PDA

View Full Version : Religious Wars Interactive History: Holy Roman Emperor Elections

Baby Boomer
01-16-2008, 11:48
Religious Wars
Holy Roman Emperor Elections

This poll is for the Holy Roman Emperor Elections; a prestigous title to be held.

This Poll can only be voted in if you are a Player in the Interactive History Religious Wars. Check out the thread if your interested.

There are five Nations in this Poll; vote for who you would like to see as Holy Roman Emperor. This title gives:
The land the Empire currently owns to the winner
A large portion of the Florins market
More Armies

It is certianly balancing and could win wars and such. So ALL Players please vote for your favoured contestant, this will ahve a huge impact on the game, and a simlar election will appear for Papal Elections.:balloon2:

Peasant Phill
01-17-2008, 08:53
When is this voting due?

Baby Boomer
01-17-2008, 09:02
The Elections close the same day as the deadline for Orders; January 23rd.

King Jan III Sobieski
01-20-2008, 16:59
:help: :embarassed: Nobody loves me!!!:inquisitive: :thumbsdown: :embarassed:

:wizard:

Ayachuco
01-20-2008, 17:04
Well, that's what happens when you're an absentee landlord.:beam:
:idea2:
Don't worry about it, when I'm Emperor we're going to see changes around here (if God aka Baby Boomer approves:wall: ), basically you're going to get more land.:yes: :2thumbsup:

Caius
01-20-2008, 21:28
:help: :embarassed: Nobody loves me!!!:inquisitive: :thumbsdown: :embarassed:

:wizard:
Someone do.

Paradox
01-21-2008, 13:19
Dammit!! King Charles better win!

Ayachuco
01-21-2008, 22:29
Well, I'm just as good. I'll listen to whatever my big brother wants to do even if I have to manipulate him.~;) It will be fun.:beam:

seireikhaan
01-21-2008, 23:15
Dammit!! King Charles better win!
Motep hasn't been on in over a week...

Baby Boomer
01-22-2008, 02:59
Someone has voted who is not part of the Interactive History Religious Wars; If done so again I can and will take it to the Moderators. This poll is very important to the running of the game. If it was a accident please say who you voted for and I will minus it.

Poll closes tomorrow and the Holy Roman Emperor is proclaimed. Deadline for Chapter is tomorrow as well.

Paradox
01-22-2008, 12:54
Motep hasn't been on in over a week...
True, but I have a feeling that Spain's influence with us and the Persians are kinder than the Holy Roman Emperor's. :wiseguy:

Caius
01-22-2008, 20:28
Someone has voted who is not part of the Interactive History Religious Wars; If done so again I can and will take it to the Moderators. This poll is very important to the running of the game. If it was a accident please say who you voted for and I will minus it.

Poll closes tomorrow and the Holy Roman Emperor is proclaimed. Deadline for Chapter is tomorrow as well.
You should have done it public.

Peasant Phill
01-23-2008, 09:49
It doesn't really matter as Draco won with three votes

Ayachuco
01-23-2008, 14:23
Well, what I want to know is who voted for Franconia??? Who would choose a mod-control over a human (this is assuming we're all humans although I believe Ichigo isn't one) player.

seireikhaan
01-23-2008, 23:10
Any future polls should be public, so as to prevent any of this stuff from happening.

King Jan III Sobieski
01-29-2008, 04:36
I commend our brother, HRE Ferdinand I. and I await his commands.

Baby Boomer
01-29-2008, 21:56
Ferdiniand I has been announced Holy Roman Emperor!

The Poll was has finished and the victor announced. Draco Leman shall receive a PM soon regarding the duties of Holy Roman Emperor. You are given land, armies and more.

Apart from that Diplomaticly you have a strong position. If people have terms and treaties to end wars they should take it to the HRE where the Emperor would sign it; giving it ackonowledgement through the Lutheran and Catholic world and strong support.

A unamed person has come forward and told it was they who accidentally voted; and were quite aplogetic about it. 1 vote is subtracted from Draco Leman's count so he wins by 2.

Motep
02-03-2008, 17:38
Congratulations, brother! I appologise for not dealing with any of the elctions, But I have been very ill. (Unfortunately, due to rl, I cannot post anymore right now, as I have to go work on a report.)