PDA

View Full Version : OK, some questions, please answer!!

Wladyslaw IV
12-21-2007, 21:37
One of these mods is IB, obviously, the other is Rio's Dark Ages mod called <some initials>, but one question is, who is in charge of IB, or at least here, and what is this Imperium Julium 2? Is that Goth's mod resurected? Maybe you 3 should have some subforums of IB PMed to the forum administrator.

Riothamus
12-22-2007, 03:25
One of these mods is IB, obviously, the other is Rio's Dark Ages mod called <some initials>, but one question is, who is in charge of IB, or at least here, and what is this Imperium Julium 2? Is that Goth's mod resurected? Maybe you 3 should have some subforums of IB PMed to the forum administrator.

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia is the leader of the IB Mod and this forum. I can see why things get confusing here for the Rio Mod and Imperium Julium 2 are all separate eras and may even have a very different philosophical and game approach such as I know the Rio Mod does. The Rio mod and Imperium Julium 2 should have subforums. Ramon Gonzales y Garcia from the last I knew was trying to do this. This would certainly organize things.

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia
12-22-2007, 20:08
One of these mods is IB, obviously, the other is Rio's Dark Ages mod called <some initials>, but one question is, who is in charge of IB, or at least here, and what is this Imperium Julium 2? Is that Goth's mod resurected? Maybe you 3 should have some subforums of IB PMed to the forum administrator.ur right, it is confusing to those who don't know. I have asked for subforums for Rios mod and Imperium Julianorum.
and yes, IJ is based on Goth's Imperium Julianorum (not Goth's mod)

Wladyslaw IV
12-25-2007, 23:42
Allrighty. Makes enough sence. Thanks.

#
I'll let the Imperium Julianorum dude be the first post in his very own sub forum.