PDA

View Full Version : 6 Towns

Caius
12-14-2007, 01:58
I've come up with an idea. Not mine.:beam:

This is a merge of Jkarinen game 6 tribes game, and Empire Earth.

How does this works? This is not simple, but oh well.

There will be 7 towns. 7 pacific towns. I will play one of this towns as a mediator. I can be attacked, but beware, its like playing with fire!

Every player votes for a certain part of the history. For example, some people can select The Punic Wars or WWII.

Once selected the timeframe, I can post troops related to this age. Also structures.

There are 2 kind of people:Citizens and Soldiers. Citizens gather 5 different kind of resources:Food, Wood, Iron, Stone and Gold. Soldiers will protect their town to foreign enemies.

I will give a report every three months, which equals to one turn. This report will have:

Food:
Wood:
Iron:
Stone:
Gold:
Population:
Soldiers:
Diplomatic Stance with the other towns:

You will have population. Max limit is 100 per town. You can have 99 soldiers and 1 citizen collecting gold, and it is not my problem. You decide what do you want to do.

Ayachuco
12-14-2007, 06:55
Its been a while since I've played Empire Earth (the original one) or AoE, but I'm intrigued. How would battles be played out, would it be a rock/paper/scissors kinda match or can we flank people and make more tactical decisions like in Rise of Nations? Could people have unique units or heroes? Is there a limit to the amount of resources one can store each turn?

shlin28
12-14-2007, 18:01
:inquisitive: How are we suppose to play EE on a forum...

But meh, In! I always loved EE and EE2!

Caius
12-14-2007, 21:50
Its been a while since I've played Empire Earth (the original one) or AoE, but I'm intrigued. How would battles be played out, would it be a rock/paper/scissors kinda match or can we flank people and make more tactical decisions like in Rise of Nations? Could people have unique units or heroes? Is there a limit to the amount of resources one can store each turn?
Battles will be done in this way.

Train the troops, and PM'ing me you will send them to battle. Both enemies should do this. I will generate a image of the battle. When I post this image, you tell me what do your troops want to do.

Both armies will attack at the same time, so beware!

There won't be heroes, I don't see how them could work in this game.
There will be illimited amount of resourses per turn.