltraWar
12-07-2007, 19:41
This sounds like Role Playing, and that suits me fine. I'd like to take up a role as the Holy Roman Emperor or possibly a Prince if somebody else takes up this position. Aha, 3 threads on the same topic, this sounds very strange, indeed! :inquisitive:

Caius
12-07-2007, 22:47
King of Spain for me.-

samiosumo
12-10-2007, 14:51
caius is down as king of spain but could all future posts be in the TW stories: Crusades thread and not this one.

Many Thanks!