PDA

View Full Version : Sort of Announcement

Bwian
12-12-2007, 12:07
Due to excessive work pressure over Christmas, I am having to suspend my efforts until after the festive period. I won't have much time to check in here, but I will keep myself up to date with what is here and post when I can.

This is only a temporary situation, and in a couple of weeks time, things will be back to normal, and I will get some more units built and in the field.

Jargon
12-12-2007, 13:10
Have a good holiday you deserve it. Look forward to Warhammer Total War 2008.

Geoffrey S
12-12-2007, 14:12
Indeed, hope you have a good Christmas break!

fireblade
12-12-2007, 14:17
A well deserved break. (as far as having a higher pressure at work is a break from modding)

Fireblade

alexader
12-12-2007, 19:09
yeah,merry cristmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!take your time bwian.....and keep walking....:egypt:

messenger
12-12-2007, 19:09
We still wuv you Bwian! Let the festive season prepare you for a year of crushing oomies.

Dogman55
12-12-2007, 19:33
The Old ones bless the holidays for you and everyone!

Silly Knicket
12-13-2007, 04:07
Get back to work, Bwian... I want this mod finished and bugfree for christmas!

:whip:

messenger
12-15-2007, 15:35
Get back to work, Bwian... I want this mod finished and bugfree for christmas!

:whip:
Your pathetic Chaos powers are useless here!
Bwian will unleash the lions on you!

Warmaster Horus
12-15-2007, 15:49
Take your time Bwian - the mod will be here soon enough, and no doubt it will be great.

Have a good Christmas! The more you rest now, the more you can work later!

Spankfurt
12-16-2007, 23:40
Merry christmass. Looking forward to playing your mod in 2010.

lol jks, but we need something good in 2008 to take our minds off....England and the Euro cup....

MangyElf
12-17-2007, 01:39
we need something good in 2008 to take our minds off....England and the Euro cup....
My mind was off it until you mentioned it just now. No problem though, give me about 6 seconds after I finish this post and it'll be off it again :D

Meanwhile, any truth to the rumour that you're not really off for work pressures, Bwian, but to suprise us all with a completed WHTW for Christmas? (<-- + hope = :strawman1: :p)

As the guy with a wife who's on call over Christmas, don't let the work pressures get too bad mate.

I guess it's early but Merry Christmas to all of yers too :)

ellydog
12-17-2007, 03:14
Meanwhile, any truth to the rumour that you're not really off for work pressures, Bwian, but to suprise us all with a completed WHTW for Christmas? (<-- + hope = :strawman1: :p)

Mabye trying to get the mod out for chrismas is his work pressure :laugh4:.

But seriously it must be a horrible time for some jobs around chrismas.

Silly Knicket
12-17-2007, 12:35
But seriously it must be a horrible time for some jobs around chrismas.

I bet Santa's little gnomes are working their asses off right now :P

Eufarius
12-18-2007, 02:21
elves buddy not gnomes.:wall:

Silly Knicket
12-18-2007, 04:21
Yeah, the elves are busy as usual this time of year... but the gnomes, however... are busy coding, texturing and meshing the last parts of Warhammer Total War, so it can be ready for christmas!!! :yes:

MangyElf
12-18-2007, 04:46
Stinkin' gnomes and their silent g's. What's wrong with a good old fashioned g you can pronounce, and not in that efete French defender of a Grail castle way they ignore silent k's either? They're gnaff, gnerdy lil gnitwits with gno sense of huh-onor.

What we want is dwarves making this mod, least it'll be done right and with no fishing poles, striped trousers, beards without moustaches (call that facial hair, phah!) or pointy red hats in sight!

Revan-Shan
12-18-2007, 19:04

The campaign of course not, but it would be perfectly possible to release a WHTW with just the Custom Battle (and only some units/factions, the ones already made, and no matter if there are bugs, if there are we can then tell them here in the forum)

Faenaris
12-18-2007, 23:47
The campaign of course not, but it would be perfectly possible to release a WHTW with just the Custom Battle (and only some units/factions, the ones already made, and no matter if there are bugs, if there are we can then tell them here in the forum)

While they have units up and running, they aren't balanced and as such, releasing those would be pointless. You could have Skeleton Archers pwning the omgwtfbbq out of Bonegiants for instance. I'm all for open beta's in order to track down bugs and finetune balance, but right now, I believe that WTW isn't quite ready for a beta. Once the team has a way of converting tabletop stats to the M2 engine, one can start thinking about balance.

On topic:

Enjoy Christmas and the New Year, Bwian and team. You all more than earned it. ~:)

Eufarius
12-19-2007, 00:30
Stinkin' gnomes and their silent g's. What's wrong with a good old fashioned g you can pronounce, and not in that efete French defender of a Grail castle way they ignore silent k's either? They're gnaff, gnerdy lil gnitwits with gno sense of huh-onor.

What we want is dwarves making this mod, least it'll be done right and with no fishing poles, striped trousers, beards without moustaches (call that facial hair, phah!) or pointy red hats in sight!
G-nome???
nonono.lol:laugh4:

MangyElf
12-19-2007, 01:20

Well, sorry to Bwian and his team. I didn't think anyone would take my comment with anything but the intended small piece of tongue-in-cheek seasonal cheer LOL

paradamed
12-19-2007, 05:10
I think Bwian deserves a break for sure, just look at how many cool things he did in such a short period of time. Merry Xmas Bwian and all the comunity!