PDA

View Full Version : Reign Of Terror Mafia [Concluded]

woad&fangs
12-11-2007, 16:55
4 years after the events of revolution mafia…..
The revolution was over but that had not brought peace to the citizens of the .Org. The new leaders of the forum were paranoid that the imperialists would attempt to overthrow them. They instituted the “Committee of Public Safety” to rid the forum of the imperialists…..

Two cloaked figures rode into the small village of Le Gamme Rume. Two inexperienced mafiosi sent by their Don to establish a mafia haven admist the chaos that the new governments reign of terror had created. Before they could do anything else they would first have to eliminate the townies. Luckily for the mafia, there were only ten citizens in the village. They walked into the village pub and waited for nightfall…..

From the other side of the village a large wagon slowly rolled into town and came to a rest at the town square. It was filled with a great quantity of wood and various metal contraptions. Three men stepped off of the wagon called out in booming voices with outrageous French accents “Citizens of Le Gamme Rume!!!!! Drs. Waldinger, Maxitrillion, and Guillotine along with the Committee of Public Safety would like to announce the amazing opportunity that all of you have been given!!! We have been sent by your elected officials to develop a more humane way of disposing with those dastardly imperialists!!!! We have received word from a reliable source that this town is a’crawling and a’festering with them!!! From here on out you will be excercising your new found right of democracy and you will vote for the villagers that you believe are evil imperialists!!!!”

BBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Two gunshots ripped through the air and struck Dr. Maxitrillion in the forehead and the jaw. “that’ll shut him up….” Muttered a shadowy figure who then proceeded to dissapear into the near by alleyway as he slid his brace of pistols into his cloak….

A small person in raggedy clothes bumped into the shadowy figure and felt his hand close around a small metallic object in the pocket. He tightened his grip on the object and ran off the other way. The shadowy figure didn’t even notice his loss….

Night was falling fast and no one was prepared for the reign of terror that the town would soon experience.

Rules:
I will only count unvotes if there is a name following it.
Phases will generally end at about Midnight GMT
Voting procedure: Each "day" phase, you will be putting up someone to lynch, someone who you think is guilty. The proper procedure for doing this is the following:

Vote: GeneralHankerchief

If you wish to change your vote, do so as described below:

Unvote: Reenk Roink
Vote: GeneralHankerchief

Any votes not in this form are not guaranteed to show up. Also, I highly dislike the following:

Unvote

...without any name coming after. This annoys me greatly and you should not do this. If this is rampant I'll remind you in the thread and if it continues enough there will be WoGs.

Finally, you may abstain. Any post in a round not accompanied by a vote counts as an abstention. However, you may not vote No Lynch.

The dead can and are encouraged to talk,
N
o screenshots. Of anything. Period. I don't care whether it has to do anything with this thread or not.

No quoting Pms(they'll be short and pretty useless anyways)

Inactivity will be dealt with, as is customary, by Wrath of God. There is no time period set in stone; all cases will be judged individually. If you were Wogged then all above rules regarding the dead apply. If you were Wogged and had a role then it may or may not be reassigned, depending on how far along we are.

I, as the host, have the powers of God in this game and am infalliable (however, feel free to correct me on voting tallies).
Finally, the most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!!
Roles:
2 Mafia who can kill a total of 1 person per night between the two of them.
2 Secret Roles
8 Townies

Sentry Role:
Each night I choose one person to be a sentry for that night. The sentry acts as the detective for that night. They PM me with the name of the person they wish to investigate. I will then reveal the result of their investigation when I reveal the mafia kills. The investigation will succeed regardless of whether or not that person dies. If they investigate an innocent than the result will come back innocent. They have a 75% chance of receiving a guilty result if they investigate a mafioso. If they investigate one of the two secret roles then there is a 50% chance of them receiving a guilty result.

Any Questions?

Signups:(9/12)
Kamikhaan
Crazed Rabbit
Shlin28
Factionheir
Kommodus
Brave Sir Robin
Count Arach
Warmaster Horus
Caius

seireikhaan
12-11-2007, 17:12
Oooh, In! Liked the last one.

Crazed Rabbit
12-11-2007, 18:00
In. I feel a duty to ensure the revolution is based on the principles of liberty!

CR

shlin28
12-11-2007, 18:05
IN!

FactionHeir
12-11-2007, 19:04
In.

Kommodus
12-11-2007, 20:28
IN!

I'm back, for a game at least. :bow:

Tratorix
12-11-2007, 20:30
In.

CountArach
12-11-2007, 22:31
In, time to get myself back into the Mafia.

Warmaster Horus
12-12-2007, 10:38
In. I'm going to stop large mafias, but smalls and minis are fine.

Caius
12-13-2007, 00:02
Good! ME in!

woad&fangs
12-13-2007, 03:40
Signups will be open for another 22.5 hours.(roughly) At that time I'll start with whomever I got and adjust the role accordingly.

Edit: 1,000 posts, but I'm not as happy as I thought that I would be.

Peasant Phill
12-13-2007, 11:38
I'll sign up. Long time since my last mafia game. I may have to change my usual tactics if we play with so little members.

woad&fangs
12-14-2007, 03:39
Alright, It seems that this is all we are going to get. I'll have the roles sent out in less than 24 hours. 1 secret role will be removed.

woad&fangs
12-15-2007, 02:03
The Game Has now Begun

It is currently in the night phase. The night phase will end in 24 hours.

Rule Change
Sorry, I'll try to make this the last one. The mafia will only have 1 kill tonight but after tonight the mafia will have the ability to kill 2 people during every night phase.

CountArach
12-15-2007, 06:55
And so it begins.

We are gonna have to be really fast on this one after tonight there will be 8 of us left and if we kill a townie during the day that makes 7, with 2 kills at night we suddenly have 5 people left, of whom 2 are Mafia. I assume if we kill 1 during the next day then they only get one kill, so we are down to 3 people, 1 of which are mafia. If we fail to kill them during the second day we are down to 4 people with 2 of them mafia = a Townie loss.

Unless of course I am getting the tied rule wrong - can you clarify the following W&F:
1. What is the procedure if there is a tied vote?
2. If a Mafia member dies can the remaining one still kill 2?
3. Are you worried about the game being unbalanced towards the Mafia?

woad&fangs
12-15-2007, 15:11
1. The procedure for a tied vote is that the next person of the tied players to recieve a vote will be lynched(sudden death)

2. Now that I think about it, only giving the mafia 1 kill if there is only one left would help balance the game out a bit more. Sooo...

Rule Change
If one mafiso is killed then the mafia only gets one kill per night.

Also, the mafia is only allowed 1 kill total on night one.

3. I'm worried about balance in this game but I'm having to adjust the rules on the fly with only 10 players instead of 12 and without one of the secret roles.

Alright, I promise that I am done with rule changes. Let's see how this plays out.

CountArach
12-15-2007, 21:38
Thanks for clarifying those.

shlin28
12-15-2007, 22:45
Vote CA

For asking hosts questions, I think its a plot to convince us of your guilt :inquisitive:

FactionHeir
12-16-2007, 01:31
Lynch happy are we shlin? Its night phase.

woad&fangs
12-16-2007, 02:00
FactionHeir staggered out of the tavern, drunk from many fine pints of beer. As he wandered about in a drunken stupor, on a path which took him not towards his home but rather through various back alleys and shady corners, on a route that to any observer would have seemed incomprehensible. Upon staggering off of a main street and into a dark alley he stumbled into a shadowy character. FactionHeir fell back painfully onto his hind end upon colliding with the figure. The cloaked figure turned his gaze upon FactionHeir, who in turn gazed reproachfully at the figure.

"Heeeyyyy, vat vas dat fffoooorrr?" asked FactionHeir in a slurred manner.

"You're in my way." The figure responded as he pulled a saber from his cloak. The cloaked man leveled the saber to point at FactionHeirs heart. "Au revoir, vous bete." And with that he plunged the saber into FactionHeir's chest, straight through his heart…..

Alive:
Kamikhaan
Crazed Rabbit
Caius
Count Arach
Warmaster Horus
Peasant Phill
Shlin28
Kommodus
Brave Sir Robin

Killed:
Factionheir

It is now the day phase. The phases are 24 hours long unless otherwise announced.

You May Now Begin Voting.

FactionHeir
12-16-2007, 02:26
Fos: WH For the French part of the writeup

Tratorix
12-16-2007, 04:45
Vote: kamikhaan
For being mafia in woads&fangs last game.

CountArach
12-16-2007, 05:14
Vote: Caius

Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Warmaster Horus
12-16-2007, 22:17
FH, because I would write in worse-than-broken french?

Vote:CA
Why should you?

seireikhaan
12-16-2007, 22:29
Vote: Peasant Phill

For claiming to need to 'alter your strategy'.

Caius
12-16-2007, 23:29
Vote:CreativeAssembly

Give a reasonable reason.

Kommodus
12-16-2007, 23:41
Vote: Crazed Rabbit

With no real information yet, I'm voting for you because you're really good at being mafia - you win most games when you're in that role. Consider it a sign of respect. :bow:

That said, what's your take on things?

Peasant Phill
12-16-2007, 23:42
Ow all ties.

BTW, Kami, I was talking about changing my tactics before the roles were dealt.

vote: Kommodus to get even more names with 1 vote and because voting in the first round is totaly random.

CountArach
12-17-2007, 01:18

Shall I point out the obvious defensive vote that has been made here?

Vote:CA
Why should you?
Unvote: Caius
Vote: WH

It is the first round of voting and you appear to need a reason to vote for someone. Can you please explain this?

Crazed Rabbit
12-17-2007, 02:01
Vote: Crazed Rabbit

With no real information yet, I'm voting for you because you're really good at being mafia - you win most games when you're in that role. Consider it a sign of respect. :bow:

That said, what's your take on things?

Well thanks, I guess.:inquisitive:

Anyway, I'd like to ask W&Fs if the bit with the french quote was written by the mafia or by W&Fs.

Vote: Caius for now. His post doesn't make much sense.

CR

woad&fangs
12-17-2007, 02:06
CountArach and Warmaster Horus are tied at two votes apiece. The first of those two to recieve a vote will be lynched.

I will not be revealing what is mafia written and what is self authored. However, I will say that I allow the mafia to be as creative as they want within the context of the time frame but I will edit as I see fit.

seireikhaan
12-17-2007, 06:37
Meh.

Unvote: Peasant Phill
Vote: CountArach
For hypocrisy.

CountArach
12-17-2007, 06:43
Well I'm dead now - but Hypocrasy?

Warmaster Horus
12-17-2007, 13:09
A pseudo-reason is better than none. You'll see I've always tried to do something like that.

Hypocrisy may be because of your retaliation vote? I don't know.

Andres
12-17-2007, 14:13

No CA bashing, please.

~;p

Kommodus
12-17-2007, 16:00
A pseudo-reason is better than none. You'll see I've always tried to do something like that.

Hypocrisy may be because of your retaliation vote? I don't know.

I don't really understand this. How is a fake/false reason better than simply being honest about making a random, reason-less vote? It just muddies the water, and besides, it's essentially what we call "meatballing" around here. :inquisitive:

@CA: I think the hypocrisy is that you criticized Caius for making a retaliation vote, then you voted in retaliation against WH (though your cited reason, of course, was not retaliation).

woad&fangs
12-17-2007, 23:50
As Dr. Guillotine worked feverishly behind a large curtain, Dr. Waldinger tallied the villager’s votes.

“Hmmmm, It seems that we have a tie between CA and Warmaster Horus, so the next person to re….,”

“WaIt!!!” cried out Kamikhaan, “I change my mind. I vote for CA. I heard some rumors from the other end of the .Org about something to do with someone called CA and a plan for an Empire of some kind. I bet he is the Imperialist.”

“Makes since to me”
“Sure, lets lynch him”
“I saw him eating a meatball!!”
“He Turned me into a newt!!!”
“Get the pitchforks!!!”
“I got a Pitchfork”
“Now we need some fire….”

“Enough!!!!!!!!” Bellowed Dr. Waldinger. “We are not barbarians or tyrants. This is the Enlightenment so CA deserves a relatively pain free death. Dr. Guillotine, are you ready.”

“Yes,” Exclaimed a rather excited Dr. Guillotine as he pulled down the curtain to reveal a large wooden figure with a bucket placed at the top and a rope hanging down from the bucket and a stock at the bottom of the platform., “That bucket is filled with army ants which I hypothesize have a powerful sedative in their saliva which will cause him to feel no pain as his face is devoured by them.”

CA was place in the stocks and the bucket was dumped on his head.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

“It seems that my hypothesis was incorrect”

It is now night. Night will end at roughly 00:01 on Wednesday GMT.

Tonight’s sentry will be: Warmaster Horus

Killed:
Factionheir

Lynched
CountArach

Alive
Kamikhaan
Crazed Rabbit
Caius
Warmaster Horus
Peasant Phill
Kommodus
Shlin28
Brave Sir Robin

CountArach
12-18-2007, 00:37
Am I still allowed to post?

woad&fangs
12-18-2007, 00:40
Talking after death is encouraged.:yes:

woad&fangs
12-19-2007, 02:25
It is now day
day will last for 24 hours. There were no kills last night and no investigations.

Crazed Rabbit
12-19-2007, 04:07
Well, time to get some votes on lurkers then. I choose:
vote: Shlin28

FoS on Caius and BSR. Of course, WH is suspicious for not doing any investigations. :inquisitive:

CR

Tratorix
12-19-2007, 05:33

You seem to frequently miss night kills. I'm thinking you missed one last round.

Peasant Phill
12-19-2007, 09:03
Of course, WH is suspicious for not doing any investigations. :inquisitive:

CR

vote WH

Investigating noone is a surefire way to get unwanted attention so I must assume that WH had no access to a computer.
Not killing anybody is throwing away the advantage the maffia has in a small game for no apparent reason so I must assume that the mafioso didn't have access to a computer.
:inquisitive:
Unless the mafioso was aware of the absence of WH, which I find unlikely, this is just a to great of a coincidence to just ignore.

Kommodus
12-19-2007, 13:53
I second what Crazed Rabbit and Peasant Phill have said concerning Warmaster Horus. :yes:

I was already suspicious because of this statement:

WH, please explain your absence.

Vote: Warmaster Horus

Warmaster Horus
12-19-2007, 14:14
Investigating noone is a surefire way to get unwanted attention so I must assume that WH had no access to a computer.

So right. School project (the totalitarian governments from 1920: Stalin, Mussolini and Hitler; great subject, but wooah there's lots to say on it!) and maths test (turned out to be waaayyy easy) just blocked me recently. Sorry!
I didn't even know this:
It is now night. Night will end at roughly 00:01 on Wednesday GMT.

Tonight’s sentry will be: Warmaster Horus

:sorry:

EDIT: Actually, that's not entirely right... I had time on the Org for KotR only. But no more.

shlin28
12-19-2007, 22:25

You seem to frequently miss night kills. I'm thinking you missed one last round.

How can a person miss a night kill? Vote BSR, till you give an explaination.

CountArach
12-19-2007, 22:31
How can a person miss a night kill? Vote BSR, till you give an explaination.
Well I'll step in for that, but by missing a night kill it means that he is scum who didn't get their PM in.

shlin28
12-19-2007, 22:37
How does he know he is scum/didn't get orders in? He could be a pro-town guy... :inquisitive:

CountArach
12-19-2007, 23:49
How does he know he is scum/didn't get orders in? He could be a pro-town guy... :inquisitive:
There were no night kills, so it seems likely that the Scum didn't get their orders in. BSR pointed out that kamikhaan has a history of this in other games (Which I can't remember, but may well be true), therefore believes it is possible that kamikhaan may be Scum.

Tratorix
12-20-2007, 02:37

There is no real reason for a mafia player to skip a kill, at least this early in the game. I've been mafia with kamikhaan in two games and both of those times he missed a night kill.

woad&fangs
12-20-2007, 02:37
Warmaster Horus looked anxiously around at the angry mob who were all staring at him.

“Why didn’t you investigate anyone!!??”
“Thought you’d take a nap didj ya?!?!”
“He’s lazy!!”
“Monarchs are lazy!!!”
“Monarchs are Imperialists!!!”
“I bet that he’s an Imperialist!!!”
“It got better though!!!”
“Lynch, Lynch, Lynch, Lunch, Brunch, Lynch, Lynch….”

“Gentleman,” interrupted Dr. Waldinger, “I thought that we had move beyond this barbaric practice of lynching. Dr. Guillotine, are you ready?”

“Yes, and I believe you will find this to be a much more humane form of execution. Ladies, Gentleman, and Crazed Rabbits, I present to you the Guillotine II…..”

Dr. Guillotine revealed a chair with leather strips to tie down the arms and feet. Near by was a very fat lady in a Viking hat and two small glass spheres. Warmaster Horus was strapped firmly into the chair and the two small glass spheres were placed into his ears. The fat lady began to warble in a very high pitch much to the disdain of the crowd who promptly fell to the ground and covered their ears.

“The Idea,” Shouted Dr. Guillotine over the now shrieking women, “Is that her voice will cause the glass spheres to shatter and lacerate his brain, thus causing instant death. I came upon this idea when….”

BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Two gunshots erupted from the crowd and killed Warmaster and the Shrieking Viking lady. The crowd breathed a sigh of relief that the torturous ordeal of listening to her had finally ceased. As they returned to their houses for the night they hoped that she was a symbol that the mafia had finally been defeated.

Tonight’s Sentry will be: Caius

Lynched
CountArach
Warmaster Horus

Killed
FactionHeir

Alive...for now
Kamikhaan
Crazed Rabbit
Shlin28
Kommodus
Brave Sir Robin
Caius
Peasant Phill

Kommodus
12-20-2007, 04:41
Ok Caius, I urge you in the strongest possible terms to please investigate Crazed Rabbit! :yes:

EDIT: kamikhaan would be a good bet too, but I'd start with CR. Maybe the next sentry can get kamikhaan.

Crazed Rabbit
12-20-2007, 22:59
I'd encourage the investigation of one of our lurker mafiosos. Either Shlin or BSR. They are the suspicious ones; lurking and now popping up with votes that don't change the final result.

I've done nothing suspicious because I am a townie, but Kommodus is just overly paranoid, though I still think he's innocent.

CR

woad&fangs
12-21-2007, 02:04
Following the execution of Warmaster Horus and the corpulent Viking woman, CR returned to the abandoned warehouse that he was now calling home, only to find that the front door was locked from the inside. Rather annoyed, CR beat his fists against the door repeatedly, though to no avail. Frustrated, he turned around on his heel, to find a cloaked man not four feet away.

"Are you having trouble getting into your home?" The man asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," CR responded.

"Here, take my saber, perhaps it can be of use to you?" The man offered.

"Thank you very much, but I already have one" CR responded. He took his saber into his left hand, and slashed several gashes into the wooden door, until it became loose enough that CR was able to break it. CR breathed a sigh of relief. He was finally able to get to his “home”. However, as he crossed the doorway CR whirled about withdrawing a pistol from his cloak as he raised the saber above his head. In mid twirl he felt his foot trip over what felt like a thin wire. The thin wire stretched, and pulled itself from the left, where the wire navigated three different pulleys, and ending tied to the trigger of a pistol, which was pointed directly at CR from its position on a table. BBBOOOOOMMM!!! The string pulled the trigger, setting off the pistol which fired a shot directly into CR's back, knocking him back out the door he had just managed to enter. The cloaked man smirked at the dead body of CR.

"I'll take that," he told the lifeless body as he took the saber from CR's cold, dead hands. "Au revoir, It seems that it is just me and the villagers now."

Caius watched this whole ordeal from down the steet. He saw the furtive figure of Crazed Rabbit break into the warehouse and attack the bystander with a saber and a pistol. The bystander quickly fled as CR was felled by a gunshot coming from inside the warehouse. “Good” thought Caius, “It’s about time the citizens started defending each other. I’ll nominate him for a medal if I ever find out who it is.”

Killed: Crazed Rabbit
Investigated: Crazed Rabbit-Guilty(and rather dead as well)

Killed
FactionHeir
Crazed Rabbit

Lynched
CountArach
Warmaster Horus

Still Alive
Kamikhaan
Brave Sir Robin
Kommodus
Shlin28
Peasant Phill
Caius

Day will once again last for 24 hours

Kommodus
12-21-2007, 02:39
I'd encourage the investigation of one of our lurker mafiosos. Either Shlin or BSR. They are the suspicious ones; lurking and now popping up with votes that don't change the final result.

I've done nothing suspicious because I am a townie, but Kommodus is just overly paranoid, though I still think he's innocent.

CR

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Nah, dude, Holmes told me you were guilty... with an unusually high degree of certainty, I might add. :inquisitive:

"I'll take that," he told the lifeless body as he took the saber from CR's cold, dead hands. "Au revoir, It seems that it is just me and the villagers now."

Looks like it's time to find that serial killer... :holmes:

EDIT: Got 'im. :smoking:

Vote: BSR

EDIT AGAIN: Thanks for killing CR for us, BTW. :bow:

Tratorix
12-21-2007, 04:07
Looks like it's time to find that serial killer...

EDIT: Got 'im.

Vote: BSR

Unfortunately, you're mistaken.

Vote: kamikhaan Going with my last round suspicion again.

seireikhaan
12-21-2007, 09:44
Vote: BSR. For voting me, and 'cuz Kommo seems to have some kind of evidence of sorts. Although I'd like to hear a little more from Kommo about his apparent evidence against BSR.

Peasant Phill
12-21-2007, 11:30
I doubt it's slin28 as he has been absent from this forum since wednesday (his last post) while I've sent him a PM in the meantime which he hasn't answered yet. Like I've said before, being absent is not a good strategy for a mafioso so I doubt he would be absent more than a few days.

I'll hold of my vote until Kommodus comes up with that evidence of his. (Is he still using his technique he used in the beginning of the maffia games here?)

Kommodus
12-21-2007, 15:36
Vote: BSR. For voting me, and 'cuz Kommo seems to have some kind of evidence of sorts. Although I'd like to hear a little more from Kommo about his apparent evidence against BSR.

Unvote: BSR

It was a trap. You fell for it. :clown:

Actually, that's only partially true. It's either BSR or kamikhaan; I can't quite be sure which. If the game doesn't end with kamikhaan's death, we still need to lynch BSR. :yes:

But for now, I'm going with kamikhaan - partially because of Holmes and partially because he broke the tie in round 1 and got CA lynched, when I'm pretty sure WH was guilty.

Kill kamikhaan, investigate BSR. Game over. :smoking:

Crazed Rabbit
12-21-2007, 17:31
Um...Kommodus, you think maybe the fact that I was killed by the mafia means I was not a mafioso? Oh well. Kamikhaan seems like a good lynch.

Nah, dude, Holmes told me you were guilty... with an unusually high degree of certainty, I might add.

I'm going to laugh when this game's over.

CR

Peasant Phill
12-21-2007, 19:15
Still no prove provided, Kommodus, other than you're claim that your system predicts the culprits with high probability. I know that you have such a system (or at least I think you did way back in my last mafia game) but you'll have to come up with more than just a 'because I say so' before I blindly follow you.

So for the meantime Vote abstain

shlin28
12-21-2007, 19:31
Vote Kammikhaan, for reasons see Kommodus' post.

Kommodus
12-21-2007, 19:46
Um...Kommodus, you think maybe the fact that I was killed by the mafia means I was not a mafioso? Oh well. Kamikhaan seems like a good lynch.

I'm going to laugh when this game's over.

CR

Dude. Did you not read woad&fang's post? Yes you were killed, but Caius investigated you and found you guilty. :inquisitive:

Granted, it's possible you weren't a mafioso, but rather the secret role. However, hints in the story indicated otherwise. The point is moot, though, because your guilt is an established fact. I never said you were a mafioso, but that you were guilty.

Still no prove provided, Kommodus, other than you're claim that your system predicts the culprits with high probability. I know that you have such a system (or at least I think you did way back in my last mafia game) but you'll have to come up with more than just a 'because I say so' before I blindly follow you.

Sorry, that's all you're going to get. Trust me or don't - your choice. ~;)

Anyway, like I said I'm not entirely certain at this point. It might be kamikhaan (probably), it might be BSR (slightly less likely), and hey, it might even be you. But I'm pretty sure if we get rid of the first two I mentioned, the game will end. :yes:

seireikhaan
12-21-2007, 21:41
Ah, well played, Kommodus. You're doing much better than your last time as mafioso. Rather clever ploy to get me lynched, no? However, there's the inherent flaw that, this time, Holmes' results are rather fabricated.

Unvote: BSR

Vote: Kommodus

Crazed Rabbit
12-21-2007, 23:56
I wonder, kamikhaan, if you'll be the first to experience the revered Dr Guillotine's head chopping version of the guillotine, or if you'll get something more painful.

Really, you're so guilty it's almost not funny. First you blindly follow Kommodus to vote BSR, then when it turns out he really suspects you, all his claims are suddenly fraudulent.
:laugh4:

I've died again for the cause of freedom, but like before my death will not be in vain.

CR

woad&fangs
12-22-2007, 02:19
The crowd once again assembled at the town square with the hope that this would be the final time. Caius gazed sleepily around him to see if he could spot the citizen from the previous night. He felt someone brush his sleeve and he turned to see a cloaked figure striding past him. It was the man from the previous night, realized Caius with astonishment. He grabbed the cloaked man by the sleeve and dragged him onto the raised platform that now held a large wooden structure with a big slanted blade fixed at the top, presumably Dr. Guillotine’s latest “humane” means of execution.

“This Man is a Hero!!!” Exclaimed Caius excitedly, “He killed the very very very guilty Crazed Rabbit.”

The crowd was overjoyed that finally they were having some good news. They flocked up to Kamikhaan and gave him handshakes, hugged him, and patted him profusely on his back.

CLANG
CLUD
THUNK

The overenthusiastic congratulations of the townsfolk jarred loose a saber and two pistols from the cloak of Kamikhaan. The townies gazed in astonishment at the killing implements now lying at his feet.

“Umm, guys, let me explain. I’m, well I was, umm ya see, I was trying to umm… I’m a shrubber..?.?.? Yeah, that’s it, I’m a shrubber!!!”

“Well,” said Dr. Waldinger, “Unfortunately for you, Mr. Shrubber, you have been democratically chosen as the person most likely to be an imperialist. With your death we will have rid this town of the imperialists. It seems that my work here is done. Dr. Guillotine, please reveal your latest method of execution.”

“It’s not that big of a surprise,” stated the until now silent Shlin28, “We can all see that we place him at the bottom of the big wooden structure and that the blade falls down on him severing his head.”

“How Barbaric!!!” cried out Dr. Guillotine, “That contraption is not for execution. It is for slicing the tomatoes in my BLT sandwich. What sick person would even think of using it to kill another person. How Inhumane!!!! No, I have come upon the most humane form of execution known to mankind. Dr. Waldinger would you be so kind as to distribute these wifflebats to the citizens of Le Gamme Rume. On the count of three you will beat kamikhaan to death with your wifflebat. Any last words, Imperialist Scum?”

“As a matter of fact, I do.” Said Kamikhaan, “ I’M NOT A BLOODY IMPERIALIST, I’M A FLIPPIN MAFIOSO. M-A-F-I-O-S-O!!!”

“What’s he doing?”
“I thunk he’s a spellin’ somethang”
“What’s he spelling?”
“M-A-F-I-O-S-O, hmmm, wait, I know, that spells Imperialist. He’s an Imperialist!!”

“Lynch him”
“Lynch him”
“Lynch him”

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WACK,…..

Epilogue:
It is said that on a clear night when the moon is full and the air is calm you can still here the soft thud of a wifflebat upon kamikhaan’s head. Man, it sure takes a long time to kill a guy with a wifflebat…..

As for Drs. Waldinger and Guillotine, they got bored after a few hours and returned to Paris where Dr. Guillotine accidentally left his tomato slice out in a public square…. And well, the rest, as they say, is history…..

Results:

Townie Victory!!!

Townies:
Shlin28
CountArach
Peasant Phill
Brave Sir Robin
Kommodus
FactionHeir
Caius

Mafia:
Kamikhaan
Warmaster Horus

Secret Role:
Crazed Rabbit-Fail

You are the “Young Pickpocket”. Every night you can investigate 1 player with 100% accuracy. Also you stole a pistol with one bullet from the serial killer(who was cut do to lack of people). You are allowed one vigilante kill which you may use at any time. You may be creative as you wish with your kill. It does not have to include the pistol. I do however reserve the right to edit as I see fit. If you are investigated by a sentry there is a 50% chance that they will get a guilty result. You win if you are alive at the end of the game.

In Case anyone was wondering, last night CR didn’t send in any orders, Caius investigated CR, I flipped a coin and it came up tails so CR was found to be guilty, Kamikhaan killed CR.

seireikhaan
12-22-2007, 02:25
Bah, W&F's mafia's are the bane of my mafia record...

Thanks to W&F for hosting, anyways.

And good game, town. Well played, Kommodus-Sama.:bow:

Although I think we'da won if we didn't have that screw up night two.

Crazed Rabbit
12-22-2007, 03:07
Huzzah!

I wish I hadn't forgotten to send my orders last night though.

Ah, well.

Great game, W&F!
:2thumbsup:
CR

Kommodus
12-22-2007, 03:13
Huh, well that was an interesting ending... :book:

Well, I guess you weren't guilty after all, Crazed. Apparently I assumed prematurely that the secret role would be a serial killer. :shrug:

You did have a role, though, and you can't blame me for thinking you guilty after the investigation result. W&F's story indicated pretty strongly you had a violent streak...

Thanks for hosting, W&F! This really was a fun little game, and a good chance to test out my new enhancements to Holmes, which was looking rather worse for wear after my last few games...

And to the mafia, Warmaster Horus and kamikhaan: good game! :shakehands: Though I gotta ask: what happened night 2, when no kills happened?

seireikhaan
12-22-2007, 03:29
1) Most of the write-up for CR's death was either done by me, or inspired by me. W&F did have to change some to fit the situation better, and to account for the fact that Caius was watching us.

2) As for what happened...ehh...not sure, to be totally honest. We'd talked via PM what we were going to do. I was kinda expecting a return PM from WH regarding a question I'd had, but never got it. And then, time kinda slipped by me a bit, and, combined with the fact that I was finishing finals, it sorta slipped to the back of my mind until I read the thread later that night, when it was too late. I think its a shame that we didn't execute what we were gonna do, we almost would have assuredly won otherwise.

EDIT: I'm prolly gonna regret this, but BSR was actually spot on in his assessment. In 6 games as mafia, I've missed an order in all 6 of them.:sweatdrop:

CountArach
12-22-2007, 03:36
Congrats fellow townies.

Peasant Phill
12-22-2007, 10:09
Hozay, I survive a mafia game for once.

Caius
12-22-2007, 18:25
We won! Kommodus was right! I was not sure who to investigate, and I followed Kommo suggestion.

Well done.

shlin28
12-22-2007, 22:41
Yay! One of my rare townie victories!!!

Warmaster Horus
12-22-2007, 23:24
And then, time kinda slipped by me a bit, and, combined with the fact that I was finishing finals, it sorta slipped to the back of my mind until I read the thread later that night, when it was too late. I think its a shame that we didn't execute what we were gonna do, we almost would have assuredly won otherwise.

Practically what happened for me too. Lack of time.

Good game guys!

Tratorix
12-23-2007, 02:02
Townie Victory :balloon2: :balloon2:

Congrats fellow townies and thanks for hosting w&fs.

I'm prolly gonna regret this, but BSR was actually spot on in his assessment. In 6 games as mafia, I've missed an order in all 6 of them.

I knew it. :yes: Now I'll vote you every time someone misses a night order. :laugh4: