PDA

View Full Version : EB:Total Addict

iceman7291
01-11-2008, 07:40
I need more updates!!! I really dont care if you change a pixel :laugh4: I want to know about it. Im absolutely dying about this and cant wait to make some use of my copy of Medieval 2 again. You modders have no idea how important you are to this community and how much we appreciate the work you do for us. If I didnt have EB to play the world would be a much more boring place, especially considering where I live. So please, give me more to look forward to, Im dying to see a screenshot of what the units are going to look like in game.:yes:

MarcusAureliusAntoninus
01-11-2008, 08:31
Have you seen the EB December/Christmas Preview (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=96896)? Look under the spoiler tag near the bottom...

iceman7291
01-14-2008, 11:13
WOW THANKS!!! I was completely oblivious to this post and those pics were,although few, incredible! Im so much ,more excited and must have more. The graphics are truly amazing in Medieval 2 and considering that I plan to upgrade my computer soon, I cant wait to enjoy EB2 in all its glory.

Bellum
01-17-2008, 04:58
Chill, man! Go play EB1 or Mount&Blade or something. Don't get too exited, it'll just make the undoubtedly long wait worse. We'll probably be begging for updates for awhile before we get anything playable.

Copperknickers
01-20-2008, 20:26
Why wasn't it in the EB 2 section? They forgot?