PDA

View Full Version : KotR 14th Diet Chancellorship Election

econ21
12-19-2007, 10:03
This vote is for players in the King of the Romans PBM only.

EDIT: poll is multiple choice by mistake! Voting twice = disqualification.

Ramses II CP
12-19-2007, 23:10
IC:

As most of the men of the Reich make their votes Fritz sits impassively in his chair. Finally after almost all of the prominent figures have voted it is obvious that he has lost overwhelmingly.

It is clearly time for me to concede the position of Chancellor to Duke Arnold. I am confident he will lead us well and he has my full support. I have no regrets.

Looking back I believe my primary failure was an inability to distinguish my policies from the Duke's, and, of course, a lack of alliances. Rest assured, however, that I am grateful to those who did support me and will not forget their votes in the future, but nor will I in any way hold votes for Duke Arnold as being the same as votes against me.

It was a pleasure contesting the matter with you Duke Arnold, and I wish you an excellent Chancellorship. May God guide your hards on the reigns of the Reich!

Wearily Fritz returns to his seat and gathers the ever present scattering of documents and papers back into his battered leather case before departing the Diet chambers.

Fritz von Kastilien

:egypt:

econ21
12-20-2007, 12:42
Duke Arnold is duly elected Chancellor.