PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Five Rings mod

Apostle Zodd
12-12-2007, 16:00
Legend of the Five Rings is set primarily in the fictional land of Rokugan, based on feudal Japan with influences from other East Asian cultures, where samurai, shugenja, and trained courtiers vie for control of the noble courts. Rokugan itself is home to mostly humans, divided into a society based on clans, with eight Great Clans and various minor ones, all under the rule of Emperor Toturi III. They are regularly threatened by evil plots from within and gaijin threats from without, but the main threat still lies to the southwest of Rokugan: The deadly wastes of the Shadowlands, where demonic hordes roam.

Playable Factions
Crab Clan
Crane Clan
Dragon Clan
Lion Clan
Mantis Clan
Phoenix Clan
Scorpion Clan
Unicorn Clan
Shadowlands

Minor Factions(nonplayable)
Badger Clan
Fox Clan
Hare Clan
Ox Clan
Sparrow Clan
Tortoise Clan
Monkey Clan
Dragonfly Clan
Imperial Family(i want to set it up like SPQR where you cannot attack it untill you breakoff)
Nezumi
Bandits/Ronin

clan in bold may be removed,and might make all minor clans playable,still undeisded.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/L5R__TW/

Main Forums.

I am looking for a team for indepent work,otherwise i have asked the Blue Lotus team if i could make a mini mod if i am restricted of doing this mod alone.i can use any help i can get!

Mod Leader:Apostle Zodd
2D artist:
Mapper:Apostle Zodd(i am slowly understanding how to make a map,soon i should beable to make maps probally wont be as good as i like them to be)
Modeller:
Scripter:
Skinner:Apostle Zodd
Researcher:Apostle Zodd

Myrddraal
12-13-2007, 02:59
Welcome to the .org :bow:

I'm afraid I can't help, and you'll find it hard to find volunteers. Most modders have their own projects to work on. My tip is, start small, a mini-mod sounds good. Once you have screenshots and a working mod, however small, people are more likely to get enthusiastic and volunteer to join you.

Apostle Zodd
12-14-2007, 03:24
thank you for the tip :yes: